Working From Home...

Story Info
A bit of everything.
1.9k words
3.78
32.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working away from home has been hard, I miss my lovers company every night and look forward to my journey home every fortnight. I get so horny waiting that I end up texting saying exactly what I am going to do. My last text was 'legs in the air tied back and shaven'. My lover said enough I can't take anymore.

As I finished work Friday night I went into overdrive putting pedal to the metal desperately wanting to go home. It was getting dark as I arrived home, the lights were off and it looked peaceful. As I turned the key anticipation for my lover grew and so did my manhood. Horny as hell.

I placed my suitcase down and looked around, good to be home but tired. I made my way up the stairs feeling relaxed to be home finally. Upon reaching upstairs I headed to the bathroom, stripped and showered and made sure I smelt nice for the missus. Greedy for sex I gave myself a handjob so I could last longer with my missus I hate quickies, I like it to last.

I slowly opened the door and I stood in shock, she must of heard me come in, there on the bed she was lying over some pillows butt naked with her legs slightly open waiting...

She looked back at me and said 'Took your time thought you would be in here real quick, don't just stand there!'

As I moved directly behind her I saw a shaven pussy and it looked so inviting, I got onto the bed and moved in closer. I quickly lent forward and started to bite her ass and work my way to her pussy, as my tongue went into her pussy she moaned and started to move backwards and forwards. Licking my fingers I proceeded to insert one finger at a time until three were together moving in and out of her moist pussy. I continued but getting faster and started licking her rose bud. My missus has always been afraid to explore her sexuality, normal positions with the light off but I have always wanted her ass.

I licked the fingers on my other hand and placed one finger at her anus. While she was obviously distracted I slowly but firmly inserted one finger into her ass. I was almost cumming myself, then the door opened and everything was spoiled. I was unaware that my missus had her best friend staying over to keep her company. For a while I thought she had forgot to tell her I was coming home.

As you can imagine I grabbed the nearest item to hide my nakedness but she just stood there shocked, it changed to a smile and she laughed saying 'oops'. My missus was still on all fours not quite sure what was going on and definitely in a keep going, don't stop mood showing all to her best friend.

The next moments surprised me as my missus friend closed the door behind her and slowly moved behind my missus and continued what I had started. I sat there shocked, my missus looked at me and said 'What you waiting for keep going' I stuttered 'I can't my place has been filled', in reply I got 'You've always wanted a threesome so go for it'.

I sat there for a while wondering what to do, unsure of what I had just heard, my missus was not usually like this, maybe it was all this working away from home, all I knew was that I was horny as hell and needed satisfying.

I moved to rear of my missus friend and felt for the top of her trousers. I slowly pulled them down over her ass and down to her knees exposing her bum and white thong knickers. Her ass was tighter and firmer than my missus, she must work out or something. Putting my finger under her thong I moved it down moving it to the side exposing her ass and cunt.

Before I could even start they both moved, my missus lay on her back and her friend pushed her legs into the air and started on her again biting and licking her moist pussy. She stopped and directed me to take over. As I started on my missus body again she moved off the bed and pulled down her jogging trousers, pulled her crop top off.

She grabbed her clothes and brought them over to the bed. Using her trousers she tied my missus legs to the headboard and tied her top around her head over her mouth. I never been so horny, or I had thought so until she was also handcuffed, we bought them years ago and put them in the drawers ages ago.

My missus looked like a pornstar, tied up in such a exposed position, I wanted this to be one to remember as I had a feeling this will not happen too often. 'So what do you want me to do' my missus friend asked. 'Carry on' I replied. She jumped in and started to lick and finger fuck my missus. I just stared at the thong slightly miss placed and decided to put my dick to good use.

'Lubricate this for me please'. At once she stopped teasing my missus and grabbed my manhood. With one hand she teased my balls while slowly kissing my shaft from bottom to top, took in the head and rolled her tongue over it, I felt the pleasure immediately instensify as she proceed to take more into her mouth deeper and deeper. After she could take in no more she quickly took it out and returned to pleasing my missus.

