Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal stared at me deciding whether to make this an issue but then gave a little ground. Tossing his car keys to me he said, "OK, you can sit in my motor, it's outside by the kerb. Use the heater if you want but don't touch anything else."

This was the best concession that I was likely to get. I managed to ease the sleeping infant out of his small bed, into the carrycot and down to the back seat of the black man's flashy vehicle without rousing him. Seated behind the wheel I spent some minutes studying the controls before I got the heater working but then my mind drifted inevitable to what was almost certainly happening up in the flat. My attention was drawn to a tall girl coming towards me on very high heels carrying a flimsy little umbrella. She had very long legs and a skirt so short that it barely covered her quim. Instead of going past she tapped on the passenger window and after I pressed the button to lower it, leaned in displaying acres of inviting cleavage. I recognised her as a girl that I had regularly noticed standing further along the street. "What yer doin in Jamal's motor?" she wanted to know.

"He is upstairs fucking my wife - he told me to wait here until he has finished," I explained bluntly.

"Well let us in then, I might as well get myself warm for bit," she said taking my news completely in her stride. I released the door and she scrambled into the passenger seat, in the process he skirt riding even high to reveal an strip of material less than an inch wide trying to cover an almost hairless vulva. "Bet she loves it too - yer wife," the girl went on cheerfully, "I mean what girl wouldn't - that man Jamal's got a really wicked weapon." When I failed to respond she threw me a sympathetic glance and conceded, "It must be a bit rough on you though."

"I'm getting used to it."

"It doesn't look that way, at least not from where I'm sitting," she grinned, nodding towards where my dick was making a valiant effort to burst through my trouser front. "Like me to give you a hand with that?"

I nodded mutely, incapable of speech. With that my new found friend hitched he skirt up and swivelled round on the seat with one leg tucked under her, leaving her working asset fully exposed to my lecherous gaze. Leaning forward she expertly released my turgid cock from its confines, at the same time insinuating the fingers of her other hand under my balls. After only a few light teasing strokes she lowered her head, red lips parted to take my throbbing penis into her hot wet mouth where her active tongue began to describe tantalising circles round my glans. But just as I was beginning to relax to the exquisite pleasure of the sensation she stopped. The disappointment must have shown on my face because she murmured," Sorry love, if I blew you I'd have to charge because it's on my list of services but no-one is going to pull me for giving a bit of hand relief. Now just close your eyes, lean back and enjoy."

She had incredibly talented fingers and varied the pace as she wanked me, fast then slow, hard then soft, occasionally using her finger nails to give extra sensation. The physical feelings were awesome but she accompanied her hand action by saying in a low husky voice, "Just imagine what is happening in your bed. Even before he touched her, while your young wife, Joni isn't it, was lying there naked waiting, her all the nerve endings of her insides would be tingling with anticipation making her so wet for him. Then as he slowly pushed his big black cock in, and in, and in, penetrating to her very core, she would be holding her breath and quivering all over. And as he began to move, whether it was hard and fast or slow and sensual, she would feel on fire, totally consumed by lust, wanting more and more, wishing it need never end. There is possibly not another man in the world could make her feel quite like that - certainly not you." I heard a throaty chuckle and the digital ministrations ceased for a moment as she gave my prick a playful squeeze to illustrate her last remark.

The graphic image conjured in my brain combined with delicious sensations in my groin made me rapidly build towards an explosion but then an amazing thing happened. Somehow she stopped the whole process dead so that for several long seconds I enjoyed all the pleasure of a climax without anything actually happening. As I began to come back down from the plateau, panting like a hot dog, she continued in a more factual voice, "That is how it is under any circumstance but if he ever gives her a power fuck it will be far more extreme. He only does that to girls he thinks are getting out of line but if a girl ever has one of those she is in thrall to his cock for life, doing every little thing that he wants. Why do you think I freeze my tits off out here in all weathers except to earn my turn at having that magic black meat inside me?"

