Working Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers

Beth's lips curled down at that last statement and I realized just what I had said.

I did not apologize but carried on.

"We lasted all of three months," I said with a wistful look in my eyes.

"She knew I was, am not, a lesbian. And I realized I was not about to fall into the LUG, lesbian until graduation, category. I could not lead her on, nor could she share, especially with men.

"It was a gradual separation. I dated as I would, she did too."

I think I saw Beth withdraw into her own thoughts as I recited that part of my sex life.

"There was one other affair," I said.

"In fact it helped wax the skis on my divorce. A neighbor, much more adventurous than I.

Brief, incredibly intense, and doomed, of course."

I enjoyed how Beth squirmed.

Once more taking her hand, I lifted the fingers to my lips and kissed them before continuing.

"No. It was not the cause of my divorce. I don't think he ever knew about it, unless she mentioned it in her sleep." My lip curled at that comment.

"I didn't know about that until we had our very amicable split."

As I made my recitation, Beth had taken off her shoes and dropped them to the floor.

She also leaned forward and started to nibble my neck.

I, wanting to be a good guest, tilted my head and exposed the steady thumping pulse for her to feel how my heart rate had quickened if she had any doubts lingering that I more than wanted her to make love with me.

She also placed her hand under my right breast and not exactly cupped it nor squeezed. Not even a caress, but her hand almost felt as though it floated just outside the shiny green bodice of my dress.

I turned my head and lowered my face to seek her lips in wordless supplication.

I exhaled a long sighing moan.

My lips parted and her tongue fluttered into my moist mouth.

So that was why we didn't have any garlic with dinner.

All kidding aside, Beth was the second best kisser I have ever had the pleasure to, well, have the pleasure with.

I touched the silk covering her tummy, scratching the slick material with my moderately trimmed nails.

She purred.

Our initial kiss seemed to go on forever. Neither of us were tentative. Neither wishing to end our first melding of lips and exploring tongues.

Lips soft, yielding and demanding. First Beth, then I took the lead to gasp and take in air.

"Bed. My bed," breathed Beth.

But first she stood and removed my clothing. Unzipping my dress to let it fall to the floor. She rather enjoyed that she had to take the front and pull it away from my boobs and I shimmied to feel the skirt and waist drop over my big butt.

I was down to panties and bra and my legs clad in nude thigh highs.

Stopping with me only partially unclad, Beth reached behind and loosened her dress. She had to shrug and I tugged the short sleeves from her shoulders.

Her breasts did not exactly "tumble" free, but there was a pleasant upthrust once the dress dropped to her waist.

Also, her boyish hips allowed it to fall freely revealing an exquisite lace boicut black panty.

No hose.

Now I felt antiquated. Her firm legs were bare as is the fashion.

We both stepped out of the puddles of cloth surrounding our ankles and taking her hand Beth lead me to her large bed.

Standing at the side of the queen sized four poster her hands swiftly undid my bra and she had her knees together as she swiveled downward, her thumbs drawing my sopping wet panties down my legs.

As she lowered her lips made contact with my fevered flesh.

Only a cursory nip to each breast and quick kisses at my sternum, the rippling tummy and resting over my mons.

Her kisses became rushed, hungry.

Her hands cupped my bare latin shaped "botin".

Her hot breath flowed ceaselessly over my swollen pouty labia.

She growled as her lips nibbled and sucked the flesh.

I know my "petals" open easily. I am not tight and firm down there.

In fact my inner lips sag a bit, overuse, I don't know?

Still she waggled her tongue and made the lips flap.

Her teeth grabbed one and she shook her head vigorously.

She bit, tugged and I thrust forward to rub my wet pussy against her cheeks and lips.

My knees crumpled against the side of her bed and I sat, then lay with my knees bent and Beth's head bobbing at my crotch.

I remember...remember...my then firm pussy had to be pressured to open half as much as I was then.

Now I was not only fully blossomed, but at least no less my juices flowed freely which Beth lapped and slurped lustily.

She nearly gurgled, her face sliding side to side, her hair flailing my inner thighs.

When she ducked her neck and extended her long tongue she slipped deeply into the quivering inner grotto.

I was not nearly as poetic as my recounting now.

In fact I was nearly screaming, "Eat me! Damn you suck my cream. Lick my hot pussy, you dyke!"

