Working Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers

With an audible roar, Robert finally shoved his dick as far as it would go down Morgan's throat. He held her, her lungs straining after at least thirty seconds of face-fucking, and felt his cock swell in her. His roar died just as his jizz came, and he began slowly pulling his dick out of her throat, filling her with his seed. She swallowed rope after rope of hot cum, milking his sensitive cock, prolonging his orgasm, but her mouth was still filled to bursting when he was done.

He stood there, panting, smiling wearily at her flaring nostrils and her bulging cheeks. Out his cock came, flaccid now that it had served its purpose, and cum leaked down his shaft and her chin. She made sure he was finished, waiting until his hand meekly left her head and he was standing there staring at her, then she opened her mouth. Robert stared at her, loving the way her mouth overflowed his jizz down her chin to her crimson nipples, and marveled at the amount of cum he had shot. He wanted to take a picture of her there, on her knees for him, mouth and face bathed in jizz, but too quickly she moved. With one gulp she swallowed his load, smiling at the taste, and stood to face him as she rubbed his spilled fluid into her tits.

"Morgan, that... that was wonderful!" he gasped somewhat sheepishly, "you put my hand to shame!"

She laughed, "Well it was worth it. I have never been so turned on giving a blow job before, and you taste amazing!"

He blushed at the compliment and at his brazen near-nakedness, unsure of what to say next, just content to stand there and look at her sweaty, cum-covered tits. Unconsciously, he looked down as he stepped out of his pants and underwear, and he noticed her crotch. Her jeans were soaked through in front, making her look like a guilty toddler, and he felt guilty himself that he hadn't offered her some relief.

She didn't notice him looking, but smiled at his wit as he looked from his fallen pants to her, "Mine are off. Your turn!"

"With pleasure!" she laughed, enjoying his newfound pride as he stood unabashed in his male nudity, "I want our outfits to match, anyway."

Robert watched, awed, as she confidently slipped her pants and panties off, tossing her thong to him before standing up and revealing herself to him. He caught her underwear, smiling, and smelled her sweet scent as he stared at her. She was completely hairless, matching him pube for pube, and he could see the moisture on her pussy from where he was standing a step away. They looked at each other in appreciation for a moment, him tasting her sex on her panties and her just liking his body, before he decided to get a closer taste and moved forward.

Without speaking, he took her hand and led her down his row of seats. He had left his socks and shoes on the stairs, naked but for his shirt, and the concrete floor chilled his large feet and tightened his nipples and nuts. She padded along behind him, nude but for socks, and stared at the muscles in his back and ass as he walked.

At the middle of the row he sat her down, kneeling in front of her, staring at her swollen pussy. Her inner lips had risen and thickened in arousal, parting her outer labia, and her clit had pushed its way out of its hood and stood in pulsing readiness for pleasure. Combined with the copious wetness dripping from her lips and the sleek smoothness of her mound, Morgan's pussy was a work of art. Robert couldn't help but hesitate a second just to marvel at it before he dove in to taste.

Morgan watched Robert stare at her swollen cunt, his first pussy, and felt a pang of pride at his obvious wonderment. The minute he moved, however, she had to close her eyes and throw her head back in pleasure. Not one for finesse, Robert had gone straight for her clit. He licked and sucked at it like a baby on a nipple, and it was almost too much for Morgan's petite frame to bear. Almost. After the initial shock her pleasure steadied into a more manageable continual wave, and Morgan could watch again. She stared down to her spread legs, past her pulsating nipples, and fixated on her anxious lover's face. His brow was knotted, as intent on making her cum as she had been on him earlier. She would have chuckled at that irony, but upon seeing her scrutiny Robert shoved a finger knuckle deep into her moist womanhood. Her budding laugh changed to a moan, and she grasped desperately at her nipples, trying to further her pleasure, as Robert pulled out all the stops. His pink tongue went from sucking her clit to flicking her labia and back to her clit in seconds while he shoved his middle finger rapidly down into her twat. After a minute or so, he switched tactics. His off hand that had been busy massaging his cock back to hardness now flicked her clit, driving shots of pleasure up Morgan's back. His other hand used her juice to lube his cock and balls, preparing for another orgasm, and his mouth moved to her tight hole. He shoved his tongue in her as far as it would go and began to wiggle it back and forth. Unknowingly, he had hit her g-spot, and when combined with the rhythmic rubbing of her clit, she moaned uncontrollably. The sweat rolled down her chest and back as she bucked her hips off the rocking theater seat toward Robert's eager mouth. Her poor nipples were bright red under her hands, and her whole body ached for release, ached for orgasm, ached for Robert as he sped up his tempo.

