Working It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved his hand between her legs. Rose felt like crying as his fingers slid through the wetness that, for some reason, the degrading words had made her body produce.

"Oho!" he roared, louder this time. "What have we got here? You already gettin' wet for Ol' Reggie?"

Her face was on fire with shame; worse, she only got wetter as his fingers stroked through her puffy lips, fingertips brushing her little clit.

"You dirty, dirty girl!" he exclaimed joyously. "I oughtta bend you over my knee and spank you for actin' like you didn't want this. Hmph, maybe later I will, too. Let's get through our lesson first. This here is your cunthole or your cunny, and this is what Ol' Reggie's gonna pound good and hard."

As if to emphasize the point, he thrust one finger up her hole. Rose cried out and grabbed onto his shoulders, steadying herself.

"Mmm, wet and tight," he said. "That's good. You better hope it stays good and wet like that, or it's gonna go a lot worse for you. So what do we call this greedy, wet little hole again? Hmm?"

"A cunny," Rose whispered. He was good with his fingers; too good for a nasty, mean old man. She bit into her bottom lip and fought the urge to ride his hand. She didn't have to fight long, though, because a second later his hand came down on her ass again.

"Thatta girl," he said, his fingers teasing her crack. Rose's heart pounded. They were so slick from her juices that they slid right between the globes of her ass. He didn't try to breach her asshole, though; he just circled it with his fingertip. "And can you guess what we call this hole?"

"An asshole," she gritted out, pleased to have a chance to say that word to him.

"Ha!" He gave her another smack on her bottom for her sass, but then he went right back to circling that tight entrance. "You might be smart, but you ain't the most creative, are ya? This is your bad girl hole. I call it that 'cause that's where you get fucked if you're a bad girl who doesn't do everything Ol' Reggie tells you to do." He started to push, and Rose gasped, clenching her hole against the intrusion, her fingers digging into his shoulders. "Now are you gonna be a bad girl? Or are you going to work off your uncle's debts like a good girl?"

"I'll..." She felt like she couldn't catch her breath. "I'll be a good girl. I promise. Just... please don't, not there."

"You promise, eh?" he said with another smirk. "All right, then, lesson's over. Time for the practical." He leaned back against the couch, getting comfortable. "You can start with your suckhole. Go on."

Rose gaped down at the outline of his cock in his pants. It was one thing for him to shove it in her mouth. It was quite another for him to expect her to get down and do all the work herself. She couldn't do it.

"Whatcha waitin' for, slut?" he barked. "Get down on those knees, now!"

She scrambled to obey, scared by the sudden sharpness of his voice. The carpet was worn and stained beneath her knees.

"And keep those legs spread, shoulder-width apart. I don't want you squeezin' 'em together to try to get off. This is about makin' Ol' Reggie feel good, not you. Sluts don't get to cum. Well?" he shouted once she was in position but still hesitating. "Go on, take Ol' Reggie's cock out and get to it! That debt ain't gonna work itself off."

Fingers shaking, Rose opened his pants and fished out his cock. Her breath caught. So much for wishing he couldn't get it up. She'd never seen such a hard, angry-looking cock.

"How's that, darlin'?" he crowed. "You like Ol' Reggie's big, fat cock?"

In truth, it wasn't exceptionally long, but like the rest of him, it was thick, and the bulbous head was already weeping with precum. It smelled musky, like he hadn't had a bath since the night before. Steeling herself, Rose closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and started bobbing.

Reggie grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of him almost at once. "Whatcha doin' there?" He frowned. "Ain't you ever sucked cock before? I like me an enthusiastic cocksucker, don't get me wrong, but good girls start slow and work up to that. Let's try that again. First you gotta lick it like a lollipop. Go on."

It was horrible, being given orders like that. Rose didn't want to lick or suck or do anything to that big, nasty cock. But she took it by the base and started licking it like he'd asked, knowing she had no choice and she'd better please him for her own good.

"There ya go. Yeah, that's it, root to tip, all over, get it good and wet. Mmm, that's good, darlin'. Now you can put it in your mouth and bob up and down on it a little, real slow, just a few inches." He tangled his fingers in her ponytail. "Oh yeah. Now keep bobbin', but suck on it."

Rose followed his instructions best as she could. At least he wasn't pulling her hair or trying to choke her. She closed her eyes and tried to pretend he was the guy she had the crush on in her Art Appreciation class. But every time she lowered her head, she could feel Reggie's big, hairy belly bumping against her forehead.

