Working Out

Story Info
She was just going to dance class.
4.7k words
4.02
170.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

After nearly 15 years of marriage, Keri and I had become a typical middle class couple. My work paid well so we really didn't want for much. I had the solid beginnings of a middle aged spread, it seemed like the larger it got, the less I was interested in doing something about it.

Keri fared a bit worse than me, her once fine and lithe body had 30 extra pounds, and the places it settled did little to flatter her.

I could see she was aware of it, too, she came to bed wearing shapeless full length flannel nightgowns that did little to hide the extra weight, and in my opinion made it worse. Her manner of dress in the daytime went from the low cut tops and sexy skirts or tiny tight shorts that used to delight me, to middle aged dresses, garments designed to hide her expanding body.

I even put in a small weight room, she worked at that for just a few days then settled back into the routine. I managed a bit less effort. Our sex life dropped off to a couple of times a month, then one day I realized it had been well over a month and I was beginning to get frustrated.

Solo sexuality in the bathroom before bedtime just wasn't my thing.

So I started going to see different massage therapists. I went through perhaps a dozen, doing the usual hints about a bit more than just a massage before finding one a little more willing than some. Her name was Patti, she was around 40 and not really very pretty, still something about her did get me going. She even seemed to delight in causing an erection, then teasing some before taking hold and stroking me to orgasm.

That became my outlet, I justified it by thinking that sex was my right, and if Keri wouldn't, then an alternative was fair game.

Of course I kept those activities to myself, there was no need to stir up a potential Hornet's nest at home.

It all came to a head one day, Patti called the house because she had to cancel. I wasn't home, so she told Keri to have me call to reschedule. I had made the mistake of lying to Patti, telling her my wife was "celibate but understanding" and knew all about everything. Then even more stupid, I gave her my home phone number, not even thinking that she might actually use it. Lying to her was part of my clever plan to encourage Patti to take care of me, once that lie was started I more or less had to stick with it. It worked partially, soon after I told Patti that, she relented and started doing hand jobs for me at our weekly session, which a nice $50 tip seemed to help achieve.. She even stripped down topless and let me feast my eyes on her small but pretty breasts to help stimulate me. It was looking like a matter of time before I would have her on the table with me, I was working on that direction with each session, and sensed Patti was getting close to going for it.

Hell, things were going fine until the phone call.

Keri got curious since I had never even once mentioned going to get a massage, so she started checking around. She somehow found out that Patti was one of those ladies who would provide extras for "special" clients, all hell broke loose that night when I got home.

It started out with "You bastard", which became "I am fat an ugly" then to "You don't love me anymore" followed by some tears, some more yelling and me sleeping on the couch.

I suffered with cold dinners and cold nights for a solid week, I stayed the hell away from any massage parlors too. And back to solo sexuality, which sucks.

Then came the next change. My phone rang as I was getting ready to leave work, it was Keri telling me to stop somewhere and eat, she had an "appointment." Still not feeling ready to challenge her on much of anything, I just grabbed a burger and some fries on the way home. She didn't stumble in until 10:30.

I looked up as she came in, and was surprised to find her with still wet hair, she had obviously freshly showered. She more or less collapsed on the couch and began rubbing her legs. I looked at the gym bag she set on the counter and back to her, wondering what the fuck?

"I am in an dance and workout class, we meet twice a week." she explained.

"Oh. OK." I said, non committal.

Well, it sure as hell couldn't hurt her any but I was smart enough to not say that.

In a few short weeks Keri did another change, I was allowed back into the marital bed by then. I climbed in on my side, laid down to sleep when she reached over and touched me, scooting closer. Thinking perhaps she was interested in a little makeup sex, I did my best to respond and managed a weak erection, having done a bit of my solo sex in the bathroom before coming to bed.

One started, Keri seemed more energetic than normal, I dismissed it as having been quite a long time. I did the usual licks on her breasts, noticing they seemed smaller and firmer, and I was surprised to find her stomach was tighter and firm, too.

Somewhere in the back of my mind it hit me as I was dozing off that her twice weekly workout sessions were having an effect.

One thing about changes like that is they are slow, and seeing her every day I really didn't notice much. A man's working life can be full, thinking of the next day's closings, get the check, moving on to the next project, solving the next problem. Every Monday and every Thursday evening I had the TV to myself until around 10:30, grabbing a burger and fries and a soda on the way home. I sat in my big soft chair, the History or Discovery channel blathering away, often dozing until Keri got home.

I did notice that she initiated sex much more often, I did like that. My sessions with myself slowed and faded into just a memory, life was getting good. It even popped into my head that it would be nice to give Patti a call, but I didn't have that much courage yet.

Patti even called me once, lucky for me on a Monday evening while Keri was at her workout class, then stupid of me for forgetting the caller ID. Patti was wondering how I was, and curious as to why I had stopped coming. Of course I couldn't exactly tell her that Keri had caught us and I almost lost my balls over the situation, so I lied and told her I was really busy and would call her for an appointment.

Damn caller ID! I forgot about that, realizing just as Keri ran the list when she got home. She looked at me with her eyes wide, I stammered an explanation that was true, which wasn't well recieved. The bedroom got a little cold the next few nights, but I minded all of my "P's" and "Q's", making damn sure I was exactly on time and where I said I would be so things calmed fairly quickly.

The schedule around Keri's classes settled into a rythm, the cute lady at the hamburger stand even knew my name, giving me a big smile as she handed me my meal. I always tipped her a buck, so I got some extras now and then like a slice of ham and extra french fries. A few times if things were slow we chatted, I found out her name was Sara. She made a point of making sure I knew she got off at 10 PM, not that I could do anything about it since Keri got home at 10:30. I thought about Sara some, she was cute, a little soft looking, nice fat round breasts and maybe 30 years old tops. I even fantasized about her during my now rare sessions in the bathroom, rare since Keri was getting more and more eager and willing all the time.

Then came another change, I came out one Saturday morning, woke up around 11 AM or so. No sign of Keri, I finally found her out back laying on her stomach on a blanket, she had on a Bikini I hadn't seen before.

I stood and looked at her, the 30 pounds were gone, just a tiny hint of that remained on her hips. Her upper legs still showed some dimples of cellulite, but not much, and the muscles of her body were defined and clear.

She simply looked damned good. Good enough that I stood there and stretched, sensing a erection forming just at the sight of her.

I decided to join her, I went and got out my old bathing trunks, it had been years since I had them on. I managed to get them over my behind, realizing it took a bit of effort, even though they had a stretch material sewed into the waist. I pulled them up, stood up, the waistband instantly rolled over and reversed downwards from the pressure of my stomach pressing on it.

I turned and took a good look at myself in the mirror, it was almost a shock. My 230# body bulged outwards in front, where did my trim 180# frame go? I stripped off the suit, looked down. I couldn't even see my penis because my stomach was in the way. I realized I was looking at a full year's worth of hamburgers, french fries, and the extras I had delighted in twice a week.

I was still looking at myself in the mirror when Keri walked in. She caught the expression on my face instantly, spotted the trunks lying on the bed. She picked them up, looked at them, back at me.

"I will buy you a new pair." She turned and walked out of the room.

I started in my weight room that afternoon.

All I really accomplished for the first few weeks was to make myself sore and miserable. But I realized I was already miserable, and I do have a stubborn streak in me. Once I start I refuse to quit, part of why I am so good at my job selling.

I pounded myself until I hurt so badly I just could not go on, then I rested and did it again. Keri never said a single word.

I stopped each Monday and Thursday at the hamburger stand, still enjoying the short chat with Sara. The first time after I started my workouts, she handed me my sack of food as I walked up to the window. I took it with a smile but ordered the salad also, with just some Vinegar and Oil. I dumped the burger and fries in the trash when I got home. Sara was smart, the next time she waited, I ordered just the salad and some Tea. She smiled at me.

"Do it, big boy!" as she handed me the bag. I tipped her the usual buck, and my salads got better after that, I realized she had to be doing a bit of personal shopping just to dress them up with shaved Carrots and little yellow Tomatos, things like that.

I guess she had realized, too. Hell, how could anyone miss? I was getting monstrous. But I was beginning to show progress, back to 225# and holding.

I was dozing a few weeks later in my chair after my Thursday night workout session at home, the TV was off. I woke up, glanced at the clock, it was midnight.

