Working On Cum-Mission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
943 Followers

"Beautiful nipples ..." he whispered, almost groaning.

I could see him alternate his attention to her pussy. He kept rubbing her clit, then slipped a finger in her for a few seconds, then returned to her clit. He alternated this for what seemed ages. Her knees were almost level with her hips. She opened herself completely, such was the state of her excitement. She moaned louder with every passing moment. Sandy's face was flushed as he continued rubbing her, kissing her nipples, and tweaking those gorgeous tits.

"Your pussy feels so good ... Get these sexy panties out of the way."

Sandy lifted up her ass gently from his knee. He slid her panties over her thighs without protest, and they fell to the floor. She laid back, slightly relaxing on him, and his fingers returned to her pussy as she spread her legs. She looked so wet, her lips pouting with arousal as he focused on her. Within a few more minutes, her moans became whimpers and soft cries. They got more intense as her hips begin to move in time with his fingers moving up and down, in and out, and side to side.

Are you going to come for me?" he asked. Nothing but moans and rising cries were Sandy's reply. "Are you going to suck my cock and let me fuck you from behind? That beautiful ass of yours has been driving me crazy all night."

More urgently, Sandy's gentle cries were elevated. "You like being watched, don't you? You like having his permission to be a slut, don't you?"

"Yes ..." she whimpered urgently, her hips rotating faster.

She was so close waiting for the inevitable.

"You're looking forward to my cock aren't you?"

"Yes ..."

"God, your tits are so fucking gorgeous. Maybe I will pump my cum all over them."

"I'm going to cum ..." she moaned raggedly, almost helplessly. "Oh god ... I'm really going to cum."

Sandy's legs were shaking. Her cries become louder and more intense. Her whole body was shaking. I thought my cock is going to explode just watching the two of them. I didn't even touch myself for fear of breaking the moment.

"Oh, that's it," says Travis, watching her face and grinning, rubbing her clit faster and faster. "I'm going to watch you as you come. Just think of my cock pounding your wet pussy."

She lurched forward in spasms, overwhelmed. Her eyes widened. She whimpered in between her loud cries and gasps. Her head rolled back. She jerked wildly, shaking uncontrollably, and grinding her pussy against his fingers.

"Beautiful ... You're so wet ... You look and feel beautiful ..."

She was coming so hard it was almost violent. Her tits shaking with her ragged breathing. Her eyes closed tightly as her face grimaced with the sweet agony of ecstasy. Head back and her legs open for full view, I can see how wet he's gotten her. Her whole body was writhing as she orgasmed. With every jerk, there's an intense drawn out cry. Travis held on to her as she spammed uncontrollably in his tight grip. Her hand has wrapped round the wrist of his hand that was rubbing her pussy, gripping it tightly. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

His attention to her clit slowed as she came down. Still whimpering softly with occasional cries, she fell back slowly and seemed to melt into his chest. His fingers, covered in her juices, move up to her tits and he rubbed them over her nipples.

"Now, come and suck my cock."

Eventually she got up, dazed slightly, and light headed. I'm sure it's from her powerful orgasm, but the booze can't be ruled out. She pulled her arms out of the straps from the dress leaving the bottom half still on. Still sitting in the seat, Travis helped her turn round, gently guiding her down to his crotch. His cock was practically popping out the top of his trousers. She knelt down in front of him and slowly undid his belt and the top button and slid the zipper down. He eased down his trousers and boxers. His cock was as hard as hell and with Sandy's powerful orgasm, the head was all wet. His girth was impressive. She ran her hand up and down his shaft, using his own pre-cum as a lubricant, and lowered her mouth, watching his face as she ran her tongue over it.

Her mouth glides over the large head, slowly sliding her red lips over it, sinking down little by little as she bobbed up and down. All the while she watched his face and his expressions as she stoked his cock.

"Ohh ..." he groans, watching his cock slide in and out of her mouth. "That's good. Take it all in."

I can't believe I'm watching my wife being completely consumed with sexual lust. I had expected it and hoped for it but it was nonetheless extraordinary to watch. I couldn't stand it any longer. I undid my belt and unbuttoned my trousers to release my aching cock. I stroked it lightly. It was so hard, it throbbed with every stroke. Travis looked at Sandy's slow cock sucking. She lathered up his cock with her saliva, occasionally running her hand up and down it whilst she sucks the head, then returned and engulfed his cock, causing him to groan. This went on for a few minutes, his groans building, until he stopped her with light taps on her shoulder.