His tongue flashed like lightning in and around her hole, moistening lips that had been wet for an hour already. His left hand kept her clit on fire, burning her self control to the ground. He had no practiced skill, and on a woman who had come in the last three months he probably would have worked for an hour to get her to orgasm, but Morgan was ready. Robert's dick twitched against his leg as he tasted her, feeling her juice run down his chin and smelling her sweet, pungent aroma. He knew as he heard her moans and felt her hips push her cunt to his mouth that she would orgasm, and that made him work all the harder. He considered, for a brief second as he was tongue-deep in her pussy, what he could do to make her cum faster. His hand was already teasing the hell out of her clit, and his mouth kept steady pleasure going in her cunt, but something was missing. It drove him mad as he felt her get ever closer to her elusive orgasm, and he was beginning to think she would never actually come when it hit him. In a flash, Robert shoved the middle finger of the hand that was originally at her pussy deep into her once more, making her squeal. He was only after her natural lube, however, and withdrew his soaked finger after a few seconds before letting his mouth get back to work. Her moans and pleasure completely shut her off from all feeling but the feelings given by his hand and tongue, and that of her upcoming orgasm. She had no idea he was even making a new move until it was made.

Morgan's upraised ass made all her holes easily accessible, and Robert's slick finger had no trouble finding its target. Quickly, he slid it up her tensed ass cheeks to her puckered little star of an asshole. As soon as he touched it, in it went, and away she went. Morgan squealed like she'd been stabbed, and thrust her pussy as far against Robert's tongue as it would go. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she repeated as Robert's finger slid farther up her clenched anus. She made no move to stop him, even though no man had ever touched her there before. She was in too much pleasure. Fire curled up her spine from her crotch, but beams of electricity shot from her tender ass to her brain, seeking out her orgasm and finding it. Without warning, her pussy and ass convulsed and shook her in her chair. "Oh fuck!" she yelled, humping against Robert's deflowered tongue, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Juice ran freely down Robert's chin as she quivered, and he pinched her clit, prolonging the experience. Morgan's previous orgasms had been good, but this one dwarfed them in strength and length. For an eternity, it seemed, her whole body was consumed in an electric fire of pleasure. Her yells echoed in the dim theater as she squeezed out her tension on Robert's tongue and finger. She was in pure heaven, and he was close, just enjoying the novel feelings, tastes, and smells of the pussy he had so longed to eat.

Finally her orgasm began to wane, and Robert withdrew his tongue and both hands. He sat back on his heels, dick pointing straight out, and stared at his spent work. She was slumped in the chair, sweaty and weak after the orgasm of her life. Her pussy pined to be filled again, and her ass felt a little sore after its first invasion, but she wore a huge smile. Her nipples still throbbed in heat, and she looked first down at them, then farther to the instrument of her pleasure. Robert just sat there, looking at her curiously, like a dog trying to understand its master. Of course, the tail she was seeing couldn't wag, but it twitched in excitement under her gaze. Robert's lower face was drenched in her cum, as were his hands, and his dirty blond hair was ruffled by her thrashing legs, but to her he looked like a god.

Suddenly renewed with need and energy at his appearance, Morgan stood, quickly bringing Robert to his feet as well, his dick bobbing between them. No words could express her gratitude toward him for giving her such pleasure, so she said it with a kiss. Madly she embraced him, pressing his hot member between their legs, and drawing his face down to hers. It was a deep, wet, passionate, tongue-twirling kiss that thanked him all the way from his head to his balls. She knew she was ready for him.

The instant their kiss broke, Morgan spun Robert around, switching places with him, then pushing him down to the chair in which she had sat a moment before. He was startled at her aggression, but his bewildered look changed to one of awe as he met her gaze. Her eyes bored into his, dominating his mind, before letting his eyes travel downward. Her mischievous smile left no doubt as to what she intended to do, and she stood like a statue between Robert's knees, encompassing his view.

