Working for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yeah!! Take my cock, baby!!"

Again, Ron's voice called out while Blake continued to suck on his cock pumping into her mouth over and over. She was amazed that he wasn't as aggressive as Greg from earlier. When Greg fucked her face he made sure to ruin her eye liner, just the reason she had ran off to the bathroom earlier to put it on. She could hear both of the men moaning, breathing hard as the penetration of a cock pushing into her mouth and ass at the same time made her body shake. Greg was already close to blowing another load. He slapped her ass with his right hand while taking one last hard thrust.

"Dude, I'm about to cum again! I want to blast her face!"

Greg spoke up to his friend who took a deep breath and one final hard thrust into her mouth. Ron finally stopped.

"Yeah, me too! Let's get her messy!"

Ron was the first to step back, letting go of her hair and watching Blake release his cock from her luscious mouth. A flood of her slobber dripped over the floor while saliva strings dangled down. She took a deep breath, moaning now that her mouth was free again. Greg pulled out of her ass, giving her one last spank now that she was completely free of their rods. Blake fell down to her knees, knowing what was to come next.

"Oh yeah, you both want to cum all over my face?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhmmmm, my dirty bitch. Gonna paint you in some messy white."

She couldn't stop herself from laughing to hear Greg call her a bitch one last time. For some reason, it felt sexy to her. She sat on her knees, quickly moving her long blonde hair behind her shoulders to prepare herself for the wet splash that was coming. Ron stood to her left while Greg was to her right side. Her eyes gazed over from right to left, looking at both of them while they stroked their hard cocks, ready to cum all over her. Blake took a deep breath before finally closing her eyes. She knew what was coming while they jerked themselves off.

"Come on, I want it! Cum all over me!"

"Ohhhhh, it's coming baby, oh yes, oh YES!! FUCK!!"

Ron's cock was the first to explode, a thick wad of cum flew over her forehead. Just a few seconds later, Greg reached his hand to the back of her hand to hold her in place. His dick shot a thick stream of cum over her nose and drenching down her left cheek. Blake giggled feeling their hot seed flowing all over her face. Between the grunts and moans, both men continued to pump their shafts in their hands while more cum flew over her face. A thick layer of cum slapped over her left cheek while she heard someone groaning.

"Fuck, this is amazing! Get her good, man!"

It was Greg calling out to his friend. A string of cum hit her nose again, dripping down the left side of her face and over the beauty mole under her eye. Blake kept her eyes closed while she felt another wad slap over her forehead and drip into her right eye brow. Ron moaned while shooting another thick gob of cum, edges of it went into her long golden hair as it hit her forehead again. Thick drops of cum began to drip down her forehead while streaks of their white seed remained painted over her cheeks. Blake was a mess between her smeared eye liner and all the cum flowing down her face. She opened her mouth, just as Greg pushed the head of his cock past her lips to allow her milk the final drops. Ron refused, simply jerking out the weakened remains of his cum to fly over her face in thicker layers. He wanted to drench her with his friend and made sure of it.

"God, that's what I'm talking about right there! Damn, now that's what I call a facial!"

Ron smiled after speaking, admiring the painting that he and his friend had accomplished. A moan was heard while Blake sucked on the head of Greg's dick, milking out the final drops before she released it from her lips with a loud pop sound. Some of their cum had dripped from her face down to her tits. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up at them only for Greg to order her after he let go of his grip from the back of her head.

"Swallow that cum in your mouth, baby."

Blake gritted her teeth, breathing in as she ran her hand through the back of her hair and then loudly swallowed the small bit of cum in her mouth. She parted her teeth, opening her mouth wide as she looked at both of them and said 'Ahhhhh'. She gave them both a clear sight of her face drenched in their cum. Ron smiled big, god she looked so beautiful with their cum all over her face.

"Damn baby, that was fucking amazing! You took that cum like a champion."

She laughed at Ron's words, smiling up at him.

"Oh yeah! That was a lot of fun, your friend here knows how to fuck me just the way I like it."

Greg blushed, grinning over his face while he nodded at her. Blake looked back at him while she slowly began to raise herself from the floor.

"Hey Greg, who's your bitch?"

"Blake Lively, that's who is my bitch."

All three of them shared a laugh together while Blake stood up, the cum dripping down her face and to her tits.

"Well, I'm a fucking mess. Let me get a shower and you both are staying for dinner right?"

"Yep!"

"Sure, I don't have anything else to do tonight."

She smirked at Greg before nodding back at Ron in the order they spoke.

"Great! Let me get cleaned up and then I will prepare us something for dinner."

While walking back to the bathroom to clean herself up, Blake couldn't help but smile deep down. As much as she enjoyed her time spent with Ron, she had made sure to leave something for him to come back tomorrow. There was a reason she left her stuff in the back of his jeep. She was sure he wouldn't notice it until he had left and come home. Either way, it was just an excuse for her to call him up tomorrow afternoon and have another session with or without his friend. Her personal trainer was quickly becoming her favorite person for an affair in her married life.

THE END