Working in the Ads

Story Info
He meets his colleague's hot wife.
4.8k words
4.37
216k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working in the ads is great. You earn a lot of money, well, in fact you earn a shitload of money. You meet new people on a daily basis and you can pretend to be a creative part of society. Working in the ads is also fucking terrible. You have the ad-people from various big companies throwing their money at you, but in return demanding you sell your soul for their product. A product barely anyone needs and even less people can afford. Our job is to try to sell it to them. Basically, we take from the people we poison with the shit we create.

My name is Robert Palmer, and that's one of my stories. If it's true or not, I'm sure you won't be able to tell. After all, I'm a copywriter, and I'm trained to lie to you. On the other hand, my story will sound to you like another one of those stories everyone likes to read, but barely anyone ever actually experienced. Well, you're the judge.

It all started out quite innocently. It was a Friday night, and although the names of days don't mean anything to our working schedule, it actually was the end of a working-period for us. Us, that's my department. We were currently working on a product you've by now all probably heard of, most of you have tried it, and some more have definitely become steady consumers. Here we go, another job well done. But I'm digressing.

Craig, a colleague who was part of our team and responsible as a liaison for the companies we did jobs for, came up to me just as I was getting my stuff together.

"Hey Rob, great work. I'm so fucking glad we're almost done with that shit. I think we should celebrate that tonight. And since I know you a bit, I'm sure you won't sit at home all alone celebrating, right?"

"Well, Craig, to be honest, I was looking forward to getting the hell out of here and picking up some chick at the club!" I answered, laughing.

So here' some explaining to do. The Club was a place called "The Cube", but everyone always referred to it as "the club". And regarding what Craig had said to me, well...I was 30, I was single, but I didn't have any problems waking up in the morning with a beautiful woman next to me. I was good-looking and I had money...it wasn't difficult to find some woman to fuck for just one night. Some people may call that behavior detestable, for me it was a way of life. I wasn't looking to get married any time soon, so why bother?

Craig was laughing too.

"Well then, why don't we meet at the club...I need to pick up my wife, she wants to party too tonight!" he said. I just nodded and made my way out.

So Craig was going to bring his wife. I had never seen her before, although they'd been married for four years now. Craig had told us a great deal about her, and from what he had told us, she was quite a hot number.

I got in my red convertible. Another piece which fit my lifestyle. A single man in his thirties with a red convertible...I admit it, it was a bit flashy. But hey, I did have the money and the opportunity, so why not?

I parked my car a few blocks down from the club, and on my way down there I already noticed that it was going to be a hot night. There were crowds of girls in fuck-me-boots standing together giggling and laughing, obviously ready to enjoy a hot party at the club. I was sure more than one of those gullible little sluts would be willing to come with me and enjoy a nice romp. I especially like those eighteen to twenty year olds. They were so easily impressed by my superficiality. But hey, I wanted to fuck, they wanted to fuck, so no harm done.

When I came to the line of people waiting to get inside the club, Charly, the bouncer, had already recognized me. He waved at me and I just walked past the crowd of party-folk, getting inside the club without paying and without waiting. In their eyes, I was a fucking god. And I loved that.

Inside, I made my way to the VIP area. A place a bit elevated, with nice large sofas and waitresses. Can you belief it? Waitresses in a club! Well, I took a seat, and soon Stacy, a dizzy blonde girl came by, asking me for my order. When she was on her way getting me my Vodka-Martini, I scanned the crowd, and I wasn't disappointed. There was so much new opportunity on that dance-floor, I knew I'd just have to snap my fingers and in a flash a few girls would be sitting on my lap. Well, I'm in advertising, so you better not take me literally.

After Stacy, the blonde waitress with big tits and a small brain had brought my drink, I just sat there waiting for the other guys from the office. Soon a few came in, but before they would even order a drink, they started attacking the dance-floor, already on the lookout for their evening's entertainment. We were quite a restless bunch indeed.

Just when I myself had decided to get up and go to the dance-floor, I noticed Craig coming in. Walking behind him, there was just what I had had in mind for that night. A brunette girl, approximately 22, with a face so pretty and cute, I would have married her on the spot, had I not been a womanizer by heart. She was wearing one of those silky tops which left the whole back uncovered and folded nicely between her ample breasts. In my opinion, wearing a top like that with such cleavage was almost a crime. To top it off (please excuse that pun, but it's what we do all day), she was wearing one of those ultra low cut jeans. It clung to her hips, which were a bit unusual. Her frame was not a typical anorexic teenager's frame, but she filled out those jeans very nicely, and I was sure that ass inside those jeans was a revelation. A big, round, firm revelation.