No Keri.

I even checked the house, she normally woke me when she came in. No sign of her. I was just starting to worry when I heard her car in the driveway.

"Sorry I am late." she said as she came in.

I noticed she looked shiny like she had some kind of oil on her.

"What's that?"

"Oh, I strained a muscle so I got a massage at the studio."

"Massage?"

"Yes, from one of the girls...uhh...Kathy." She hustled into the bedroom, I heard the shower running in short order.

I went in and slid into bed, waited. Keri came out, climbed in beside me.

"I am down to 220# now."

"That's nice, honey." and she was asleep.

I lay there for quite awhile, thinking. I realized I had never been to any of her classes, and had no idea of who was there, none at all. Keri also had never really even talked about them much, which I suddenly found odd.

Now I was suspicious. Keri had been as late as 11:00, never midnight. I tried to remember, realized that for the last 3 months she had come home and instantly hit the shower. I thought back, at first she had come home with her hair all wet from showering at the studio.

Yes, now I was suspicious! That is an evil thing, too. I dwells in a person's mind, all kinds of possible scenarios crop up, no evidence to support or disprove, so it eats away at a the mind.

It did that to me. So cleverly I began to snoop.

I drove by the studio, it was only about 4 blocks from the little hamburger place I stopped at. All I could see was the doorway, the place had to be upstairs, on the 2nd floor.

I scouted out the likely route to my house, less than 2 miles. An idea popped into my head.

I knew that Keri's class started at 6:00 until 10 PM. I was parked out of sight at 5 the next Monday. At about 5:30 a car drove up, a tall man got out. He was dressed in tight gym shorts and a tank top. He was dark haired, muscular. His passenger was a a slightly smaller man, also muscular and darker skinned, perhaps East Indian or Italian. Women started arriving shortly, all sizes and shapes. Then Keri drove up, hopped out and reached back inside for her gym bag.

I almost dropped my Tea I was sipping. She had on a flesh colored form fitting dance outfit, it hugged her tightly. There were no leggings, and just two straps over her shoulders. At the distance I was watching she looked almost naked, I could make out the bumps of her braless breasts as she turned and went inside.

I had never seen that outfit, Keri was always dressed when she got home.

Now I was REALLY suspicious.

I stopped at the burger stand, got my salad. I was just turning away, then I stopped and turned back.

"Sara, do you know anything about the dance studio down the street?"

"Sure, I go there on Tuesday nights. It's my night off." She stressed the "night off" part, looking at me expectantly.

I didn't miss that.

"What's it like?"

"Oh, it's all women, but it is run by two guys, Ramon and Sal."

"So what is it like?"

"Oh, we dance to music, do exersizes, some gymnastics."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much, except Ramon and Sal also have a massage room in the back, they are pretty good, too." She grinned at me.

"But it's just for women."

"Thanks." I headed home.

I was back at my hiding spot by 10 PM, I had a six-pack of water on the seat beside me. Women started coming out around 9:30 which I found odd, then Keri came out about an hour later. She was fully dressed. The taller man was with her, I watched as she turned, he put his arms around her, kissed her. That was not a friendly good night kiss in my opinion.

I started my car, headed down the back street as fast as I could go. I parked the car, ran inside, set the water on the table and grabbed one. I just made it to my chair when I heard Keri drive up.

"Been somewhere?" was the first words out of her mouth as she came in. I knew she would notice the sounds of my car cooling off when she got home.

Told you I was clever.

"Yea, I ran down to get some water."

"We have water in the kitchen."

"We do?" I took a sip, displaying my best completely innocent expression.

Keri looked at me funny, headed for the shower.

"Get a massage?" I called after her.

"Yes, just a short one. Kathy..uhh..my leg was a little sore." She shut the door.

Kathy, huh?

I pretty much knew now, but I had to be sure.

I watched Keri as she came to bed, her night wear was now a lot more like when we first married. She did look good with the nightlight behind her as she crossed the room. I couldn't help but get the beginnings of an erection at the sight of her. I think my own workout sessions were having an effect on that, too. I had dropped to just under 200#, then a funny thing happened. I began to gain, I was back to 210# and my big gut was mostly gone. I had even tried on my old swimming trucks, rescued from the trash can and hidden by me.

They fit.

But I also had a suspicion that one of those "instructors" might be fucking my wife, so I grabbed Keri and lay her back, I gave her a pounding like I hadn't in years. She responded, too, I forced myself to delay, actually beating at her loins, and I was hard as steel in the process. It was like I was trying to punish her, but she loved it instead.

"Wow!" was all she said afterwards.

Thursday came, I stopped to get my salad. I asked Sara if she knew anyone in the Monday or Thursday classes. She got a funny look on her face, asked my why.

"My wife is in those classes."

"Oh, you are married?" she sounded disapointed.

"Yes, and I have a feeling...." I let the sentence hang, unable to just say what I felt. Sara looked at me, realizing.

"Oh, I see, you think...? Hey, I could trade shifts and maybe find out?"

"Would you? I mean, maybe it's nothing, it's just..."

"Sure, they have four classes each week, I can go any night, it's all paid for."

"That would be great, I will make it worth your while."

"I will see to that, big boy!" She grinned at me.

I turned to leave, she called out.

"Hey Dan!" I looked back.

"You are turning into a real hunk!" I swear she licked her lips.

I was beaming all the way home.

Monday I stopped at the burger stand, I was greeted by a slightly built young African man. I ordered my salad and tea, knowing I was going to miss Sara's version of my salad when I got home. I spent the next day and Wednesday willing the clock to go faster, finally I was at the burger stand, the same young man was at the counter. I asked him where Sara was, he told me they had switched shifts for the week, she had something to do.

The weekend was hell, I practically beat myself to death in my weight room.

Monday my phone rang at work. It was Sara, which surprised me.

"Let's meet tonight." she said. "I have tonight off again."

"Ok, how did you get my office number?"

"Oh, easy. It's in the files at the dance studio."

OK. So I had me a little private detective.

Sara and I met at a coffee shop on the other side of town, I was sitting there waiting when she came into the room. She looked hot, too, a cute little halter top, one of those almost too tiny little skirts that tie on the side, matching shoes. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders, I had always seen it pulled up and under that silly cap management made their employees wear at the burger stand.

She sat across from me and smiled, knowing full well I liked the way she looked. I was wearing one of my sleeveless shirts, I had started wearing them to let the new bulges on my arms show.

"I think it is Ramon." she started right out with.

"What did you find out?"

"Ramon led the Monday class. He spends a lot of attention on...Keri. But nothing really during the class. Afterwards they went into the massage room. That was early, too, Sal came out and led the class from about 8:30 on."

"That's it?"

"Well, I waited outside, they came out just after 10, everyone but Sal had left. Ramon kissed her and she left."

"Yes, I saw that myself."

"Then Thursday Sal lead the class, Ramon was in the back. Keri went back at about 8 and didn't come out."

I nodded, it pretty much confirmed what I was thinking.

Sara leaned forward and took my hand.

"My place is just a mile away." Her invitation was obvious.

We had time.

Sara was naked within 60 seconds of her apartment door closing, I wasn't far behind. Her body was in fine shape, just a few extra pounds but muscular. The dark caps of her nipples were hard, her vagina bulged in excitement. I took my sweet time, making sure she went right with me. Then I lay her back on her bed, she opened her legs wide, eagerly giving me access. Sara was the only woman I ever knew that there was no seduction, she wanted me and made sure I knew it.

I didn't even feel a pang of guilt as I pressed inside her, I did my best to last as she orgasmed over and over and over. I then let go, feeling the squish of our joined sheens of sweat as I did so. Later we lay cuddled as she idly rolled my foreskin back and forth.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just don't know yet."

"Well, you can come see me anytime!" she leaned forwards and took me in her mouth. It took just a few minutes of effort on her part and I blasted off in her mouth, she just continued, sucking me dry and swallowing.

"Yum!"

I burst out laughing, this was one fine chunk of woman. I glanced at my watch, it was 10 O'clock. I hustled to dress, kissed Sara, and headed home.

I needn't have hurried, Keri came home just after midnight. I had even had time to do a quick wash to hide any evidence. She was shiny with oil, she murmered a hello and hurried into the shower.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12