He guided her up and they kissed hard and hungry. "I want to fuck you from behind and see my cock sliding into your wet pussy and that fucking gorgeous ass bouncing as I fuck you hard and deep."

She gave a devious little smile as his language turned coarse again. He was squeezing her ass cheek with one hand and rubbing her pussy again with the other. "And if you're good, I might even spank your sweet ass while I fuck and pound your pussy. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," says Sandy, totally without shame.

They moved with speed and anticipation. Within seconds, the table is hurriedly pushed forward a bit as Sandy drops to her knees bending over it. All his clothes are off in seconds. Sandy raises her ass as he slid his hands over her beautiful ass, lifting the silky pink dress up and over her sweet ass, exposing it ever so slowly. It seemed an eternity before her beautiful ass came into view. It was worth the wait. My cock ached as it throbbed watching Travis slide his hands over that beautiful ass. God, she's fucking gorgeous. He guided his cock to her pussy. He rubbed it up and down on her pussy lips for a moment, wetting the head further, savoring the moment. She looked into his eyes as he aimed his cock.

Panting hard, Sandy whispered, "Please, put it in me."

His cock teased her further. She was almost coming again from the talk as her pussy was being rubbed by his cock. She was moaning hard again. He slipped it in a little, giving it to her slowly, causing her to moan a little, and continued to fuck her slowly using just the head. Her eyes were glazed over, her head on its side resting on the table.

"Please ... I'm going to cum again ..." She was pushing back at him, trying to get his cock into her as her moaning rose, but he did not giving in. "What do you want me to do?" he asked. She was on the brink.

"Fuck me". His cock continued to tease her with shallow strokes. "Fuck me." "I'm going to come. Oh please ... Please fuck me ..." He slid in a little bit more with small, shallow strokes until he was almost in. She started crying out, gasping. "Please. Please, fuck me. I'm coming ...Please... Fuck me," she moaned urgently almost desperately. "Fuck me with your cock."

He pushed in firmly right at the moment she came, and began to pound her relentlessly. She was crying out, "Fuck ... me ..." with every thrust he gave her. He fucked her fast and hard, filling her, pushing his full length into her with every ferocious thrust. Her eyes were closed as he fucked her roughly, smacking her ass slightly harder and harder.

He smacked her little ass cheeks. "I have missed fucking your sweet pussy. I'm going to fuck you around the clock until I put your tight ass on the plane Sunday."

I was just about to come while she cried out. Just watching it was the hottest thing. I could barely contain myself. Her orgasm ripped through her, all the while she's saying, "Fuck me," in time with his thrusts. Another powerful orgasm. Her knuckles were white holding onto the edge of the table as he continued to fuck her like the exceptional athlete he was. She lifted up her head, and I could see her face contorted in sweet, blissful agony. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth open, gasping for air. Her breathing was ragged. Her legs were quivering. Her ass was rippling with the ferocity of their fucking.

"Fuck me ..." Her body shook violently as her orgasm reached its peak. She was gasping for air as he continued to fuck her deep and hard. Overwhelmed, her head sunk to rest on the table while she whimpered and he continued to pound her pussy.

As her orgasm subsided, Travis's thrusts slowed down. Sandy came back down to earth and continued to groan with every firm thrust. As their rhythm settled, he continued to smack her ass. Not as hard as a moment ago, but playful little slaps. He kept this up for another minute. Sandy was on fire. She was riding out the last spasms or her orgasm, whimpering. Travis slowed down and stopped. He leaned over her, his mouth next to her ear.

"Now, my horny slut, you turn around so I can suck those lovely tits of yours."

The sweat was dripping off both of them now. As he withdrew and she got up and turned round, they kissed hungrily as he pulled off the rest of her dress. It seemed to just fall away, sliding to the floor in seconds. His mouth found her tits immediately, sucking and licking one of those beautiful tits while roughly fondling the other.

"Oh ... I can still taste your pussy on your tits," he says breathlessly. "You taste so fucking gorgeous."

