Working from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" Leah purred.

"Oh god yes, Leah. I wanted your ass so bad."

I moved my hands to her hips to help steady her as she moved up and down more quickly. Each time she sat down onto my cock, she moaned softly.

After a few minutes of this rhythmic grinding, Leah pulled her feet onto my knees. Now, her beautiful ass was totally in my lap and she was tilted forward so my cock was in an even better position to penetrate her.

"I want you all the way in me."

She pushed down and my cock sank even deeper into her ass. My balls slapped loudly against her fit body.

I knew it was not going to be long before I came, but I wanted to take advantage of every last second of this encounter.

I wrapped both arms around Leah's waist and pulled her tightly against me. I rocked my hips towards the ceiling and pushed deep into her. My balls quivered as they reached her ass. It would just be a few more seconds.

I pulled out and plunged into Leah one more time. My cock trembled and my toes curled. I felt a glowing sensation all over my body. I was about to cum.

Leah must have been able to feel it too.

Just as I was about to cum, Leah carefully lifted her ass off of my cock and grabbed it with both hands. She squeezed tightly, helping me hold on for just one more second.

She leaned into my chest and pulled my cock back so it was pointing directly at her.

"Cum on me!" she screamed.

That was it. I arched back and let go as a powerful convulsion hit me. Leah's grip on my cock had built up pressure.

I felt myself erupt and saw a spray of cum shoot up into the air and land of Leah's tits. She moaned and stuck her tongue out, willing the sticky liquid towards her mouth.

The second wave was even stronger. This time my cum hit her on her chin. She eagerly licked it off.

I felt my body softening and the third stream landed on her stomach. My body quieted.

Leah wiggled her ass onto my softening cock and leaned back into me. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You know, there is another sketch I liked over there..."

Yep, life was good.

12