To my utter despair, that woman behind Craig grabbed his hand while they were making their way towards my sofa, and I knew she must have been Shirley, Craig's wife. I was out of luck with this one. I would never touch her, with Craig being a colleague and friend.

Craig introduced us as much as was possible underneath that cloud of wavering bass and other acoustic gimmicks typical to club-music. Shirley seemed like a very amiable person, and I would have been surprised had she not. I estimated Craig's taste in women to be very delicate, and so it didn't come as a surprise that Shirley was neither ugly nor stupid.

They both sat the sofa opposite me and we screamed at each other, trying to be louder than that multi-million sound system the club sported. You probably know how well that works. Soon, Shirley and Craig decided to dance, and Craig motioned for me to come with them.

On the dance-floor, Shirley proved what I had already assumed earlier. She was a once-in-a-lifetime girl. He movements as she gyrated against her husbands crotch were so breathtaking, I'm sure I wasn't the only one admiring her curves and her grace. With every move, her swaying tits defied all physical laws of gravity, that silky top sparkling in all colors of the rainbow. I know, it sounds like a fucking fairy-tale, but there really was a woman who was better than anything I had ever seen before.

I then knew it was time to distract myself. I couldn't dance there all night, admiring my friend's trophy wife. I turned and soon spotted a few girls I thought wouldn't mind going to the sack with me tonight. I made my way towards one of them, and after a few songs, we were making out in a corner of the club. She was a blonde with medium tits, wearing a white top and a short black skirt and boots...after a few seconds I also knew that she wasn't a fan of underwear. Like the slut she was, I was soon pumping two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans were muffled by my mouth and obviously, we were still in the club, so what is true for conversation is especially true for moaning. I already had a hard-on and was about to convince my newfound friend that she should have a look at my hard longtime-friend, when someone tapped my shoulder.

I whipped around and looked into Shirley's eyes. Fuck, I think I had never let go of a pussy that quick before. That girl I had just finger-fucked stumbled backwards a bit, and I was not even able to apologize since Shirley grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club into the cool air of night.

"Rob, I'm really sorry for that just now...but something came up and I had to talk to you!" Shirley said. Her pretty face looked really apologetic, and I couldn't help but fight an urge to fall in love right then.

I put up my cool face...

"Shoot," I said.

"Well, Craig just got a phone call from the office...he needs to fly to Los Angeles now, there's something the company wants him to work out. It's ultra-urgent, and he needed to go to the office first. He told me I should ask you to give me a ride home, since he won't be able to do that, and he doesn't want me to take a taxi, and he said to ask you because he trusts you, and...." She was out of breath.

I laughed.

"God, those idiots probably forgot what we had just told them last week when we were there. Sure, I'll give you a ride home, but only after you've caught your breath and relaxed a bit, alright?"

Shirley smiled and nodded. I noticed how a few pearls of sweat ran down her beautiful face and I also noticed that a few of those disappeared between those beautiful great tits she was practically pushing into my face. Hell, she was the sexiest woman alive.

After Shirley had caught her breath, we decided to call it a night. I was pissed a bit that I wasn't able to bone that blonde slut I had picked up, but in fact I didn't care that much, because it meant I was going to give Shirley a ride home.

After I had got my coat from the club, we walked to my car. On the way, Shirley told me that in fact she was 26, not 22. Fuck, she really was a good-looking woman. She also told me that she had a degree in psychology and was currently looking for a job. So yes, she really was smart. In fact, I envied her for that. I was just a major idiot, selling shit to people who didn't have any money anyways, and she was a psychology-major, trying to help people. Well, that was life. Some are good, some are bad.

Shirley complemented me on my car, but she didn't seem to be as impressed as all the other chicks were. After all, she was married to a guy who earned even more than I did.

She and Craig lived about half an hour away from the club. I put on some smooth music while we drove through the night, talking about this and that and me trying to concentrate on the road and not on those wonderful curves sitting next to me. Well, curves and brains to be fair.

Their house was a wonderful little villa, with a large circular driveway and what seemed to be three garages. Hell, I had never known Craig earned that much more. When I stopped the car there was an embarrassing silence. Shirley smiled and asked:

"Would you like to come in for a drink? I think that's the least I could do, since you had to leave that little fuck-doll behind."

I almost choked. I was sure I was turning red, but I still tried to keep my cool. I knew I could go in with her...I would not come on to her, so there wouldn't be any danger there.

"Well, since you put it that well, sure, I'll come in...but it better be a large drink!" I said.

Shirley laughed.

"Well then, come in, Rob!"

She got out of the car and as I followed her to the front door, I admired that beautiful ass in those skin-tight jeans. In fact, I was almost able to see the crack of her ass, since her jeans were low-cut like that. Damn, I felt something stirring in my pants, but I managed to suppress it.

The house was as exclusive and elegant on the inside as it was outside. Shirley led me to their living room, which was as large as about half of my apartment. There were white leather-sofas and all kinds of high-tech gimmicks.

"Take a seat...I'll get us something big!" Shirley said and smiled. So I got down on one of the sofas, looking around a bit. There was a large glass-front which probably led out to the garden, and indeed, I was able to spot the shimmering blue light of a swimming pool. Bastard! He was probably earning ten times what I got!

Just as I was wondering how the hell I could get a raise, Shirley appeared with the drinks. She handed me one and sat down in front of me, with a low coffee-table between us. We started some more small-talk, when Shirley suddenly asked if I wanted to listen to some music. I answered in the affirmative, so she got up and went to the hifi.

As she bent down to go through the stack of CDs, I noticed her jeans had ridden down her ass even more. Like this, I was having a great view of a her ass cleavage. I congratulated myself for being such a clever guy and going in for a drink. On the other hand, I knew I couldn't have her, so pleasure and pain were closer together than ever. Tough luck.

When the music was on, some nice chill-out sound, Shirley sat back on the sofa. She opened a little box which sat right on top of the coffee table. Inside, there were about twenty long tubes, which looked like long cigarettes. Of course, a few spliffs. Who was I kidding? Craig was in advertising, so what else than taking drugs could be one of his favorite pastimes?

"We keep those in there for ready use. When we have to come down from those coke-parties we sometimes go to, there's nothing better than a spliff. And I just like it when I get that warm feeling spreading from my tummy!" Shirly said and expertly lit one of those pre-rolled thingies.

After a few drags, she handed it to me.

"You do smoke, don't you?" She asked. I smiled.

"Well, whenever I got the time between coke and extacy, yes I do!"

Shirley was laughing while I took a few strong hits, inhaling deeply, trying not to get too nauseated by the rich, sweet smell of the grass. Although I like smoking grass, the smell always got on my nerves.

After a few minutes of smoking silence, the grass already started to work its magic. Shirley had that look of nonchalance she had had during the whole evening, except when she had ripped me away from the blonde slut, and I noticed a bit of heat creeping up my whole body. That stuff really was good, and the effect of the imaginary heat soon made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Making you a bit warm, doesn't it?" Shirley asked and laughed.

"Well, yeah, it does...unfortunately, I can't take anything off, for I'd be naked...and that's no way to behave with a lady!" I said jokingly.

"Although I do seem like a lady compared to that little slut you were fingering down at the club, I'm not at all shy. So if you feel like taking off your shirt, I wouldn't mind. I've seen my share of naked guys!" Shirley quipped.

"That would be a bit inadequate. You dressed and me half naked...really inadequate!" I said.

"Would you feel more comfortable if I took off my pants? Like I said...I'm not shy, and from what I've heard from Craig, you're not either!" Shirley said.

She smiled at me, and I wasn't sure if she was coming on to me or just making fun. I tried to play it cool again.

"If you feel like taking them off...go ahead. I wouldn't mind seeing you take off that top either!" I said, laughing a bit.

"Oh, so you wouldn't mind seeing your friend's wife's tits, would you? But I'm not sure if I wouldn't mind...after all, I'm not a simple slut, I'm a trophy wife. Showing you my tits just to be even would be a bit too daring for a married woman." Shirley said, shifting a bit on the sofa.

