Working Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
MIF continues job of exposing herself and submitting.
3.3k words
4.57
30.9k
17
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lacey, had done well on her tasks so far. Her decision to stay home and work for me, rather than going out and finding a job had resulted in dividends for both of us. Our sex life was going great, and Lacey was definitely enjoying the attention both from me and others. At first she had been apprehensive about stretching her limits sexually, but had warmed to it pretty quickly. The first couple of weeks she was submissive to me as her boss, and had exposed herself to 4 different strangers.

My only concern was that I was starting to lose some of my control last week. When completing her task of exposing her ass to men at the gym, she let one actually touch her. Though by accident, she freely admitted how excited it got her. I want her to experience pleasure but on my terms. Since I had not asked her to do this, I thought this week should be about me exerting control over Lacey.

As a couple we have played around with bondage and other forms of restraint in our sex play. Usually this was when we could get away from the kids for a quick night or weekend. I would tie her down to the hotel bed, and then go through using some of our various toys on her. The goal was to see how many times I could make her orgasm in one session. This play would make a good jumping off place for Lacey's tasks this week.

I left for work on Monday, reminding Lacey of the overall rules of the week. Naked or negligee at home, and no masturbating or other sexual activity without videoing it for my approval. I told her I would text her the weekly tasks as usual and to be ready to start work immediately.

At work, I texted Lacey her assignments.

Me: Good morning Lacey. Your work tasks for the week consist of the following.

1. Insert the anal plug located on our dresser in your ass as soon as you have read this text. It will be your job to keep this plug in for as long as I direct, all week long. For today I expect you to wear it while you workout and not to take it out until I remove it.

2. When I text you the word "submit", you will proceed home (if not already there), leave the front door unlocked, and restrain yourself to our bed. I expect you to be faced down on the bed, tied on 3 sides with only one arm free, blindfold in place, and the small ball gag in your mouth. You will remain in this position until I release you.

3. Your outside the home, work attire, will consist of a button up blouse and skirt with no panties. Your last task to complete will be to masturbate, using one of your dildos, in a public place and document it by video.

Lacey: Yes Boss! Not sure how I will workout with a plug up my ass, but I will do my job.

I went back to work and waited till the usual end of Lacey's morning workout time to text her.

Me: Lacey please report to the office immediately.

Lacey: Just leaving the gym will be there in 10 minutes.

The anal plug I had left out for Lacey this morning was one of our small ones with a jewel cap on the end. It was going to stretch out her ass a little but not enough for what I had planned. In my desk drawer I had brought with me a surprise for her.

Lacey showed up at my office wearing a conservative button up blouse, and a short black skirt. "Please close the door and approach my desk," I said. "Do you have anything to report?"

She came forward to the corner of my desk, as I turned my chair towards her. "I'm wearing the plug you gave me this morning and wore it all through my workout," Lacey replied. "I don't know if anyone noticed it, but I changed my routine slightly and did more biking. The college guys were there and the one continued to flirt with me today."

I stood up and bent Lacey over the corner of my desk. I had easy access this way to lift up her skirt and review her ass. As I pulled up her skirt, I was treated to that great ass view. Definitely she had gone commando as requested. I pulled apart her ass cheeks and saw the jewel of the plug appear. To give Lacey a little start, I gave a quick spank to each cheek.

"Looks like you obeying the rules of the week," I said. "I have to advance your assignment for what is to come later." I reached my hand under her and cupped her pussy in my hand. When we are role playing submission, I like to place my hand over the whole length of her pussy and grab it, as if to say this is mine to do with as I please.

I swiped one finger across her clit and a moan escaped Lacey's lips. Slowly I tugged at the jewel end of the plug and pulled it out past the first nub that held it in place. Once it got passed that point, the muscles of her ass pushed the rest of the plug out. Lacey let out a long grunt as the plug was finally removed. I could feel the juices of her pussy on my wrist, as Lacey became more aroused.

Reaching in my desk drawer, I pulled out the plug that was twice the size of the last one. I lubed it up as I stared at her gaping asshole, spasming from the open space that I had created. It took all I had not to just pull my cock out and sink it in. Instead I took the larger plug and slowly started to push it in. With my free hand, I began to knead her clit. As I pushed the plug in, it became tighter and tighter, as her muscles expanded to allow the plug access.

Lacey groaned heavily and pushed her ass back against my hand to get it all in. Finally the large nub close to the end passed through her anus, and she clamped down on the smaller width to hold it in. I removed my hand from her pussy and pulled down her skirt. "Please lick my fingers clean," I demanded.

