Working Late

Story Info
A man needs to keep his priorities straight.
1.2k words
3.9
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Danny, Where are you?"

She sounded out of breath, "I'm still at work, baby,I'm going to have to stay late."

"Aw, I was hoping you'd be home soon."

"Wish I could, sweetie, but I've got a stack of contracts on my desk I can barely see over the top of."

"Oh, shoot, I've been thinking about you."

"Oh yeah? What were you thinking?

"Well, um, do you remember...uh...the first time you spanked me?"

"Uh huh."

"We were in the bedroom and I was bending over the bed. And you came up behind me and lifted the hem of my nightie and slapped my bottom real hard."

She had jumped up and squealed and started rubbing her ass, it was so cute.

"I said What did you do that for, and you said I want to spank you. I said Okay but not too hard and you said if we're going to do it, lets do it right."

I sat on the bed and pulled her over my lap. I was already hard in anticipation. I lifted her nightie over her head and pulled down her panties and looking at that gorgeous bottom laid out before me just about took my breath away.

"At first it hurt like hell but it turned me on too."

I didn't slap her ass too hard at first, one cheek and then the other and sometimes I'd spank the lower part of her bottom and let my fingerstips slap her pussy.

"It made me so hot, I had to rub my clit but you wouldn't let me, remember? You...pulled my hand away."

I held it behind her back for a while but then I pushed my hand between her legs and slipped my thumb inside her where I could rub her G spot and her clit at the same time. That's when she said Spank me harder. I did and she came in just a few seconds.

"I came so hard I thought my head would explode. Then you pushed me off of your lap and made me kneel on the floor and bent me over the bed..."

I pushed her legs apart and knelt between them. Her cunt was so wet, I slid in in one quick motion. We both gasped.

"Oh, Danny, you fucked me so hard I didn't think I'd be able to walk again. You pressed me into the mattress and held on to my hip so I...couldn't move and you just fucked me and fucked me. I don't know how many timed I came and each time you'd slap my bottom real hard and that made it even more intense. And when you came I felt your cock stiffen up even more and I could feel it shoot as you pumped it deep inside me. Do you...remember?"

"Uh huh"

Her pussy had clamped down on my cock so hard it felt like she wasn't going to let me go until she'd drained me.

"Do you think I'm a freak? Ha, don't answer that. I guess I am though, because that got me so hot, and I started thinking about, well do you remember...um...that time you tied me up."

I remembered. We'd only been together a few months then. She has these crazy sensitive nipples and I love to play with them and tease them and I liked trying make her come just by licking and sucking them. But everytime she'd get close she'd push me off of her and climb on top of me. Or she'd bring herself off with her hands. So one morning while she was asleep, I tied her hands and feet to the bedposts and then laid back down, waiting for her to wake up. When she opened her eyes I put my finger over her lips to shush her and then I kissed her.

"You lifted my nightie up to my chin...mm...and started rubbing my nipples with your fingertips."

I stroked just the tips of them, barely even touching and they stiffened right up and the areola puckered. she started to squirm almost immediately. I did this for maybe ten minutes before I moved down to circling the shaft and she began to moan.

"I thought you were...nnn..torturing me. Boy, if I had any state secrets I'd have given them up for you to fuck me then."

I bent down and began licking the tips of her nipples and she moaned. And when I took one into my mouth, scrubbing it with my tongue and sucking on it, she began tugging on her restraints saying Fuck me, Danny, please.

"You were driving...oh...driving me crazy. I wanted you to touch my cunt or fuck me...mmmm...But you kept me on the edge for so long."

"Finally after about 45 minutes of licking and sucking, pinching, the dam burst and she came. That's when I pinched them hard and she screamed. Her hips were bucking like she was getting fucked by some invisible guy and she's thrashing around so hard I could barely stay with her.

"Oh God, I never new I could do that, it was amazing."

I got up and untied her feet, I left her wrists tied, and she spread her legs wide. I'd left a huge pool of pre-cum on the sheet. I knelt in front of her and placed my cock at her entrance. I rubbed some of the pre-cum from my cock over her pussy, not that she needed it, she was soaked."

"When you entered me, I thought...uhn...it felt so good. You were a wild man, I guess from holding it in for so long, it was like you were pounding me. I could...oh god...I could feel your balls slapping against my bottom."

"Baby what are you doing?"

"Well, like I said I started thinking all these sexy thoughts and I...Oh...and, well it was getting me all turned on, my little cunny was twitching...mmmmm...and my nipples started to ache."

"Are you rubbing it right now?"

"Well, I thought you'd be home by...mmmmmm...now and you could finish me. Let me paint a picture in your mind. I'm lying on...uh...the sofa. My shirt is open and my breasts are bare. One foot is on the floor and the other one is on the back of the...sofa. My panties...are dangling from my ankle."

I could see it, she likes for me to watch her masturbate. I love to see that gorgeous body buck and writhe as she cums, to watch those legs opening and closing, her pretty little toes curling.

"I'm rubbing my left nipple and..oh god...and I've got two fingers in my pussy. Are you hard?

"Mm hmm."

"Squeeze your cock for me. Rub it for me. Does it ache?"

"Yes."

"I can almost feel it inside me. Oh Baby, I'm so wet. Listen."

She held the phone between her legs and I could hear the slurpping sounds of her fingers working in her cunt.

"Can you hear...Oh God! Oh God Baby, I'm cumming! I can't hold it. Uh, uh, uh, Oh baby, please!"

The phone clattered to the floor but I could still hear her.

"Please! Please! Uuuuuuuuuuuugh! Uuuuuuuuuugh!"

Then Silence.

Eventually she picked up the phone.

"Whew!" she said, and giggled. "That was a big one," she laughed. I could picture her, with one hand over her pussy and running her fingers through her hair as she always does.

"Wow, I wish you could have been here, it would have been so much better. Mmmmmm. So what time will you be home?"

"I'll be there in about 45 minutes," I said, packing my briefcase.

End