When I was calm again her hand once more started moving and she resumed painting ever more detail pictures of what was happening upstairs. Everything was described as if from my wife's perspective and that magnified the effect. "Despite what they say," she told me, "- most men don't cum enough to overflow a tablespoon but Jamal really does do a cupful. I know because the girls got together with him one day and actually measured it. Your Joni will feel so marvellous with all that inside her womb and some secret part of her will wish that she was ovulating and not on the pill - I know that's how it gets me." I was taken to the brink and back down again once more but the third time she either miscalculated or had decided to let me blow. I think that I must have squirted out more stuff than ever before in my life. One errant jet hit the windscreen but most arced gracefully to splatter across the top of the dashboard fascia, with a large quantity immediately disappearing down an air vent. "Oh Christ - what a mess," she laughed. While I sat there feeling stunned, as if in slow motion, she sensuously licked my goo off each individual finger then opened the car door. "Better get that cleaned up quickly," she advised, "The only thing in life that Jamal really loves is this car." With that she was gone, sauntering off as if nothing had happened.

At first I was in a panic, pulling old tissues out of my pocket and frantically wiping. Gradually I calmed down and worked methodically, fairly easily removing all evidence except for the air vent. I did make a couple of futile attempts to poke down with my finger but then reasoned that Jamal need never know. The more I thought about this the more satisfaction I got from what had happened - Jamal may deposit spunk in my wife but I had effectively fucked his car.

My watch said that the hour was up in ten minutes but it was half an hour before he did get back and by that time, a sense of triumph and memory of my little encounter had got me nicely aroused again. "Your wife wants you," was all the big black man said as he opened the car for me to get out. I retrieved my still sleeping child and transported him upstairs to his bed still in dreamland. Joni was not to be seen but she called from the bedroom, "I'm in here."

I had expected her to be tidying up but she was still naked, sitting on the bed with her knees together and tucked under her chin. "Jamal says that the Australian guy has complained about you," she announced. "He also said that a lot of other possible of customers had asked if you did clean-up duties. So I told him that you didn't like the idea of cream pies but Jamal didn't buy that - he said we were missing out on a specialised market. Anyway, Jamal says that you should be made to like it and to be honest, I agree with him." As she said that, Joni spread her legs, knees bent but forming an angle of almost 180 degrees. Her cunt gaped open and I could plainly see that the inside was filled with the pearly whiteness of cum.

"No, "I said in horror. "NO."

"Please yourself," my wife replied easily, "- but until you do you with get nothing else from me, not a single damn thing. Make up your mind quickly because if you turn this chance down I'm not at all sure when I will give you another."

This was the ultimate deterrent. I would find it hard enough going without under any circumstances but Joni continuing to fuck other men in my bed without me getting any all was a prospect I could not even contemplate. My feet had advanced another three paces forward before I remembered that the alternative was more immediately repugnant. "If it helps at all, you have already done it once without realising," Joni told me. "On Monday, while you were attending that compulsory interview at the labour exchange, Maurice called to see how I was doing and I let him screw me. Well you got back a lot sooner than I expected so I did not have time to clean myself. Anyway, something must have really turned you on because you bustled me straight into the bedroom and had your head between my legs before I could stop you. The thing was that you ate me more roughly than usual and I did wonder if you knew."

I remember that day well. The interview was with one of the senior managers and was due to my not having found a job. I was rather dreading it but the moment I entered the man's office I recognised him as a guy who had been between my wife's creamy thighs - and he recognised me. There was a long awkward silence as we just looked at each other and then he gave a nervous smile. "I cannot write down that you are in receipt of undeclared income without divulging how I came by the information - and I do believe that the opposite argument also pertains," he said slowly. "I do however intend to mark your file so that you need not attend for interview ever again." I just nodded to agree to our unspoken agreement. "You have a very lovely wife, I think you are a very lucky young man," he added as I made a hasty exit. For some reason this unexpected encounter with one of Joni's punters had worked me into a high state of arousal by the time I reached home.

"Come on, close your eyes and dive in - you might find that you like it. If you do it I'll be really good to you afterwards," Joni promised.

My wife's gentle coaxing got me onto my knees in front of her but again I balked, feeling nauseous and with stomach heaving. "Come on love, it's not that terrible. Just one minute, that's all you need do and then it will be over."