After a few minutes, he laid her down on the nearby bed, with her legs over his shoulders he slowly pushed in again. They continued to fuck nice and slowly, in a perfect rhythm. Travis's hands were all over Sandy and Sandy was holding his ass pulling him in. Her head was raised watching his fat cock pound in and out of her. They didn't say a word, but their groans and cries filled the room as they built up a steady pace. They were like animals. He was feasting on her tits alternating his attention from one to the other. After a few minutes Travis slowed down, stopped and rolled off her.

"Oh, you dirty Hotwife," said Travis breathing heavy. "You come and climb on my lap and bounce up and down on this happy cock of mine."

She straddled him. She slid down savoring the feeling of that big cock. She began to bounce up and down, moaning every time she took his cock deep inside her. He sucked her tits roughly.

That ass. That fucking ass. I stare at it intently, watching it wobble and ripple as she bounced up and down on Travis, doing her best to milk his cock. My cock is so hard its aching. It throbs urgently.

I can't take any more and flip off the monitor for the night. Sandy is safe and satisfied and won't last much longer. I will watch the recording tomorrow.

I awake early as usual and go for a run. Three miles, a hot meal, and a shower later my curiosity gets the best of me and I turn on the monitor. It's still before 9 in the morning. My suspicions were correct as there was only about 10 minutes of video file after I turned the monitor off last evening. Ten minutes of Sandy riding Travis to another orgasm before they both collapsed for the night.

Going to the live cameras revealed several of the others in the great room fixing breakfast and talking about the day's plans. In Travis's room the two queen beds were both filled but Travis was waking up. He moved to Sandy's bed and gently kissed her while she slept. His morning wood was on full display and he quickly climbed in bed with her. Sandy woke up a few minutes later with Travis's cock picking up where he left off the night before, pumping Sandy full of cum. Travis pulled out telling Sandy he would take better care of her later but that he had to get cleaned up and get going as they had a guide taking the guys out fishing at 9:30. As he headed to the shower he turned and said, "I left a credit card on the table. Buy yourself a sexy outfit today and don't forget to wear your Hotwife anklet tonight."

An hour later Sandy called. She was a little anxious waiting for me to react after saying she was fine but missed me last night. I said it seemed like she had kept plenty busy and enjoyed herself. She purred in the phone that she did have fun but she missed cuddling up to sleep with the man she loved. I reminded her she would be home in her own bed with me in about 36 hours so she should just enjoy her time in Florida as I had certainly enjoyed it. The girls were going to spend a few hours on the beach then do a little shopping in town and if the guys caught anything they planned to grill fish for dinner.

After watching the webcam while Sandy slid into a tiny bikini she would never wear around home, I headed off for my own day of errands.

It was after 7 that evening before I turned the monitor on. The action seemed to be in the patio area. The men must have done ok as there were filets being grilled. Everyone was nursing drinks and enjoying the beautiful evening weather with ocean breezes. The women were stunning, each wearing a very stylish yet sexy outfit, a sample of their bounty from their afternoon outing. One of the couples had left, from the chatter evidently they didn't stay for the Saturday night party. In addition to Travis and Sandy, Clint and Janice, the married couple and Alex and Jasmine remained. Clint was a retired ballplayer and restaurateur. Janice looked like a typical jock groupie, blond hair, big bust, deep tan and a fair amount of makeup but lots of personality and a consummate flirt. Clint was about 6-2, 200 pounds, solid and nice looking if you don't mind mustaches. Alex was the big boy in the group, about 6-5 and 220. Very dark completed but with a constant big smile and infectious laugh. Jasmine looked like a jasmine - petite, cute and very well put together with cleavage that one quickly assumed had been given some human assistance and several tats and a small diamond stud in her nose.

The six of them visited and drank and prepared and ate their dinner over the next 90 minutes. Sandy looked great in the snug red skirt and silky white blouse, some type of stockings, I presumed equally sexy underwear, and a glistening Hotwife anklet. The group was loud and animated and flirty, enjoying good food, booze, company and the escape from everyday pressures. After dinner was over everyone gathered in the great room area were Jasmine and Janice got everyone's attention then, with great fanfare, announced it was time to initiate the new Hotwife.

Sandy blushed and looked stunned; not sure exactly what "initiate" meant but having some suspicions. She didn't need to wait long as Jasmine and Janice took seats while all three men surrounded Sandy. Clint kissed Sandy quickly on the lips and said, "We all go way back and we share."

Without a response he stepped behind her and pulled her hair to the side and leaned over to kiss the back of her neck. You could almost see her squirm as he nestled his lips on her sensitive skin and his large hands on the curve of her hips just below her waist. Alex stepped forward telling Sandy they enjoyed listening to her and Travis going at it last night and he was looking forward to finding out what got Travis so excited. Sandy stood almost motionless as Alex's hand moved to her blouse as he gently ran his fingers over the silky fabric. Not surprisingly his focus soon centered on running his fingers over her breasts.

Sandy looked toward Travis as if she was expecting him to come to her aid. He did step forward then unbuckled and removed a decorative belt on her skirt. Sandy's fate was clear; only the details remained to play out.

Clint switched to Sandy's other shoulder, burrowing his mouth in the tender flesh of her neck. Alex's hand was now firmly cupping one breast as he hungrily kissed her lips. Jasmine stepped up and scooted Alex aside as she announced," You guys will love the lingerie we picked out for Sandy today." Then she quickly unbuttoned the front of Sandy's blouse. While Travis was no stranger to Sandy's breasts and the others had seen her in a tiny bikini, there is still something exciting in seeing a woman's clothing removed. Jasmine was right. The embroidered white bra displayed Sandy's breasts beautifully. The skirt was quickly undone and Jasmine and Travis teamed up to slide the snug skirt down.

The guys voiced their approval as Sandy modeled a beautifully fitting bra, panty and garter belt ensemble with silky stockings, sandals with two inch heels, and that Hotwife anklet. Alex responded, "We can take it from here." And his hand quickly found its way back to Sandy's breast.

As Jasmine stepped back and moved toward her chair she giggled, "Make her beg for it."

Clint interrupted his necking to unhook Sandy's strapless bra and slipped it down leaving Clint's hand enjoying the smooth soft flesh of Sandy's left breast while its mate proudly displayed the aroused nipple and perfect shape of her bust. Several minutes of fondling followed with Sandy's moans signaling the effect they were having. As Clint disengaged his necking to catch his breath, he used the pause to remove Sandy's panties. The nicely trimmed pubic hair landing strip drew attention to Sandy's womanly charms still framed by the stockings and garter belt.

Alex's fingers danced delicately over the newly uncovered flesh. Travis reached a hand in to fondle Sandy's breast and Clint had moved one of his hands from its home on her hips to grope an ass cheek. Travis stepped in and kissed Sandy's lips tenderly then moved to inhale her breast. I could not see where Clint's hand was but Sandy's moans and squirming signaled they were contributing to her pleasure.

Travis lowered his mouth down to Sandy's sex and began to use his tongue to explore every inch of her.

"Oh God...Yes," she cried as he began to eat her pussy, using his tongue to gently tickle and caress her clit, as he quickly worked a finger deep inside of her. She moaned deeply and grabbed his head and ground it hard into her pussy as he continued to feed like a nursing puppy. He could feel her tense, and worked even harder until her cries became unmistakable and her orgasm took hold.

Oblivious to the others in the room, "Oh my God...oh yes...ohhhhh," she cried as waves of pleasure flowed through her veins and bathed her in a magical glow. He continued to linger between her thighs for a while, savoring her taste, until eventually he made his way up and began to suckle from her breasts. She moaned lightly as she pulled him up and kissed him on the mouth, slowly reaching down to massage the large bulge in his pants. He moaned slightly and began to gently knead her breasts as he felt her continue to grope his hard cock.

"Let me take care of you now," she said as she quickly led him over to a recliner. She knelt between his legs, and as she pulled down the zipper of his pants, was transfixed by the cock in front of her.

"Travis I've never seen it this big! What have you been doing to it," she laughed as she began to gently stoke it. Travis looked deeply in her eyes as she opened her mouth and took him inside, and moaned from the feeling and the sheer eroticism of the moment. Her eyes never left his as she continued to pound him into her mouth, as he gently began to stroke her hair.

Travis moaned deeply, and try as he may not to make a sound; a loud moan escaped his lips as he erupted inside of her mouth.

"Arghhhh," he cried as he emptied his seed into her waiting mouth, but instead of stopping, Sandy began to suck harder and milked him until he was bone dry. He gripped the sides of the chair tightly as she continued to suck him off, until he began to harden again in her mouth, and then stood up and gently sat in his lap kissing him deeply on the lips. They continued to kiss and his hands moved freely over her body, until he found her ass and gripped it firmly.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
943 Followers