Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

Impishly, Mandy continued the minor opening and closing of her thighs, making certain the men's eyes were glued to her salacious display. She wanted to drive them to a fever pitch, because she really wanted to feel their cocks exploding inside her. The fucking they had given her at the conference table had been a nice appetizer, but now she wanted the main course.

To her dismay, no cock was immediately thrust into her gaping cunt. Instead, the men stooped or knelt down and scooted so close to her that the skin on her ass reported the heat radiating from their faces, and their combined warm breaths. She tried to see their faces, but looking straight down her torso, she found her view blocked by her tits and thighs.

Fingers touched her labia, causing her to breathe an involuntary gasp. She felt herself stretched open by those fingers. The men were performing a closeup examination of her pussy! Her labia were pulled outward, left, right, downward – even stretched so much she groaned aloud and writhed on the desk top. Fingers – the same ones, or perhaps new ones – pressed her clit hood back. She could tell, because the cooler air of the office suddenly washed over her uncovered clit head. Fingertips whispered over that exposed, sensitive head, making her not only moan, but causing something else to manifest.

"Look! She starting to leak!" Martin exclaimed. "That cunt of hers is so wet, it can't hold all that fluid in any longer." The men laughed as they watched, and Mandy felt her face heat up.

It was true, though. After a few moments, she felt that telltale trickle of cunt juice working its way past the lower end of her labia and down into her butt crack. The erogenous skin surrounding her anal opening reported the warm fluid coursing over it. She had to assume her juices were now either dripping on the floor, or pooling on the desk top under her butt. Suddenly, a third alternative flashed into her mind. She pictured one of the men positioning his open mouth to catch each precious drop from her before it could fall to the floor. That was such an erotic mental image that she almost had a spontaneous orgasm, just imagining it.

She was so caught up in that imagined visual scene that for a moment, she was not aware of something nudging at her pussy folds. It was a penis, but whose? He was hidden behind her legs. Somehow, the thought of being fucked like this by a stranger inflamed her passions. She knew it had to be one of the trio of her coworkers, but still. Still, she could imagine it was someone else. Maybe they called one of their friends, and said, "We have this hot piece of ass here at the office. She's at our mercy, and we're all taking turns fucking her. If you want some of this, come on over now, quietly." She imagined the word spreading, and men lining up to dump load after load of cum into her receptive cunt.

Jim, who was fucking Mandy, had no idea what was racing through her mind. But he felt a quiver in her ass cheeks as her muscles there began flexing and releasing. "OMG!" he thought. "I've barely begun fucking her, and she's about to cum!" Sure enough, Mandy began wailing, her shoulders curling up off the desk top as her internal muscles bore down on his thrusting cock. Mandy's eyes were closed tightly, focused on her climax, so she did not see Tom and Martin leaning around past Jim to watch her facial contortions, and the hypnotic wobbling of her tits as she shook.

Grunting an instinctive warning, Jim rammed his cock as firmly into Mandy's cunt as he could. His cock began a series of spasms, jetting his semen into her depths. The semen flooded the deepest part of her vaginal tunnel, and washed up over her cervix. Mandy felt that contact, and cried out, "Yes! Oh yes!" Her cunt rippled and milked that cock, until it softened into limpness, and slipped free.

Very turned on, Tom wasted no time in taking Jim's place. "Jim sure lubed you nicely for me, Mandy," he informed her. "My turn to add some more into this hungry cunt of yours." He wrapped his hands around her thighs to hold her in place, and proceeded to pump vigorously in and out of her pussy. Looking down, he saw his cock smeared with her cum, mixed with Jim's. He moved his hips in a churning motion, his cock touching her everywhere inside. A bubbly froth of sticky goo started to appear at the rim of her cunt.

From Tom's statement, Mandy now knew that Jim had been the one fucking her so wonderfully. And now the cock that was claiming her cunt belonged to Tom. He had used the words 'hungry cunt' to describe her sexual area. That was so accurate, it made her head spin. Her cunt was hungry – hungry for more cum – hungry for his cum. She had to tell him. "Fuck me, Tom! I need you to fuck me hard! My hungry pussy wants to be fed! It needs it! Give it to me!" she cried out.

Spurred on by her, Tom redoubled his efforts. His cock engorged fully, sheathed in the hot, rippling tunnel between Mandy's thighs. His balls slapped against her ass, starting to rise up, preparing to launch his seed into her. But he wanted her to cum first. Pounding into her, he demanded, "Cum for me, bitch! Cum... for... me... now!"

Mandy heard him say the word 'now' and it was as if a switch was thrown in her core. She screamed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" and her cunt grasped his dick hard.

Her cry, plus the added friction on his cock, sent Tom over the edge. Spurt after spurt of his seed shot into her as he pressed his whole torso along the backs of her thighs and legs. He held her tightly as they climaxed. He still held her tightly as they both panted, trying to catch their breath. It was one of the best fucks he'd ever had in his life. When he finally softened and pulled out of her, he leaned in under the bookshelf and kissed her with a blend of passion and tenderness. "Thank you, Mandy. That was the best sex I've ever, ever had," he confided.

"Thank you," she murmured, dazed. "Any time, Tom," she added.

His eyes sparkled. "I just might hold you to that promise," he laughed, winking.

The other two men cleared a space for Martin, now. He scraped the sticky froth off the area around Mandy's cunt, and smeared it on her tits. She caught the heavy scent of semen and her cum in her nostrils as she inhaled. Martin tweaked her nipples firmly, plumping them up, watching Mandy's face for any sign of distress as he twisted them, to get their full attention.

"I think a woman's ass should be red when she's fucked," he told her.

"How do you make it red?" Mandy asked, still somewhat dazed.

"I spank it," he answered, with a very matter-of-fact tone. "Like this," he continued, bracing his left forearm along the front of her thighs while his right hand delivered a stinging slap to her ass cheek.

Mandy jumped, uttering a sharp, "Ow," as the nerve endings in her skin shrieked in surprise.

Martin waited, watching Mandy's face. His forearm still held her thighs in place, but his right hand remained motionless.

Focused on the feelings coming from her ass, Mandy noticed that the initial pain was quickly replaced by a sensation of warmth. Wondering why Martin had stopped, she looked at his expression. His brow was arched quizzically, as if he'd asked her a question. After a moment, she realized he was silently asking her if he should continue. Well aware of how vulnerable she was, taped in this position, nonetheless, she whispered, "More, please, Martin."

Martin gave her a tender, wonderful smile at her acquiescence. His hand slapped her ass again. Once again, there was brief pain, and then delicious warmth. Martin continued spanking her, pinking and reddening her ass flesh. Tom and Jim watched, unconcerned, since they had heard Mandy give her permission for this. They were fascinated at how skillfully and thoroughly Martin was applying his hand.

"Look how red her ass is now," Tom muttered, not wanting to break the spell.

"I hope he'll teach us how to do that," Jim muttered back.

Satisfied that her ass was the proper shade, Martin leaned in and whispered in a very low voice, meant for only Mandy to hear, "Mandy, have you ever had anal sex?"

Her eyes flew wide open as she sucked in a breath. "Y... y... yes," she stuttered quietly.

"Did you like it?" he asked, almost silently, watching her eyes.

Mandy's face and neck reddened. She thought of anal sex as a very naughty thing to do. Naughty, and exciting. She hated admitting that to people, though, lest they think of her as some demented pervert. But Martin was asking her, flat out. Surely he wouldn't ask, if he thought it to be a disgusting perversion. Not trusting her voice, she nodded, looking him right in the eye.

"Good girl," he complimented her. "I'm going to open that rear tunnel of yours with my hard, throbbing cock, after lubing everything with your cunt juices." He straightened up, and worked two fingers into her pussy, getting them coated. Using those fingers, he smeared the goop around, onto, and in past her anal ring, opening her ass hole with his slippery fingers. Mandy took deep breaths and concentrated on relaxing her muscles back there. Once he was satisfied that she was loose enough, he manually peeled back his foreskin and shoved his cock into the practically bubbling fluids that still filled her cunt. His ball sack briefly touched her hot sensitized ass, The contact was... exquisite.