With an effort of will I moved my head closer but at a certain critical distance a strange thing happened. I do not know if it was the strong sweet bleachy smell of semen or the warm aroma of well fucked cunt (or a combination of the two) but the effect on my nasal membranes acted as a powerful aphrodisiac inflaming my brain. Beyond control my head plunged forward and protruding tongue plunged into the centre of the glutinous mass. The next moment I was in a feeding frenzy, licking and slurping as if my life depended upon it. She had demanded a minute, I gave her five, ten more. We were both in a delirium of passion. I felt her cum more than once, each time her vaginal muscles squeezing out more for my hungry tongue as she urged, "That's it darling, suck all of Jamal's lovely cum out of my cunt, eat every bit."

It was the pressure in my loins (rather than tiring of the task) that caused me to desist and clamber clumsily on top her. The moment that I did so Joni pulled my head down to hers, I thought for a rewarding kiss but instead she happily licked the residue of semen and cunt juice from around my mouth. That first plunge into her welcoming twat was sheer heaven with a sensation like sliding into hot blancmange but that rapidly died and after only I few thrusts I realised that I could feel very little. My wife was aware of it too. "I better roll over for you darling," she suggested. "I do get a bit stretched by Jamal so in future you better fuck me the back way after I've been with him."

Much later, I asked if she had given Jamal his money. "He wouldn't take it, he said I had to take it to his flat tomorrow as arranged," she told me cheerfully, apparently not as dismayed by the prospect as I was. However, on returning from the black man's riverside pad at 5 p.m. the following afternoon, she looked a lot less than happy. "They weren't very nice to me. After yesterday I thought I had been forgiven but I think I was still being punished. It wasn't rough like before it wasn't pleasant. Lewis was there and he was the nasty one, calling me 'Slag' and 'Cunt' all the time but Jamal didn't even try to stop him. For two solid hours I was at it, continuously being fucked or having a cock pushed down my throat - usually both at the same time."

I sat her down and produced the meal I had produced. After eating, Joni cheered up somewhat and said, "There was one good bit. Jamal was lying on his back and I was bouncing up and down with his prick in me when he pulled me down so that my tits were pressed against his chest. The next thing I know is that Lewis is pushing his thing up my bum. He had already had it up there once so I was nice and slippery but I thought it would be impossible to get two such big cocks inside me at the same time. Well he managed it easily. It felt wonderful and then when they both started squirting almost at the same moment it was absolutely out of this world. I really am going to have to do that again."

That anecdote very effectively transferred my wife's dismal mood to me and I had not yet heard the bad news. "Jamal did make his brother pay me £100 again and he gave me this," she said, producing a small mobile phone. "It's so he can let me know when someone is going to arrive." Jamal said that he had intended to keep sending just one customer a week until I had got used to the game but by deciding to screw two off my own bat I had shown him I was ready for more. He wants £200 off me every week and that means he is going to fix me up with another three johns."

"What happens if any of them don't turn up," I wondered.

"I asked him that - he said that I couldn't live in a better spot for picking up passing trade outside my front door. He did say though that it wouldn't happen because he had more than enough men queuing up to keep me well supplied."

As is the way of life, the third of her three extra clients failed to materialise and by the time Joni had finished entertaining Harry, it was getting late. Late the following morning, looking more and more worried she said, "I should have rung Jamal and told him about the chap not turning up but I was frightened it would make him angry so I've been putting it off."

"You're worried that he will be rough with you again tomorrow," I sympathised, thinking I understood.

"No - I'm bothered that he might punish me by not doing it to me at all," she said honestly.

After hearing that, I confess that I was content to let her sweat for the rest of the afternoon until she suddenly jumped up saying "There is nothing else for it - I'll just have to do what Jam said and flash myself outside." I glanced up expecting to see a look of determination her face but finding her on the verge of tears, my heart melted. "Oh Jake, I don't know what to do," she sobbed. "If one of the kerb crawlers stops, should bring him up here or will he expect me to go somewhere with him in his car? And what if I stand in another prostitute's pitch - they are all a lot bigger than me and I don't want to get in a fight."

