Working Girl

Story Info
Just another day at the office.
834 words
3.95
27.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her desk Wendy ran her hand over the back of her neck, slowly trying to rub the knot out that had crept its way in.

She would never have known he was standing behind her, except for the slight creek that she heard when he stepped onto the floor behind her.

He didn't say anything. He knew the look.

His finger ran slowly from her elbow to her shoulder as he slipped her tank top strap back on.

His warm breath sent a tingling through her.

Leaning in and whispering in her ear "hello sexy lady" as he kissed his way along her neck, sucking softly on her ear.

"Mmmm" She moaned.

"You look tense." He said with grin, and turned her chair to face him.

Much to her surprise, he stood before her naked and tan.

A grin spread across her face as she leaned in and kissed right below his belly button.

"And you look tasty"

Running her hand slowly over his shaft, his 9 inches of thick cock throbbed.

Flicking her tongue softly over the tip, she began to tease his cock, as he had come to like her to do. Her mouth was always so warm and welcoming.

"Ahhh not today Princess, today is my day to spoil you"

He pushed her head back and gave her a long sensual kiss, deepening it as he undid her jeans making her stand so he could undress her.

She gave him that pout he had come to know so well, her eyes gave him the doe look that normally got her what she wanted.

He eased her back into her chair, and knelt before her.

He kissed along her thigh, tracing his finger slowly up her pussy, gently rubbing her clit.

His tongue followed as he began to suckle it into his mouth.

He lifted her legs over the edges of the chair, and firmly grasped her by her hips.

His tongue plunging deeper into her glistening pussy.

Her breathing began to become heavier as he brought his hand up to her opening, slipping one finger in, then a second. As her breath caught, he began to finger her faster, curling them into a come hither motion, hitting her g-spot.

Licking her faster and sucking harder as he fingered her, he could feel the muscle tightening. He knew she was almost there.

Softly he moaned "cum for me baby, cum all over my mouth"

Being the good girl she always was, it was only moments after that she could feel the cum trickling down and out. He moaned as his mouth filled with her sweet juices.

"I want you to fuck me, please Tony, please don't make me beg"

"But I like it when you beg, but you've been such a good girl, I think I can give you what you want."

He stood before her, his cock hard and rigid.

"Suck it baby, make it nice and slick for that tight pussy of yours"

She didn't need to be asked twice, she loved to suck his cock.

Feeling she had done enough, again he pushed her back into her chair, giving her clit one more rub, he slid into her before she could protest.

Slipping 3 inches into her, he sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, and began to push the rest of his cock into her.

Her hands immediately moved to his ass, pulling him deeper into her.

Her mouth kissed along his neck, her breath coming quicker.

He took her hands and placed them at her side, slightly restraining her.

This seemed to excite her even more, she began to moan. He knew she was going to cum again, but that was ok. That's why he was there.

"I want you to cum with me" she moaned through each long hard thrust.

"Oh don't worry, I'm going to"

With that said, he pulled her to her feet, and leaned her over the desk, spreading her legs with his foot, as he slipped himself back into her.

He placed his hand against the nape of her neck and began to pound harder into her.

He brought his hand to her ass, and applied a slight pressure to her hole, he knew this turned her on, and would send her right over the edge.

"Oh my god yes baby, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum"

Firmly grabbing her hips he did as she requested, he loved pleasing her. It benefited them both equally.

He slowed his pace slowly, bringing her back towards him, nibbling at her neck and stating he was going to cum.

Her hands found their way to his as she pushed hard back against him.

He could feel her cum washing over him like a waterfall.

"I hope your going to clean that up" he laughed.

Turning and dropping to her knees she did just that, licking and sucking their combined juices, moaning.

"God you taste good" As she stood and kissed him.