His eyes traveled down her neck, paused for a second to stare at her knotted nipples, flowed down her lightly toned stomach, and came to rest on her pussy. Slumped in the chair as he had fallen, it was right at his eye level. He could see she was already aroused again, her pussy wet from her dominance of him. Not that he wasn't aroused of course, for his dick stuck proudly up in front of her, daring her to take it. Without a word, but with the same sly smile, Morgan stepped forward to take its pulsating challenge.

Robert couldn't believe his eyes. The woman he had so desired for years was getting ready to ride him like a horse. He stared at her perfect body dumbly—jaw agape, hands slack at his sides—as Morgan straddled his waist. He could feel the heat from her smooth, moist twat on the head of his cock as she poised herself above him. He could feel the coarse fabric of the theater seat on his ass and nuts, smell her aroused cunt, see his penis inches from what it yearned to be inside, yet he couldn't move. He was in shock, awed by his fantasy coming to life in front of his eyes. Morgan saw and recognized his paralysis. She almost laughed at the incredulous look on his boyish face. She never had a man rendered motionless by her body before, and she loved it. Luckily, she didn't need his comprehension to use his manhood. With a slow and deliberate pace, she stared into Robert's amazed eyes as she lowered herself onto his dick.

Robert had reached nirvana. He could never have imagined how good Morgan's pussy would feel. She was only head deep on his cock and already she was tight as hell. When her clenched lips hit his glans, effectively slipping his head into position, a slow moan wrenched its way out of Robert's throat, and his paralysis was broken. His desperation and energy rushed back to him at full force, demanding he revenge her brief dominance over him. With renewed vision and vigor, he appraised the view before him, deciding when to strike.

Morgan was still smiling that demure grin, tantalizing what she thought was a dumbstruck inexperienced young man. Her hands rested on Robert's lower stomach above his mound, bracing herself to hold her pussy just barely over his cockhead. The sweat of sex and tension ran freely down between her tits and on her back, giving her a lurid sheen under the cinema's recess lighting. She was as aroused dominating her younger partner as she had been when purposefully flashing her now-discarded thong at him earlier and her nipples stuck out and throbbed painfully while her tensed twat leaked juice down his shaft. She was so engrossed in denying Robert penetration that she didn't even know his senses had returned until he moved.

Finishing his evaluation of his mistress, Robert abruptly scooted up the seat, straightening into a more upright position and bracing his hands on the arms of his seat. This scooting popped his dick out and away from Morgan's taunting pussy, and Robert heard her gasp in surprise as she realized her hold was broken. He pulled her to him with both hands on her ass, keeping her off balance by pulling her far enough to the seat that she had to stand on tiptoes to straddle his thighs. She reeled forward, lips parted in astonishment, and she was forced to put both her hands against the back of the seat to keep from collapsing on her newly-confident man.

The tables had turned. In pulling Morgan forward to him as he scooted his ass back in the seat, she was forced to lean forward on tiptoes. He also had to lean forward to keep pressure on her lower back and ass. This not only placed his cock once again resting on her pussy, but it put his mouth inches from her taut nipples.

Now that Robert was in control, there would be no teasing. He lowered his right hand below her ass to guide his cock. Once aligned, he smiled. And thrust. In one swift motion, his cock was buried balls deep in Morgan's long unused cunt. He held it there, listening to her whines of pleasure, ass six inches off the sweat-dampened theater seat. If her pussy wasn't a perfect sheath for Robert's throbbing dick to begin with, she constantly had to squeeze those muscles to help keep her balance. This flexing radiated pleasure up Robert's young cock, giving him a feeling unlike anything he had ever felt. After about ten seconds of straight, ball-draining pleasure Robert relaxed his ass and legs and pulled his cock away. It came away with a wet "slurp!" and left nothing but his cockhead encased in her moist warmth.

"Ohhhh, God!" Morgan moaned over Robert's head. "I don't know how it feels for a guy to finally be a man, but if you don't get back inside me right now I swear to God you won't be a man for long!"

"What's that?" Robert said with an impish grin, flexing his cockhead in her and rubbing her clit with a finger. "Tell me what you want again?"

"Ohhhh, fuck you! I want you to fuck me!" She desperately tried to lower herself onto him, but her legs just wouldn't spread wide enough. "Please! Please shove your cock into my cunt. I want your hot cum in my pussy! God, I want your cock!"

