Working Late

Story Info
His wife gives him a naughty surprise.
2k words
4.22
54k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of her perfume reached me first. My mind focused on the document in my hand, I had already stepped over the office's threshold when I noticed her. She was sitting in one of the guest chairs, her legs crossed, the upper one swinging back and forth. The short, grey coat she wore showed a healthy portion of thigh but it was the swinging of the red high heeled pumps that hypnotized me.

Fuck me heels the guys called them. They were designed to rein a man in and make him salivate at the thought of those long legs wrapped around his waist as he rammed his cock into the sweet pussy between them.

I swallowed. No doubt she noticed the bulge forming in my pants. It was a reaction her presence never failed to entice. "Alaine, baby, what are you doing here? Is everything okay?"

She uncrossed her legs and spread them, giving me teasing glimpse of red. Pulling the clip from her hair, she shook the long, blond curls free, dropping the accessory carelessly. Shorter than me by almost a foot, her skin was pale and burned easily. She was the day to my night, her fairness contrasting with my dark looks.

She stood and one flap slid to the side to expose a nude thigh for a brief second.

Fuck, what was she wearing beneath that coat?

"I have been a very naughty girl tonight, Jordon. I tried to be good. I really did." She untied the coat and undid the top button. "I got the kids home from school and started dinner but then I remembered how you fucked me on the kitchen table this morning, how you ate my pussy so good and I had to touch myself. I came so hard I had to bite the pillow to make sure no one heard. But I only made it worse and my pussy wants the real thing."

My cock jerked as the second and third button popped free, remembering sinking into her warmth. She had just seen the kids off to the school bus and was bended at the waist looking for something in the back of the refrigerator, her ass showcased in a pair of short shorts.

To a consummate ass man, it was an irresistible temptation.

Just a touch I had told myself. A touch turned into me licking her cream from behind and the table shaking uncontrollably as I took her hard and fast.

Married for ten years in two months, we had two children together. Our sex life was hotter than it ever was and at this rate, we had no intention of slowing down. Each day was a new adventure in love and in lust. A man could ask for no more.

The last button came loose and the coat fell at her feet.

There was nothing beneath but a pair of barely-there underwear that matched her shoes. Her nipples, the color of raspberries, showed through the sheer material. The front of the panties were wet and stuck to her mound. I could almost taste her creamy goodness. "It seems you need to be punished."

"Oh yes. It's what a naught girl deserves." Cupping her breasts, she pushed them up and out as she took that first sultry step toward me, fuck me heels echoing the seductive swagger of her hips. "Lock the door, Jordon."

The lock clicked loudly.

She stopped in front of me and wound her hand around my loosened tie, pulling my head down to lick at the lower seam of my lip, her teeth adding a tiny bite. Sucking on the abused flesh, she unbuttoned my shirt, pushed it off my shoulders and pulled the white undershirt from my pants.

She quickly undid my pants and pushed it down my legs along with my briefs. She cupped me, sliding down my body. Average length, I was a little thicker than usual. Kneeling at my feet and gripping the base of my stem, she smiled up at me. She kissed the blunt head of my penis. Her lips came away dewy and she slowly licked the evidence of my arousal, moaning her enjoyment. "Is that all for me?"

"Always."

She kissed over my slit, her tongue briefly probing the hole before the soft touches went lower. My body jerked involuntarily, trying to harden the contact.

"I love your cock. The way it bends just right to make me cum every time."

Distantly I heard the papers I clutched with a death grip fall to the floor. "Show me how much you love it, sweetness. Take me in your mouth. Fuck my cock real good."

Spittle dribbled from her lips and landed in a hot stream on the tip. Using the makeshift lubricant, she masturbated me with sure, firm strokes, swallowing the top.

"More, Alaine." My voice was harder than I meant it to be but her eyes dilated and she immediately increased the pressure.

Running her tongue slowly from my balls to the tip, she asked, "Is that what you need?"

"More."

Holding my gaze, she engulfed more of me, moving down slow and licking the underside. Humming my appreciation, I brushed her hair aside to watch her take even more of me. Holding her head, I moved her back and forth. Looking up at me, she placed her hands behind her back.

After an initial resistance, I slid sweetly into her throat. She moaned around me, sending the most delicious ripples along my length. We developed a strong, hard rhythm until she gagged. I held her still for a moment, her nose pressed against my pubes. The muscles of her esophagus closed rhythmically over my tip and I groaned.

I let her go and she gasped for air, her eyes watering a little but glowing with a familiar light. Grabbing her hair, I jerked her head back, tapping the tips of her breasts. She moaned and arched. "You love that, don't you baby?"

"You know I do."

She pushed forward and pulled me into her throat again. Saliva bubbled out of her mouth and dripped down her chin. She gagged a few more times but always came back for more. Her hand joined the foray and massaged my nuts.

"Show me those beautiful tits."

She pulled the bra cups down. Alaine's breasts had increased from a B to a C cup with the birth of our second son. Her nipples had always been large though. They were extremely sensitive and sucked just the right way, were all that was needed to bring her to orgasm.

The sight flipped a switched and I could hold on no longer. Thunder roared in my veins and I closed my hand around the base of my length, squeezing. The feeling of orgasm made my heart beat faster and my muscles shake but I remained hard, only a little semen leaking onto her waiting tongue.

Lifting her, I pushed the material of her thong to the side. She aided the upward swing with a thrust of her athletic legs, laying her lips over mine in the process. I surged perfectly into her and we both groaned. Warm and tight, her pussy gripped me.

The tempo began slow but hard, the sound of our bodies clashing mingling with our harsh breathing. She pulled her lips away to moan behind clenched teeth. Leaning back, she met me stroke for stroke. Her breasts bounced with each upward jab. Leaning forward, I took possession of a stiff peak, my hips moving faster.

The pressure started in the back of my thighs and quickly spread to my sac and I knew I would not last much longer. Only this woman kept me edge like this, always ready to blow. I walked us over to the desk and sat her on the edge. She made a sound of protest as I slipped out of her body.

"It's okay," I soothed. "Let me make this good for you."

After removing her panties, I lifted a slim calf to nibble and lick a path down her legs, my hands massaging in the wake. I lingered at a ticklish spot behind her knee and she gave a small snort of giggle. I smiled into her skin. I loved that sound. By the time I reached the top of her thighs she was squirming and impatient, hands trying to drag me closer. "Don't be such a tease."

"You know I like to savor you."

"Lat-" The word dissolved into a hissed cry.

I licked a path from her entrance of her wetly fragrant pussy to the erect bud at the top. Curling my tongue around the tiny organ, I sucked on it. I did it again, pausing to suck on her lips. "You were saying?"

"Don't stop."

Spreading the puffy lips, I buried my tongue in her vagina, pressing my nose against her clit. She countered the pressure of my mouth, riding my face. Moving back to her nub, I pulled strongly on it. She went crazy. Juices spilled down my chin and onto my desk as she writhed and screamed, "Suck it harder. Oh, curl your tongue a little more. Yess!"

Her thighs trembled against my head as she humped her hips against my face. She was absolutely beautiful in her ecstasy. Slamming a finger into her, I headed straight for her sweet spot and she cried out," Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Her thighs closed around my head and her hands tore at my hair. Her thighs closed around my head and her fingers tore at my hair. Even though my ears rang I kept up the pressure until she sagged against the wood.

I stood and grinned, admiring the picture she made sprawled across my desk. Her breasts were pushed up and down by her shallow breaths and her skin perspired lightly. Her spread thighs gave me an unbridled view of her glistening pink flower. Around her, items had been overturned and some pushed to the floor.

She opened her eyes and grinned. "That was amazing. But I want more." Reaching for me, she added, "Give me your cock, Jordon."

I smacked her ass but allowed her to pull me closer. "Be a good girl."

"You know that's impossible."

"Yes," I thankfully admitted.

She guided me home to her sweet center. When she would have impaled herself, I grabbed her hips and kept her still. Her eyes flashed blue fire at me even as they begged. "Fuck me, baby. Don't make me wait."

"Say please."

"Please, fuck me, Jordon."

I speared the pink lips.

Her fingernails hooked onto my ass. "Oh Jordon! Hard. Take me hard."

I could not go slow even if a gun was held to my head. Her legs locked around my waist and I felt those heels pressing against my lower back. She licked my lips as we both panted, our breaths mingling. Her pussy milked me, the tight grip quavering in a way that told him she was close.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop.

I pistoned my hips even harder. Hands on her ass, I pulled her into my lunges. Her eyes rolled back and her thighs trembled. Ass cheeks clenching, she came hard for me and dragged me with her. I buried my face in her fragrant hair and shook.

Raising my head, I pushed the damp hair away from her face. Her cheeks were pink and her eyes were closed, the shadow of her long lashes fanning across them. Her lips were curved in that mysterious half smile that always made me wonder what was going on in her head. She was simply gorgeous. Everything I wanted in a woman. "I loved you."

Her eyes opened slowed, glazed and shining with the same emotion I was sure showed in my green ones. "I love you too, my husband."

Her fingers laced in my short hair and pulled my head down. We shared a long, languid kiss.

We got dressed in between kisses and light caresses.

She was at the door when she looked over her shoulder and said, "The babysitter has the kids for the night if you're interested in more of where that came from."

With that she left me standing there with my pants still around me knees.

No one ever called me stupid.

She got to our home only a second before I did. I had her bended over the hood of her car and sank into her pussy not long after that.