Working Hard

Story Info
A new employee conquers an inexperienced intern.
2.2k words
43.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Deep breaths,' I thought as I tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. I was going to be late for my first day of work at my first ever job, and I was pissed off.

This is what it feels like to be part of the workforce, I guess. I'll just grind my way through this entry-level position in features at The Daily Bugle, because I know I'll be covering politics for The Wall Street Journal within 10 years. My ambition will not allow anything less.

My writing ability is unparalleled, as my 4.0 Major GPA in Journalism at Baruch College clearly shows (my overall GPA was only 3.3, blame it on those fucking meaningless Science and French classes). All these people at The Daily Bugle will become anonymous to me when I'm on top of the journalism industry. At least, that's what I thought before I arrived at the office.

After my train ride from hell concluded I jogged up the stairs and was blasted by the cold November air. I ran all the way to the office building on the corner of Elm St. and 9th Av, adjusted my tie, and checked the time. 9:05 my watch read, and I cursed under my breath as I walked in.

After quickly checking in with security I took the elevator to the 11th floor, where the headquarters of The Daily Bugle was located. I left the elevator and walked through what seemed like an endless hallway until I reached the open doorway to the office.

I was immediately greeted by Roxanne, the woman in charge of the features department and the same person who conducted my job interview last week. She came off as a little simple but I liked that; it's easier to get your way with people like this.

"Hi!" she said rather loudly considering the office was deathly quiet, "Welcome to The Bugle!"

"Sorry I'm late," I started before Roxanne interrupted me.

"No problem!" she said. "C'mon let me introduce you to the staff!"

I was introduced to a group of mostly people my age probably looking to cut their teeth at a bottom-level publication before moving on just like me. Boring.

Roxanne guided me to a corner cubicle but stopped short and said, "This is the cubicle you'll be working at. You'll be sharing it with Denise for now, she's an intern that'll be here until her college semester ends next month."

Roxanne lowered her voice and continued, "she's very shy, try to make her feel comfortable."

I wasn't happy with this development; bad enough I have to slog my way through a features job, now I've got to babysit too? Fucking bullshit.

Roxanne continued, now at her normal volume, "Anyway, if you need anything give a shout, I'm just around the corner!" and she headed toward her cubicle.

I stepped into my cubicle and took off my jacket by the available computer. Strangely, Denise did not stop what she was doing to introduce herself. I turned my computer on then went to Denise's side of the cubicle.

"Um, hello?" I said and Denise turned in her chair to face me. That's when I laid my eyes on the most beautiful women I've ever met in my life.

Denise's eyes were the first thing I noticed; they were big and blue as the ocean, they had a near-hypnotic quality to them. She had wavy blonde hair that looked like she just had it done professionally; it looked vibrant and bouncy. And speaking of bouncy, her breasts were almost jumping off her chest they were so perky and big (just the way I liked them).

She stood up out of her chair, extended her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Denise."

She was about my height and very thin. Her skin was a beautiful shade of peach. She was wearing a black dress with white trim that was formfitting, to put it nicely. She had curves that would make runway models jealous. I could tell she was very shy; she did not want to make eye contact as I introduced myself.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like to brag but I wanted to learn more about Denise, so I steered the conversation that way.

"So where do you go to school?" I asked.

"Hunter College," she replied, "I'm a junior."

"I went to Baruch, also a city college! Small world, huh?" I said.

I may be a great writer but I suck at small talk. Denise nodded and said nothing but I wasn't going to give up that easily.

I continued to pry for a few minutes and soon I got her phone number, Facebook and Twitter. Later that night I investigated her like she was a slimy politician I needed to get dirt on. I was possessed to find out everything I could about her.

But her social media accounts could best be described as dormant. No Facebook posts in months, barely any pictures to speak of. Twitter wasn't much better; her tweets were mostly re-tweets of some dopey fashion articles along with the occasional news item, but nothing that gave me insight into her personal life. I wanted to find out what made her tick, and the only way I was going to get that was directly from her.

So over the next few weeks I tried to get her to open up; I talked to her about all sorts of topics but she did not want to converse. Eye contact was sparse.

Then came the office Christmas party just a few days before the holiday. This was also Denise's last day, and I still hadn't solved her.

As me and her were wrapping up our work for the day I asked her "would you like to walk with me to the party?" (it was being held at a bar a few blocks away)

"Sure. I actually have no idea where it is," Denise replied with a nervous giggle. She flashed a smile but it didn't seem genuine.

We walked toward the elevator then she stuttered, "I-I've changed my mind, I don't think I want to go to the party."

"Why not?" I asked.

Denise looked like she was about to cry as she said, "I don't know, p-parties aren't really my thing, I just get nervous and I wind up standing around doing nothing."

"Don't be so shy Denise," I said.

This obviously struck a nerve with Denise. "I fucking hate that word," she said, "don't say that ever again."

"What, shy?" I blurted out.

"Yes," said Denise. "See, I'm not really shy, I've just had a tough time making friends. My parents don't like letting me go out of the house at all, so I've never been able to see my friends outside of school. So I stopped trying and shut down. The only reason I was going to the Christmas party is my parents are out tonight, I was doing it behind their back. That's why I've been so (she paused as she searched for the right word) introverted around you. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But I like you."

I was taken aback by her sudden confession, I was not expecting this at all. I could tell she was fighting back tears.

"Denise," I said as I gently wrapped my arms around her, "let me into your life and I promise I won't disappoint you."

Then I kissed her gently on the forehead. She smiled again, this time I knew she was happy. Then she kissed me on the lips. Her lips tasted sweet, I wanted more.