I moved behind and looked at both holes, bare and ready moving slightly from her pleasing my missus. I slowly positioned my dick behind her pussy and pushed until it could take no more. My missus looked at me with a curious look in her face, wondering what I was doing to her friend. I proceeded to move in and out getting faster and faster until my balls were slapping against her. It sounded wet as I got to full speed. She started clenching her vagina and I was starting to feel ready to explode.

My missus was staring at her friends arse, watching slight ripples as I banged from behind, trying desperately to see more, all she could see was the obvious look of pleasure on my face. I thought fine. I pulled out and told her friend to face me on all fours, she grabbed my dick expecting to perform oral sex again but I had other plans. 'Stay, don't move'

I quickly moved behind and pushed her arse flat to the bed. I spreaded my legs each side of my missus and positioned my dick to her friends anus. She would have no problem seeing this. I slowly pushed my bell end into her ass. She moaned saying 'Slowly, it hurts'. I continued to push at a steady rate occasionally moving out and then back in so she got use to it.

I grabbed her hands and started to move faster in and out of her arse making sure I used the full lenght of my dick. After a few moments she was moaning, building up to an orgasm so I pumped harder and faster hoping my missus was not missing this, I couldn't believe it, I was really sensitive as I orgasmed at the same time which made the experience even more gratifiying.

My missus at this time was getting really desperate, I had never had her ass and being forced to watch my first ass fuck with someone else really annoyed her and turned her on at the same time.

I collapsed on top of her, my dick still in her ass, ever so still. A few minutes later I pulled out and sat on her legs spreading her ass cheeks and watched her glistening ass as my cum dribbled down to her pussy. A moment I will never forget.

I lay down on the bed trying to recouperate. My missus friend got up and moved to my missus.'Are you gagging for it?' She took off the handcuffs and untied her legs. With no warning they both jumped on top of me holding me down. 'Submit?' I was so tired I agreed at once knowing that something good would come of this.

They told me to lie in the centre of the bed so I did as I was told. They handcuffed my hands to the headboard and tied my legs to each of the bottom corners.

By this time I was starting to get my energy back and was looking forward to what ever lay ahead. Looking at my limp dick they said ' This will not do'. They both dove in and one started licking my balls while the others took in my bell end. After sex my dick becomes so sensitive that it almost hurts. I felt like screaming but in a way it was what I always wanted, no control.

After getting me hard again my missus facing away from positioned herself by my dick, her friend moved to above my face, 'You don't get to watch, you get my pussy in your face' and she almost sat on my face. I could smell her sex. I could feel my missus handle my dick and she slowly let herself down until fully in. I wanted more, I could see the pussy but it was just out of reach.

By now my missus was pounding my dick like there was no tomorrow. Her groaning was getting louder and louder until silence and she stopped moving, I could feel her vagina contracting with her orgasm, I tried to keep moving making sure her orgasm lasted as long as possible but she got off and I was waiting again in anticipation.

Again I felt a hand take hold of my dick as it was positioned again. This time my missus was aiming for her anus and using her juices to lubricate her tight virgin hole. I wanted to see what was going on wishing I could savour the moment. She put her own finger in first slowly moving it to prepare her for what was about to happen. Moving slowly my dick entered her ass, she cried in agony but kept going until a fair bit was in and then started to rock backward and forward.

As she got use to it she sat down harder taking in more. Even though I could not see what was going on, I knew. I was so turned I knew I would cum again. My missus started to moan saying 'Yeah Baby'. I never knew my missus to be like this it was driving me wild. As my orgasm came I felt my missus anus tighten clamping onto my dick, I knew I could not control it anymore and felt my hot sperm enter her ass.

I thought the moment had ended when her friend got off and moved to the bottom of the bed and my missus shuffled up towards my face and bent over put her anus in full view. Her friend meanwhile started kissing my balls and my missus starts sucking on my dick. As this was going on, her anus in full view started to ooze my cum, 'Knew you would want to see it hun'. I thought I had been to heaven and back. My missus a total sex mad deviant what more could I want.