I ground and tugged at her hair. Thrusting and jamming my hot pussy against her accepting greedy mouth.

Her lips sealed around the entrance to my vulva.

She hoovered my rippling inner vulva.

Her tongue thrust, wiggled, tickled, curled, lapped, licked.

Then she looked up, pulled her face back.

Her cheeks, lips, nose and chin were glowing with the evidence of my lust.

She winked and using her thumbs expertly once more pulled the hood apart and darted her tongue quickly to flick the tip of my clit.

She licked slowly, her eyes closed as though savoring a tasty tidbit.

Then her lips closed over it and she sucked.

Sucked? She drew it tight, full.

Almost explosively tight.

Throbbing.

What is it about me that my "secret" of maximized clitoral climaxes are apparent to female lovers?

She suddenly released my pearl and lapped in long slurps through the loose puffy inner labia of my pussy and tickled once more the inner mouth of my vulva with her talented tongue.

My nyloned legs rubbed her arms, my legs splayed, my pelvis grinding and pumping up from my position at the edge of her bed.

Once more she rose to her full height. Her fingers slid into her boicut panties and I could see the lump of her fist as her hidden digits toyed with her excited pussy.

I pleaded, "Please. I want to taste you. I want to feel your cunt on my face. Your thighs clamped against my cheeks. I want you to give me your essence."

She only smirked as her hand curved and the expression on her face went through stages of displaying simple self pleasure to an open mouthed gasping to a wicked almost evil grin.

"Want to taste me do you? You want my juices, taste the freshness of my overheated cunt," she taunted?

"What else do you want?"

As she spoke she rubbed her pussy and then slithered out of her sticky black lace panties and exposed her smoothly shaved swollen but tight lips. They glistened with a sheen.

Tight but clearly excited with a mature look. Part way between the close, firm and nearly virginal tightness of Jennifer and the full slack "well used" pussy of my paramour in my later experience with Sapphic lust.

Almost in a dream I felt her draw my stockings down my legs and off, dropping both at the side of the bed.

"Finally. Deliciously naked," she breathed the words. Her breasts full on her chest, her body taking on a strength. I could only tremble with desire as she preened in a conquering pose.

Beth picked up her wet panties and leaned over my body. She rubbed my full titties with the sodden crotch.

She nodded her head up to silently tell me to open my mouth before stuffing the wet panties into my face.

"Enjoy the taste, Juanita," her face was a picture of lust and the answer of who seduced whom was answered.

After stroking my cheek with the fingers of one hand Beth lowered her face and took a nipple between her teeth and bit.

Not hard, just enough to send a jolt of electricity from the tip, whirl around the areola, seemingly glide down all surfaces of the mound and gently course throughout my body.

I think it didn't get as far as my toes, I am not certain to this day.

My muffled reply was to shift my legs nervously, alright not nervous, but more anticipatory.

She did not fail to repeat the bite on the twin nubbin. I know that one got as far as my knees and tips of my ears.

The young brunette knelt on her legs at my side and began a long exploration of my big breasts.

Flicking the tip of her tongue one moment, then lapping the salty perspiration which had coated the upper valley of my widely parted mammaries.

She ignored my whimpering moans, my admonitions to please, please suckle, please take each stiffened peak and use them, abuse them, but please don't tease me.

Deaf ears. The woman simply would not listen and continued to slowly drive me nearly out of my mind with her cruel enjoyment of my overly developed boobs.

For my part, I chewed the panties stuffed in my mouth, swallowing and breathing through my nose.

Well. At least I understood why she didn't listen. I was a gagged insane woman in her bed for her amusement.

After torturing me for at least two hours, ok, probably no more than ten minutes, she shifted once more and scissored one leg over my thigh and nestled her wetness, her shaven slit and swollen labia, against my much furrier mound.

Beth arched her back and ground our pussies together.

Flesh to flesh.

Wet aromatic membranes sliding effortlessly against each other.

Her hands were not idle. Now, instead of her lips on my breasts, she ravished both with her close trimmed fingers.

Raking, scratching, drawing them until I felt the residual furrows imbedded in my skin.

She twisted my engorged nipples nearly in full circles then released them to let me feel the shooting ache of sensation returning in a quick rush.

For my part I ground, writhed, thrust up at her pussy.

The room filled with the unforgettable smells of pussy. Pussy swimming in the riparian flood of lubricating moist juices.

Beth's thrusting began in earnest.

Her eyes glazed over.

Her mouth slackened and she wailed as loudly as would have I but for the soaked piece of her underwear still in my mouth.

I know. I could have dislodged them at any time. But it was what she wanted for me. As long as there was the faintest trace of her taste from the panty I wanted to enjoy it combined with the mingled scent arising from our joined crotches.

She started a circular grind, wider, quicker, then and only then did I feel the tip of her clitoris tap, swirl around and batter my own swollen pearl.

Beth twisted her torso and with one hand plucked the panties from my mouth and lowered her open mouth and wetly kissed me.

No, not kissed.

She took possession of my mouth, my lips, she sucked my tongue into her face before thrusting her own fleshy muscle nearly to the back of my mouth and slapped her pussy into mine.

Succinctly, we came.

Together.

Blindingly orgasmed.

I have no words for the most sensational experience of my life, would you?

I felt bruised, thoroughly sated but needing more, much more.

I ached.

I tingled.

I felt a restless burning in the depths of my stomach saying I had to reciprocate. I had to give Beth some small measure of the sheer gut wrenching savage lust I had received.

Lying on her bed, catching my breath and eying her trim body I managed to say, "I know you have a strapon, Beth. Get it, now. And then kneel on the side of your bed."

I was not to be denied though she looked at me with a most quizzical eye.

She went to her dresser and extracted a tangle of straps and a leather shield with a round hole.

She also produced not one, but three thick dildoes of varying length and girth. All would fit snuggly through that hole though. One was purple and had a curve to the left, overall about 6 ½ inches in length. Another irrediscent red straight and a mouthwatering 8 inches. At least it made my mouth water, but I had other plans just then. The last was a full 9 inches with a curve which depending on how attached might be upward, or, more deliciously down. This was a shiny dark pinkish color, had the harness and attaching shield been flesh colored and not black might have almost made the device appear natural jutting from my loins.

And I was prepared to step into the harness and dildo.

Beth knelt on the bed, her feet just hanging over the edge on all fours as I stood and donned her Sapphic "cock".

She looked over one shoulder as I fumbled with the straps and leg loops. Her face had a broad grin when she said, "you know it really is like riding a bicycle, Juanita."

I yanked the buckles tight and sternly slapped her upturned ass. Well, one crack deserves another, right?

The dildo I had chosen fitted into my sopping pussy and rubber nubbins on the base would rub my clitoris once I got into the proper rhythm.

I paused.

I looked at her open swollen cunt. Shiny with her juices. Fragrant pungency which sent additional ripples of arousal from my pussy to my tits and making my pale skin feel a rushing flush.

The throbbing in my temples must have simulated the throbbing of the cock I held in my fist and rubbed against the brunette's labia.

The curve was downward and I had to rise onto tiptoe to slip past her tight opening.

As I dropped to my feet flat on the carpet Beth let out a soft moan and she ground her ass urging me on.

She dropped her head to cradle her cheek on her forearms and gyrated her smooth ass almost in a full circle.

My eyes followed the slow impalement. I watched as her lips parted to the pink invader and listened to both her gasps of enjoyment and my own whispered cooing.

She arched her back just when about half the rubber cock had penetrated her just at the spot I had judged her spongy pad would be. This woman definitely had a G-spot and I had found it.

Jennifer had taught me the subtley of fucking with a strapon. Lessons learned long ago and though submerged, lessons well recalled.

I could be savage, thrusting relentlessly. Driving deep and hard. Slapping flesh to flesh as the latex attachment spread and filled.

I could be slow, inching in to savor the reaction as each centimeter of latex burrowed, rocked gently in and just as gently withdrew.

I could vary the thrusts with easy painstaking wetting the shaft and hard pummeling jabs.

Again, the question, who seduced whom?

Just then, as I felt my nipples go tighter on my heavy titties the brunette uttered, "Fuck me! I wanted you so much from the first time I saw your big boobs and your sensual ass. Pay me back for my cupidity! FUCK ME!"

And I felt this strange desire to slam her with the strapon. To rock and watch her labia follow the latex shaft out, out until curled back with another hard near brutal pumping thrust.

Beth was screaming. She urged me on and on. I brutally, in my mind, attacked her vulnerable pussy. Slammed deeply into her unresisting, in fact gaping and ready, cunt.

I looked between us, her upturned sweet ass jiggling and rocking side to side. My big tata's jumping and flopping, slapping my sweaty skin with each rough and somehow satisfying slide into my lovely, nerdy woman.

I had adjusted the curve of the plastic prick and knew it was massaging her g-spot, especially by the way Beth shrieked and stammered wordless sounds with each time the tip was about four and one half inches into her pussy. Her juices nearly spurted with each sharp thrust and withdrawal.

Pummeling into her with a lusty urgent will to satisfy her, to satisfy myself.

To relive the youthful joyous lesbian lust of my time with Jennifer.

Not to bury my more orthodox sex life, but to rekindle the naïve experimentation of that far distant time.

A lifestyle which Beth had apparently never abandoned. But that was her life, her innate sexuality.

You realize this is reflection.

What went through my head and body at that point in time was simply to fuck this woman, this woman who had released a passion within me.

For her part, Beth slammed back, wriggled has ass and seemed to clutch the thick plastic penis. She tightened her muscles to grip and release the dildo. She rolled her pelvis and slithered forward and back to impale herself and also to press the rubber nubbins at the base behind the harness which ground into my pussy and massaged my throbbing clitoris.

And, do you know what? It felt good.

No guilt.

No simpering, "What am I doing? Am I crazy? Am I perverted?"

No.

It felt good.

It felt right.

No knot in the pit of my stomach.

No reflection on the fact that we were both of the same sex.

It felt good.

And it began to feel even better.

Beth babbled. She stiffened her legs and arched her back.

She ground her hips and drove the full length of the strapon deep into her vulva.

I felt vibrations. I felt stuttering thrusts transmitted through the latex and shooting from the rubber nubbins grinding into my vagina.

The woman screamed.

No, in fact it was me screaming.

Massive wave after wave of prickling cold chill and hot flash overwhelmed my body, overtook my mind and soul.

Beth was too screaming. Jerking wildly, stammering. Her body filled, but still rivers of her juices sluiced around the strapon and mingled with my own to pool on our legs.

Pungent. Musky with a textual scent. Suspended in the air. Washing us both.

Slowing.

I finally felt as though my bones had turned to rubber and I first leaned over Beth's back, then sank backward until the dildo extracted from her reddened and swollen pussy.

I fell to one side, my chest heaving.

Why had I given up smoking twenty years ago? I could have used a cigarette just then.

I felt Beth's squiggled half closed eyes on me and gathered her into my arm to snuggle as we both quivered sporadically in the afterglow.

I suppose she was becoming comfortable playing around because I felt the rubber cock bobble as she slapped it idly. She had drawn one bent leg up over my thigh and was kissing my right boob.

For my part, I was simply enjoying the warmth of another human close to me. I embraced her in the crook of my arm and enjoyed her nibbling lips and nipping teeth as she drew closer to the large brown areola. Her tongue swabbed the tumescent nipple and moved just enough to suckle the circle.

Beth slowly disengaged and leaving a warm wet pool on my areola rose from bed and walked away out of the bedroom.

That gave me time to remove the harness and toss the still warm latex dildo onto the floor.

Beth returned dressed in a robe carrying a tray with the box from the restaurant, two flutes and a split of champagne.

"Oh? You always have champagne, or were you so sure of your seduction?" I asked in mock pique.

By this time I had at least wrapped a sheet around me and cleared a place on a side table for Beth to place the tray.

I sat on the bed and she sat on a small chair, poured the wine and asked me to open the white box.

Not since my eighth Christmas had I anticipated a package as much as that.

I fumbled with the ribbon, and kept the box between us. I wanted to see, but also wanted to share with Beth.

Inside were two of the most perfect strawberries I have ever seen, remarkable for the time of year, but even more remarkable was that instead of simply dipped in chocolate they were presented beautifully.

Both were stem side down, a cradle of white chocolate and a lace of chocolate which was a fragile cage in which the berries were almost suspended. At the top of the globelike dark chocolate was a delicate white rosette.

There was additional packing which even my ham handed antics while transporting the dessert could not materially damage.

"That woman is a genius." Were my only available words.

"I know," was my companion's reply.

Beth moved to sit next to me on the bed with the wine in both hands.

I maneuvered the first berry from the box and handed it to Beth as she passed the flute to me.

Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers