Working On Cum-Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

Friday Sandy came home with a real bounce in her step confident that the meeting went well and the broker would deliver the signed contract Monday.

Monday Sandy called me at work practically in tears. She was fuming. The broker had come by and said he was ready to buy but that another broker in the office had offered a better proposal. She pleaded with the broker for 24 hours to improve her offer. She called the developer in a fury only to be told that he had not or would not give different brokers a different or better price. It was only when she got off the phone with the developer that she realized Tina or Richard must have propositioned the broker. She was heartsick and furious.

That evening I took Sandy to dinner and tried to cheer her up. She was already going to have her best summer profits ever. She'd honestly won the competition and had nothing to be ashamed of. It didn't seem to work. Sandy was still furious and depressed. Finally as we were leaving the restaurant I turned the Sandy and said, "Then tell him you'll match the offer." Sandy looked at me like I had three eyes.

"You've got to be kidding." She said.

"Was he handsome?" I asked.

"Yes, but there's no way I'm going to break my marriage vows to close a deal." Sandy said.

"It's just sex." I responded. "An hour in the sack to get even with Tina might be worth it. And besides, you never quite forgave me for getting drunk and fucking the stripper at my bachelor party six years ago anyway. This would be a good chance to get even."

Sandy's head was spinning as she contemplated what I was saying. After saying, "That's ridiculous." half a dozen times she said, "You don't really think I should do that - you're just kidding aren't you?"

"No I'm not kidding." I responded. "Give the guy one of your signature blow jobs or let him fuck you in the bedroom in the model home and I will watch you on video from the control room. An hour later you will be $50,000 richer between the commissions on the new sales and the bonus for having the most sales all summer. You hooked up with guys in college - what's the big deal."

"But I wasn't married then and I was usually half drunk." Sandy said.

"We can arrange the half-drunk part. I'm giving you permission if you want to beat Tina. I'm taking you home to Cincinnati next weekend; you'll never see him again." I said.

Over the weekend Sandy couldn't think of anything else. No less than 15 times she asked if I was serious. On Sunday morning I could tell she was considering it seriously when she asked me, "What if he'd rather have Tina than me?"

"Tina's nice looking and has big tits - but you have a nice figure and that sweet innocent look that guys can't resist. I can't think of anybody that wouldn't want to get your panties." I responded.

"Quit thinking about it and tell him you'll meet Tina's offer. Tell him to bring the signed contract and escrow check by on Monday and plan to meet you in the model home any night next week. Just do it. Give me your computer and I'll write the e-mail for you." I said.

Sunday evening Sandy walked into our family room and put her laptop on my lap.

"Here, you do it." Sandy said.

And I did.

Evidently Travis - Sandy informed me that was his name - was online because in less than 10 minutes I got a response.

"Looking forward to consummating the deal. I'll send the signed paperwork over on Monday. We'll see you at the model home on Tuesday at 9 PM. Realtor confirmation will be submitted on Wednesday if Tuesday night is satisfactory. You would look good in stockings, heels, black lingerie and a tight miniskirts." Travis responded.

Sandy was a bundle of nerves the rest of Sunday and Monday morning when I headed to the office. She called at noon and said the paper work arrived. She could hardly sit still or do any work she was so anxious. Monday evening she couldn't sit still either. I finally told her to go buy some sexy new lingerie - that's the least she should do for a guy that is going to allow here to earn an extra $50k for the summer. I made Sandy model the new lingerie for me - It didn't stay on long. I massaged Sandy for 45 minutes to relax her but withheld sex insuring she would be horny.

Fortunately, I was very busy on Tuesday so kept distracted from thinking about my wife being with another man that evening. I met Sandy for a quick dinner. She had very cold feet. I reminded her that we were headed back to Cincinnati on Sunday. She could complete her revenge on Tina and Richard or call it quits and send Travis a note that she would assign the paperwork to Tina. It was her choice. The happy hour drink special helped calm her down. After a margarita she was recommitted to get dressed for her date.

Sandy looked fantastic. Her almost black shoulder length hair was shiny and full of soft waves. She was wearing glossy smoke colored thigh-high stocking with lace tops. Her mid-thigh snug black skirt has an offset slit that showed off the stocking tops when she walked. With her 3 inch heels she stood 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her shapely cheerleader body was on full display with her 34 B bust in perfect proportion to her 23 inch waist and 35 inch hips. The glasses were left home in favor of her contacts. A red, silky, body-hugging, button-up blouse completed the outfit. Sandy tried to pirouette for my inspection but the margarita left her clumsy and giggling. I told her she looked delicious and told her to undo another blouse button so a hint of the requested black lingerie was visible. She quickly responded showing no nervousness and undid a button.

We headed the 4 miles over to the subdivision and parked in office model home parking area, the building next door to the model. I kissed Sandy very gently and told her I loved her. She looked at me with a questioning look as if to ask for assurance. I smiled and handed her a bottle of wine I had brought for the occasion and told her to relax and enjoy herself. "Think about how Tina will feel when she realizes you passed her up this week. I'll be watching from the control room next door and will take you home when you are done"

On entering the model home Sandy turned on some lighting in the great room and the master bedroom. She set the music system on some soft Jazz and opened the wine and poured two glasses. I had powered up the computer and set the camera images from the great room and master bedroom as full screens on the two largest monitors. The third monitor focused on the outside cameras watching for Travis to arrive. I sat nervously waiting. I could only imagine how nervous Sandy must have been.

The time passed 9:15 and still no sign of Travis. Sandy had finished one glass of wine and anxiously called me on her cell thinking he had backed out. "Perhaps his wife figured out what was going on?" she giggled.

No sooner had she called when I noticed a car pulling up to the model parking. "The car just pulled up, have fun!" I said.

A distinguished looking man, Travis I presumed, climbed out of the Mercedes. He looked wealthy and athletic - not surprising as the investment partnership was called Pro Sport investors. As he got closer to the camera I guessed he was 10 to 15 years older than Sandy and clean-cut nice looking. My heart pace ratcheted up another 20 count when a second man exited the car. If I had to guess I would say he was a retired football player, about 6 feet 4 inches and had a large masculine upper body.

I expected Sandy to freak out when she opened the door and saw two men standing there. I had no idea how this would play out.

They were carrying a bottle of booze and small wrapped box. They rang the bell.

I switched the monitors to pull up the camera that covered the front entrance. I could only see Sandy's back and the faces of two smiling men as the door opened. I heard Sandy gasp. Before she could say anything the men walked in and handed her the gift box. Travis kissed her on the cheek and whispered something in her ear. Sandy looked nervous as she fumbled with the wrapping paper. It was a gold chain bracelet with a "D" charm as a memento of her summer in Dallas. Sandy liked it and asked Travis to put it on as she held out her wrist. He smiled and placed it on her wrist. At the same time Larry, who had introduced himself as Travis' partner, handed her a glass of Sangria telling her to drink up.

She practically chugged the drink as she nervously stood on display.

With his task completed Travis said, "You look fantastic! Turn around and show us your butt."

Sandy hesitated, then, slowly turned, swaying her hips and looking back at the men.

"Jesus," I mumbled to myself. "That's hot."

Larry stared back at Sandy with lust showing in his eyes.

She mumbled something I could not make out.

Travis also stared at Sandy with the look of a predator eyeing its prey. Their silence and the expressions on their faces caused tremors in my groin.

The men moved toward the nearby couch. Sandy looked back again.

I was glued to the monitor breathing harder as my heart thumped in my chest. Sandy's eyes seemed to plead with me through the camera's lens. Her chest heaved in nervous anticipation.

I could see both men were closer now, watching in the silence, the light reflecting off their faces.

One of the men moved closer behind her. It was Larry. Sandy looked at him as he stared at her, his massive upper body rising and falling with each breath.

She trembled but didn't say anything. Her head fell to the side.

The men walked up to either side of Sandy, staring down at her skirt and legs. Travis raised his hand and let it rest on the top of her ass cheek and rubbed.

"Oh!!" Sandy gasped. She looked at the hidden camera with terror-filled eyes. Her mouth opened and she exhaled as Travis slid his hand down the back of her ass to her stocking covered legs. She squirmed, moving her hips as he cupped and rubbed her ass cheek from behind. They had been in the room less than five minutes and hands were already enjoying Sandy's curves. They certainly weren't giving her time to reconsider.

Sandy looked up and wiggled some more, whimpering as Travis fondled her.

He playfully spanked her ass and again she protested in an unconvincing seductive feminine voice. Then he reached her waistband and pulled up, causing Sandy to rise up on her tiptoes, bringing her ass up as high as she could until he let her down.

Then Larry joined in fondling her ass. He brought his hand down with a smack, rubbing the top of her buns. He smacked down again and she yelped, breathing faster.

"Oh my!" she said, her voice faint from a combination of excitement and fear of the men's unknown intentions. Larry still had a sly lustful expression on his face, rubbing and then spanking my wife's ass once again.

"Unngh!" Sandy groaned. Travis stared at her body. Larry let go and Travis pulled her close and kissed her. She stood on unsteady legs and her lips trembled.

She pushed back and looked at the men, pausing momentarily. Then, signaling her resolve, she stepped forward within their reach.

Larry groaned, looking from Sandy to Travis. Larry took Sandy's hands and pulled up on them, raising them above her head and causing her back to arch and her skirt to rise. In this position Sandy's bust was pushed out and her stocking tops were revealed below her skirt bottom.

Travis stepped up to her from behind and Sandy stiffened. He reached and hooked a finger in the waistband of her skirt. She whimpered. His fingers traced around her skirt until they came to the button and zipper on the side. He tugged on them impatiently with no success, then undid the button and pulled down the zipper. Then Larry put his hands on each of Sandy's hips and grabbed the waistband of her skirt.

"Do it, Larry," Travis encouraged, as he watched as Larry's fingertips slid just under the material.

"Oh, God," was all I could muster.

Larry moved his head closer to Sandy's and began to tug down at her skirt. Larry stopped and waited for Sandy to respond. To my surprise Sandy wiggled her hips to help him. First slowly then more intentionally she maneuvered her hips. Larry tugged downward and Sandy adjusted so she was in sync with his efforts. God it was sexy. In total awe I watched Sandy as she squirmed to help Larry peel down the tight skirt. We all watched as it moved over her hips and ass and slid down her stocking covered legs.

Her shapely butt, partly covered in the tiny tight panties, came into full view.

Larry stood back up behind Sandy and placed his mouth above Sandy's ear as he breathed. This brought another groan from her and her head fell back against his chest. Larry pulled her back even tighter against him. Her eyes closed and she moaned as she was pressed against his body.

Larry was holding Sandy's hands at her side when Travis stepped forward and reached forward placing his hands on Sandy's blouse. He leaned forward and kissed her pressing her against Larry. It was a passionate kiss on the lips that lasted for several minutes as his hands moved to Sandy's breasts. He finally stepped back for a breath. Then he grabbed the neckline of her blouse with both hands. He slowly pulled the lapels apart. The buttons popped off and the front came apart. Sandy gasped at his aggressiveness as her cleavage, bulging from her skimpy lace bra, was on full display. Her chest was heaving and forced forward as Larry held her hands behind her back.

"Oh, my God," I trembled as I realized how completely these men were able to use my wife.

Larry than held Sandy with an arm around her tummy as one hand felt up her breast. Seeing my wife like that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

Travis watched as he removed his own shirt and slipped off his shoes and slacks. He stood in tiny briefs with a huge bulge on an impressive athletic body.

Larry let Sandy step away from him. She slowly untangled her arms from the remains of her blouse and pulled her hair away from her face as she looked back at Larry. She was left standing in her stockings, bra and panties.

"Get back here..." Larry ordered. He took Sandy by the arms and pulled her back against him.

She was such a sexy mess as she leaned back against this big man, with her chest heaving and her panties and stocking on full display. The earlier drinks and the glass of sangria had taken their effect and Sandy was in a compliant mood. Larry held her by her hips and kept his face buried on her shoulder as he kissed and nibbled her sensitive neck. Her head rocked and rolled from side to side. He pulled one bra strap off her shoulder and down to reveal one of Sandy's perfectly shaped breasts.

Travis watched and mumbled appreciation. Larry pushed Sandy forward into Travis' arms and began removing his own clothes. Travis held her tight, kissing her lips then her cleavage.

We could hear Larry undoing his pants. When they fell to the floor, Sandy turned to look over her shoulder.

Larry's cock was fully erect. The base of it was substantial with a flared head pointed straight up and flat against his belly. It was unbelievably exciting and erotic to watch another man's stiff erection in response to Sandy's sexy body.

