Working On Cum-Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

Sandy was flushed. The side of her face was plastered with sweat and hair. She rested several minutes then began to slip from Larry's arms as Travis supported her upper body. She glared pleadingly up at him as he took her hands and lifter her to her feet.

"You are not done yet." Travis said in a matter-of-fact tone.

He slipped his briefs down and his engorged cock sprung out against her bare flesh. It was curved like a banana, and his scrotum looked huge. She moaned as Travis leaned over and scooped her up by the waist and thigh and held her over his erection. Sandy was in a state of rapture. Travis slowly lowered her down.

"Ugggh!" she grunted as he entered her cum filled pussy. Travis easily pushed his cock up into Sandy, shifting her around in his arms as he fucked his length up inside her. Sandy's back arched in response to his size. She pulled her legs up around Travis's waist and squirmed for position. She gripped onto Travis's neck. His breathing was quick and silent. He stared at Sandy intently as he leaned over forward with her in his arms and began fucking his cock in and out of her.

I anxiously watched my wife being used by a second man.

She looked up, straining toward him. With each of his fast pumps Sandy pulled herself closer to him. Holding onto Travis's neck, Sandy pulled with her arms and strained to get her mouth to his. With his tongue out Travis met her part way.

Travis grunted and brought his humping and fucking to a slow grind. As they kissed, Larry moved closer and placed his hands on Sandy's back in spots not covered by Travis' arms and hands. His hands traced over her exposed skin soon finding a home on one of her bare ass cheeks. Sandy rolled her hips like she was slow riding a mechanical bull. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

Travis picked up his pace. Sandy broke their kiss with a loud "Oh!" and reached up to hold on tighter with both arms. Sandy panted. Travis grunted as he yanked her toward him and held her tight. Her feminine body looked tiny as his large arms and hands held her against his massive chest. Her body jerked with each thrust of is torso. Larry appeared to be fingering her anus. Sandy groaned louder and squirmed in Travis' arms. Bellowing an "Oh my God. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me."

And Travis did.

Travis kept thrusting his cock deep into Sandy while Larry's hand had a similar rhythm between her ass cheeks. The only sound emanating from Sandy was gasps for breath.

Travis's body jerked as he exploded in what I presumed was his orgasm. He pumped into Sandy a half dozen more thrusts before going still. Sandy had collapsed in his arms like a rag doll -I think she had come earlier after Larry's fingers penetrated her ass. Travis finally lowered Sandy's naked body to the nearby couch and decoupled. His large, but now limp cock extracted from its hot hole. Travis had a contented grin on his face as he collapsed next to her on the leather couch.

Larry returned with fresh drinks and towels from the bathroom. His substantial cock dangling proudly as he joined his two other nude playmates. Let's try out the pool he suggested.

"Drink up." He encouraged Sandy, "We're not done yet."

He quickly grabbed Sandy's hands and pulled her to her feet. She was tipsy, probably a combination of too much to drink and the exhaustion of being fucked for 40 minutes. The three naked figures moved out of the camera range as they headed for the French doors to the pool.

I searched through the camera menu to find any cameras covering the pool. By the time the pool camera was on the screen the three were already in the pool. The motion sensors had turned on flood lights illuminating the pool. Even at 10 in the evening Dallas' hot August nights had about 95 degree air temperatures and 85 degree pool water temperatures.

Larry quickly had Sandy positioned against the side of the pool, first kissing her breasts then her face passionately. Sandy responded in what looked like lustful tongue action. As the kiss broke I heard her say, "I think there is a monster loose in the pool."

Larry responded, "That monster wants to give you another good ride!" He gently caressed her neck and said, "And it looks like I'm not the only horny one tonight as he nodded toward Travis who was now resting on a floating lounge with his cock looking more like a sail Mast sticking straight up.

If Sandy had any reservations or butterflies earlier in the night, they seem to have disappeared. Larry had his hand on her hips and walked beside her toward Travis in the shallow part of the pool. As if choreographed, Travis reached out for Sandy as Larry walked her toward the floating lounge. He took her hand and pulled her close then gently leaned her over and took her head and slowly but firmly moved it to his cock. Sandy was bent over in the thigh deep water as her lips were steered to the hard cock. "Open." Travis commanded as he pushed Sandy's head lower.

Meanwhile Larry was taking advantage of Sandy's position, steering his cock toward her pussy. He pushed in for the second time in less than an hour. He reached his long arms around her thighs and had one hand working on her pussy. Sandy's gasp no longer registered surprise, only the acknowledgement that she was being fucked again.

Sandy seemed to embrace the task at hand. She was soon sucking and moaning like an experienced slut as one hand grasped Travis package and fondled his balls. She was devouring several inches of Travis's cock! I watched as she tried several times to swallow him to his balls, but she couldn't quite take it all.

Larry's cock was being pulled almost all the way back out before slamming it hard in her. I knew that Sandy had to be on sensory overload as Larry's long, hard strokes pummeled her pussy and Travis used one hand to bounce Sandy's head on his cock and the other to fondly her nipples on her dangling tits. It was only a few more minutes and Sandy pulled her month from Travis's cock and arched her back, literally shuddering in orgasm! She gasped for breath for a moment before Travis pulled her back and moved her head back to his pulsing cock.

Travis's face grimaced as if in pain and his whole body stiffened as he started groaning in orgasm. Sandy never let up, and took his load of hot cum into her mouth, swallowing and sucking as hard as she could. She seemed to be starved for cum as she pumped his shaft with her fingers while sucking hard on the head.

