Working for the Weekend

Story Info
Blake Lively shares an afternoon with two strong men.
8.5k words
4.35
24.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

***********

Los Angeles, California

Bright blue skies hung up above with dazzling sunlight. What would've been said as a beautiful day by many, was just another day out in Los Angeles to those that lived there. The weekend was finally there on a Saturday morning. For Ron Adams, this was the time that he worked for. A familiar 80's rock sound played through his radio while taking the short drive out of town to the beach. Next stop would be Malibu Beach, his favorite spot to spend time after a hard week's work. His little yellow jeep moved down the highway fast, not a care in the world as the weekend had already come.

Ron had spent the past seven years working as a physical trainer outside of Hollywood. At 34 years old, he could say that life had been good to him despite the short comings he previous had. Born and raised in southern Mississippi, he spent the better part of his youth active in sports with football. Ron's dream was to eventually become an NFL player, a linebacker would have been the position he was made for. After a stellar start through high school, he was granted a scholarship for UCLA. His college career would prove to be short lived, during his sophomore year when he suffered two concussions and a broken hand within the first two games of the year. From the horror he faced of his concussion injuries, he gave up football for good rather than putting his life in danger.

That was nearly 12 years ago at this point. He would quit football for good after recovering from his injuries, trading the sport for fitness training while he was still in college. Ron got his big break in a strike of luck after he began to work at a fitness gym that utilized in training actors for various stunt works and getting into shape. For the past decade, he had worked in training models, actors, actresses, and occasional athletes to get into shape and build their body up for whatever goals they set forward. He loved his job, not only because it allowed him to live a bit in the fancy life of Hollywood, but because it kept his own body in shape. Occasionally, Ron would meet professional athletes weather it be football or basketball and he enjoyed training alongside them.

Last week had been quite a busy one, working back in town. He had been hired as a personal trainer for a famous Hollywood starlet who was set to appear in an action film. Ron couldn't deny the fact he loved to train with a famous woman. He was used to getting lucky every now and then, often having affairs with his clients. Among his most favorite affairs between work, was a Hollywood actress and a former Playmate who just happened to be Miss. August from 15 years ago as of today. He kept a diary under his bed where he wrote tales of his own sexual adventures with these women, something he never grew out of as a jock at heart.

He stopped the jeep once he reached the beach, parking in an empty parking lot only with one other vehicle. The heat from outside crossed over his tanned skin when he stepped out, looking around behind his dark sunglasses. The wind crossed through his short blonde hair. Ron stood tall at 5"6 and with a muscular build. Anyone could see beyond his small red muscle shirt. He wore a pair of cargo shorts and flip flops, already moving to take the walk along the beach. There was the usual number of people that were walking over the beach, just as one would expect on any other weekend at Malibu.

"Hey Ron! Is that you, bro?"

Turning around, Ron smiled as he seen his friend Greg approaching him. The man was shorter than him but in great shape with his body, a 5 o'clock shadow over his face and black hair. Greg stood tall shirtless, wearing only his blue swim trunks. A water bottle remained in his left hand.

"Yeah it's me, what are you doing out here Greg? Don't you have a game tomorrow?"

The other man laughed, shaking his head.

"What difference does it make when you're sitting at 4-8 and out of contention for the playoffs?"

"Well, I figure a pay check and maybe bonus for stats."

"Nah, I'm good. Still making a lot from my contract. I've made over 10 sacks this year, that should be enough to put me on free agency for a good contract and to go out to a better team."

Ron nodded. Greg was a defensive end who played for the newly re-located Los Angeles Rams. At 27 years old, he had been playing for the Rams since the draft of 2010. The two had become friends earlier in the year when Ron met him through a former NFL player who also had played for the Rams during their time in St. Louis. Together, they began to walk out towards the shore where the beach sands remained. All over the place were people making good use of a bright sunny day. Weather it was sun bathing, building sand castles or swimming in the water. Greg looked around before unscrewing the cap to the water bottle and taking a quick drink. Ron decided to strike up a conversation.

"I guess the Rams are playing tomorrow at home since you're here."

Greg nodded after finishing his drink, moving the water bottle and replacing the cap back on.

"Yeah, but I had to have some fun this weekend. No one really cares since we have no shot of making the playoffs anymore."

"That's expected when your team is sitting content with mediocrity."

"Yeah, you get to talk shit about us for being losers."

Ron laughed seeing as he irritated the man easily with his nitpicking comment. Greg spoke again.

"I'm out of the team and this town after the season is over. Maybe I can win in free agency and go to a real team where I can have a chance to get a ring."

"There's always New England you can depend on."

"Yeah, sure..."

Still walking through the sand, Greg replied with less enthusiasm. It wasn't so much that he had a game tomorrow, he just wanted to enjoy himself for today before Sunday came. He decided to change the conversation now with Ron.

"So, who are you working with back on your job? I know you had some hot model back during the summer when I first met you."

"What hot model?"

Ron laughed, teasing him.

"You know who the fuck I'm talking about! You bragged to me, how you were bangin' that blonde girl with the big tits and blue eyes. She had a fine ass too."

"Yeah, that was earlier in the year. Hey, did I ever tell you about the Playboy model I trained?"

Greg rolled his eyes.

"Fucking Christ, yes. I've had to listen to you talk about that a dozen times before. I get it, she was some dream woman for you."

"Dude, she was more than a dream girl. That was Miss. August of fucking 2001."

Rolling his eyes again, Greg sighed. The jock in Ron was still alive and well in the way he talked.

"That was before my time. I'm sure you get lucky with women I wish I had a chance with."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Greg?"

"Hell no!"

"RON!! HEY!!"

Suddenly, both of the men were alerted to the voice of a woman. Ron stood still in his tracks over the sand before turning his head. When he looked over his right shoulder, a blonde haired woman smiled and came rushing to him. He recognized the voice of course, for it was someone he had been spending quite a lot of time with recently. The woman was Blake Lively. She came running up to him, smiling big as she stood in a little orange bikini. Her body was tanned, a perfect addition over her beautiful smooth figure. Both of the men could easily see how fit and tight her body was. She looked absolutely stunning to Greg.

"Hey Blake, didn't expect to see you here."

"Yeah, me neither! What you up to today, Ron?"

"Nothing much, came to hang out in the sun."

"And who is your friend?"

Her eyes shifted over at Greg who smiled big. Ron could tell the type of smile that his friend had, it was a classic shit-eating-grin. From the look on his face, it seemed evident that Greg knew exactly who the woman was.

"I'm Greg O'Neal, maybe you heard of me? I play pass rusher on the Los Angeles Rams."

Blake just smiled shaking her head at his words.

"Sorry, but I don't keep up with football."

The big smile had disappeared over Greg's face. Ron decided to change the subject, knowing how touchy a jock could be like Greg.

"Greg, this is my friend Blake Lively. You were curious if I've been working alongside any famous talent, well here is my current partner in crime when it comes to working out."

She giggled, leaning over to kiss Ron on the cheek. Just that image alone was enough to toy with Greg's mind. Blake stepped back and placed her hands on her hips, showing off her body.

"I have you to thank for keeping me in shape after my last pregnancy, thanks again."

With a wink from her eye, Ron just smirked and nodded at her.

"You're welcome, Blake."

Stepping her bare feet in the sand, Blake began to walk off while playfully moving her legs back and forth. She gave Ron a little tease of strutting her legs and then looking over her shoulder. Greg watched the entire time, very clear that they had a little something going on in the private life. After Blake had walked off and returned back to her beach towel, he spoke.

"You're fucking her, aren't you?"

"Maybe..."

"Dude, just admit it. Don't be an asshole about it."

Ron laughed. He always loved the 'tough guy' act of name-calling from another jock.

"Who's being an asshole about what?"

Greg sighed.

"You're sleeping with Blake Lively and you can't even admit it! What's wrong? Scared she's gonna tell her husband on you?"

Finally, Ron snapped and looked back at Greg.

"Oh, shut the fuck up! Yeah, I've slept with her! And no, I don't give a shit if her husband finds out. Maybe if he was better in bed she wouldn't want to fuck me after a hard day at the gym."

Greg laughed.

