Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer took control. She made Matt lean against the desk and dropped to her knees in front of him. She began to tease his dick with her tongue and soon there were some signs of movement in Matt's lifeless appendage. She closed her wet, soft lips around his growing shaft and began to bob her head up and down, encouraged by the feel of the ever-increasing size in her mouth. Matt moaned softly and his lust for Jenny grew, due to the expert job she was doing in resuscitating his cock. Jennifer stroked his balls as she licked up and down his now fully erect shaft, giving the head a flick with her tongue every now and then just for good measure.

Jennifer was stunned by how turned on she was getting just by giving a blowjob. She began to rub her nipples and finger her pussy all while she continued sucking on Matt's huge dick. She was ready. He was ready. She wanted him NOW! She looked up at him while still sucking on his throbbing penis, and could see he was in heaven. Then she removed her lips from him, and with a challenging tone in her voice said, "Fuck me, McCarthy, if you've got the balls to!" and yanked down on his sack for added emphasis.

The challenge had been issued and Matt was more than up for meeting it. After all, Jennifer had seen to that by giving him the best blowjob he had ever experienced. But if he had to prove he had a pair, then by all means, that's what he was going to do.

Matt pulled her up till she was standing in front of him, and then kissed her deeply. "You want to get fucked, slut? I'll give you the fuck of your life!" With that he spun her around and bent her over the desk, scattering papers and files and paper cups everywhere. Jenny's fine ass quivered in front of him as he got into position behind her and shoved his cock hard into her cunt. Jennifer had never been taken so forcefully before but she loved being dominated by Matt. She was his slut and he was having his way with her. He was in control, and she loved it.

Matt then spoke further. "And do you know what else? I was the one that told Johnson your report was due today. He was expecting it as scheduled in a couple of weeks, but I convinced the old man otherwise. It was quite easy, really."

Jennifer was amazed. She turned her head to look at the man who still had his dick in her pussy and was telling her this. "What? Why?" was all she could offer for a response.

"Simple, really. You looked so hot when I saw you this morning that I wanted a piece of your ass. I knew if I could convince Johnson that your report was due, then he'd make you stay late, and, well, I could offer to help you out. Which wasn't particularly hard as I had one of the juniors in my staff prepare most of the report this morning in anticipation of my plan."

Matt smiled with a smug grin. "Oh, and one more thing. Partner within two years? You were way off. They offered me a partnership last week, and I accepted this afternoon. So, babe, you've been fucking a partner tonight! How do you feel about that?"

As furious as Jennifer was at how deceitful Matt had been, she was equally turned on by being so controlled in the whole situation. She had been in need of a good fucking even before Matt's revelations, but now she felt like such a dominated slut that she was insatiable. She needed his dick inside her, fucking her hard. She wanted him to be in charge, and didn't care that he had tricked her. "Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck your slut hard!" to which Matt laughed, and replied, "With pleasure, my dear, with pleasure!" and began to thrust into her pussy forcefully.

Jennifer loved the aggressive nature of the fuck session her cunt was enduring, and she also loved how much of a slut she felt being bent over the desk like this, helpless to the pounding from behind she was getting. Matt pulled her back by her hair as he continued banging his cock into her roughly. Faster and faster his tempo had become, with both parties more and more consumed by animalistic urges, carnal urges, their basic instincts.

Jennifer reached back around Matt's neck as he kissed hers and groped at her breasts with both his hands. She was close… oh, so close… She could feel her orgasm building as she pushed her ass back into him with every forward thrust of his pelvis, but then he stopped! She knew he hadn't cum, so what had happened? Matt reached down and put two of his fingers into Jenny's dripping wet pussy. He moved them around a little and then withdrew.

It was when Jenny felt Matt massage those wet fingers into her asshole that it suddenly dawned on her what he was planning. Jennifer had never been fucked in the ass before, but the whole forbidden nature of it just turned her on so much that she wasn't going to try and stop him. Matt pushed a finger inside her ass, and then a second. The feel of his fingers in her ass felt good to Jen, but couldn't possibly compare to the size of his dick, so she began to worry if she would be able to take him all without hurting herself. However, before she could have second thoughts, Matt lunged forward and pushed his cock half way into Jenny's back passage. It hurt. Not much, but it hurt as Matt's fat prick eased it's way into Jennifer's ass slowly.

Matt pushed in a little bit further with each thrust, pulling out a little and pushing back in some more. It was hurting Jennifer, but the pleasurable sensation it was causing her more than compensated for this. Suddenly Matt was all the way inside her, filling her ass completely. Matt had never experienced anything so tight around his cock in his life and he paused to let Jennifer adjust to his size.

He leaned forward and turned Jenny's head around and kissed her deeply on the lips. "Do you like my cock in your ass, bitch?" he taunted her.

"Yeah," she replied breathlessly, "now finish what you started and fuck me!"

Matt needed no more encouragement than that. He started slowly at first, but with an increasing tempo, he fucked her hot little ass, pumping his prick in and out. This whole experience was driving Jennifer crazy, and her feelings weren't eased when Matt began playing with her breasts again. She reached down and found her clit, and started to rub it frantically, as his onslaught on her ass continued. Harder and harder he fucked her shit-hole, teasing her tits, pulling her hair so she arched her back, and still she kept stroking her clit.

It was all getting too much for Matt. This was the greatest fuck he had ever had and he could do nothing about stopping the flood of cum, which was building in his balls, from shooting up her tight chute. Jennifer's moaning had gotten louder and louder, as her own climax approached. Matt's fucking had reached fever pitch with his balls slapping off Jenny's cunt as he continued pushing his rock hard shaft up her ass, and then it all consumed her…

The combination of his dick in her ass, his hands playing with her tits, and her own fingers on her clit, just wiped her out completely. She let out a deafening cry as her climax hit her violently. Wave after wave of ecstasy was sent shivering down through every inch of her body. Again, for Matt, this extra stimulation pushed him over the edge, and he shot his load of cum up her asshole, letting out a loud groan of sheer lust to signal the end of the best fuck he would ever have.

They both lay there, half clothed, bathed in sweat, on the ground with Matt behind Jennifer, spooning her as they recovered from their activities.

Jennifer turned her head and kissed him and smiled. "So, you're a partner then?"

Matt smiled and held her close. "That's right, youngest in the history of the firm. Why?"

Jenny started to stroke Matt's leg seductively. "Oh, I was just wondering how good my chances are of sleeping my way to the top?"

Matt laughed out loud. "Oh, good, I'd say. Very, very good!"

12