Working Late

Story Info
A tired wife is awakened by her late working man.
759 words
3.94
27.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixenia
Vixenia
1 Followers

You were working late again. I have finished all my chores, left a dinner plate in the fridge in case you returned home hungry, put our child to bed, tended to all the pets, and realized that I was bone tired.

I retired with a book, a large volume by Terry Goodkind, and as my naked body grew warm under the covers, I relaxed and sighed. The words in the book started to float on the page in that familiar tell-tale way that let me know that soon my eyes would close and I would be asleep. Damn, I thought, realizing that yet again, I would be rereading the same three pages, as I was too tired to absorb what I had just read. I will be reading this giant book forever at this pace. And then sleep took over.

When you returned home an hour later, tired but happy about the days accomplishments, you felt a bit sad to see the house darkened except for the dim lamp I left on for you. You would need a bit of time to wind down from your busy day. You looked in the fridge for something to nibble and saw the plate I left for you. You had already dined with a client, but it touched you nevertheless to find dinner waiting for you. It was a glass of milk and some of the cookies I had baked the other day that were on your mind.

After your snack, you went upstairs and found me, glasses still on, breathing in the rhythmic pattern of sleep. You gently removed my glasses, and I let out a little sound at your touch. It was just the tiniest of a gentle moan, but it was all it took to make you rock hard.

Behave, you thought to yourself. Let the poor girl sleep. But then you noticed the large book peeking out of the top of the blanket. You slowly pulled down the covers enough to see the book nestled on my left breast and gently lifted my arm so that you could release the book. Again, more tiny but sexy moans.

You could not stop yourself. You gently moved your hand to my left thigh and gently stroked it. Even in sleep, I opened my legs willing for you. This pleased you as you began to gently touch my soft mound. You thought to yourself how lucky you are to have a lady who was always ready and willing as you found that I was already quite wet.

You were really horny at this point and, as per our agreement, you knew it was ok to wake me (or not) to pleasure yourself. You didn't want to wait.

You kissed me gently on my lips and then started to work the head of your penis in me, a little at a time, distributing my wetness down your shaft. And, all at once, you thrust the entire length of your member in me. We both groaned audibly. I was pleased to fully wake up to find you inside of me. I wrapped my legs around you and let you run the show. I watched your face as you pumped away. You saw me watching and asked me, your voice heavy with lust and desire, if I needed to speak. I asked if I could touch myself, and you smiled and said yes.

I reached down between my legs and started rubbing and moaning. You positioned yourself to watch me rub and also to watch your penis thrusting in and out of me. This turned us both on. By this time, we were both caught up in our passion, moaning and watching each other. My thighs started to shake and you asked me if I was close. Yes, I groaned, yes. You told me to come and called me your pretty little slut. A couple more rubs and I exploded, my muscles contracting and firmly squeezing your cock. Yes, yes you groaned, as you started to come along with me. I heard the familiar growly moans that meant that you were in the throes of climax. I just kept coming, squeezing and milking every drop from you.

And then you fell on top of me, panting and trying to catch your breath, as was I. We remained this way for a few minutes, and then you pulled out of me and laid back. I put my head on your chest and said Welcome home, Darling. You wrapped your arms around me and just smiled.

Vixenia
Vixenia
1 Followers