Pulling out his cock, he placed his now naked glans at her butt hole, well aware that Jim and Tom were watching avidly. Pressing forward, his glans stretched her back door opening wider and wider as the head of his cock sank into her, disappearing from sight. Mandy was moaning and groaning, but not with discomfort. She was actually aroused by the tingle being created, due to the mild humiliation of having her 'naughty hole' being used while people watched.

His cock head now completely swallowed inside Mandy's anus, Martin pressed forward, slowly, letting Mandy accommodate to the feeling of his cock filling her rear tunnel. When his balls again touched her ass, they both knew her butt had taken the full length of his dick. Martin paused, letting them both enjoy this accomplishment.

As he slowly pulled his cock back out of her ass, until just the head remained inside, Martin scooped more lubricant from her cunt, anointing his shaft with it. His next thrust slid into her ass hole more easily, carrying the extra lube. Both he and Mandy sighed as her ass accepted his dick fully now. Instead of grabbing her thighs to hold her in place, Martin scooped her tits into his hands, with her nipples grasped between his thumbs and index fingers.

He began fucking her firmly now, skewering her ass with his swollen, heated rod. As he pulled at her tits, he began a sensuous rolling action on her nipples. His thighs and ball sack slapped against the reddened flesh on her ass created by his spanking. Mandy's hands tugged at the back of her neck, her wrists still bound by the duct tape. Her ankles were secured high overhead by more duct tape. She was helpless. Martin had complete control of her body as his hands played with her tits while he ass fucked her.

Mandy was going crazy with all the excitement being created at her tits, ass hole, and ass. Her moans and groans became howls of lust and fulfillment. "OMG! OMG! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass, Martin! Your cock feels so good inside me!" she cried out.

In response, he squeezed and pulled her tits harder as he hammered his cock in and out of her nether tunnel. With the tightness of her ass, plus all that had occurred this evening, he knew he couldn't last very long. He also knew Mandy was still in a state of heightened arousal from her previous orgasms of a few minutes earlier. It would not take much to set her off. His right hand moved from her tit to the region of her clit, pressing her thighs slightly apart to reach it. His finger began a gentle but insistent thrumming on her clit.

Mandy shrieked some incoherent syllables and went off like a string of firecrackers. Her entire body vibrated on the desk top, her elbows straining forward toward her knees as she came and came. Martin felt the double stimulation of her muscles rippling along both her cunt and rectum. Those ripples literally sucked the cum out of his balls and dick, as he arched his upper body backwards. His pelvis ground against her ass as he blurted out, "Take it!" At that moment his dick ejaculated into her ass, spewing copious amounts of semen into her.

The two of them froze in that tableau, savoring the connection of their bodies, for several minutes. Martin's cock shivered inside her ass, and weakly expelled its last offerings of his seed, before it shrank and emerged.

Mandy presented a lovely view, trussed up, gently quivering in post-orgasmic bliss, as semen oozed and dripped from both her holes. The men admired that view for some time, and then decided to use rock/paper/scissors to choose who got which article of her clothing to keep as a souvenir of the evening. Martin won the first round, and claimed Mandy's panties, which he used to mop the semen from both her holes. Going head to head with Jim, Tom won, and took Mandy's blouse. That left Jim with her skirt. The men hid their treasures securely.

Unbinding the duct tape to free Mandy, they massaged those areas to help return her circulation to normal more quickly. Each man hugged her tenderly, again whispering their thanks for a fantastic evening. Jim asked, "Can we do this again, sometime?"

Well aware of the pleasant feeling of satisfaction radiating from her cunt and ass, Mandy replied, "I'll be very disappointed if we don't." The men gave her thrilled pats on her ass, hearing the sincerity in her voice.

"Time to head for home," Tom announced.

"Where are my clothes?" Mandy asked with a smile, looking around for them.

"Oh, maybe we forgot to tell you. We're keeping them," Jim chortled merrily.

"What?" Mandy said loudly. "How will I get to my apartment? I usually take the bus."

"I'll drive you," Tom volunteered.

"But I just have my shoes and my purse. I'm naked," Mandy stated, as if to a bunch of imbeciles.

"Yes, you sure are. It will be quite an adventure for you," Jim chuckled.

"Tom's car is in the parking garage under the office. We'll make sure the coast is clear for you," Martin explained.

