Working for the Fae Ch. 11

Story Info
Can she truly feel safe?
4.1k words
4.61
8.1k
10

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

Hey guys, next chapter here. I know there are a few questions as to how she could give in so easily and didn't kill the blonde twins. In response I'd like to recall your attention to the reason Tia ran: the mate bond was forcing Kyle's opinion on her, as her own! xx

Anyway, hope you enjoy this next one and the story and sex will start to really pick up again next chapter.

Lala x

*****

Dreams are always full of thoughts, feelings and memories. Not everyone's are full of pain and horror. My dreams flitted through every moment of pain and torture I had experienced or caused in my life; each new face a satanic hand which pulled at my heart and soul. As I slept, drug coursing through my veins, three new faces joined the long list of others. Two blondes and Caleb, their leering faces peering down at me as I screamed, their ghastly cackles and jaunts as sharp on my skin as the blades they held. I felt myself slipping; unable to wake up; my mind couldn't escape its own game of torture. My grasp on reality and life was slipping under each new gash upon my pale, scarred flesh. I could almost feel my fingers clinging to the edge as my body pulled me down, each finger slowly slipping away.

Then a hand caught me. "Mine."

...

Kyle sat by his mates bed, hunched under the onslaught of pain tormenting him from both within and out. His wolf howled along with his heart as they watched their mates nightmares play out in their minds. They couldn't reach her or wake her up because of the damn drug still coursing through her veins. He sat, watching as she slowly succumbed to the pain her body was inflicting on herself. Tears slid down his cheeks as her pain became his, her despair his own, her sorrow his to bear. Trying again he pushed forward towards her mind, desperate to save her sanity. Nothing. The barrier remained firm.

Then, he heard his voice, or a memory of his voice boom through her mind and his: 'Mine.'

It was what he had said as he had wrenched the twins from her body. The moment he had first been able to smell her, when her barrier dropped.

He felt her mind clear, her dreams gone, replaced by a placid sea. Though her conscious may not know him, her subconscious knew he was their safety. Knowing he was finally getting through, however slightly, he resigned himself to sitting there, talking to her subconscious until she woke again.

...

I know people always say waking up on a Monday is the worst, but I would like to ask them to try waking up after a night of tortured dreams to a body aching from abuse and a sudden onslaught of terror. That's the worst kind of waking up.

As soon as the drug began to truly slip from my system, my eyes flew open; though my mind wasn't quite as alert as my body appeared. Remembering my nightmares I flew from the bed, barely noting the absence of tubes, afraid that the werewolf sitting next to me was one of the blondes. Before I managed to reach the wall, I had realized that my panic was unreasonable; it was the Alpha who sat by the bed, not the blonde. Still, my hammering pulse demanded that I ascertain the location of the blonde before the fight or flight reaction would stop.

"Where is she?" I rasped, surprised at the roughness of my voice. I cleared my throat. "The Blonde. Where is she?"

Slowly, the Alpha reached a hand towards me. "Sit down, if you mean Chloe, she's is in town right now with her sister." He looked at me, eyes pleading with me to calm down. "It's just you and me for now, ok?" He reached with his hand again.

Hesitantly, I took it, unsure as to why, but somehow knowing I was safe with this Alpha. Slowly, I climbed back onto the bed, my body complaining over my abrupt movements. Eventually, I was settled and comfortable again. I turned to look at the Alpha.

"Who are you?" I asked. I meant so much more that those words could truly convey.

"My name is Kyle Norton, Alpha of New York pack." He said, not in a pretentious or proud way, just that it is true and nothing more. "I have spent my whole life fighting the fae in order to protect my family, though why we fight I don't believe any wolf knows anymore. And I am the man who must apologize for everything that has happened to you since we met." He bowed his head on the last part, the pain in his voice made me want to wrap my arms around him.

"When did we meet? Why can I hear your voice, feel you, in my head?"

"We met after you killed some witches working on a protection spell for my pack in the centre of New York. You were brought here until I arrived, during which time I believe you were raped by two men who are now dead, and then I asked the blonde twins to torture you to get the information I wanted." He said it all in a big rush, like he wanted to just get it all out at once. Somehow, I had expected all that he had said and yet felt totally surprised by it all at the same time. "You can hear me in your head because my wolf and your humanity have a special connection. You ran away because your fae disliked the connection." I felt that there was something missing form his explanation.

"If we have a special connection, why did you have me tortured?"

"I didn't know we had the connection when I ordered you to be tortured."

"Then how did you know?"

"I smelt you after your barrier dropped."

"Smelt me?" I asked, perplexed. The only thing a wolf identifies by sent in another being is the potential to b- "MATES?! YOU THINK I'M YOUR MATE?!"

He winced, either at the volume or my question I don't know. "Yes, Tia, we are mates. Your humanity recognised me and my wol-"

"You're kidding me right? If this is some sort of joke it isn't funny" I was furious, not only was it impossible it was a complete insult to my mother, my mother who died at the hands of someone in this pack.

"No Tia, it's not a joke. Do you not feel safe with me; is there not something in you that wishes to touch me?"

I froze mid mental rant. I did feel safe with him, ridiculously so. Then earlier when I had wanted to embrace him, and then when I had touched his face because I didn't want him to blame himself. There was a desire, even now to lean into his side and forget all that my mind could not.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, my voice dead pan, controlled, calm. "What do you want with me?" He gasped.

"Nothing, I did nothing." He insisted, eyes wide with shock. "I didn't believe this could happen either, particularly not with one who has killed thousands of my kind for the fae." Though it was said as mere defence, my hackles immediately rose at the mention of my career.

"Ha ha, they all deserved it. Every wolf deserves to pay for what was taken from me." I cackled, my fae delusional with rage and morphine. Interesting... my humanity seemed repressed when it usually blazed along with my outrage. "In fact, why on Earth you think it was safe to let me free in this compound is a mystery to me. I have no attachment to you, that's clear, so the only reason I must have stuck around was to plot the demise of this whole God forsaken pack." My lips had pulled into a snide grin, my silent humanity forgotten for now, my whole body poised to launch at the wolf before me. Had those been the last eyes my mother had seen?

"Tia, calm down, please. I don't know what they did but the fae repressed your memory and our bond somehow: you were here willingly." He begged, reminding me of the Blonde claiming a similar scenario yesterday. "I don't know what was taken from you or who was responsible but killing innocents isn't the way to hel-"

"INNOCENTS!" I screeched, furious that he thought my mother deserved to die any more than a weak puppy. "My mother was innocent and that didn't stop your pack from ripping her to pieces! I found her body after what you did, me! A young girl, with no idea as to the war between the fae and wolves brought into that reality by the mutilated corpse of her mother!" I fumed, chest heaving with the exertion of my rant. My anger stilled my tongue, words not strong enough to convey my emotions fully.

"Your mother? You mean the fae who had a child with a human, Mercillia? She was your mother?" The Alpha had frozen as he had begun to stood, every part of his wolfy attention fixed on my murderous form. "We didn't kill Mercillia. Why would we, she was my mother's best friend and her husband, your Dad, he was a teacher for the pack. We didn't know what had happened to her, she just disappeared, as did your father." The Alpha rambled, his words tangling around themselves, a jumble of verbal emotion and shock. "Oh Tia, I didn't know."

Those sad eyes, part of me wanted to embrace him but my fury pushed such thoughts away. Did he really think I was going to believe that? My mother was true to the fae cause, my father was an experimental breeding partner to test potential offspring. She would never have befriended a wolf.

...

Kyle watched her carefully. He could see that she didn't believe his words and that her body was coiling itself to spring. Though wary, his wolf chuffed at the strength of their mate. Barely healed from serious rape and mutilation and here she was preparing to battle on Alpha in a hospital gown. Regardless of the situation, he knew, his mate was a dangerous opponent. Defensively, he slowly stood from the chair, arms by his side, feet in a wide, strong stance.

He tried one last time to calm his mate. "Tia please, think about it. A wolf never attacks in an urban area. Please Tia, open your mind to me and you will see the truth there."

She growled. "As if I would open my mind to you anymore than you have already forced it to be, mutt." Her eyes sharpened, the pupil narrowing to a slit. Her fae was sitting just below the surface. Kyle crouched slightly, ready to take the hit and role with it, thinking through his plan to subdue her without to much damage. Any second now and she would sprin-

"Sir?"

He knew it was James who had walked in but didn't cast a glance in his direction, too focused on the female before him. Tia, however, was shocked out of her stance, her head whirling to the doorframe in which James stood.

Her eyes widened. "James?" She said and promptly passed out.

Kyle managed to catch her just before she tipped of the bed, setting her down gently before turning to growl at his Beta. James took a step back and showed Kyle his neck in submission.

"Sorry Sir, but we've found something on those tapes you asked Dean to run through for us. It's the footage of her assault; unpleasant to watch but the fae attacking her says some interesting things."

Kyle sighed. "Well, I don't know how long it will be till she wakes again, let me just fetch the Doc and then I'll be right along, okay?" James nodded and promptly left the room, glad that the Alpha hadn't attacked him as so many mates would have done. Kyle smirked slightly as he watched him go. He really was a pain in the ass but you could trust him to do anything.

Lightly stroking Tia's face, he leaned down to place a kiss on her temple before turning to find the Doctor and listen to what Dean had found.

...

[GET OF ME, YOU BASTARD! LET ME FUCKING GO!! STOP,NO!!]

[Almost as good as your mother... Though she wasn't as easy to best as you... Seems you are as much a whore as she was.]

Kyle watched, horrified as the fae ate the chunk of flesh he had torn from Tia's flesh, his wolf only contained by the knowledge that his mate was asleep under Doc's protection. James stopped the video, knowing only further torment was to come to Tia with no relevant information to be obtained. They all sat silently, the Beta and the Omega waiting, the Alpha pondering what he had learnt. Tia's mum hadn't been killed by his pack, as he'd known, but rather one of her former friends and the fae had lied to her, through her whole in order to turn her into a weapon. He sat, thinking of how joyous her life may have been had her mother gone to the pack for protection when the fae turned against her. How they could have saved young Tia the horror of discovering her mother's corpse.

...

James, I knew him...

He is the Beta, he... he is the Blonde's mate... I feel he is to be trusted...That's right, he is friends with the Alpha...He was there when... when what?

We were at a table...In a big room... I was talking too... I don't know, I was sitting on his lap

I felt loved... Where was I?

Why can't I remember?

I woke from the dream slowly this time. No sudden startle or jolt, just a fluid transition from dream to reality on the thought of lost memories. As soon as I had seen the wolf come through the door, I knew his name and thought of him as a friend: the rest came in the dream. Was it possible, had the fae put a mind lock on me? But why?

Casting a furtive look around, I assessed I was alone and that it was about 1:20 a.m. from the position of the moon in the sky. I needed to build up my power reserves again, something had drained them. Carefully, I sunk back into the plush pillow, my hands reaching to push my hospital gown up over my chest, allowing my hands to run across my flesh. My skin looked like pale alabaster in the moonlight, the fingers long against the swelling curves of my frame. Slowly I dragged my nails up the side of my body, slightly grazing the flesh, causing it to tighten and send tingles to my core.

Lightly licking the tips, I brought the wet digits to my nipples, pulling and circling the hardened nubs: gentle to firm and then back again. Each twist of the sensitive flesh sent another stab of pleasure to my cunt, my lips swelling in passion. Already I could feel the power starting to crackle in the air around me. Carefully, I closed my mind to the wolf's link: its hum audible to me with my power returning. Knowing I wasn't going to be disturbed, I slid my hand lower.

A slight gasp passed my lips, as my fingers rubbed over my swollen cunt, automatically performing the erotic swirl of the feminine masturbation. Biting my lip, my back arched as my fingers finally flicked over my swollen clit, the hard flesh spasming with pleasure at the contact. Varying the pressure, I rubbed the bud, circling and pulling, my desire spiking. I brought my other hand from my chest, sliding it underneath me and up towards my cunt. With delightful slowness, I inserted a lone finger into the dripping confines of my pussy, a groan passing from my lips. The power crackled along my fingers, adding to the pleasure my body was feeling. With another low groan, a second finger slipped into the confines of my pussy as I began to pump my fingers in and out; squelching noises filling the room. My body filled with passion and power, my sense driving me towards completion. I gasped and writhed as my fingers curled against my sensitive walls, my right hand continuing to flick and tug my clit with determined ferocity. I was so close, the room and air sparking around me. I could feel myself rushing towards the edge, that edge of bliss. As a third finger plunging into my cunt, my waist lifted from the bed, mind open in a wordless scream as my orgasm blasted though my body and with it my mind.