"You know," I said, "I don't feel like going to the party either. Maybe I, or should I say we, should go to my place. I think we'll have a better time. Agree?"

"Sounds wonderful," Denise said.

We took the subway to my apartment in downtown Brooklyn, about a 45 minute ride. We held hands as we watched the stops go by, until finally we reached our stop. As we climbed back to the street we noticed it was beginning to snow. Denise's smile got even bigger and I put my arm around her as we walked to my apartment.

We got inside and sat down on my couch. We drank an egg nog each and caught the end of 'It's A Wonderful Life' on one of the classic movie channels.

When the movie ended I shut the TV and Denise put her head on my shoulder. I gently rubbed my hand across her thigh and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back and soon we were going at it hot and heavy.

Eventually Denise climbed up onto my lap to continue the makeout session and brushed up against my crotch. As you could imagine, I was rock-hard at this point. She laughed and said, "somebody's excited," and yanked me by my tie (why the fuck was I still dressed anyway?) bringing me close to her face.

"Take me to your bed," Denise instructed me.

"Yes ma'am," I said enthusiastically as I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.

As we walked into the bedroom I said, "I knew I'd break you out of your shell."

She smiled coyly and replied, "just shut up and fuck me."

"That's my kind of girl," I said as I began undressing her.

I took my time purposefully to build up anticipation, starting with her shoes and socks, then her dress. She was down to her undergarments; her breasts were bursting out of her bra.

"I'm going to set these puppies free," I said playfully as I undid her bra.

Her tits were just as incredible as I imagined they'd be. They were big and so were her areolae. Her nipples must have been standing an inch off her breasts because they were fully aroused. Denise giggled with delight as I gently felt up her breasts and put her nipples in my mouth. I was going to savor every moment I had with these magnificent breasts of hers.

Once I was done playing with her tits I laid her down on the bed and began to undress myself.

"Wait," Denise said, "let me help you with that."

I stopped with my shirt halfway off then she undid the last few buttons. She tossed my shirt aside then she swirled her tongue around my nipples and it felt sensational. No girl had ever done that to me before.

Then she took off my pants and underwear and began sucking my cock. She was pretty good for a beginner, it felt heavenly when licked my shaft and sucked on my balls.

I could last longer than most but I felt myself begging to climax after a few minutes and I stopped her. She placed herself back on the bed, then I took off her panties, tossed them aside not caring where they landed, and went down on her. Her pussy was a little hairy but I enjoyed eating her out. She squeaked with euphoric pleasure as I licked her clitoris and plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina.

As I was giving her oral Denise placed her hand on the top of my head and ran her fingers through my hair, then she nudged me further inside her pussy. I could barely breathe as I explored her tight hole with my tongue, I had to come up for air a couple of times but I dove back in quickly. Her pussy tasted great.

"Oh please fuck me now, I'm ready," Denise moaned intensely.

I climbed up on the bed, tasted her sweet lips once more, then penetrated her missionary style. She was tight as all hell; it took me a while to get a rhythm going. I also didn't want to hurt her, so I took it slow at first.

Denise enjoyed my smooth and sensual thrusts and eventually asked to do it doggy style. I told her she'd feel it deeper and she said, "I want it deep inside me, fuck me hard!"

She certainly wasn't shy anymore.

Doggy wasn't my favorite but I wasn't going to refuse anything in this moment. I had to work harder to keep her satisfied in this position, I was panting as I pounded her faster and faster.

Her moans turned into shouts of passion as I stretched her pussy out and penetrated deeper inside her. I grabbed a firm hold of her tits from behind as I continued to pound her, slapping my abdomen against her ass with every thrust.

After a couple of minutes of this I pulled out and laid down on my back, trying to rest for a moment. But Denise was eager; she climbed on top, straddled my cock, and began to ride it and grind on it vigorously.

I could feel myself reaching climax again as her screams reached a high pitch.

"I'm getting close baby," I said but I don't think she heard me over this one long, loud moan she made.

Then I felt a rush of juices running down my penis. Denise was cumming hard and that put me over the top. I climaxed and the cum burst out of my cock inside her.

"I hope you had fun," I said to Denise as we laid down catching our breath.

"You bet," she said, "I want it again. Soon. But I have to head back home now, I have to be there before my parents show up."

"Ok, text me when you get home," I said.

"Can I ask one more favor from you?" Denise asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Can you help me find my panties please?"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
A Good Start, But Be Careful

So far I like this story. It has a plausiblity that will have to be carefully maintained through any further parts/chapters.

You will have to establish how he is able to afford an apartment, even in Brooklyn. You will have to establish more background on both of these people; giving him a name should be included. You may want to establish why she was not a virgin (an inference from how you described their first sexual encounter.)

That said, you are off to a good start. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.

robthecradlerobthecradleover 9 years agoAuthor
An answer

Not everyone can afford to live on their own, even at a college age.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Wild child

If she was over 18 why was she worried about her parents and not being home on time?

robthecradlerobthecradleover 9 years agoAuthor
Another chapter?

I didn't think about it at first, but I would consider writing another chapter in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nice.

Very nice, is there going to be a second chapter? I would have voted for your story,however, there weren't any stars available after your story. By the way, 5 stars from me. :-)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lucky Alan Video game nerd uses his well-endowed talent.in First Time
High School Hottie Scoring big with the hottest girl in school.in Erotic Couplings
Sabrina the Teenage Bitch Ch. 01 The huge ass, big titted high school slut gets her karma.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lisa Needs It A big dicked student seduces a big titted teacher.in Mature
Isn't Technology Great? 18 year old loses it to best friend's older brother.in First Time
More Stories