Larry was closely behind, slowing his strokes as he pumped her pussy full.

My proper school librarian wife had completely transformed into a sex toy for two retired athletes.

I thought they were completely finished. She and Larry rested on the pool steps while Travis recovered on the floating lounge. They rested then splashed around in the water for half an hour and tried out the spa before getting another drink and moving to the lounge chairs around the pool. It was nearly midnight, well beyond the one hour that Sandy had anticipated, but time did not seem to be on her mind.

Travis got up from his lounge and moved it tight next to Sandy's lounge repositioned her so he could feast on her breasts. As he aroused her nipples and coaxed moans from her throat Travis's cock returned to full mast. Travis mounted her in the missionary position on her lounge and was quickly pounding her furiously. His cock made loud swishing sounds as he pumped it through the cum that remained inside my wife. Sandy's eyes were glazed as if she was on some kind of drug, but it was just primal heat that drove her now.

Larry moved to the other side of the lounge chair and fed Sandy his cock. Her cheeks went hollow as he fucked her mouth while her body was being rocked by Travis's thrusts. Larry was enjoying Sandy's mouth for the first time. I guess it was too much for him because he appeared ready to erupt. He quickly pulled out and blasted streams of hot cum on Sandy's face and breasts.

Travis pulled out too and I thought he was going to blast her body as well but he instead flipped Sandy over on her knees to enter her from behind. What happened next just took me by total surprise - if that was possible any longer. Sandy reached between her legs, grabbing Travis's cock, they seemed to be manipulating it somehow that I could not see, but in just a few minutes, it was obvious that they had moved it to her ass. Sandy and I had had anal a few times, and I had only managed to penetrate her partially before the discomfort was too much for her. Yet she was guiding Travis's cock slowly into her ass. Her face, glistening with signs of Travis's cum, strained as she worked to take him in. She must have been numb with booze and lust as she pushed back against Travis's cock. God I wished I could see it, but her ass was turned away from me. I could tell however that Travis was already well planted as he slowly pushed it deeper inside her. Sandy adjusted her legs further apart and pushed her hips higher into the air.

With one final grunt, Sandy pushed backwards against him and took it all! She looked back toward Travis, and simply said "slow - please- fuck my ass slow. Travis went to work on her ass. First with slow short thrusts, then longer ones, then he picked up his pace to a full-fledged ass reaming. Sandy's face just fell to the lounge chair as she moaned and gasped for air. Softly between gasps she was whimpering "My ass. My ass."

Travis was pumping my wife's ass even faster now. Sandy's face contorted in crazed submission while Larry sipped his drink and stared in amazement at the sight I couldn't see. Suddenly Travis said "Oh God baby...I gotta...in or out?...I gotta cum!"

"In me! Fill me" cried Sandy.

Travis stiffened again and started shooting his load into her bowels. Sandy pushed herself up and groaned and yelled as she was pumped with what remaining cum Travis had to offer

They all seemed to collapse after this, Travis's spent cock covered with cum as he pulled out of her tight hole. They all just laid on lounges for a several few minutes, breathing heavily and I thought for a minute that they would all fall asleep right there. But after they recovered a bit, Larry was the first to get up and walk to the pool to rinse. Travis followed and Sandy struggled to walk to the pool and rinse.

After a few minutes in the pool that all climbed out, the two men escorting a completely spent Sandy back to the house. Back in the great room they helped her dress - minus her lingerie and stockings. The one remaining blouse button that survived Sandy's undressing left her breasts partially exposed - but she was oblivious.

Travis reached in his pants pocket and retrieved a second gift box. He opened it and took a second gold chain. Sandy looked at him quizzically. Travis didn't respond but knelt and placed a second charm bracelet around her ankle. The Hot Wife charm dangled elegantly from the chain. "You are a hot wife now." he said as he gently patted her leg.

Sandy blushed as she reflected on what the ankle bracelet meant.

As Travis and Larry were about to leave, she assured them she had a ride and followed them to the door and kissed each one. Larry smiled and said "In Texas buyers have three days to change their mind on real estate deals - this was fantastic, so maybe we should get together again in three days to be sure the contract goes through?"

Sandy smiled back and said "All the terms of the agreement have been met and then some. See that air conditioning grill?" she asked while pointing at the ceiling. "My husband is at the control center taping all the camera feeds hid in the air vents and he will hold those tapes for at least three days to make sure the sales go through."

Travis chuckled, "You're serious aren't you? You are some woman. Don't worry we are very happy brokers. You have a very lucky husband."

Sandy kissed them each again and closed the door.

I met Sandy a few minutes later. She looked at me anxiously and stuttered, "I had no idea... I didn't know there would be two. I drank too much. I can't believe what happened. I'm sorry."

I took her face in my hands gently and kissed her then said, "You are an amazingly hot, well-fucked, drunk wife, I love you."

I escorted her to the car then returned and picked up Sandy's lingerie, empty booze bottles, and some towels and remnants of the party that had taken place so that the next day's home shoppers would not be aware of the orgy. Sandy was asleep when I returned to the car minutes later.

Sandy took the rest of the week off and packed for our return to Cincinnati and her job as a school librarian. The following week she heard tales of the stunned look on Tina's face when she heard that Sandy had the summer's top sales count.

Larry had contacted her about possible additional sales and she refused, referred him to Tina noting, "We watched her in action by camera, you will enjoy her."

Sandy's Hot Wife ankle bracelet and charm hangs in her jewelry box for now. I have been enjoying her ass on a regular schedule, often after watching the video of Sandy's biggest cum-mission on our new big screen TV.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers