Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They still had another hour before midnight. They returned and enjoyed the sight of Connie's small, lithe form stretched out on the desk. For weeks before, they had admired her whenever she came in to help get certain programs running when they crashed. They had talked about all the ways they'd like to take her. Now they had an hour to do a few more of those ways.

"Enjoying ourselves are we?" Randy said. He tugged on the strings going to her tits. Connie groaned. Her nipples were very sensitive.

"Sounded like it," Paul said and gave the broom a jerk into her cunt.

"Well, we're back to give you some more of our magic," Randy said as he cut the strings binding her neck, tits, and the pencils in her ass. Paul helped remove the broom and then took out the pencils. They rolled her off the table and lay her on the floor on her side. She was just grateful to have relief from the torture of the past hour.

Randy untied her knees and ankles while Paul held her legs to make sure she did not kick. When her legs were free, they spread them out and laid the broom stick on top and taped it to her ankles so her legs were forced apart. Then Randy took off his shirt, lay on his back, and opened his pants and let his erect cock stand ready. Paul picked up Connie by the shoulders and dragged her over to Randy. If her eyes weren't taped, she would have been staring into his face as he maneuvered his cock to her moist, hot cunt.

When he was in position, he nodded and Paul let her weight push herself down on Randy's cock. She moaned. After the hard broom stick, his cock felt good, hot and filling. Her hands were still tied behind her back and her naked tits lay on Randy's chest. He started rocking his hips, his cock gliding smoothly the length of her tiny snatch, filling her and massaging the insides of her pussy with his thick cock.

Just as she was starting to accept that she was to be raped again and to be prepared to enjoy what she could of it, she felt Paul's body descend to cover her naked back side. She felt his cock probing for the opening of her asshole. She tried to cry out "Noooo!!" but all that came out was "OOOOOOOOAAAAAaa". Then Paul found the sweet spot and let his weight push his cock into her loosened ass. It hurt and she felt his long tool deep inside her bowels.

The pain in her ass coupled with her sensitized nipples rubbing on Randy's chest and Randy's cock gliding through her love canal, started her toward another gut-wrenching orgasm. "Here comes our little China slut. She just loves our big cocks in her dirty little holes." Randy was keeping up a steady stream of this talk, making it hard for her to enjoy anything. Paul was grunting and saying, "Come on, bitch. Take my cock up your ass. Yeah!"

They took turns being the aggressive one, so that they both prolonged the experience for themselves and for Connie. She came hard after about five minutes. Now she could move more and she rocked her hips and ground her tits into Randy's chest. She grunted and moaned into the tape and shook her head as the spasms shot up her spine.

Paul rubbed her skin, now slick with sweat, reaching around and cupping his hands around her dainty breasts. He squeezed the sides and tweaked the nipples. Randy reached around and dug his strong fingers into her ass cheeks. She grew tired of resistance. She gave in. She just let herself feel their forceful penetrations, their grabbing and let the feelings come.

Randy sensed the change and reached up and pulled the tape off her mouth. She recoiled at the sting, but then Paul pushed her face toward Randy and Randy pressed his mouth to hers and forced his tongue in her mouth. She opened her mouth and let him roll his hot tongue around in her mouth. Another orgasm came and she shuddered with the pleasure. Maybe this was rape, but she was now experiencing something ecstatic.

Paul and Randy exchanged a glance and nodded. They started to increase their thrusting at the same time, driving themselves toward climax as Connie moaned and strained at the bonds on her arms, moaning, "Yess, AhhhhaAahaa! MMMmmghghghgaaahahgh! Oh God!!!!"

Soon Paul and Randy were at the edge and they came at the same time, pulsing their hot semen deep into Connie' body. She felt the warmth and it made her buck more with another wave of orgasm.

They lay together, moaning, groaning, sweating, and feeling the afterglow. Paul pulled out first and pulled her up and dragged her a few feet to a support pole next to a desk. He leaned her so her back was along the pole and wrapped a length of tape around her neck, attaching it to the pole. Then he came around front and put his flaccid cock at her mouth. "Clean it off, bitch." Connie's nose crinkled in disgust at the smell of shit and cum mingled. She clamped her mouth shut and tried to twist her head away.

Paul stepped back slightly and swung a hard slap across her left check. "I said, clean me off!" She still refused, so he slapped her other check. She started to cry, but he kept yelling at her and slapping her until she said, "Okay, you bastard!" and she opened her mouth.

Paul smiled and reached down and pushed his cock into her mouth. She gagged on the taste and smell, but he threatened to hit her again, so she tried to work up some mucus and started licking and sucking at the cock. As she did, it began to enlarge. She did not want him to get hard again, but she couldn't help it. Soon, he was rock hard again and he began to pump her face.

Randy came over and interrupted the suck-fest and had her clean the cum off his cock as well. It too got hard. Then Paul pushed his cock back into her mouth and she sucked it while he pumped her immobile head. Randy then took a turn and they went back and forth this way until Paul started to groan and his cock twitched, about to spurt. "Swallow it, bitch, or we'll beat the shit out of you before we leave!" Connie hated to but as the cum started pumping into her mouth, she started swallowing the nasty stuff. Fortunately, it was Paul's third time, so not all that much came out. She licked it clean and then Randy pushed his cock back in. He shifted her head and drove the cock down the back of her throat. Her cries of pain were muffled and he started pumping her without ever letting his cock back out of her throat. She started to suffocate and felt light headed. Before she passed out, however, he came. He pulled back and let the load splash full into her face. Once it was out, he had her suck his cock clean and left the rest on her face.

He and Paul looked at the clock and saw it was almost midnight. They pulled up their pants and started gathering their supplies. They left Connie taped to the pole and monitored the transactions that automatically happened at the midnight hour at the end of the quarter. Satisfied that everything had gone as planned, they returned to Connie.

"I think we've given her enough pleasure for tonight," Paul said. Connie relaxed a little and hoped they'd untie her and leave. "But there's no reason to be selfish. I think we should share our little China doll, don't you?"

They removed the tape from her neck, reapplied a strip to her mouth, and put her back on the office chair they had her in before. They tied her hands again behind the seat and lifted her legs, still attached to the broom, back up over her shoulders and tied it down.

Connie heard them rummage through a desk drawer. Then she felt hands on the bottom of her thighs and something sharp pressing against them. They were writing on her skin, "fuck me hard," with arrows pointing to her ass and cunt. Then they wrote on her forehead, "here too," and pointed to her mouth. They pulled the tape off and stuffed her panties in her mouth and reapplied the tape.

Connie started to cry as she felt them pushing the chair with her tied to it through the office. She heard a tapping sound and soon the elevator bell rang cheerily. The doors opened and they pushed her in and turned her around to face the door. Then the pushed all the buttons above their floor and stepped back out of the elevator. "Hope you find someone who can love you as much as we did," Randy said smugly as the elevator doors closed. Paul turned off the video camera and stuffed it in his bag. They then took the stairs down and out on their way to Brazil.

Connie struggled hard to get out of the ropes. She felt the elevator rise and stop. She heard the doors open and she waited, struggling to get something loose. She could not and then the doors closed and the elevator went up another floor. The suspense got greater and greater. She knew she was there late and there would not be many people about, but sooner or later someone would find her. She was embarrassed to think it might be someone she knew. She serviced other computer systems in the building.

Floor after floor arrived and the doors opened and then closed. Finally, the elevator made it apparently to the top floor, as she counted fifty stops, which would make it the seventy-fifth floor. Then the elevator doors closed and the elevator did not move. She struggled but the ropes were too well tied. She cried and tried to push the panties out of her mouth with her tongue, but she could not. She was sweating and crying with frustration.

Then, she gave a startled grunt as the elevator started down. She knew it was responding to a request by someone on another floor, probably someone working late like her and heading for home. They would call security and her nightmare would be over.

The elevator slowed and stopped and he doors opened. Connie held her breath and waited. Her heart sank as she heard male voices saying, "What the fuck?" "Look at that!" "'Fuck me hard.' Sounds good to me." "Is anyone else in there?" "No one's coming. Let's take her to the mail room."

She wanted to scream as they pushed her chair down a hall and into a room. She heard the light switch on and the door close and lock. Tears formed on her cheek.

Hands roamed up and down her body. "Looks like the Trinity Tower rapist has struck again," one of the guys said. Connie guessed there were at least four of them.

"So what's another fuck going to mean to her," another said. She heard pants buckles jingling and zippers coming down and keys chink as pants hit the floor.

"Let's see, they've left us instructions," a guy said and poked at Connie's cunt and then her ass hole. "I think I'll try this first," he continued and tweaked her clit. A cock fumbled around her cunt opening. "She's nice and sloppy wet. Should be smooth sailing," he added as he started the third rape of Connie. The others stood close by and she felt hands pinching her nipples. The cock in her cunt was not so big as the first two, but it was just as humiliating to have it enjoying her private place. It pumped harder and faster as the guy got close. Finally, he came and she felt more come fill her cunt. His cock slipped out before he shot his whole wad and cum splattered hot across her stomach and tits.

The next guy leaned the chair back against a waste basket so her head was only a few feet off the ground. He pulled the panties out of her mouth and pushed his cock into her mouth, saying, "Better not bite, or we'll push you down an elevator shaft, cunt face."

She had to accept his smelly cock and she sucked on it and licked it as he pumped it in and out. He did not try to force it deep down, but he made her work and her mouth was already tired out from before. Now he was coming and she did not want that stuff in her mouth, but in it shot. Part of it filled her mouth and more shot over her face. Before she could spit any out, the tape gag was placed back over her mouth. She had no alternative but to swallow the bitter load of cum. The other guys applauded and they lifted her chair back up.

The third guy wanted to get her ass, so that was what she had to endure next. While another hard cock was violating her ass, she heard the guys talking about one of them going out and getting something. She was at the end of her rope and yet she could do nothing but take this cock up he ass. If the guy would have just fucked her, she would liked it better than what he was doing. He had his thumb on her clit and was pressing hard on it and moving his thumb from side to side. Another hand was doing the same to one of her nipples.

In her weakened state, is was not long before she felt herself verging on another orgasm. This one proved to be very powerful. Sensing she was about to come, her rapist pulled the tape gag back off. She could not help crying out as the pleasure rolled up her chest and back. The guys enjoyed that, calling her a slut and worse.

A fourth guy decided to fuck her tits. He lay his hard cock between her delicate beauties and pushed her thighs together, forcing the soft contours of her breasts around his cock. He began to pump his hips and the cock slid between her sensitive breasts. While he was doing this, someone poured something along her cunt to clean off the cum that was on it. Then mouth pressed against he pussy lips and began to suck and lick. This pushed her over the edge and she rocked and rolled again. The cock between her breasts exploded with jet after jet of hot cum that struck her neck and splashed on her face and chest.

That was the last of them. As he was finishing, a guy came back, claiming he had some goodies. There were some inspections, some slapping of backs and high fives, but she could not tell what they had. They laughed and pushed her back to another elevator, this one a freight elevator. They got in and took it up some floors. She could not tell how many.

They pushed her out and the place smelled dusty and not used much. They laughed and started opening some packages. There was talk of batteries and jokes about the Eveready bunny. Then she felt something cool and smooth pushing against her pussy. It forced its way in and felt like a dildo. Then it started vibrating. Another was pushed into her ass and a third was set into her mouth and held there with tape. Tape was applied to the other ones as well. Finally, something was taped to her nipples and they too started to vibrate. They laughed at her as she squirmed, the vibrating devices were already starting her toward another climax. She cursed them to herself as they left her alone in the dark, stuffed with vibrators and no one apparently to find her for some time.

In fact, she waited almost twenty four hours before someone came to deliver something to the office that was currently being refurbished for a new client. By that time, the batteries in the vibrators had gone dead, but not before they put her in a state of nearly non-stop orgasms. She was exhausted, thirsty, hungry, and sore as the security guards who were called in untied her. They called for medical help and soon she was in an ambulance getting taken to the emergency room.

Things were very strange for a while after that. Some detectives questioned her and at first they talked about her rape, but then they started asking about bank accounts and plane tickets and she was confused. She denied that she had been doing anything illegal but the evidence pointed to her embezzlement scheme being foiled by the office rapist.

The initial rapists did not leave any clues about their identity, but the second group had not been so careful. They traced the purchase of the vibrators to a nearby adult bookstore and used security film to identify the guys leaving the building. They got semen samples and the guys all went to prison, where they learned from direct experience what it feels like to have a large cock up the ass.

Eventually, the embezzlement of Randy and Paul was uncovered. They also worked out the timing of the transactions and realized that Connie was already being raped by the time her plane ticket was purchased. Plus they found no evidence in her home that she was planning on leaving the country. She didn't even have a visa. Initial charges against her were dropped and she was reinstated in her company.

Once it was all over, Connie had to allow, secretly, of course, that it had been the most erotic experience of her life. She found that bondage was a turn-on and started cruising the internet, looking for someone who would dominate her.

12