Working Late at the Office

Story Info
A good day at the office.
1.3k words
3.74
31k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's New York City, one of the largest cities in the United States. I work in this small law firm right outside of the city. My name is Lisa; I have brown hair and blue eyes. The way the guys look at me around here I take it I have a great looking body. I pretty much keep to myself and stay out of everyone's way. The guy that I work for his name is Ben. He's tall dark and handsome. I'm one of his secretaries. It was Monday morning and it was time to get up and go to work. I felt a little sexy this morning so I put on this white thin blouse that you can see my light pink bra. The bra was a half bra and when my nipples get hard they poke above the edge. I put on a short flowing black skirt so when I bend over you could almost see my bare pussy. I love to where my g-string with this skirt. My legs are tan so I didn't have to where any pantyhose.

As I drove to work I could feel the cold leather of my car seat against my hot, warm pussy. I started to move my hips around rubbing my pussy against it. I looked down and I could see the wetness on my seat. I took my fingers and started to rub my clit as I was sitting there at a red light. There was a man in a car next to me just staring at me I took my fingers and put them in my mouth and licked my pussy juice off them. The man's mouth dropped as I drove off. I kept rubbing until I cam all over my seat. I cleaned myself up and went into work.

As I was getting prepared for work Ben came out of his office and asked to speak to me and the other secretary. We went to his office as I was sitting there listening to him my pussy started to throb and quiver. I wanted to feel his hard cock inside of my pussy. I could feel the wetness oozing out from under my g-string. After I came to my senses I caught the end of the conversation where he was asking if I and the other girl could stay after work today to type up some papers for some clients. Of course I said I would. The other secretary who's name is Lori said yes also. She has brunette hair brown eyes and a nice set of tits. One's that you could lick and squeeze. It surprised me that I was thinking that way. I was getting wet just thinking about what it would be like be with her.

The day went by pretty fast. It was 5 o'clock and everyone else went home except for me, Lori, and Ben. I got up to go and get something to drink when I came back Lori was rubbing her neck; I told her I could rub it for her. I went up to her and started to rub her neck. As I rubbed her heart started pounding her breasts were moving rapidly and she started to moan. She told me that it felt really good. Her moaning was turning me on. I kept rubbing and I noticed my hands were moving slowly down towards her big round tits. She wasn't stopping me. My heart was racing my pussy was throbbing. I could feel my wetness soaking my panties. I could feel her hard nipples through her bra. She started to unbutton her blouse. I kept on rubbing. She was rubbing herself all over she moved down to her pussy and pushed her panties to one side and exposed a well shaven pussy. She started to finger fuck herself. I couldn't help myself but watching her and hearing her moan I made myself cum.

I moved to the front of her and knelt down at her feet. I took off her bra and started to lick and suck on her hard nipples. As I was doing that she took off my blouse and my bra and started to rub my boobs. Her hands felt so good. I slowly worked my way down to her pussy. It was soaked also. I started to finger and lick it slowly. Meanwhile Ben was standing in his doorway watching all of this. His cock was as hard as a rock and waiting to get invited to join. Lori looked at him and gave him that look that he was waiting for. He walked up to Lori and she unbuttoned his pants and exposed his hard cock. She started to suck it and rub it.

Ben lifted up my skirt and started to finger my wet, hot pussy. I was quivering at this time. I couldn't wait to get a taste of his cock. Lori got up from the chair and laid down on the ground she told me to back my pussy up to her mouth. I did as she wanted me to. It felt so wonderful having my pussy licked and sucked by another girl. Ben came up to me and placed his hard cock in my mouth. I was in heaven and felt numb with excitement. While this was going on everyone forgot about the front door being unlocked and also about the client that was suppose to come by to pick up the papers we were suppose to be typing.

No one saw or heard the client Brad at the front desk. He walked in and admired what was going on. He stood there and caressed his hard cock that was growing inside his pants. Finally the moment that I was wanting for so long ever since I started working here was here, to feel Ben's hard cock inside of me. I was told to get on all fours while Ben placed the head of his cock just inside my wet, wanting pussy. He kept sliding it in and out going deeper and deeper. I wanted to cum so bad but I was told not to just yet. It was hard not to because my pussy was burning. Lori was just sitting there with her pussy out in the open inviting our new client in.

Brad walked over and buried his cock in Lori's pussy while Ben moved his cock from my pussy to my ass. I wanted to scream for joy. His big cock felt so good inside of me. As I watched Brad fuck Lori I couldn't hold back anymore. I begged and begged to cum. Finally Lori told me I could and when I did it rained all over me and all over Ben. This was enough to push Ben over the edge he pulled his cock out and came all over my back. When he was done I licked his cock clean. I then turned over to Lori and started to rub her clit and finger her while Brad was fucking her ass. The feeling of his cock in her ass against my fingers in her pussy was wonderful. It must have been for her as well because she squirted all over my hand. My fingers in her pussy rubbing against Brad's cock in her ass was more than he could take but before came, he pulled out and stuck his cock in my mouth filling it with his warm salty sperm. I swallowed everything he gave me.

We all got cleaned up, Brad got his papers and left with a smile and very satisfied with the service. Lori and I left and said same place same time tomorrow. I thanked her for the best time of my life and the most memorable. I left, went home and once at home I was thinking about everything that happened and as I lay in bed I fingered my pussy and made myself squirt all over my bed and sheets. Good Night