Working Late

Story Info
A young legal assistant has a late night with his boss.
2.5k words
4.24
41.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers

Nobody ever wants to work late. When it really gets down to it, we would all rather be somewhere else, anywhere else, than be at the office after hours. Yet, here he was. All of his coworkers had scurried home hours ago but he was still here sorting out the last of his paperwork, preparing for a filing. The attorney that he was assigned to had stayed with him, as she should have. It was her brief that was keeping him here so late.

He had even had plans. Well, not real plans, just hanging out with the same friends for a few beers at the same bar, then home to play the same X-Box and swipe through the same Plenty of Fish, and finally end the night with some quality time between himself and porn sites. That was the most current deviation of his habitual schedule. According to the site, there had been a considerable uptick in his consumption of MILF porn lately. A few months back he had started looking under the mature category, and discovered something about himself. His sexual interest in women his age was waning. He had become infatuated with mature women. He loved the womanly shape of them. Their flared hips, soft midsection, and full breasts. He loved their air of confidence and experience that wasn't present in younger women.

He finished formatting the pleading and headed to his attorney's office so Alice could finalize it. Her name always struck him as odd. Maybe it was because he pictured Alice from Disney's version of Alice and Wonderland. His Alice, with her black Bettie Page haircut, threw his internal stereotypes of the name out the window. There was none of the air of innocence that you would associate with her Disney counterpart. There was something sultry, and dangerously naughty feeling about Alice. She had a biting sarcasm that was delivered in an alluring English accent. Her makeup was always impeccable, but with just a slight Morticia Addams under the surface. She tended to wear skirt suits, but ones that were altered so they clung to her full mature body. Her tops had diving necklines that although professional-looking, still struggled to contain her hypnotic breasts. The skirts were cut to follow the curve of her hips and accentuate her full, round ass. Her glorious butt was perched high atop thick thighs that led down to her shapely calves. Calves that were typically clad in knee-high leather boots. He constantly found himself following her with his eyes. Catching glimpses of that ass as she walked by his desk. Her and those mesmerizing boots had started to drift into his fantasies. When she looked at him, he got the feeling she would tear him apart. The stranger feeling was, that he wanted her to do just that.

The door to her office opened as he knocked. It had not been latched. Alice was at her desk, almost facing the door. Her legs were slightly spread, her hand was on the inside of her creamy thigh just above the top of her boot. He caught a glimpse of a pornographic scene displayed on her computer. In a swift, fluid motion, she swiveled her chair, moved her mouse, and the on-screen fucking disappeared, only to be replaced by a boring Word document.

He felt his face warm with a blush while still staring down at her luscious thighs. When his trance broke, he looked up and noticed she didn't appear to be flustered by the accidental exposure. Leaning forward, she pushed her breasts together, and deepened her cleavage. "Is there something you need?" She asked.

"Sorry. Yes, did you want to review the brief before I file it?" His voice quaked.

Standing, she gave him a mischievous look. "Yes, I'll take a look." She walked towards him to get around her desk. Even after stepping back to make room, she still managed to brush her ass against him on the way to a corner table in her office. His cock rose to attention. She picked up a magazine from the table, and started to return to her desk. This time, as she passed him, she lingered, rubbing her ass, lightly across his now hard cock. "Thank you Trent. I'll let you know when it's ready to file." She sat back down behind her desk, crossing her legs. A sly smile came to her lips.

He could feel the blood rushing not only to his face, but to his cock. "I'll just be at my desk when you are ready," was the best he could eke out as he quickly exited through the door.

Instead of returning to his desk immediately he took a detour to the men's room at the end of the floor. He couldn't believe what had just happened. What the hell did she need with a magazine that had been sitting on her table for the last decade? Had she purposefully rubbed up against his cock, or had it been an accident? Was she coming onto him, or just playing ice queen? His cock was throbbing, wanting answers.

Entering the restroom, he was beside himself. All he could think about was the ever increasing pressure in his pants. Ducking into a stall, he pulled down his trousers and sat on the cold toilet seat. He took his cock in hand and started to stroke it. He had to get rid of his distracting hard-on if he was going to finish his work.

His thoughts returned to Alice as his hand rubbed up and down his shaft. Her ass had felt amazing pressed up against him. His cock hitched at the thought of being swallowed in the warmth of her round ass cheeks, his cock buried between them. He would do anything to get near it again. His rubbing increased in speed. The head of cock felt like it would split.

Pinching his nipple, he prepared to let his cum loose all over the bathroom floor. His cock ached with anticipation. He was set to burst, when he froze in panic. The sound of heeled boots echoed across the bathroom. He opened his eyes to see Alice's two leather ensconced feet come into view in front of his stall.

"Trent. I think it might be time to drop that cock and get back to my office." It was a command, not a question. His body was on the cusp of orgasm. Every muscle in his body was tense and screamed for release. His hand clenched the base of his throbbing cock, trying to stave off the fountain of cum that was straining to erupt.

"Cum, and you will be looking for another job." She said matter-of-factly. Her stern tone almost made him lose it.

Breathing deeply he whispered, "Yes, Ma'am."

"In my office now, Trent" she replied while turning and leaving.

Trent didn't dare breathe until the door had closed behind her. He slowly let go of his aching erection. He waited a few moments, letting his need to cum recede. Finally, he wrestled his ridiculous erection into his pants, thankfully without spilling a drop. He exited the stall, noticing his face reflected in the mirror, flush with arousal, on the way out of the restroom.

His heart was pumping fast, and his cock throbbed mercilessly as he made his way towards Alice's office. The anticipation of what was waiting for him was overwhelming. Was he going to be called out on the carpet? Was she going to taunt him with her breathtaking body? Was it something else all together?

Her door was cracked, but he hesitated and knocked anyway. "Come in" was her only reply.

With his cock straining to escape, and a knot in his stomach, he pushed the solid wood door open. She was standing in front of her desk. The shelf of her ass leaning on it, with her feet on the floor out in front of her. A devilish look was in her eyes and a slight smirk on her lips. Or was it a snarl? It was hard to tell with her.

"I wasn't doing what you think..." He stammered.

She interrupted with a very calm, but terse, "Shut up and sit the fuck down, worm." The smirk disappeared, and she became deadly serious. He quickly moved to the nearest client seat. "Don't think I haven't seen you leering at me around the office." She chided him. "I feel your eyes following me pervert! And now I catch you jerking off in the bathroom? I bet you even came, didn't you?"

"No, Ma'am." The response unconsciously escaped his mouth. It had bubbled out of him before his mind had even formed an answer.

"Good." She said as she shifted on her desk, pointing the toes of her boots at him. "Strip." His mind had trouble processing the command, but his body took over. Articles of clothing began falling to the floor. Her commands were like a drug to him. They were irresistible. He craved them. He obeyed her like a junkie obeyed the call of heroin. Finally, hooking his thumbs under the waist of his boxer briefs, he dropped them. His cock raged as it came free. She bit her finger with a wicked smile as it came into view, and twirled her toes in anticipation.

"That will have to wait." She said as she slapped the head of his cock forcefully. "Right now, I need you at my feet." She gave him a sly look as she tilted her head to the side.

Knowing the only way he had a chance of rubbing against her luscious ass again was through obeying her every command, he crumpled to the floor without hesitation. He would sacrifice Ego for the chance to lay hands on her ample behind. He was hers. Completely and pathetically.

"Kiss them." She commanded.

Rather than lifting her foot to his mouth, he bent all the way over to plant a soft kiss right on the pointed toe. He looked up at her. She bit her bottom lip in a sexual snarl.

"Lick them." She thrust her boots at him. He gripped her right foot by the heel. His tongue snaked out and gave the side of the boot a slow lick. A subtle moan escaped her lips. She started to wiggle her ass, allowing her skirt to slide further up her delicious thighs. She spread her legs, her right hand dropped and made it's way to the outside of her now visible red and black lace panties. She began to rub them with her fingers.

"Play with your cock while you do that, but don't you fucking cum until I tell you to." She said, her voice breathy.

His hand found it's way to his stiff cock. He started slowly rubbing it. Letting it move all the way to the tip, before he brought it back down to his aching balls. His desire to come was abated for the moment as he found himself lost in self pleasure while taking in Alice's boots with all his senses. The easy smell, and earthy flavor of the fine leather. The feel of the hard, pointed heel digging into the palm of his hand. The stretched look, as the leather encompassed her calf. His fingers traced the pattern of the buckles and laces. He wanted to make love to these boots.

Breaking his trance, he looked up to see Alice's left hand pull her panties aside so she could slip two fingers into her obviously wet pussy. She pushed her fingers in and up to massage her G spot. The details captivated him as he watched her. The slightly trimmed hair surrounding the dark folds of the outer labia. The bright pinkness of her inner sanctum. Her fingers wet with desire, penetrating her beautiful pussy to the the last knuckle.

"May I fuck your boots?" he asked quietly, so as not to shock her out of her reverie.

"Yes." She whimpered, as her fingers started accelerating. He leaned back and positioned the toe of her boot under him so it pressed against his perineum and anus. Pre-cum glistened on the black leather as he slapped the purple head of his cock on her boot. He shuddered as the smell of her pussy reached his nose. It took him to a heaven filled with her essence.

He gripped her leg tightly. Twisting and wiggling against it like a pathetic worm. As he strained to become one with her boot, she finally gave him the permission he was waiting for. "Cum on my boots." He increased his friction, as her fingers jabbed in and out of her pussy. The sounds getting wetter. His cock burst in thick white pulses of cum. He gazed up in ecstasy to see her head thrown back in the throes of orgasm, as she unleashed a stream of girl cum into his upturned face. The warmth poured over him. Her thick thighs clenched around his head, crushing it, as she continued to drown him. He became blind and mute as her cum obscured his eyes and filled his mouth. He opened his throat to take as much as he could in. He did not want to lose any of the sex essence from his Goddess.

As her orgasm subsided, she continued to convulse in tiny fits. She closed her eyes, reveling in her ecstasy. He held onto her leg, enjoying the slippery feel of the leather against his cock, bathing in the smell of their sex. Finally she opened her eyes, focused, and saw him. "You have a promising future, Trent." She said to him with a soft professionalism. "But I think you need to learn to clean up after yourself."

He leaned back to reveal the white streams of his cum streaking across the black landscape of her boots. He lifted the boot to his mouth and began to lap up the warm ejaculant. His tongue was flooded with the sweet and salty taste of their combined juices. He savored every drop of it. That was what she wanted.

"Much better." She said as he gathered the last of it onto his tongue. She closed her legs and straightened out her skirt. "Now take care of that filing so we can get out of here."

The sexual tension on the elevator ride down to the parking garage was unbearable. She looked as impeccable as ever. As if nothing had happened. His clothes and hair, on the other hand, were completely disheveled. He stank of her cum. They couldn't look more opposite. Neither of them said anything. He kept his eyes front, looking at the elevator door, waiting for it to open. When it reached his level, the doors opened and he stepped out.

"I look forward to working after hours with you again, Trent. Maybe we can see what other office skills you have" she said as the doors closed between them. Still in a daze, he stumbled to his car. He would never complain about working late again.

NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers