Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ
JJ
6 Followers

You like this position, but you know what she really wants. You decide to tease her first, though, just to make things fair. You grab her thigh hard and shove your cock into her hard.

"Ahhhhh...." She moans. "God, yes! Fuck me. Shove your cock in me hard." You love the words. That full mouth, that sexy face saying those nasty words makes you even harder. You pull out and smile as she whimpers in protest... and then you slam into her again, shoving her back into the wall. "Yes! Harder! DO me harder!!" She looks at you, biting her lip, eyes half-closed, and watches you intently as you begin those pistoning pumps. You pull out again. She makes a whining type noise, and moans in protest. You grab her and pull her from the wall.

"I know what you want." You tell her. She reaches for your cock.

"That should be obvious. I want this in me now!" She tries to move back, but you forcefully lead her to the blanket on the floor. She gets the idea and follows. Reaching down, you spread the soft fleece over top of the thin office carpeting close to the wall next to your desk, and then kneel down on the edge. She begins to lie on her back, and you reach around and smack her ass.

"No." You tell her. "Get on your knees, you little slut." She looks at you and smiles.

She makes a display of herself as she gets into her and your favorite position. Her ass wiggles and you see her pussy lips glistening with wetness. You yank down that teasing ass and bend her over. You give her another good smack on the butt for good measure. You smile as you hear a muffled moan from her.

"Put your hands on the wall and leave them there." You command her. This will give you leverage to fuck her as hard as she wants it. You spread her ass cheeks apart and finger her cunt, then the rosebud of her puckered asshole. She wiggles now against you, impatient. You grab the base of your very hard dick and put it to the entrance of her pussy, teasing her and yourself. She moans. "Please..." she whispers entreatingly.

You grasp the sides of her hips and, using them as a handle, you yank her cunt onto your thick stick. She moans loudly, and as you begin to fuck her... her noises show her enjoyment over and over again. You are pumping her pussy onto you, in hard rhythmic movements. Slam... pause... slam... pause... slam. She is grunting with each hard push, her breathing hard, her arms locked as they hold onto the wall. She begins to pant... and you know again what she wants. You move yourself forward, push deep inside her, making sure the fit is tight. You spank her. She moans.

"You like that? Huh? Do you?" You begin the fast thrusting movements, making your balls slap her clit over and over again. You start to rub her ass, then spank it, keeping in time with the pumping of your hips. You fuck her harder and harder, faster and faster, as she moans those directions to you over and over again, pleading with you, wanting you, needing you to make her cum. You reach one hand forward and grab one of her swinging tits, squeezing the nipple hard, pinching it, as her moaning litany encourages you. You feel the boiling in your balls as they smack against her again and again. You are going to cum, and soon. You want it in her, all the liquid being shoved around as you continue to pump into her, fucking her cunt and feeling your cum. Her noises are louder now, and the shaking begins in her thighs. You grab her hips again to begin the final plunge to your own orgasm, and to force hers from her. Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, over and over again... faster and harder, deeper and deeper... you are groaning as you feel her clench around you and shake wildly. She makes a long, loud keening sound as she cums, and you blast your thick cream into her womb.

She collapses to lie on her tummy on the floor. You lie on her back and continue to move slowly back and forth, feeling your cum in her.

"Thanks for the visit." You whisper to her. She laughs, "You are quite welcome."

JJ
JJ
6 Followers
12