Working Late

Story Info
A non-consent story.
1.7k words
4.14
73.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say she hates working late is a gross understatement but this report simply has to be done by tomorrow. The office gives a different vibe late at night when no one else is there. She feels as though someone is watching but she knows she's alone. Almost finished. She had better visit the girls room before heading home. Opening the door she sees that the lights are off inside. It feels so different without anyone else here and she's a little creeped out by it. She turns on the lights and enters cautiously looking under each stall door for feet as she goes. Feeling a little silly for her apprehension, she goes into the next to the last stall, lifts her skirt, pulls her panties down and sits. Her urine hitting the water echoes in the otherwise unoccupied room. These are her favorite panties; stretch lace and black. They make her feel sexy just putting them on, or taking them off. She's tired and ready for her soft bed. Her mind wanders as she imagines herself lying in her bed, naked of course. The thought of cool sheets against her warm skin has always been a favored sensation. Relaxing now, her mind slows from her long work day. Lightly touching her stomach, she feels that familiar desire.

Why it seems to come so frequently in the bathroom at work, she has no idea. Giving in to the temptation she slides her hand lower to her baby smooth mons and inner thighs. Her nipples harden against her lace bra and cotton shirt. The size of her nipples shows prominently through her clothes when she is aroused; A fact of which she has been secretly proud since puberty struck and boys began to notice such things. She drags a finger between her pussy lips and moans slightly. She pinches first one nipple and then the other with her other hand and begins the usual circular stimulation of her now wet cunt. Her eyes are closed and her head is tilted back as her pace increases between her legs. Unbuttoning her blouse and pushing up her bra, she squeezes her whole breast gently pulling it kneading the flesh. She slips one finger and then two inside her pussy. Her breath becomes a bit more labored as her orgasm builds. Juices drip from her hand and she can feel her chest and neck flush red. Her pleasure peaks and she moans again as her orgasm flows through her. Leg and back muscles tighten and she looses herself in the feeling. At a slower pace now she resumes fingering and rubbing her pussy for her second go when she hears a noise.

She freezes and stops her breathing. The door to the restroom is opening slowly and she hears a footstep. The door closes but there is no other sound. Terrified, she makes no movements. Footsteps again. They are coming closer. Shoes appear below the door of the stall. Men's shoes. Very large men's shoes are pointing toward her. She lifts her head to look over the door and see's him staring back. His whole head is visible above the door proving his height and his hands gripping the top of the door are huge. He smiles slightly and speaks in a very low and quiet voice. "I see you have been preparing for me." Still frozen from fear, she tries to scream but makes no sound at all. He effortlessly snaps the stall door open and enters. One big hand grabs a handful of her hair and lifts her to her feet as the other hand wraps completely around her neck. His strength is abundant but he doesn't tighten his hand on her neck so much as to be uncomfortable. It is obvious he could strangle her easily but he uses only moderate pressure; as thought he wants to convey that he is in control. He is. Her very high heels are barely touching the ground as he holds her by her throat, and with the other hand, squeezes her breasts. His face moves very close to her ear and he whispers, "You needn't resist. I'll have what I want." She knows it's the truth.

He backs out of the stall and leads her to the counter; his hand still firmly around her neck. She glances at herself in the mirror, seeing her breasts hanging free and her skirt up around her waist. With one hand on her head, he pushes her to her knees. She drops her head before him but can hear his belt and zipper being unfastened. With a finger under her chin, he lifts her face and there hanging before her is the biggest cock she has ever seen. It is long and very thick; as thick as any beer can she has ever held. The head is large and mushroom shaped. She instinctively opens her mouth as it moves toward her face. The head alone fills her mouth as she attempts to suck it. "That's a very good girl. Get it very sloppy and wet baby", he whispers. Pushing it back to her throat, she gags and tries to pull away but he holds her by her hair and only pushes it farther. Her spit runs from her mouth and drips onto her breasts. As he removes his dick from her mouth, long strings of slobber trail from the head to her lips. She gasps for breath as he lifts her to her feet again and pushes her down, face first over the counter. Holding her there with one hand he moves behind her. She feels the cold granite counter top against her exposed breasts and nipples. Again she looks into the mirror to see herself. Her makeup is distorted by the tears that stream down her face from the near suffocation she experienced with his massive prick in her throat.

She still feels fear but also incredible excitement. That fact is clear even though she is somewhat confused by it. She feels him drag the head of his massive cock up and down her pussy lips. It slips between them and he pushes. Her pussy stretches wide to accomidate him and he begins to slide inside. She gasps as she feels his girth fill her beyond full. With just the head inside he stops. She tries to relax to take him. The pain is pronounced but there is much pleasure in it too for her. She has never had anything close to this large inside her and part of her is anxious for him to push deeper. Again he puts pressure agains her and drives his rod inside. Her legs begin to tremble and she feels light headed. Deeper still he pushes his manhood until she can feel him nearly in her stomach. He is touching places and giving her sensations she has never experienced before. Slowly he withdraws himself and drives it deep again. She suddenly realizes the loud cursing she hears is coming from her mouth:"Oh my God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Oh my God! Ohhhhhhh shit!

He begins to get a slow rhythm pounding her with every thrust. She reaches between her legs and touches his prick. She can't believe that thing is inside her. She can barely reach half way around. She loves the sensation of touching it as it disappears inside and slides out of her. Her moaning is constant now and rising in pitch with each stroke. Her hearing seems to fade away as she descends into an erotic bliss. She is only fully aware of that beautiful cock penetrating and filling her like never before. His pace is much faster now as she reaches the most incredible orgasm she has ever experienced. Her whole body trembles as she lays against the counter but his pace never slows. He relentlessly pounds his fat rod deep inside her. Another orgasm builds as she lets go and submits to his power. She is his now to do with as he wants. Again she trembles as another powerful orgasm grips her. She seems to be slipping in and out of consciousness as her body absorbs the pounding punishment and responds with still another orgasm. How long can he go? Creamy juices flow down the inside of her legs. She reaches down, wipes some with a finger and immediately puts it in her mouth. The taste and smell thrills her. Another wave of pleasure builds and she braces for it. Suddenly he stops.

Mid stroke, his cock nearly pulled out of her and he stops. She looks back and all seems good but he is not moving. He's not fucking her. She pushes back against him and frantically works her hips to finish this climax. He speaks in a low almost whisper. "That's right baby. Work that pussy. Get what you want." She pushes him deep and grinds against him. Oh god, that's the spot. She moves her hips frantically to finish what he had started. Fluid gushes from her as she cries in ecstasy. Her legs are soaked and shaking uncontrollably. He pulls out and strokes his cock as he pushes her to the floor. Holding her head by a handful of her hair, he pulls her head back and she opens her mouth. He puts the tip of his manhood in her mouth as he continues to stroke it.

"In you or on you baby. The choice is yours." The first pulse goes directly to the back of her throat. She instinctively swallows as the second hits her tongue. Each shot of thick cum seems to fill her mouth. She begins to swallow again when the third hits her lower lip and covers her chin. Dripping to her neck, it is replaced on her chin by a forth heavy stream. She tilts her head back and lets the remainder of his cum hit her neck and chest. He releases her hair and milks the last drops of his cum from his prick. He puts his rod in her mouth again and she sucks and licks the head cleaning every drop of seed from his tool. He steps back and puts his dick back into his pants, zips up and buckles his pants. He turns and leaves without a word.

Catching her breath, she pulls a generous amount of paper from the dispenser. She wipes her soaked pussy and stands up, turns and flushes the toilet. She stops to check her make up in the mirror and reapply her lipstick. With everything perfect, she heads to her car and home.