Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it all started, Joni had said that she would only keep on going with other men for money until Jamal had recovered his investment and then we could return to being an ordinary family. However, when that goal was reached she argued that it would be better to carry on until we had a bit of money behind us or else we could soon finish up back in the same mess. Then she said, "If I keep on doing it for another year at the most then we will have enough to put a deposit on a house. We can then move somewhere a long way from here where you can get a job and by that time Tom will be old enough to go to nursery and I can do part time work in a shop or something to help." Now she has abandoned the idea buying an ordinary house. "There's a new development almost finished down near the river and they will be selling two bedroom flats. Jamal says that with that kind of address I could charge two and three times what I do now - even advertise myself on the Internet. He says I've got a real fortune between my legs and could easily pull in a hundred grand a year. The deposit will only be £20,000 and he has promised to lend me £10,000 to furnish the place really posh. The nice thing is that living so close to me Jamal could pop in to see me anytime he wants and I could also visit him very easily - he might even let me stay with him all night occasionally. You wouldn't mind - would you?"

PS.

Harry, without warning or explanation, suddenly stopped calling and it was not until some months later that we discovered the reason in a newspaper. It seems that he really was a bank manager and been sentenced to eighteen months in prison for misappropriation of funds.