Working Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piekna
piekna
230 Followers

But that wasn't what they had in mind for me next.

Stripping off his clothes, the same way Josh had just done, Mr. McInnis stared down at my exhausted form, sternly. "Don't think your punishment has ended yet, Ms. Matheson. I'm quite displeased with your actions earlier. When I give you an instruction, I want it to be carried out, immediately, is that understood?"

His hand was stroking his erection as he said this, and I admit that I had all sorts of ideas about how I could be naughty in the future if this was how I was to be punished for it. I nodded, licking my lips and staring at the clear drops of precum that were now leaking from his cock. I couldn't decide if I wanted to taste him or fuck him, and I wished I could do both at the same time.

"Spread your legs, you naughty little girl. I want to see your little wet pussy."

Bending my knees slightly, I let my legs fall open so that he could see my slit. This wasn't enough for him, though, as he got down on his knees between my legs and pushed my legs wide and up against my chest. "Hold them here, and don't let them go. If you do, I will be very unhappy about it." I admit that I briefly considered doing just that so I could get another spanking, but I was very curious about what he might do next, so instead I just said "Yes, sir," and held my legs as high and as wide as I could.

"Mmmmm yes, just like that. I love to see you spread nice and wide like this. I can see how fucking messy your cunt is, and I can tell that your hole is just desperate to be filled. You want to be filled up, don't you, you little fuckslut? You want me to split your cunt in two while I fuck it with my big cock, don't you? You want to scream around my cock and gush your pussy juice all over me while I dump me load in your hole."

His words were so hot that I was moving my hips, fucking up at the air and wishing for exactly what he described. My pussy was so empty and aching, it was a physical pain, and I knew that he was the only thing that could satisfy me. But all he did was look at me while I moved so lewdly beneath him, and all he fucked me with were his eyes.

"Tell me what you want, whore," he whispered.

"I want you to fill me up! I want you to stuff my pussy so full and then pound it hard and fast! I want you to give my cunt what it needs so I can cover you in my cum! I want your cock inside me, shooting in me and filling my cunt with your jizz." My hips were getting more and more insistent with each thrust up at nothing, and I could actually feel myself rising up toward orgasm. I couldn't believe that just his words and his eyes could make me feel like that.

Leaning down until his face was a few scant inches from my pussy, he said, "Mmmmmm yes, I think I will fill up this poor little empty cunt for you. But before I do that, I really think you should cum." Looking up between my legs he stared into my eyes. "Cum for me slut, I want to see your pussy cum for me before I even touch it."

His breath danced across my lips as he spoke, and his words were like a magic spell. In seconds, my ass lifted off the floor as I thrust up at his imagined cock. I screamed out incoherently as my body shook and trembled in orgasm, my pussy clenching in front of his eyes and gushing out my cream. All the while, my boss just stared, watching the kind of effect he had on me.

Dipping one finger into my still-tingling twat, he gathered up some of my cum and rubbed it on my lips. I licked it off and closed my eyes, savouring the taste. "You're such a good little cumslut, Ms. Matheson. I'm very pleased. For that, I'm going to give you a very special treat."

My eyes were still closed, but I felt his hand return to my pussy, two fingers spreading my slips and sliding through my slimy, gooey slit. I moaned softly, shuddering every time they brushed my hard and sensitive clit. I wanted nothing more than to feel them inside me, and it seemed like my thoughts were being broadcast on a big screen tv somewhere, because as soon as I thought it, I felt them enter me.

The thick fingers moved into my tight pussy, stroking slowly in and out, wiggling up against my gspot momentarily, and then once more fucking me in a steady rhythm. There was no way my boss could know it, but being fingered was actually the hottest thing I could ever want. Being fingered by him while Josh stood over me watching and stroking his cock was almost enough to make me cum again.

Speeding up his fingers, Mr. McInnis slipped a third one inside me. It took me a moment to realise why I felt so deliciously full, and then I looked down my body and watched as my boss' three big fingers split my aching cunt and fucked it the way it needed to be fucked. The sight of those fingers in me, the wet, sloshing sounds of my wet cunt, and the names that both men kept calling me were having an effect. My hips started slamming hard against his hand again, and I knew that I wanted to cum.

"Don't" Mr. McInnis said, softly.

Confused, I shook my head and then moved my hips again, desperate for orgasm.

"I said don't" he said, in a dangerous voice. His left hand suddenly came down on my pussy with a loud slap, landing directly over my clit and sending huge sensations all through my body. I screamed and arched so high that only my shoulders and head remained on the floor. I tried to control my body, stop myself from orgasm, but it was so hard when his fingers were making me feel so good.

That's when he added the fourth finger.

Staring down at my hugely-spread cunt, I was amazed by the vision of most of his hand disappearing inside me. My pussy was dripping so much that I could feel a slippery puddle on the floor under my ass, and I could see his fingers coated in my cum every time they slid out of my grasping twat. I worked my hips against his hand, suddenly craving everything, and once more he read my mind, tucking his thumb in behind his fingers and giving me his whole fist.

It took everything I had not to cum on the spot.

Slowly working his hand in and out of me, he started speaking again, "God your pussy is so tight around my hand. I'll just bet you've never been fisted before, have you? Do you like how wide open my hand can get you? Is this full enough for that slutty little cunt of yours? You're such a fucking nasty whore, little girl. Only nasty, naughty, slutty, fucking whores like to be fisted. Are you a nasty, naughty, slutty fucking whore, Ms. Matheson?"

I couldn't take it anymore and just screamed, "I'm a nasty, naughty, slutty, horny, cum-loving, fistfucking whore and I want to CUM!"

"Then cum for me, Ms. Matheson, cum around my fist in your cunt."

With another scream I finally let loose, my orgasm taking over my entire body. My head tossed, my body spasmed, my feet kicked out in the air, and I watched, surprised, as my pussy shot out a long stream of my cum, all over my boss and the floor.

That's the last image I saw before I passed out.

I woke up, spreadeagled on the floor, with a strange sensation of pleasure. There's no way I'm still orgasming... is there? I thought. I didn't feel it throughout my body, though, or even just in my pussy. It seemed to be a wet sort of pulling suction on my nipples. My lids were so heavy to lift that I had to work up the energy just to open them halfway. After that, it took another effort of will to lift my head up an inch or two so that I could look down and see what was happening. The pleasant feeling was immediately explained.

Josh and my boss were each sucking on one of my nipples, and when they noticed I was awake, they just grinned and kept going. I tried to moan out a protest, tried to tell them that there was just no way that I could keep going after what had just happened. Unfortunately, they interpreted instead as a moan of desire. My boss moved up to kiss me while Josh kept working on my nipples. I sighed and opened my mouth to accept his tongue and felt myself get even more aroused by the way his lips and tongue were working on mine. He was, without doubt, the best kisser I'd ever experienced in my life. It was like there was nothing else in the world except our mouths. I barely noticed when Josh went down and started sucking on my clit, until I found myself suddenly on the edge of orgasm and unsure of what to do.

I whimpered into Mr. McInnis' mouth, my eyes wide open and my hands trying, half-heartedly, to push him away so that I could tell him what was happening, ask him if I was allowed to orgasm... was I supposed to ask permission? It was all so confusing and strange, but I knew that I didn't want to disappoint him, and I thought that cumming without his permission would be very disappointing indeed. He ignored all my efforts and kept kissing me hard and deep, sucking my tongue into his mouth and letting me slide mine along his. Josh kept licking up and down my slit, swirling his tongue around my clit and then sucking it into his mouth. I just went along for the ride and tried hard, oh so hard, not to cum.

Then, suddenly, my boss lifted his glorious lips from mine and said just one word, "Cum." before kissing me again. I immediately surrendered to that blissful state of utter euphoria, still feeling as if I were in Heaven because of his mouth.

He kept kissing me once my orgasm passed, but he sat up on the floor and brought me onto his lap. His hard cock was between us, pointing up at my navel, and he guided my hands down to it. I knew right away what we both wanted me to do, and I started to stroke him. Lightly at first, I let my fingers wander up and down the length of his shaft. The tips of my fingers gently grazed the sides of his cock, exploring his hardness and tracing the veins. He shuddered beneath me and moaned into my mouth, and I smiled against his as my left hand continued it's soft, slow movements and my right hand moved down to cup his balls.

Josh sat down behind me, pressing his cock into the crack of my ass and resting it there. Then, he moved my hair aside and started kissing my neck. He sucked and licked and bit my skin, and I knew I'd have a hickey. His hands moved slowly upwards from my hips, past my ribs, and upwards to cup my heavy breasts. He whispered in my ear, "I fucking love your huge tits, honey. I can't wait to fuck them." I moaned and pressed my ass back against his cock and felt it slide along my crack.

Mr. McInnis, meanwhile, was breathing quite hard as my fingers continued their teasing. I brought my left hand down to my soaking wet pussy and then returned it to his cock, now slick with my juices. Gripping his dick firmly, I began to stroke him. I was giving him long, sure, slow strokes with my left hand while my right kept massaging his balls. I wanted to be completely clear that I wanted his cum all over me. The way that I was grinding my ass back at Josh, I'm fairly certain that he got the idea that I wanted his on me, too.

Before too long, both men were moaning loudly and telling me what a hot slut I was. I blushed, but I also felt proud. I was so sexy that these two handsome men were going to cum just for me. They were going to cum on me. They were going to give me their loads on my body, so that I could wear them as a badge of pride in my work. I wanted it bad, now. I wanted it so much. I was moving so fast against both of them, desperate to get them off, and it worked. Josh came first, splashing his cum all along the crack of my ass and up my back. I felt it hit my skin and start to dribble down. Then my boss shot his load, all over my stomach and up onto my tits. I reached down and rubbed it into my skin, and Josh, seeing me do this, did the same with his load on my back.

The men got up and left me on the floor, moving to the side of the room to have a short conversation. When they came back, Mr. McInnis said, "Be a good girl and lick all this cum off the floor. Yours as well as ours. Then, you'd best get back to your desk. I don't want you getting behind on your work, after all."

"I have to get back to my own office, as well," said Josh. "But I have to meet with your boss here every once in a while, so I'll be sure to see you again." Then he leaned over and gave me a chaste kiss.

Blushing, I got up on my hands and knees and proceeded to lick the hardwood floor clean of cum. There was quite a lot there, really, since I'd actually ejaculated while being fisted earlier. Still, it was a chore more enjoyable than most, and I finished more quickly that I might have wanted.

Dressed once more in my skirt and jacket, but now with sticky thighs and drying cum on my stomach and back, I went back to work. My roommate was never going to believe this.

piekna
piekna
230 Followers
12