Robert laughed, burying his face in her cleavage, "If that's what the slut wants..." and he gave it to her.

With a primal grunt that shook her to the core, he buried himself in her pussy once again and went to town. Her whole body shook as he leaned back against the seat away from her tits and used the extra leverage to thrust like a two-dicked dog in a room full of bitches. She bit her lower lip to keep from screaming as he slammed his smooth cock into her starved pussy. He grunted and moaned like a wild animal, and worked as hard. Within ten minutes the front of his shirt was as soaked as the back, and Morgan could admire the way his ab muscles flexed with each thrust. Her tits bounced furiously, held steadier only by the occasional twist he gave to her nipples. His hands were largely centered, however, on the red bud of pleasure that was her clit. He ground his palms into it and pinched it, while using a finger of his other hand to fuck her alongside his slender dick, stretching her cunt.

Not that she was deterred by his somewhat primitive and violent fucking style. She thrust her hips as far and as hard as she could, moaning with his grunts and groans. Her pussy and nipples were on fire, close yet again to orgasm. She poured juice from her twat, soaking his nuts, taint, ass, and the front of the theater seat. Its smell permeated the air in the cinema, until the entire room smelled of their sex. It consumed both of them, capturing all their senses into a vortex of youthful, primal, hormonal consummation. His hair was plastered to his head, and they both poured sweat and pheromones. They loved the scent of each other, third only to taste and feel. Taste and feel they did, too. Robert felt her orgasm building early, told by her ragged, gasping breath and her mad thrusting and bucking on his pistoning dick. He felt his own cum build with it, filling his nuts slowly, but he was still a long way off. His first orgasm held his second at bay. His fingers became soaked with pussy juice and sweat within the first five minutes, and they were drenched by fifteen. He coated her nipples in it, letting her smell her own pussy closer, and he would often shove his fingers to her mouth, letting her suck them clean of her personal lube.

His other hand became soaked as well, just rubbing around her clit, and he decided to use it with her orgasm like he had done before. Confidently now, Robert slipped his hand around to her tight little asshole, still wet with juices from his oral work. He pinched and rubbed her sensitive nipples madly with one hand, thrusting as hard, and poised his back hand for the right moment.

Morgan couldn't stand the extra attention on her tits for long, especially coupled with Robert's enthusiastic humping. After at most a minute, her orgasm broke on them both in a tidal wave. She screamed and writhed in pleasure on his cock as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rolled through her worn body. To add to her normal orgasmic shock, she squealed further as Robert buried two fingers deep into her tender asshole. He wiggled them in her, reaming out her last virginal hole, and laughed the laugh of the sex-driven as she bucked against him. He pounded her pussy still, feeling the waves of her orgasm with his dick. He loved the way she tossed with pleasure, riveted on his cock and hand, dependent on his will. He laughed at her horny desperation and at the situation itself. Adrenaline gave an extra rush to his already electrified loins just knowing he was losing his virginity in a public place. Just to keep that feeling of hormone-fed pleasure, he would have fucked Morgan forever.

Not that Morgan would have minded being pummeled by Robert for an eternity. His cock gave her a hot fullness she had never felt before as her orgasm faded to her nipples and toes, draining out of her like water. Spent, she just collapsed over him, shoving her sweaty chest to his face and clenching his manhood in her pussy. They both gasped, exhausted, as he withdrew his fingers from her loosened ass and flexed his desperate cock in her cunt. She moaned as she felt him, desperate to please but too weak to thrust.

Robert would have none of it. She owed him an orgasm. Still buried nuts-deep in her twat, he picked Morgan up and spun around, dropping her in the chair. She couldn't even protest or beg after the two orgasms he had given her, so she just smiled and spread her legs. He dove in for release. Like a horny dog on a leg, Robert thrust full speed into his fantasy woman's tight pussy. She moaned as he thrust, enjoying being filled by him, and reached up to rub his nipples like he did hers. He knew he'd never last long once he fully surrendered to his body's desires, and the steady slap of his balls on her ass subsided as his nuts pulled up to the base of his dick. She poured juice, no longer desperate to be fucked but still aroused. She was content to let him use her pussy and enjoyed the obvious pleasure it gave his young body.

JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers