Working for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You aren't one that likes to waste time, are you?"

She looked at Greg, laughing at his words.

"Oh man, you have no idea. Just wait until you see how she doe sit."

Ron answered his friend and then she laughed again. Greg spoke once more.

"Hey Blake, how come you are still wearing that little bikini? We're naked, but you're not!"

Still stroking their hard cocks, she sighed while looking up into Greg's eyes to answer him.

"Cause it's my house and I can choose when I'm ready to take it off."

"Oh yeah? Take your top off, I want to see those tits."

"You do it! Can't you see my hands are full?"

Her words rang true, while she was still pumping their cocks hard in her hands. Greg reached down and untied the strings of her orange top, quickly snatching it up and throwing it to the floor. He had to see her breasts, he just wanted to look at them while she worked their hard dicks in her hands. Blake didn't say a word in response to the freedom of her exposed boobs. With their long hard rods finally at full length between her fingers, it was time to invite her mouth to play. Since she was already familiar with Ron's dick, she decided to look to her right and give Greg's cock the first touch of her mouth. Blake wrapped her lips around the head, slowly sucking on it while her left hand continued to pump Ron's shaft. The football star moaned.

"Mmmmm, there you go baby."

She pushed her lips down over the crown of his cock, sucking on it before quickly coming up with a loud pop noise. Blake looked over to her left and then brought Ron's cock into her mouth and gave it an equal suck and then pulling back with yet another pop noise. She alternated her mouth over to Greg's rod and began to slowly push her mouth up and down on it. At the same time, her hand jerked Ron's hard meat. Greg moaned, running his hand down through her long beautiful blonde hair. He was just waiting for the perfect time to take control and fuck her pretty mouth. She would soon learn how aggressive he could be. Blake alternated her mouth again, taking Ron's dick back between her jaws. 'Mmmmmmm' her voice could be heard while slobbering all over his meat.

"Dude, this bitch knows how to suck dick."

Again, it was all Greg's voice bragging. Ron took a deep breath before moaning, simply ignoring the sound of his friend bragging. Her right hand stroked Greg's rod back and forth in chorus with her mouth moving up and down over Ron's dick. For Blake, she just couldn't get enough of their jock cock at the moment. Popping her lips off Ron's cock, she moved back to Greg's with a long string of saliva dangling from the corner of her mouth. Seeing the opportunity for a chance to take control, he watched her move her mouth down on his cock and then Greg put his hands to the back of her head and began to take control. He held her head in place while thrusting his cock back and forth into her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it! Take that dick, baby!"

Blake managed to continue pumping Ron's dick in her hand while Greg was fucking her mouth. She gagged, coughing on his cock while he took control and called out to her.

"Yeah, that's it!! Suck that fucking cock, baby! Mmmmm, yeah!!"

"GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH-KAH-GWAH!"

Finally, Blake's hand let go of Ron's shaft and all she could do was sit there while Greg held her head in place and continued to thrust hard into her mouth. He pushed his rod all the way to the back of her throat, forcing her mouth at the base of his dick. She coughed, gagging until her eyes finally watered up and smeared her black eye liner. Once Greg heard her gag louder, he let go of her head and allowed Blake to rise up up and release his rod from her lips. She took a deep breath as a flood of spit dripped from her chin and down to her tits. Greg patted her on the head as if she was a lovely pet.

"Good girl right there, you know how to take it."

Slowly catching her breath, she giggled at his words and wrapped her hand back around his cock. Blake spit on it and then turned to look at Ron. The eye liner around her eyes dripped down with black tears.

"Blake come on, get over there by the coffee table. If he wants to fuck your mouth, then I want to take you from behind."

She looked over at Greg and stroked his cock.

"See, your friend prefers to fuck me from behind. He's an ass man, in case you didn't know."

"That's fine by me, as long as I get to fuck your mouth, I'm satisfied."

Blake figured she probably was going to have a cock between her lips most of the day. It would be one form of double penetration, though she truly expected them to take both of her holes together as one. She let go of Greg's cock and moved over to the table like Ron had said. She quickly threw her arm out and pushed over the magazines to the floor. The front of the table was glass, she could feel the cold presence when she laid her body down on it. Looking beyond her shoulder at Ron who had came up behind her, her breasts pushed into the glass and then she called out to him.

"You want to take from behind like this?"

Ron nodded.

"Yeah, just push your knees up a bit, honey. Get that ass up in the air."

Greg stepped in front of her and then she giggled. She pushed her hands down onto the table and then her knees, pumping her ass higher for him.

"Like that, Ron?"

"Yeah, just like that. Damn, this is one fine ass."

A smack was heard in the room, Ron's hand slapping the left side of her ass. Blake didn't react to it at all, she simply starred up at Greg with her big blue eyes. Ron's view was down to that wet pussy, dripping little drops and waiting to have a cock between it. She knew he would end up fucking her ass, but right now Ron had to feel that pussy around his cock. He pushed his hand down over the table, gripping it as he slowly pushed his rod into her. Blake took in a deep breath, moaning. Her attention shifted to Greg who pushed his slobber coated shaft towards her lips. She wrapped her hand around it and pushed her other hand into his leg while taking it into her mouth. At last she had both of their cocks inside her, from the front and back.

The only sound that was heard in the room was moaning between the two men. Greg patted her head again as if she were a pet. Blake's mouth slobbered and sucked on his meat, all while Ron took in deep breaths and pumped his cock into her pussy from behind. Both men moaned simultaneously, taking in the pleasure that this tightly fit Hollywood actress gave them. Greg put his hand on the back of her head and took control of her oral skills, pushing her mouth up and down while she slobbered over his rod. Blake moaned over the cock in her mouth with each thrust she felt in her pussy. Ron raised his hand and slapped her ass, grunting while he continued to pound into her tight pussy. Greg couldn't help but to open his mouth and start bragging like the arrogant jock he was.

"Goddamn, the way this bitch sucks my dick, I could get soooooo used to this!"

"You haven't even seen her ass from behind yet, man!"

Again, Ron raised his hand and smacked her ass. Greg moved both his hands to the side of her face and began to buck his hips forward. It was apparent now that both men were pumping their cocks into her; Ron had her pussy wrapped around his dick while Greg's cock was between her lips. More grunting was heard, from Blake's ear she couldn't tell by the man's voice. All she wanted was to make Greg cum in her mouth, desperate to taste his warm seed. He had taken control, pumping his cock into her mouth harder and faster to the point he fucked her precious oral hole. Ron took a deep breath, slowing himself down with each thrust into her pussy. He wasn't ready to cum just yet, he planned to shoot his load into her ass. As he slowed down, his eyes watched as the back of Blake's head moved back and forth.

GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KWAH-KWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Her mouth gagged, coughing over Greg's rod as he pushed her all the way down and held her in place. His fingers digging into her long blonde hair as he held her down, his face curling up. Blake's eyes watered up once more as she felt the head of his dick slamming to the back of her throat. Greg kept her locked in position, yelling out as his orgasm hit.

"FUCK!! YEAH!! TAKE THAT CUM, BABY!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!!'

Blake closed her eyes when she could taste the hot load spewing out of his cock and down her throat. She tried to moan into his shaft, only with a faint sound as she milked wad after wad between her jaws. Greg took deep breaths while Ron had come to a stop from behind. While she was draining the cum out of Greg's cock with her mouth, Ron had quietly slipped his dick from her pussy and softly caressed the left cheek of her ass over his hand. Greg was breathing heavy, slowly letting go of the back of her head while he felt the last bit of his orgasm fading out in her mouth. Blake opened her eyes as she moved his cock out of her mouth, softly moving her lips to the head to force a pop noise. She opened her mouth and looked up at Greg, showing him the puddle of his semen over her tongue. Closing her lips, she swallowed it down loudly and spoke.

"That tasted so fucking good, mmmmmm..."

"You're one dirty bitch to swallow cum like that."

She giggled.

"I like it when you call me a bitch, do all you jocks talk this way?"

"Most of them, yeah."

It was Ron's voice that answered her. She turned her head to look at him while she leaned up on the table.

"You didn't cum in me, so I can guess where you want your dick at now."

"Yeah you can, your ass of course."

Her eyes shifted back to Greg with a smirk.

"See what I told you, he's obsessed with my ass."

Once more, Ron slapped her ass to get her attention. She quickly turned around to glance at him from behind her shoulder.

"Come on, off the table right now. I want you on top of me."