When I felt her job was completed on my fingers, I told Lacey that her services were no longer required at the office and to head home. I instructed her that she was not to masturbate today, and await word of further assignments. Dejected, Lacey left my office. I know she had gotten close to orgasming and was not pleased that I would not let her.

The hard-on I was sporting left it hard to keep working for long, but I wanted my wife's frustration to build a little more. After about an hour, I texted Lacey the word "submit". I couldn't wait to get home and bury my cock in that ass.

When I got to my front door, it was unlocked as requested. I went straight to our bedroom anticipating the scene. I was not disappointed as I rounded the corner into the room. My wife was spread eagle face down. Her legs were tied in the restraints and pulled as far apart as possible. As I approached her from behind, the butt plug was readily visible as was her wet pussy. One of her arms was tied down, and she wore the mask and the ball gag. I reached down and cupped her pussy again, exerting my control. Lacey began to squirm, wanting me to get her off.

I undressed from my suit and then went to the side of the bed to tie down her free hand. With her now completely restrained, I positioned myself behind her. I lowered my head down and began to lick her pussy and clit. My tongue traced circles around her fully engorged clit. With my lips I clamped down on labia and gently pulled them out. "You have my permission to cum," I said, before clamping down on her clit and sucking it between my lips. With that, Lacey let go some muffled noises, held back by the ball gag, and came hard.

It was my turn. I placed a pillow under her stomach to allow better access, and started to push the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was very wet and I slid in easily. Again more muffled noises were coming from my wife. I slid passed and felt the nub of the butt plug as it pushed out and stretched the interior walls between her ass and pussy. I took one good thrust and bottomed out inside of her. I held still and Lacey started to try to rock underneath me. Control was the word today, so I smacked her ass hard with my hand and told her to remain still. I stayed with my cock completely buried in her pussy and everytime she moved I would spank one of her ass cheeks. I could feel her interior muscles massaging my cock as I remained still.

When I felt she was ready again, I started fucking her hard, in and out. Again more muffled noises, definitely screams this time of appreciation, as she came for what was probably the third time in 20 minutes. It was time to claim her ass as mine. I withdrew from her pussy at the same time as pulling out the plug. Lacey was still squirming against me, as both slid out.

My cock was fully lubricated from her juices so as soon as the plug was removed, I placed the head of my cock in her gaping sphincter. The void left by the plug was easy to fill, as Lacey had been stretched fully. My cock had no problem pushing all the way down to the base, my balls resting against her pussy. I bent mysef forward and pulled off the ball gag restraints so my wife could spit it out.

"Oh god," she said. "Please fuck my ass hard," Lacey groaned.

"Have you obeyed me today, or did you touch your pussy when you got home," I asked as I started to slowly push my cock in and out of her ass.

"I was bad and played with myself on the ride home, I couldn't stop," Lacey replied.

"You will need to be fully disciplined," I said. I grabbed her hair and pulled back hard, as I started to pound her ass with full strokes.

"Yes, rip into my ass with your cock," she grunted. "I'm sorry for what I have done and will obey you always," as she started to make deep groaning noises.

I could tell by her breathing and noises that she was cumming again and this was a long one. I was ready to cum as well, so I fucked her ass as hard as possible. I reached under her and palmed her pussy one more time. "You are mine, your pussy and your ass, always," I said. "Don't forget that." Lacey went limp and I had to hold her ass up with both hands to finish. I pulled out as I came, sending ropes of cum up her back and over her ass.

I got up and cleaned up, dressing fully before coming back to Lacey. She was still laying there restrained and exhausted. I unstrapped her legs and arms, and she slowly sat herself up. "Boss," she said. "My last orgasm was so intense, that I passed out at the end for a second. I'm sorry for disobeying you, and it will not happen again."

"Remember that you are mine always, because you are my wife, but during the hours of 9AM to 3PM, you are my slut to do with as I please. I own all of your holes and if you do not obey me, there will be consequences," I said.

The next day I gave her time to think and anticipate what would be next. Keeping her guessing would be another way of exerting my control, while increasing her excitement. Lacey did text me that the older gentleman at the gym finally talked to her, and the college guys looked jealous that she was giving him attention. I made a note to myself to check out the gym next week and size these guys up. Maybe have Lacey play like she didn't know me, and I could make some advances of my own.

On Wednesday, near the end of the day, I received a text from Lacey with a video attachment.

Lacey: Please review attached assignment. I used your favorite toy so I hope you like my work.

I opened the video and it showed Lacey walking through a local garden we like to visit. It has lots of walking paths, and some more secluded areas, with benches and some gazebos. She had the camera out in front of her and was walking into a gazebo I remembered as one we had previously had sex in. She turned the camera toward her. "Hope you remember this place, as I sure do," she said. "This place was the first time that you had gotten me to venture outside my comfort zone and do something sexually risky. I can remember that excitement of possibly being discovered. It made me feel like a slut that you were using me in this way, and I liked it."

She moved into the gazebo and fixed the camera on one end facing to a bench at the back. It took her a second to line up the shot and fix the zoom, in the meantime, I could see her wearing a blouse and a mulit colored skirt as she walked around. She sat down on the bench she was focused on and placed her purse beside her. The first thing she did was to unbutton her blouse down the front. To my surprise I could see that she was not wearing a bra. She pulled out a breast and began to play with her nipples. "I hope my lack of a bra excites you boss," she said to the camera.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a suction cup 8 inch dildo. She sucked the head of it between her lips and went back to pinching and twisting her nipples. I could see her almost able to deep throat the dildo, and she made a gagging noise to get it down to the base. It was sloppy with her spit as she pulled it out of her mouth. She placed it on the bench next to her and pushed the suction cup base down hard, attaching it. Lacey stood up, one breast hanging out of her blouse, as she raised her skirt to the camera, showing her lack of panties. I noticed something else had changed.

"I hope you noticed that I have shaved off all of my pussy hair for you," she said to the camera. "I wanted to be clean and smooth for you to be able to see everything on video. I hope this meets your approval."

She walked forward towards the camera and I was treated to a great view of her exposed pussy. The shaving had left her sex completely exposed. I approved. Heading back to the bench, she turned and flashed her full ass at the camera, bending forward and spreading her cheeks to give me a better look.

Lacey turned again and slowly lowered herself down on the dildo. It took her a second to get it positioned and then she rocked back and forth pushing her pussy down and impaling herself on the fake cock. Her left breast was still out of her blouse and I could see her nipple sticking straight out from the previous pinching. Lacey stared at the camera as she started to raise and lower her hips, placing her arms at her sides to push herself up and down. This continued for several minutes. Lacey was closing her eyes and biting her lip so I expected her to orgasm any second.

I heard a noise on the video and some faint voices. This woke Lacey up out of her pre-orgasmic bliss. She pushed her breast back inside her blouse and was able to get a couple of buttons back together. But there was no time to hide the dildo, so it was trapped inside her cunt. Even with the blouse buttoned and her skirt straightened in the front, you could still see her nipples clearly and her face was flushed.

The voices got louder and I could make out someone saying hello to Lacey. It was a couple, probably in their thirties, and they walked in front of the camera towards my wife. They turned to the right and sat down on the bench next to the camera. "Are we interrupting something," said the woman, pointing at the camera.

"Just a blog video post I was doing for work," Lacey smartly replied. She could not get up and shut the video off without coming off the dildo, so she sat still.

"We just love this spot," said the man. "We are thinking about getting married her in the fall."

The man and woman then continued talking between themselves about their wedding plans. Lacey gave a quick glance back to the camera, and I could see her begin to slowly raise and lower her hips. It was probably not enough to give her predicament away, but enough to keep the excitement going.

This was completely outside Lacey's character. It was one thing for her to be embarassed by the possibility of being caught, but she was taking it one step further. I knew she had to feel like a slut to have this dildo inside of her, knowing she could be caught. But for her to rock up and down on it, that was her enjoying being the slut and taking that risk. A month ago this would never have happened.

After a couple of minutes, the couple got up and said goodbye to Lacey. If they noticed anything they never let on.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Lacey began to violently push herself up and down on the fake cock. She must have been holding back the orgasm that was now engulfing her. She threw back her head and I could hear her grunting in rhythm with her up and down pushing. Finally she slammed herself down one last time and squealed out. She stared straight at the camera and gave a sly smile.

"I can't believe I just did that," Lacey said. "I hope you could see that I was fucking myself with the dildo while those strangers were just feet away. I have never felt like such a complete slut before. Even though I knew I could be caught, I just wanted the feeling of this cock inside me, more than I cared about them seeing. The fiance kept glancing at my nipples which only fueled my fire more. If his girl wasn't with him, I think he would have tried to fuck me right here."

Lacey slid herself off the suctioned dildo, straightened her skirt and walked over to the video. "Love you boss," she said, and shut off the camera.

My office door had been closed, and I had pulled out my cock. I came hard when Lacey mentioned him possibly fucking her, shooting my sperm into my trash can. I cleaned myself off and thought of all that could happen next. My wife working from home had already begun to change her from an outwardly reserved and proper wife, to a possible slut/hot wife. I was eager to see how much more she would go and couldn't wait for the rest of the week.