My body shuddering, I felt the mental block in my mind crack, groan and then shatter as the power filled my mind once more. Faces came rushing back to me: the young Omega, the Alpha smirking. I heard the conversation on the phone to Lexter, the betrayal of my kind, my run from the wolves, my discovery in the motel. Along with the memories came the emotions: sadness from losing Bytlock, anger at the betrayal, fear at the control of the bond and desire for the Alpha. You know how people say there world came crashing down around them? Well, not only did my life, but my beliefs, my power, and my identity. Everything I had believed to be true and fact mere minutes ago, were now childish and prejudice to my mind. Internally, my fae embraced my humanity, my two sides finally free from the magical entrapment and able to interact again. Now that my humanity could be felt, there was someone I wanted to see.

...

"She must be blocking the memories from herself." Kyle reasoned, James having asked why she would accuse them when she was aware of the truth. "Her mind must be trying to protect itself from the idea her 'friend' was never such a thing."

James sighed, a pure sigh of frustration and exhaustion. The whole pack had felt drained as they were kept awake by the turmoil of their Alpha's thoughts and emotions. Though Kyle had tried to keep his mind away from those of the pack, the bond could never be truly closed and his emotions had been incredibly strong.

"Sir," Dean said, clearly having worked up the confidence to speak up, "Where is her father?" Kyle looked up at the Omega. "The fae didn't mention anything about her father and neither did she, though he disappeared at the same time Mercillia did. Doesn't anyone else find that odd?" James stared at Dean open mouthed, surprised that the boy had noticed something he and the Alpha had missed. When nobody responded from several minutes Dean spoke up again, "Sorry Sir, I didn't mean to interrupt or offend." He trailed of, mumbling, clearly uncomfortable with what he thought was an angry Alpha.

"No no Dean. No, I was just shocked. I hadn't even thought of that." Kyle said, still running the thoughts through his head. What had happened to Alec? "Well done Dean, though I think you just gave yourself a new job. I need you to look for any trace of an Alec Dennis starting from just before he disappeared. See if you can track what happened to hi-"

Kyle stopped mid thought as a presence pressed against his mind. Immediately, he turned to attack the mental invader, realising just in time that it was Tia's conscious reaching out to him. Delicately brushing against the presence, he realised that she had put a block between her mind and his; that was why the contact felt so foreign: it wasn't the mate bond. Though wondering why she had put up a barrier, he couldn't help the joy that soured through him and his wolf as he heard the tentative request for him to come talk to her. Soon.

...

I could feel him approaching, with each step my heart seemed to jump in my chest, fluttering like never before. I could remember the passion, the kindness but also I couldn't help but forget the power this bond had over me. It repressed my fae, it affected my opinion and how I saw the world. Heck, I allowed the blonds... Chloe and Brittany to live! That sure as heck wasn't my choice; even now my fae wants to tear into their delicate flesh. I need to be on my guard, aware of what I'm doing and barrier firmly in place between our minds. I may be his mate, but this time it's going to be on my terms, not his.

I knew when he entered the room, not for sight or sound, but the way the bond snapped into position, like a beam of information. I could see the room how he did; me, knees tucked to my chest on the bed, hair slightly falling from behind my right ear. I could feel his joy at seeing me, his wolves yearning to mate and also his trepidation of what to expect. Would I know him?

Quickly, I snapped the bond shut. I couldn't allow him any control over my thoughts. I needed to hear things without a tainted mind. Turning, I used my eyes to track the rest of his progress across the room towards my bed, his scent immediately drenching my pussy. I growled, angry at my body's reaction. He stopped. I sighed.

"No no, it's okay." I muttered, focusing on regaining control of my heart and cunt. "Please, sit. I need to talk with you." I watched a small smirk pass over his lips. No doubt he could smell my arousal. Damn him and his doggy senses. "I can remember... everything. The mental block is gone.. I ... eradicated it." I watched a smile consume his face, his hand beginning to reach toward me. I had to physically hold myself in check: I wanted to lean into that hand. "No, no it's not all woopy di fucking doo. No. I ran away remember. Now I need to hear the truth." My heart panged as I saw his face crumple, his happiness lost once more.

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers
12