Moving her hands, Blake leaned up and drew her knees back to sit on the table. Her eyes looked at Greg who starred up at her perky breasts. She wanted to tease him for a minute before they both fucked her together. Grabbing his cock in her right hand, she pulled him a few steps closer and then stroked his rod before spanking it up against one of her tits. She moaned at the feeling of his rod beating up against her left nipple.

"You like that, big boy? Your friend never plays with my tits, he's too obsessed with my ass."

"Hell yeah, I like that. You've got some nice tits."

Ron moved to sit on the couch, preparing himself in position while Blake played with Greg's dick, beating up against her breasts. She alternated it, making sure to spank his cock up against her left nipple. Once she was done she turned to look at Ron who was sitting on the couch with a cute facial expression of impatience. She grinned back up at Greg.

"Come on, you! I want you to fuck my pussy while your friend finally gets my ass."

Greg offered her a hand to help her climb off the table. With them both standing up, Blake turned to look at Ron who was sitting on the couch and slowly stroking his dick. She turned back around to face Greg now who held her hand. Looking over her shoulder, she stepped back and pushed feet down into the couch before slowly lowering herself. Ron had placed his hands over her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to allow access to her dark little hole. She felt the head of his rod poke into her and softly gasped her breath before lowering herself down, allowing his cock to slide right into her tight ass. She looked forward at Greg before calling out to him.

"Come on!! Get over here and fuck me!!"

With a soft little grin, he nodded.

"Not a problem, my bitch."

This was funny to her ears, now she was his bitch? She wondered how Ron was taking this, she knew that he had an ego too. Greg stepped forward and then she spread her legs out, inviting him it to her beautiful shaved pussy. While holding his cock, he pushed it right into her entrance and then took a deep breath. Blake moaned as she felt both of their hard cocks now driving into her. She pushed her hands back on the couch, allowing herself to pump up and down while Greg could thrust forward into her.

"Oh, GOD!! YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARD!!"

Blake's voice yelled out to them while her tits began to bounce with each thrust Greg made into her pussy. From below her, Ron gripped her hips and pushed her ass down on his cock, entering her each time. With her hands pushing down into the couch, she had positioned herself up in a way that both men could pound their hard dicks into her holes. Ron grunted from under her, yelling out.

"Oh, fuck! Do I love this ass!"

"I KNOW YOU FUCKING DO, RON!! YES, FUCK ME!!"

Greg grunted his teeth while pounding his cock forward into her. Over and over, he thrust his cock into her wonderful pussy while his grind hammered his dick into her ass. Blake closed her eyes, embracing the feeling of both men pounding their hard cocks into her. She had been training with Ron for a bit now, but never thought she would experience a threesome with him and a friend. She wanted to cum all over Greg's cock, that was the only thing she wanted right now.

"YES, YES!! HARDER!! MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK MEEE!!"

"God, I love this fucking bitch!!"

"Damn, Blake! Your ass is always so fucking tight!"

All their voices rang out, Greg speaking before Ron but no one was louder than Blake. Her eyes remained closed while she moaned out to the feeling of both cocks pumping into her tight holes. Sweat began to drip from Ron's eye brows, all while he still thrust his rod into her. Greg continued to pump his cock into her. They worked through an uneven rhythm, first Ron's dick pumping up and then Greg's pumping out. Over and over, the two men worked their rhythm. Her voice raised in pitch as she screamed, Blake knew that her climax was fast approaching.

"OHHHHH, OHHH GOD!! YES!! MAKE ME-"

"You gonna cum for me, bitch!!???"

FUCK YES!! YOUR BITCH IS READY TO CUM!!"

Gritting her teeth, Blake roared out. It was funny to Greg that she loved him calling her a bitch, but now she screamed it back to him. He thrust harder into her pussy until he felt the walls tighten up and then came to a stop. He tried to hold himself back but he couldn't, knowing that the time was short. At the same time from under her, Ron pumped one last thrust into her ass and then stopped. All three of them roared their voices out together in a large chorus of moaning.

"OHHHHHHH, FU-"

"YESSSS!!"

"DAMN!!"

Their words were uncomprehending, flowing over one another in their loud voices. Blake's body shook while she released her juices over Greg's cock at the same time his cock exploded within her. She slowly opened her eyes, looking down at him. She watched his hands reach forth and grab at her breasts, squeezing them while the three of them shared their orgasms together all within one another. It was an amazing experience, something Ron had never guessed would happen after the decisions were made for today. Blake had to catch her breath, dropping her jaw as she looked up at Greg. He moaned, calling out to her.

"God, that was fucking amazing. This pussy is solid gold, much like your tanned body."

After catching her breath, Blake just laughed at him before nodding.

"Oh yeah? Just wait till I get you behind me. I've got Ron addicted to my ass."

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah! Your ass is wonderful Blake, even thicker since you had a baby."

Greg's jaw dropped while he stepped back and let his cock freely escape her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! That means you're a MILF! Holy shit! Didn't know about that, I'm fucking a Hollywood MILF today!"

All she could do was laugh. It was funny listening to them talk back and forth. Blake liked to toy with their egos a bit when she could, hoping she could drive Ron to be jealous a bit of his friend. Since Greg had stepped back a bit, she took the advantage to slowly climb off Ron, releasing his cock from her ass. It was time for his football star friend to have a piece of her juicy thickness. After her feet were stepping on the floor again, she turned around to look at Ron who was still seated at the couch. Blake had to invite him to do something that she knew he had to want by now.

"Hey Ron baby, do you want to fuck my mouth while your friend takes my ass?"

"Sure Blake, I'm never going to say no to that."

A giggle was heard from her voice. Greg walked behind her while Ron raised himself off the couch until he was standing up. Blake had her own ideas for this position and was about to order them her way if they did not move in the direction. She reached her right hand up and grabbed Ron's dick, softly stroking it. Looking behind her, she gave the nod to Greg.

"Alright, I want to do this standing up! Just bend me over and take my ass..."

She then looked forward at Ron and ordered him.

"You know what to do, Ron. You're gonna fuck my face, right?"

He nodded, she just smiled and spoke again.

"Okay, good!"

Blake was familiar by this point with how aggressive Ron could be. Both he and his friend were equal with the way they handled her a bit rough, but she liked it. She loved having rough sex from time to time and Ron never disappointed. She spread her legs out on the floor, bending over only to feel Ron snatch her hair up between his fingers. He was right on cue with the plan that she wanted. As he pushed her down to his cock, it slapped up against her face. Blake leaned her head down to lick his balls while she let Greg get into position behind her. The other man watched as she spread her ass, amazed at the size of her thick bottom to the point he had to run his hand up it and softly caress her cheek. The cum from Ron's cock had slightly dripped out of her dark home. Greg simply used his hands to pull apart her cheeks and prepare to slide his rod in.

"Damn, she does have a big ass. I like that!"

"Yeah, man! I told you, her ass is fucking amazing!"

Any other time, Blake would have laughed but she had to keep her focus on the cock in front of her. It didn't matter that Ron's hand was in the back of her hair. After she had lapped her tongue over his balls, she opened her lips and pushed his cock into her mouth. Her hands pushed against his hips and now she was ready for Ron to take control. The palm of a hand was felt over the right cheek of her ass while Greg spanked her. A few seconds later, she felt the head of his cock pushing into her dark hole. The football star took a deep breath before moaning out.

"Goddamn, she's got a fucking tight ass too!"

Now that she was ready, Ron gripped the back of her head hard and began to thrust forward. His cock pumping in and out of her mouth at the same time that Greg rammed her ass with his hard dick. Blake moaned over Ron's cock, her voice muffled from his thick rod pumping in and out between her jaws. Again, a loud slap echoed across the room as Greg spanked her ass and yelled out.

"Oh, fuck yeah! I see why you like this ass now!! She's built for it!"

"Hell yeah, man! This is why I've been enjoying my job lately!"

Once again, Blake found herself unable to reply while listening to the men trade back conversation. Her mouth gagged before creating a string of sucking and slobbering noises that echoed from down below. She closed her eyes while the sounds of his cock pumping in and out of her mouth were heard.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KWAH-KWAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

"Yeah, take it Blake! SUCK IT, YESSSSS!!"

Ron's voice screamed out while he continued to thrust his meat into her mouth. Behind her, Greg continued to pound her ass with his thick cock. Together, both men pumped their cocks into each end of her body. Strings of spit began to dangle from the corners of Blake's mouth while she maintained to slobber all over Ron's shaft. The sound of Greg's balls slapping up against the underside of her ass could be heard. He had moved his hands down the small of her back, moaning as he pumped his cock into her lovely ass.