"Oh God," Sandy said in a husky voice, "He's going to take me.

I was lost in an erotic taboo world at the sight of Larry's beefy hard cock aimed at Sandy, engorged and ready to fuck its way inside her.

Larry stood there, his full erection bobbing against him. Travis turned Sandy around to face Larry and pulled her tight against his body. He pushed his own crotch against her panty covered ass. He had his hands on her hips and moved her lower body using it to massage his cock. Travis reached up and quickly pulled her remaining bra strap down so both breasts were on full display for Larry. He took Sandy's hand and moved it behind her back and steered her hand to fondle the bulge through his skimpy briefs. With Travis's bulge in her hand she watched Larry as he approached.

Larry stood immediately in front of Sandy. He teased her nipples and ran his hands over her breasts. He then took her arm and placed her other hand on his cock. He pushed his hips out and began slowly pumping as Sandy's hand held his 7 inches of hot meat. She palmed the underside of Larry's cock and that was all he could take. He pulled Sandy's hand away and turned her around facing Travis.

Sandy placed her hands on Travis' shoulders and she promptly pushed her ass out toward Larry. There was a loud smack.

"Ouch!" she squeeled.

Sandy was bent over. Larry's cock flapped against his belly as he moved toward her. Travis held her steady and Larry took her panties and slowly slid them over her ass and down her legs. Sandy stepped out of them and regained her footing. Travis kissed Sandy and she tightened her grip on him and willingly kissed him back.

Larry gripped her hip with one hand and with the other held his cock down as he pressed into her.

Sandy grunted, pulling away from the kiss and turning her head toward Larry. "Oh, Godddd!" she shouted as he penetrated her.

"He's in me...he's in me!" she chanted. Larry pumped deeper and deeper into her as she tried to speak. "He's-he's..."

As Larry bottomed out Sandy's voice faded as the sound of slapping flesh grew louder.

Sandy clung to Travis' arms as Larry took her in the bent over standing position. He stood behind her, holding her by the flare of her hips in a power grip and fucked her. Travis kneeled down to kiss her. Sandy now hungrily kissed back, moaning into his mouth.

Sandy was getting fucked by another man. Her eyes were half closed but she continued to kiss Travis between breaks to catch her breath. Travis's hands were fondling her tits as Larry slammed into her with powerful thrusts. Sandy bent her knees and pushed her ass out further, staring down at her side and panting as she let Larry pump into her and Travis maul her breasts and nipples. Sandy was in a sexual stupor as her body surrendered and responded to the men.

Her hair flung around in front of her face as her curvy little body bounced on Larry's cock. Larry pulled Sandy more upright and had Sandy lean back against him with her breasts thrust out and heaving. Her pelvis rolled up and out with each of his thrusts.

Sandy was being taken. I obsessed over every detail of her expression and listened to her intently. The sound of slapping flesh and her grunts filled the speakers. I imagined what it sounded like in person.

Larry leaned forward and continued humping and fucking up into Sandy quicker and quicker.

Larry paused then reached around Sandy and forcefully pulled her down on his cock.

"Oh!" she panted as he resumed fucking her.

Larry reached and grabbed Sandy's upper body and turned her head around enough so she could see him.

"You like that don't you?" he more told her than asked. "You like getting fucked by strangers like this."

Sandy said nothing and only grunted as he pumped into her. Her moans were building in intensity.

Larry let go of Sandy's torso and spanked her ass. He began to hump as hard as possible, slow but forceful pumps that he would hold briefly. Sandy winced at each thrust. Larry smacked her ass and she snarled at him. Again he smacked Sandy's ass and pumped hard into her and she shouted at the floor, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Larry strained. His face grimaced with each thrust. His ass cheeks clenched tight and he grunted. Sweat glowed on his face as he huffed louder, finally crying out his orgasm above Sandy's ear as he convulsed against her. Larry's head drooped as he came. He looked slowly about through glazed eyes, holding Sandy steady as he pumped out his orgasm.

"Oh God! You're filling meeee!" Sandy moaned.

Larry continued to spasm against Sandy, his knees twitching each time he pumped. He held her little body close as he strained to squeeze out each spurt of cum into her.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers