Working on a Raise

Story Info
Flirting with the boss gets more then one kind of raise.
2.2k words
3.7
22.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mitch and I have been working in Montgomery Alabama for a national airline. I am 6ft and 190lbs with hazel eyes and brown hair. I don't consider myself to be the best looking guy around but I have never had any problems getting, nor keeping, a woman. I am writing this story to re-live what happened this past Christmas and possibly give you some enjoyable reading.

I had been working at the airport for several years under the same boss. She was not only enjoyable to work for but she was one hell of a looker. Standing at near 6ft with blond hair, green eyes, and a hell of a body, Tiffany had no trouble getting our attention for anything. During the first year or so I always had thoughts that every normal male would about an attractive woman, but over time I became aware that there was no way in hell that she would be anything more than a boss to anyone there because she was married and very happily at that.

Time passed and Tiffany's attitude towards the guys around the place seemed to change. She became totally different than before, still professional, but a bit rude. I was pretty close to her and eventually she told me that her and Todd were still doing well but his time away from home was getting to her. Tiffany told me that they wanted kids but that she didn't know how or when they would try because Todd was gone for far longer then either of them wanted. Conversations between us were always friendly and nothing ever crossed the line of anything more than a friend who was there to listen.

December came and we all gathered for our company meeting to decide when and where the company party would be held this year. Amber, who only worked part time, told everyone that she would be more than glad to host the party this year on account that she and Rob had just bought a huge house that would be well large enough for the 20 or so employees and whomever they wanted to bring. Tiffany asked for a vote and everyone agreed that we would head to Amber's house for the party.

I wasn't really looking forward to the party this year because I was tired of the boring parties of the past couple years. I convinced myself to at least show up for a little while and see how things were going. The worst that could happen was I would get there and come up with an excuse to leave, however I hoped to at least have a bit of fun and maybe get to talk to one of the new agents. As I arrived I noticed most everyone had already arrived except for a few of the normal people that never showed and Sarah who I was hoping to get to know a little better.

Sarah was about 5ft 7 with short dirty blond hair a great body with tits that I assume are around large C or small D. She had started only a few weeks before the party and I really hadn't had much of a chance to talk to her other then to know she was single and we had a few of the same interests. I was more than disappointed to not see her car and had to drag myself out of my truck to even make my expected appearance.

Walking inside Amber's house, or mansion depending on what you think a house should look like, I was surprised to see that this one looked like it may be nice. I made my way around and greeted everyone and made sure that I thanked Amber and Rob for letting us use the house. They told me that it was their pleasure and that they hoped that everyone would make themselves at home while there. Amber had always been more of a motherly figure around work bringing us breakfast and lunch when she worked. Rob had a well paying job and Amber only worked there for the free flights that we got as a perk.

Rob and I talked and I told him that I would do my best to keep everyone from getting too out of hand as we had a couple of guys that got a bit rowdy. Both Rob and Amber just laughed it off and showed me around the place. After the tour was over and I had grabbed a couple beers, both for me, and walked out to the back yard to see what Tiffany had planned as a schedule of events.

When I waked up to her she said thanks for the beer and grabbed one of mine. I didn't tell her that I hadn't brought her one but I had brought me two, I simply said your welcome. Upon my initial arrival I hadn't really noticed how Tiffany was dressed and was a bit shocked when I took the time to notice the short floral pattern sun dress that she had worn. Tiffany had a great body but damn the pale blue color, low cut front, slit in the side and spaghetti straps sure made her look better than I had ever seen her before.

Everyone did the normal party bullshit and did the damn pick a number for the gift game. You may know the one, you get numbers and draw gifts one at a time if you liked the gift that someone else had already opened you could swap even if they didn't like it. Well of course I got the damn first gift so that meant that I had to basically get ready to have the worst gift anyone had brought, and I did. I ended up with a deck of freaking cards, who the hell brings a deck of cards? After all the gifts were passed out and everyone had ate we sorta started to disperse. A few people left, most stayed although they seemed to be getting bored.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Sarah. I was a bit surprised and I think my mouth may have hung open but I cant be sure because I was feeling pretty damn good from the Bud Light I had drank. Sarah looked at me and gave me a grin, I am sure innocent but in my state I took as something more, and asked me if I wanted to sit outside with her and chat. Taking my steps careful not to trip and look like a fool we made our way to a bench out next to the pool. We talked for awhile and I was really enjoying the conversation when Tiffany walked up and said "there you are". I looked up at her a bit puzzled and she told me that she needed to talk to me about some changes that were to take place at work. Reluctant to leave the company that I was in I just huffed and told Sarah that I was sorry and asked if we could continue later, which she said yes.

Tiffany took me by the hand, odd I thought, and led me towards the back of Amber's house. When we arrived at one of the spare bedrooms Tiffany opened the door and ushered me in, closing and locking behind her. I noticed when she locked the door but she just told me that she didn't want to have anyone interrupt our discussion of new policies that were to go in affect next week. She sat down next to me on the bed and I noticed that the hem of the sun dress had inched up a little farther then I am sure she wanted. Tiffany started telling me boring shit that I already knew and then stopped and looked to the floor. Asking her what was wrong, she turned to me with a tear running down her face and told me that Todd had told her he was not going to return from his trip for another month. Feeling sorry for her, I told her that I would do anything I could to help. She thanked me and just when I thought that our conversation was about over I felt her hand on my thigh.

Looking down, to make sure that I hadn't imagined the touch, I saw her hand. I moved a bit back when she squeezed a little harder and her eyes met mine. Tiffany's eyes didn't have any tears anymore and I saw an entirely different woman looking back at me. Knowing that my career was in the balance I threw caution to the wind and leaned over and kissed her. When our lips met she moved her hand up to my face and softly touched my cheek as our tongues moved against each other. Tiffany pushed down on the bed and reached back down to my pants. Tugging at the button, then zipper, she slowly pulled my jeans down to my knees. I closed my eyes the second that I felt her gently bite the tip of my already hard dick. Her lips were like magic as they closed around my shaft and slid down, all the way down. I was shocked that she could deep throat me and nearly lost all self control the second time that her nose touched my body. Opening my eyes all I could see was her blond hair pulled to one side and her lips and tongue working wonders on me. Tiffany pulled off of me long enough to ask if I wanted her to swallow me.

I said no I would rather fuck you first and pulled her up to me while rolling her onto her back.

As I moved over her body I pushed her dress up her thighs. She rewarded me with a nice "mmmm" when I got the dress up to her hips and brushed my thumb over the white lace thong she was wearing. I began to slowly kiss her thighs up to her mound and then back down the other thigh only lightly brushing her pussy with the tip of my nose. Her scent was amazing and was more arousing then any other woman that I had ever been with before.

The third or forth time I ran my tongue up the length of her slit over her panties.

Tiffany was moving her hips in a slow circle and every time I got near her clit she would push up towards me trying to get more friction. I teased her for a couple more minutes before I reached up and pulled her panties down her legs.

She looked down at me with dreamy eyes and smiled.

When I didn't return to her mound she pouted at me but quickly bit her lip when I pulled the straps down her dress and took her left nipple in my mouth. I slowly licked her until gently bit down and grabbed her other breast with my right hand.

Tiffany left out a deep breath and put her hand on the back of my head.

I moved to her other breast and did the same as the other only after I bit down I returned to her pussy. In the same motion that I pushed my tongue inside her I reached up and squeezed the nipple that my mouth had just left. Pulling my tongue back and flicking it over her clit she squeezed down on my hand with hers.

Between her deep breaths I could hear her moaning and feel her body start to jerk.

I sucked her clit while flicking it with my tongue the second that I heard her say "oohhhh God I am cumming". As she began to shake she squeezed my head with her thighs. Through the muffled cries I heard her say "Please fuck me..please"

I slid up her body stopping only long enough to give her left nipple a quick kiss and in the same motion slid inside her. Her wet pussy hugged my dick like I was meant to be there. After a few slow strokes I pushed in hard.

"Uhhh...Uhhh...mmmm" was all that Tiffany said as I began to slam my dick in her. I could feel my balls hitting her ass with each stroke. I began to slow down when I felt her legs wrap around me and her ankles push against my thighs begging me to thrust in harder.

"Don't stop fucking me...harder...yes..uhhh...har...yea....uhhhh God I am coming again"

This was enough to set me over the edge and when she felt me pull back she jerked forward with her heels again and told me "cum in me...don't waste it...in me...." There wasn't much time for me to protest as I felt my dick contract over and over filling her pussy with my cum.

We layed there for a few minutes before we sat up and started to straighten up. Before we walked out of the room she pulled me in to kiss her again and told me to come to her office tomorrow.

I walked back out to the pool and didn't see Sarah, truth is I don't think I wanted to have to explain why I looked like I had just came a gallon.

-------------------------------------------------