Working It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him spit and felt a wad of moisture hit her square on the asshole. "Aww, come on. Surely you can take one little finger."

Like the rest of him, there was nothing little about his fingers. They were as thick and blunt as the cock that was battering her sore pussy. Everything about him was thick and blunt. And when he worked one finger in, she begged, "No! No, no, no, please don't!"

"Quiet, or you'll get another one!"

"No, please no," she replied. Yet as he started to pump his finger in and out in unison with his cock, she had to bite back a moan. It didn't hurt like she thought it would. In fact, she'd never felt so full, and where it should have made her feel violated, it somehow made her feel wanton. Or was she truly starting to lose her mind from all she'd gone through this afternoon? Either way, she felt her cunt clench tightly in response to his dual probing.

"Oho! I think ol' Reggie found your bad girl button," he gloated.

"No. I don't want it. Please. Please, I've been a good girl. I've tried to be so good."

But he was already pulling out. Her pussy made an embarrassing noise of wet air from how hard he'd fucked her. He gave a bark of laughter. "You don't sound like a good girl." He was already lining himself up with her asshole. "I knew Ol' Reggie could make that cunny talk."

Rose tried to squirm away from him in shame, but he spanked her some more and held her tightly by one hip. "Now, now, keep that back arched," he said. "If I have to chase that hole, it's gonna go a lot worse for you."

She didn't want him to make good on that threat, so she stayed in position and tried to take deep breaths and relax. Still, when he started to push, it felt like he was trying to force a baseball bat up her ass. "It hurts!" she yelled.

"Aww, it hurts," he mocked her. But he did stop for a moment, and she felt more spit dribble into her crack. "It's gonna hurt, slut. And you're gonna grit your teeth and take it, or it's gonna hurt a lot more." With that, he popped the head through her ring.

Rose shrieked into the pillow as he worked more of his cock into her virgin asshole. She could feel her insides spasm painfully at the intrusion, but at least he was going slowly compared to before.

"Almost there," he grunted. He started making slow, shallow thrusts, each one sending him a little deeper. "Whew! That is one tight little ass you got there, darlin'. You never been fucked up the ass before?"

"Nuh-uh."

Her admission seemed to get him worked up because he started pumping in and out with more force. "Well, Ol' Reggie's gonna fix that. Oh yeah, Ol' Reggie's gonna stretch that ass out good."

It certainly felt like her ass would never be right again. It felt like her whole pelvis was being rearranged for his cock, and she guessed it was. He picked up the pace, and Rose bit into the pillow, praying he wouldn't fuck her ass as hard as he had her pussy. Praying he would cum soon. Her pussy felt almost painfully empty now, and there was no way for her to get any pleasure like this, other than the humiliating slap of his balls against her pussy lips. She was nothing but a toy for his use.

And he knew it. "Ooh. Ooh yeah," he purred. "Damn, girl. That ass of yours was made for cock." He grabbed a handful her butt cheek and squeezed and jiggled it. He gave her a few more smacks and then dug his fingers into her hips, pulling her back into each ferocious thrust. What could Rose do but lie there like an animal with her ass up and take it? "Oh fuck!" he spat. "Fuck."

He moved one of his hairy legs for leverage, planting his foot beside her head. Then he really started giving it to her. "Oh yeah, that hole's livin' up to its name now!" he shouted. The mattress creaked under his thrusting, the headboard banging the wall as Reggie banged her ass into submission. "Such a bad, bad girl, takin' it up the ass. You tryin' to make Ol' Reggie cum, you bad girl?"

He sounded like he was mad at her for it. "Please, I don't mean to," she answered, helplessly impaled by his merciless cock. He bore down on her like a raging bull. It felt like he was putting his whole body into reaming out her ass. She wondered how much she was expected to take, wondered how much a person could take. And yet the whole time her pussy juices dripped down her thighs.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna make Ol' Reggie cum all right, you dirty little girl." He started panting like a dog. "You're gonna make ol' Reggie cum so hard. Oh fuck. Turn over, turn over!"

She had never been so happy to do anything. She rolled over on her back, staring up at her tormentor. He was jacking his cock for all he was worth, red in the face and drenched with sweat, his wifebeater sticking to him. He straddled her chest. "Open that cumdump, slut," he growled, voice and hand a blur. "That's it, open that cumdump nice and wide, Ol' Reggie's gonna fill it up. Stick out that tongue, you dirty bitch, Ol' Reggie's gonna cream all over that cumdump, that dirty... nasty... greedy..."

He broke off in a roar so loud that the dogs started howling outside. Spurt after spurt of hot spunk splattered her tear-streaked cheek and chin and landed on her tongue. Some even hit the back of her throat, making her cough, but she didn't dare close her mouth. Ol' Reggie groaned, milking every last drop out of his cock. "Oh, you slut," he panted at last, breathless. "You filthy slut. Suck it."

He shoved his cock between her lips. Rose was revolted. She choked on the thick, bitter cum in her mouth and gagged at the thought that she was tasting her own asshole.

"Clean it. Clean it up," he demanded, pumping it in and out of her mouth. And when he'd had enough, he started scooping up the cum on her face and making her suck it off his fingers. He wasn't satisfied until she'd swallowed every drop, and then he collapsed beside her on his back, his big belly rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath.

"Whew!" he said at last. "You're a hot fuck, darlin', a real hot fuck. The boys are gonna have a field day with you."

Rose jolted up in the bed, her entire body aching and sticky, totally ruined from all he'd put her through. "What boys?" she demanded.

Ol' Reggie shot her a wicked grin. "I said I'd clear the debt if you did this. I never said how many times you'd need to do it. But you made a good start." He reached over and patted her on her hip. "I'd say you worked off at least a hundred bucks this afternoon."