"On the other hand...I'm sure you wouldn't try to hit on me, would you? After all, Craig doesn't trust you fornothing, right?" With that, Shirley reached behind her neck and untied her top. In a flash, the silky top just fell into her lap, in the event uncovering a set of the greatest tits I had ever seen. I gulped, looking at those heavy tits, which were sagging a bit because of their weight, but apart from that were very firm. They had large areolas with dark brown, swollen nipples in the middle.

"Now, big guy, take off that shirt!" Shirley said, throwing the top next to her on the sofa.

I didn't know if I was already dreaming or not, but I didn't hesitate a second. I unbuttoned my shirt in record-time and threw it next to me too.

"Well, well, well...that's a nice six-pack you got there!" Shirley said admiringly.

"I'm not the only one with an impressive torso here! Your tits are magnificent!" I answered that compliment.

"So here we are, two good-looking people half naked. Too bad I'm already spoken for...I wouldn't mind touching that body of yours right now. You know...a spliff always makes me a bit horny!" Shirley said.

I knew I was in a difficult situation now. Obviously, Shirley was not a coy mistress at all, and I was horny like hell, but still, it couldn't happen. She was Craig's wife, for god's sake.

"Oh, Mr.Cool isn't that cool anymore, is he?" Shirley quipped.

"I bet you'd love to touch my tits too, right? I bet you've been dying to get into my pants since you've seen me for the first time, right? Come on, you can be honest with me, I won't tell!" Shirley said and bent forward a bit, her tits now hanging almost onto the coffee-table.

"Well, if that's what you want to know...yeah, I'd love to touch you right now...hell, I'd love to rip those pants off you and just fuck you like a madman, that's what I'd like to do!"

Shirley was still smiling at me. Without a word, she got up and undid her pants. Within a few seconds, her pants were off, leaving her naked except for the flimsiest white thong I had ever seen.

"No need to rip them off me, big guy. I've wanted to get in your pants since the second I laid my eyes on you, so we're even. And now", she walked up to me, that goddess with the greatest body I could imagine, "let's do something about our urges!"

She sat on my lap and her mouth found mine. Her warm lips wrapped around my mouth, and her tongue quickly slipped inside. As her warm, buxom body sat on my lap, and her tongue danced inside my mouth, I realized I was making out with Craig's wife.

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away from my mouth.

"We can't do that...you're my friend's wife...we're just horny, let's not destroy everything by not keeping control!" I said, breathing hard.

"Rob, if I don't give a fuck...you shouldn't either. I want to fuck you right now, and even if you'd be my father-in-law, I'd not stop. Here," she took my hand and put it between her legs, where I could feel the moistness of her pussy," that's the only thing that counts right now. Just fuck me like you'd have fucked that slut from the club! I'm all yours!"

Shirley had invited me to fuck her senseless. Friend or not, I wasn't going to let her tell me twice.

I attacked her mouth with mine again, and while we were kissing like a couple of sex-starved hermits, my hand pressed against her thong, pushing that flimsy fabric deep inside her now dripping wet folds. Shirley moaned inside my mouth, urging me to push it in deeper.

Suddenly, as I pushed inside harder, the fabric ripped, and my finger was deep inside her pussy. Shirley yelped, grabbing my neck with one hand and pushing my head between her tits.

"Oh fuck, that's it, finger your little slut's pussy. Make me come, like you'd have done with the blonde slut!" she moaned.

I quickly built up a rhythm, pushing first one, then two fingers quickly into her pussy. It felt as if her pussy was gushing juice with no end, the squishing noises louder than anything else around us. I kissed one of her nipples while I worked her pussy with my fingers. Shirley's wonderful body rocked on my lap as I finger-fucked her, her moans barely audible, but sounding even more desperate.

I decided it was time for a change of positions. I pulled out my fingers and grabbed Shirley's waist, lifting her up and throwing her on the sofa. She let out a little scream and smiled at me, sprawled out on the sofa, with spread legs and ripped panties between her legs.

"Turn around!" I ordered and she complied. She turned around and got on her knees, presenting me her wonderful ass. I now ripped off the already ruined thong, and without further ado buried my face between her ass cheeks. Pussy-juice had already run down and moistened her asshole, which I was now licking, then taking a dip into her pussy. Shirley moaned and begged me not to stop, which I didn't have in mind anyways.

12