"Oooh, that's it, you hot little slut! Yeah, hollow those cheeks and work that suckhole. And look up here at me while you suck on it."

She reluctantly opened her eyes. And despite the vision of this old redneck in front of her, her pussy started really juicing. His thick meat slid in and out of her mouth, and her jaw started to ache, but something about his words made her hot, even though she should have been disgusted by them. No one had ever called her names like that or told her exactly what to do.

"Fuck yeah," he panted. It seemed like he was getting worked up, and that somehow turned her on, too, knowing she'd done that. "Now lick it some more. Drool on it, there you go. Lick those balls, too."

They were cool and hairy, and Rose felt some of his gray pubes get stuck in the back of her throat, but she sputtered and kept going, afraid of what he might do if she stopped.

"Mmm, yeah, now back up to the shaft. Get it good and sloppy with your tongue."

She was glad for the break from sucking, so she stared up at him and put her all into licking him, letting her spit drool down over his shaft.

"Ain't you a sweet little thing? Ol' Reggie's about to get you real messy, though. Stick out that tongue." She did, and he grabbed his cock and started smacking her tongue with it, like he was spanking it. "That's a dirty tongue, and a dirty little suckhole."

Rose could feel herself practically dripping between her legs. She tried to close them for some friction, hoping Reggie wouldn't see, but he did.

"Mind those legs!" he barked. "Keep 'em spread, and stick your ass out. You havin' fun now, is that it? Well, if you like that cock so much, let's give you some more, then. Let's see how much of this knob you can swallow."

With that, he grabbed the back of her head and started pushing her down on his cock. Rose tried to breathe through her nose and relax her throat, but the more he pushed, the more she started to panic.

"More," he demanded, pushing her down another half-inch. "More." And another. She started to gag and clutched at his legs, nails digging into his thighs, but he kept pushing. "Little more, darlin', almost there, keep going." She'd never had so much cock in her mouth. Her eyes started streaming reflexive tears. She squealed through her nose and slapped his thighs, but he held her there, making her take it. And just when she thought she might retch and drown on her own vomit, he let go.

Rose fell backwards against the coffee table, coughing and sputtering, drool and spit streaming from her mouth in thick ropes.

"Oho!" Reggie shouted, laughing. "Now we've got that slobberhole workin' like it should." He grabbed her by the ponytail again, and when she tried to twist away, he yanked on it. "Where you goin', huh? Get back here and try it again. A good girl oughtta be able to gobble up a whole cock. And you remember what happens if you're not a good girl, right?"

Rose was sniffling now, her face a mess of tears and drool. She wondered if getting fucked up the ass would be worse than all that gagging. She couldn't decide.

"Say it!" he yelled. "Tell Ol' Reggie what happens if you're not a good girl."

"You'll..." Her throat was on fire, her voice husky. "You'll use my bad girl hole."

"That's right. Now wouldn't you rather do a good job with your slobberhole?"

She couldn't nod with the hold he had on her hair, so she murmured, "Mm-hmm."

"Then get back to it. Come on, lemme feel that throat."

Rose lost track of how long it went on. It felt like forever. He'd stuff her full of his meat and hold her there until she gagged so hard she thought she was swallowing her own tongue. Then he'd press even harder, rubbing her nose in his wiry pubes. She didn't know how it could be physically enjoyable for him, but he seemed to get off on it. Every time he let go, Rose would gasp and cough, and then he'd shove her right back down on his rod. It was torture. She'd had no idea her mouth could produce so much drool. Her whole face and throat were slimy with it, and so was his lap and the sofa beneath him.

"Such a good slut, gobbling up that dick," he said, thrusting his hips to bury the last little bit. "Look up here at Ol' Reggie, that's it. That's a mouthful you got there, ain't it?"

She could barely even see him now from the tears stinging her eyes.

"Whew! You're a mess, darlin', a real mess. Just look at that face." This time when he let her go, he followed her with his cock, slapping her all over her sticky cheeks with it. "And look at those tits, all sloppy and wet." He scooted forward on the sofa. "Push 'em together around my cock, lemme fuck 'em for a minute."

Rose was so happy to get a respite for her sore throat that she complied at once.

"Ooh yeah, that looks nice. Lower your chin and lick that cockhead. Oho! He's playin' hide and seek with you, ain't he?" he joked as he thrust up and down between her cleavage. "Lick him, now, that's it. Lick his fat helmet when raises his head."

He lost interest in the game before long, though, and then he did the worst thing yet. He stood up from the sofa and grabbed her head between his hands and growled at her, "Now get that slobberhole back on my knob. And hold still. Ol' Reggie's gonna fuck that messy face now."

And that's exactly what he did. He held her head still in his grip and jammed his cock into her mouth over and over. He seemed like a warrior all of a sudden with his blood up, and Rose couldn't do anything but take it. "Suck it, slut, suck that fat cock!" he roared, and she answered him with a helpless glug, glug, glug. "Hell yeah, Ol' Reggie's givin' that throat a real workout now, ain't he?"

Rose was choking, suffocating on his rod and on her own spit. His pants fell to his ankles, and she clawed at his thighs, but that only made him thrust harder. She shrieked around the invasion, willing it to end, willing him to cum, wondering how long he could keep it up before he did.

"Oh fuck!" he bellowed, just when she thought she couldn't take any more. He pushed her away. "Damn, girl! That's one hot little slobberhole. You tryin' to make Ol' Reggie cum, huh?" He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her up off the floor. "We can't have that. Get up. It's bedtime."

Rose stumbled, her knees weak from kneeling so long.

"Last door on the left." He bent down and jerked his belt from his pants and smacked her across the ass with it. "Get in there!"

She practically ran. She was shaking like a leaf, still gasping for air but running on adrenaline now, too. And still soaked between her legs. What was wrong with her? She shouldn't get turned on from being manhandled like that.

He was right behind her, kicking off his pants and cracking the belt at her all the way down the hall. "Get on that bed, on your back. And spread those legs, wide as they'll go."

Rose didn't want to look at him, but it was like she couldn't make herself look away. He was naked now except for his wifebeater and his faded black socks, and the king-sized bed groaned under his weight when he crawled up on it and between her legs. He knelt there a moment, fisting his cock. Rose had never seen so much body hair. It looked like his legs and groin were covered with a layer of wiry gray fur.

"Let's take a look at that little cunny," he said. He bent down and spread her lips apart with his thumbs until her hole was completely bare to him. "Oho! Looks like somebody got a little hot and bothered chokin' on that cock."

Rose bit back a whimper, feeling her face flame. There was no denying it. She was slimy with arousal between her legs.

"Aww, don't look so embarrassed, darlin'," he said with a chuckle. "You're gonna be real thankful for that slop once Ol' Reggie gets to work on that cunny." He shoved one finger inside her, making her yelp. "Hmph, feels mighty tight in there. No matter. I'll loosen it up before too long. Here." He shoved the same finger into her abused mouth. "Taste how sloppy that cunny is."

It was so humiliating, having to taste her own arousal like that. Rose had never tasted herself before — or any other girl, for that matter — and she wrinkled her nose at the tang of it. Reggie just laughed at her reaction and scooped up more of her juices, making her suck them off his fingers.

"Taste good?" he mocked her. "I'd try it myself from the source if I wasn't so eager to get to pumpin'." He withdrew his fingers and gave her a smack on her hip like she was a horse he was about to ride. And she supposed she was. "Spread 'em wider. There's a lot of Ol' Reggie that's gotta fit in between them legs."

He could have been talking about either his body or his cock. They both seemed huge; she felt tiny and helpless in comparison. Tears leaked out her eyes as he ran his cock over her slit, getting it wet with her juices.

"Now, just so you know, this ain't my favorite position, but it'll do for starters." His face hovered over hers, his beard brushing her chest. He poked the head of his cock inside her and then pulled it back out with a lecherous grin, rubbing it on her clit. "But I wanna see the look on that pretty face when I get balls deep in that tight little cunthole."

Rose stubbornly turned her head away, but Reggie punished her for it by cramming his cock halfway into her hole. She cried out at the intrusion, and Reggie laughed. He pulled out and did it again and again, fucking in hard and pulling all the way out until he finally slammed home with a grunt.

"No!" Rose cried, trying to buck him off of her. It was no use. He weighed at least twice as much as she did. "No, please don't, it's too much." It felt like he was ripping her open, and he didn't give her any time to adjust.

"Oh yeah, you feel that, don't ya?" he crowed, driving his hips forward hard enough to dislodge the pillow from behind her head. "That's it, take that cock. Take that cock like a good girl. Such a good little girl, working off her uncle's debts." He licked her face and pounded away at her. "And such a good... hot... tight little fucktoy," he panted in her ear. "Oh yeah, Ol' Reggie could fuck that little cunny all day long."

She choked on a sob at the thought of it. She couldn't take this all day, she couldn't. She could feel herself gradually loosening up, but every thrust made her feel raw, and they just kept coming, faster and faster all the time. Somehow, though, she was getting wetter all the time. And she didn't know if it was because of the size of his body or what, but her clit was getting as much stimulation as her insides. It became hard to differentiate between the pain inside and the pleasure outside, but she knew she didn't want either one.

"Please don't, please, please, please slow down," she begged him futilely. Or at least stop rubbing up against me like that.

"Slow down?" he barked. "Ol' Reggie ain't slowin' down now, darlin', no way. In fact, give me them legs. Up here."

He scooted back, withdrawing just long enough to throw her legs over his beefy shoulders, and then he leaned forward, bending her completely in two. He jammed his meat back in and redoubled his pace. Rose howled. It felt like he was going to stab his cock right through her on every thrust.

"Oh yeah!" he yelled, his hips pistoning hard. "Oh yeah, you're workin' that debt off real good, darlin'. Real good. That's the way to take a pounding like a big girl."

Rose sniveled helplessly. She didn't want to be a big girl. She just wanted it to stop, but he was merciless. Even worse, the positioning seemed to hit a different spot inside her; it wasn't necessarily good, but it sent sharp sensations through her belly that bordered on pleasure.

He worked and worked on her, and then he stopped, dropping her legs and wiping sweat from his forehead. "Fuck, that's a hot cunny," he panted. "Can't wait no longer, wanna see that ass. Roll over." He flipped her over bodily and grabbed her hips, yanking them up off the mattress. "That's it. Face down, ass up like a good slut. Keep that head down."

She didn't need to be told twice. She was glad to have something to bury her tear-streaked face in, something to bite down on to keep from sobbing.

He landed a few sharp smacks on her bottom. "And keep that ass in the air," he growled. He slid back inside her and went to town, grabbing her hips for leverage, his thick fingers digging in painfully. "That's it, that's it," he grunted. Every now and then he would punctuate his hammering by slapping her ass.

Rose felt raw and used all over. Her poor clit got no stimulation at all in this position. She was nothing but a real-life doll for this disgusting old man to stuff full of cock. She couldn't do anything but cry into the pillow and try not to focus on the pummeling he was giving her. She could feel his sweat dripping onto her back, and the headboard started to bang a battle march against the wall.

"Oh yeah, you're gettin' fucked real good now, ain't ya? Gettin' fucked real good." Bang, bang, bang went the bed. "Bet your little college boyfriends don't fuck you like this, do they?"

That was an understatement. Rose had never even imagined being fucked like this. Well, she had a few times, but the reality was very different. It was constant discomfort, yet her pussy kept right on juicing for him, and every time he said something dirty, it clamped down on him greedily.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed her by her ponytail and jerked her head back, making her yelp in pain and surprise. "I said do they?" he roared.

"No!" Rose replied, too scared to not give him what he wanted. "No, no one's ever fucked me like this."

That earned her another vicious smack on her throbbing ass. "Damn straight," he snapped. "You like that big cock, girl? Huh?"

"Yes," Rose whimpered, willing to say anything to make him finish. "I love it. Please, Ol' Reggie, please give me that big cock. Make me take that big cock in my little cunny."

"You goddamned slut!" Smack! "Tryin' to act all sweet and innocent. You're just a horny little cockslut, ain't ya? Ain't ya?"

What the hell was wrong with her, that those words turned her on? She actually started to feel her pussy tightening, like she might cum if he kept it up. "God yes," she replied. "I'm a horny cockslut. Oh god, I need that cock, I need it so bad. My poor little cunny needs it. Give it to me good."

"Oh, I'm gonna give it to ya," he snarled. "Reach around and spread them cheeks for me. Show me that bad girl hole."

Rose was terrified of taking him up her ass, but she was more scared about what he'd do if she didn't obey, so she did.

"Thatta girl," he said. "You know why else I call it a bad girl hole? Because the really bad girls like to be fucked there. Are you a really bad girl?

"No, I'm a good girl," she sobbed, defeated. "Please, please don't... don't put it in there."