Over her initial shock, Mandy giggled as the men escorted her, naked, to Tom's car. Her heart was thumping fast, her eyes darting around for any other people. She had to admit it was extremely exciting for her to be this adventurous. She felt like she was being surrounded by her own Secret Service. Martin had thoughtfully brought along a stack of paper towels for her to sit on, because she was still leaking. That made her wonder what the office cleaning staff would think about any globs of cum she may have dripped as they hurried her along.

As they drove, Tom broached a subject. "Your apartment has a doorman. What's his name?"

"Let me think. Carl should be on duty now," Mandy answered.

When they arrived at her apartment,Tom pulled up to the curb, and rolled Mandy's window down. He got out of the car and went around to her door and signaled the doorman over.

As the uniformed man approached, Tom asked, "Are you Carl?"

"Yes, Sir," Carl answered. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, Carl, this young lady is in quite a predicament," Tom stated, gesturing toward her. "It's probably nothing you haven't encountered before."

Carl looked into the car. Mandy was covering her lap with her purse and holding her arm across her breasts, to conceal them as best she could, but it was obvious she lacked any clothes.

Carl's pupils dilated. "Oh I see!" he exclaimed. "Hello, Mandy," he added.

Mandy's face went crimson.

"We'd appreciate it if you would go in and signal the elevator, and make sure it's empty and ready so Mandy can scoot from the car and into it, Carl. If you would be so kind as to ride up with her and see her safely to her apartment, making sure the coast is clear, I'm sure she would be pleased to reward you in a special manner," Tom conveyed.

Carl stammered a bit. Finding his voice, he gasped, "You mean that she would... That I could..." He stared at her naked body, unable to look away, and also unable to articulate what he thought was being offered.

Slightly shocked at what Tom was now proposing, Mandy quickly considered this idea. "Carl's really cute and he's always been extremely polite to me, a real gentleman," she decided. She felt her nipples hardening against her forearm as the idea of a tryst with him became strangely exciting. Her libido was probably still stoked from all that earlier sex, as well. She lowered the arm across her chest just enough to let her nipples appear above it, on display for Carl.

Coming to a decision, she stated sweetly, "Yes Carl. If you'll help me out, and never say anything about this to anyone, I'd be happy to fuck you as a reward."

Carl visibly gulped, but gave her a beaming smile. He was certainly not going to pass up on a delightful offer like this one. "That would be wonderful, Mandy. I've always liked you – you know that." His smile warmed her through and through.

Carl fetched the elevator, and signaled to her. Hardly believing her daring, she sprinted naked across the sidewalk, through the empty lobby, and into the elevator. Turning, she waved to Tom, as he prepared to drive away.

As they rode up in the elevator together, Carl said to her, "I'm off duty in an hour. When you get inside, I'd like you to take a nice long, warm shower, but please stay naked and ready for me. I'll come and visit you as soon as my work shift is over. Is that OK?"

Mandy smiled and gave him a sweet kiss as part of her answer. His lips felt very nice on hers. "Yes. I'll be waiting."

Carl checked the hallway, and stood protectively next to her as she unlocked and entered her apartment. Inside, she sighed in relief as her strange trek from the office to her home came to a safe ending. She set down her purse, checked the clock, slipped off her shoes, and went into the bathroom. In the shower, she soaped herself thoroughly, but it still took quite a bit of time to rinse the semen off her chest, cunt, and ass.

Checking the clock again, she saw she had enough time to dry her hair. The warm stream of air felt good on her exposed skin. She only had a few minutes to wait, sitting naked on her comfortable sofa, considering how she was going to reward Carl.

Right on time, there was a knock on the door. She smiled, wondering, "How can a simple knock sound so eager?"

She looked out the spy hole in the door. Yes, it was Carl, wearing an amazing grin. She felt her pussy lips stir with their own eagerness. Silently unlocking the door, she moved about 6 feet into the room. There, she got on her hands and knees, doggy style, with her thighs apart, and her nude butt aimed toward the door.

"Come in!" she called out loudly over her shoulder. "It's open!"

As she peered upside down between her thighs and saw Carl enter, she reached down to her cunt, and spread her labia wide apart, adding, "I'm open, too!"

Carl chuckled as he entered and closed the door.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers
12