You may not think I am a very decisive person but I can give the lie to that. "You are staying here," I told my wife firmly. "We've got a bit of cash put by now - you will simply give Jamal his £200 and pretend that the chap turned up." That is what we did and the crisis was averted.

I was rather dismayed by the increased male throughput inflicted on our flat but on the whole Joni was very happy with her heavier workload. Even so, life for her was not without its ups and downs. For example, one night having entertained three different guys, two in the afternoon and another in the evening, she finished the evening bouncing naked on the bed in happy exuberance with cash strewn around, saying, "What a wonderful life. I just love cocks in all their different sizes and shapes - it's a real fascination. You know, when a new guy turns up I always get a thrill of excitement wondering what he has brought me." And yet a week later, after servicing exactly the same combination, she pushed me away in bed grumbling, "You really are a very selfish man Jake - don't you ever think I might get tired? I seem to have had my legs spread for hours - how many other people after finishing a hard day's work are expected to do more of the same as unpaid overtime?"

That is about the end of the progression that led to where I am today and all that remains is to tie up a few loose ends. My wife's weekly number of tricks gradually increased to eight or nine (apart from Harry).The Aussi became a monthly regular and leaves with no complaints. Joni advised, "I know that you quite enjoy doing what he wanted now but pretend that you don't because Bruce is the type who will pay more if he thinks you still hate it." I keep what I earn in this way as my personal spends.

One day Joni asked that I take the empty buggy along to the greengrocer at the end of the street and bring back a sack of potatoes she had ordered. Well the delivery had not yet come in so I had to hurry home empty handed. I noticed Jamal's big car standing outside the flat but thought nothing of it as it was often parked somewhere in the street. However, when I got upstairs the bedroom door was wide open and just inside Joni was on her knees with his prick in her mouth. She had originally told me that it was about nine inches long but what I saw made me think that she had badly underestimated because although her mouth was full there was still enough space for her to have two hands wrapped round the shaft side by side. Suddenly I understand why she was so enamoured of that oversized black organ. After he had gone Joni came out of the bedroom licking her lips and although surprised to see me sitting the settee, she was not at all put out. "Jamal saw you pushing the pram and thought you would be gone for a while, so he popped in to let me have a nice suck," she explained.

Harry was her most stalwart regular and, because he was paying over the odds, Joni usually spent ninety minutes with him or even longer. "When he first started I just thought that Harry was a sweet man but under my guidance he has turned into quite an accomplished lover, my wife told me while we were chatting one day. "When he first rang my bell you would have thought he had won the lottery." Telling me this setting her laughing and then she had a thought that caused her even greater amusement. "I should switch from whoring and set myself up as a 'Sexual Techniques Tutor' - I could run a twelve week course at £2000 per head. It would be all one to one with perhaps one or two group sessions thrown in."

One day Joni was obliged to slip in (no pun intended) an extra client whose hour would finish only minutes before Harry was set to arrive and to make matters worse Harry actually turned up over half an hour before his allotted time. I had no resource other than to sit the poor man down in front of the TV and provide him with something to drink. The trouble was that this new guy was a shouter and so the two of us sat there with a constant background of sexual sounds emanating from the bedroom. The lovesick swain got more and more agitated and it was easy to see that he was suffering the twin pangs of jealousy and arousal even worse than I was. The good thing from this was that from then on he always brought with him some small expensive jewelled trinket to guarantee my wife's continuing affection.

My wife became both mercenary and ambitious and I date this from the Roman orgy. Jamal had rounded up a dozen subscribers willing to pay £600 per head for a twenty-four hour fuckfest. £100 of that was for the venue (Jamal's flat) and £100 for the catering (professionally done with exotic food and bare breasted waitresses dressed as slave girls). The remaining £400 went into a kitty to be shared equally between the four girls who were to provide the entertainment (this meant £1200 each with Jamal only claiming 10% commission). The event was set to run from lunchtime of Saturday until late on the Sunday afternoon. "Jamal has warned us not to expect an easy ride because they are being given free Viagra as part of the package," Joni told me gleefully. I did not like it one little bit but I have to admit that her fee plus presents made a very nice boost to our savings.