"I just find that funny, you know? You know who her husband is, right?"

Ron rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do. What do you think, I just fell down to planet earth yesterday?"

Ignoring his friend for now, Greg just stood and removed the top from his water bottle again. His eyes looked over Blake Lively, sitting on her beach towel and relaxing. His mind was racing all over the place, it was clear that he was thinking with a body part in his pants rather than his brain. This chick seemed easy for him. It had been a couple weeks since the last time Greg had been laid. That happened after a party in New Orleans during a road game for the team. He and another team mate got drunk and fucked a stripper together. The idea had come into his mind again with his friend Ron. While looking over at her, he spoke.

"She seems like the kind of girl that likes to have fun. If she enjoys cheating on her husband, I suppose she's one to get wild."

Ron laughed.

"Oh, you have no idea! Blake can be a fucking animal once you get her going!"

That was the confirmation of words that Greg needed to know. He simply grinned and then decided to walk over to her. Ron was forced to follow behind his friend. Blake had slipped on a pair of sunglasses while laying back on her beach towel. Within seconds, she could see the shadow of a man towering over her. Gazing past her left shoulder, she looked up to see Ron's friend smirking down at her.

"Hey..."

She raised her sunglasses, looking up at him with an inviting smile. It was only one word she spoke but her voice was soothing to Greg's ears. God, she was so beautiful. Greg could only think to himself at the moment. Ron walked over towards her, stepping in front of Greg.

"Hey Blake, mind some company?"

With a soft giggle, she nodded to Ron.

"Sure, your friend here seems to want some company too."

Her eyes glanced over at Greg, teasing him in the silence.

"So, what are you up to today, Blake? I wasn't expecting to see you today."

Gazing back over at Ron, she smirked.

"Well, you didn't wear me out on our last work out session."

He laughed.

"I didn't get a chance to!"

Laughing at him, her eyes looked over at both of them. While Greg wasn't saying anything, she could definitely see the look of desire over his face. She had to speak to him, just to see if she could get him talking to, or to know if he was only following Ron's lead.

"You see something you like, big boy?"

A laugh was heard from Greg's voice before he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah, I do. I see a woman that needs a man to show her how a real work out goes, seeing as Ron over here can't give you justice."

Immediately, Ron looked at Greg with a dirty look over his face. Even though he was a jock, he didn't know if Greg would pull these little competition games on him over their egos. Blake just laughed.

"Oh yeah? How do you know he can't get the job done?"

"Because you would be begging for more if I was giving you a work out. By the time I'd be finished with you, you'd be fucking exhausted yet crying for more."

Blake was somewhat surprised at how open his hints were of flirting. Greg didn't hold anything back, as she could easily see through his coding-language of hints. She grabbed her sunglasses that were raised over her head and playfully twirled them between her finger tips. Finally ready to speak again, she looked back at Ron and spoke to him.

"He's your friend, right?"

Ron nodded.

"Yeah, I've known him for a good bit now."

She looked back over at both of then, making up her mind. With a smile on her face, she nodded and spoke.

"Come on, I've got a little condo around the beach side. You two want to come and play?"

"Fuck yes! I'd love to go there!"

Greg had spoken first. Ron looked over to him before nodding at Blake.

"Sure, as long as it's just the three of us."

"Oh, who else would I invite? Come on...It's a quiet place."

Ron's eyes looked over at Greg's before he watched Blake get up and begin to walk in the sand. He collected her stuff, the beach towel and a magazine. Always the gentleman around her, she watched him picking up her stuff and then they walked off together. It was funny to him, that she truly could be easy with her wild side. Ron didn't care at all that her husband was Hollywood hunk Ryan Reynolds. It was truly funny to him that she cheated on her husband like this, even to the point of inviting a threesome to her condo. Perhaps it was true that she loved to enjoy her wild side. So far, he had only fucked her twice since they began working together a month ago.

******************

30 MINUTES LATER

They arrived back at Blake's little condo, following a short drive from Ron's jeep. It was better to take the jeep, rather than leave it somewhere that would require a long walk back. Blake took the back seat and left her stuff in the back once they got out. It was convenient for her to leave something behind, a simple excuse for her to have a reason to see Ron again. Blake had kept the front door unlocked, knowing she didn't have anything to worry about in this part of town. Hardly anyone truly knew that she had a private condo out here anyway. When she stepped to the front door still barefooted, she turned around and teased both of the men with an inviting smile.

"You know, I've never invited two men here at the same time."

"Now you have."

Greg quickly spoke to her. She giggled before turning the door knob and pushing her back up against the door. It was a simple little move to tease them further. She had no experience with Greg, but her time spent with Ron told her what to expect from a man that liked to take her from behind. When the door opened, she stepped forward while it slowly swung into the entrance.

"Come on inside, boys..."

"I thought you would never ask!"

She laughed at Ron's little comment, stepping back to make sure they both entered her condo first. The living room was lit up from the sunlight peeking past the curtains and through the windows. There was a large flat screened television hanging on the wall and then a big yellow coach with a little coffee table. An assortment of magazines remained spread out over the coffee table, but nothing worth for Ron to pick up and flip through. All the attention was centered around Blake, who had shut the front door and walked in to address them.

"Give me a few minutes, please?"

Ron nodded.

"Yeah, no problem."

His eyes followed her, watching her step around the room and disappear off to the left side. Weather it was the bathroom or bedroom, he was unsure. Greg moved to sit on the couch, listening as a door closed and then he finally spoke.

"Dude, I told you this bitch was gonna be easy..."

Ron sighed.

"Tell me what 'easy' is."

"Are you being fucking stupid today, man? Look how fast it took us to get back to this condo and soon, she's gonna be begging for us to fuck her silly!"

"Yeah, but you don't know Blake like I do."

"I don't care man, I know a fun girl when I see one."

They both sat together on the couch, waiting for her to come out. Ron rolled his eyes, not exactly interested in hearing Greg's mouth but his friend refused to stop talking.

"You should've seen this stripper I got back in San Fran when we had to play the Niners there earlier in the year. That bitch was easy! Me and my buddy who plays cornerback on defense, we got lucky that night."

"Greg, just shut up."

"No! You get to brag about fucking hot models and Hollywood women, so I get to tell you about my adventures."

All Ron could do was sigh and roll his eyes. Greg continued to brag.

"So this stripper, let me tell you about it-"

"What fucking stripper!?"

The voice that answered him was Blake, standing tall in the walkway over to the right side of the living room and flicking on the light switch. A big smile had appeared over her face. She still wore her little orange bikini, only now she had some dark eye liner over her eyes and some pink lipstick. She walked over to the couch and then Ron inhaled the strong smell of her perfume. Both of the men starred back at Blake. Every curve of her amazingly tight fit body could be seen under the light. She stood in front of them, moving her hands over her hips and posing. She looked at Greg first, speaking directly to him while standing behind the coffee table.

"Honey, you don't need no stripper today. If I were both of you, I would start taking my clothes off."

"Hey Blake, how come you cheat on your husband?"

Greg teased her, but she wasn't taking his bait.

"Maybe you should ask him about cheating on me, it goes both ways!"

Ron ignored the talking, he stood up and threw his muscle shirt off while Greg laughed at her words. After Ron slipped his flip-flop sandals off, he turned to look at his friend.

"Come on man, let's get ready for her."

A few words of encouragement sent Greg's feet back to the floor and standing up. All he had on was his pair of blue swim trunks, quickly pushed down to his ankles. Blake smirked watching the men strip for her. Greg pushed his swim trunks down and soon, Rob joined him in the nude. Blake's smile had grown bigger over her mouth when her eyes examined the tightly built torsos of both men. She knew that Rob was ripped with his stomach, but Greg looked even better. Nodding her head, she stepped away from the coffee table and in front to face them.

"Very nice, you're both strong boys."

Greg laughed while he stood on her right side and Ron was to the left. Blake was barefoot, maybe a pair of heels would have matched her height with both men towering over her by a few feet taller. She didn't want to keep them waiting, just the right decision to fall down to her knees and wrap her hands around their cocks. Blake began to stroke them up and down within her grip, looking in their eyes while she worked their dicks between her fingers.