Working Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers

Morgan felt Robert's cock swell the same time he did, and she wrapped her legs around his ass to pull him in. With a final grunt from him, he plunged deep into her sopping cunt. She moaned in delight and latent pleasure, feeling his ass clench with her legs. Out his cum shot, searing Robert's body in pleasure that had built for over an hour. His muscles convulsed, forcing every drop of semen he had out into Morgan's body. He filled her pussy, pushing her juice out over his balls. His legs grew weak and if it hadn't been for the seat of the chair his knees would have folded. It was single-handedly the best orgasm he had ever had, and he stared deeply into her eyes, silently telling her his thanks through his radiating pleasure.

Finally, his orgasm ended with a final groan from Robert. He had just enough strength left to collapse in the seat next to Morgan's, pulling his softening dick out of her with a wet slurp. They looked at each other and smiled, leaning forward for a languid kiss.

"God that was great," Robert said, watching her eyes travel to his soft cock. "You feel so good!"

She smiled at him again, feeling his warm jizz pour out of her ravaged cunt onto the seat and down her thighs. "You were great. I've never come so hard so long!"

"Me neither. Your mouth is second only to your pussy. I'm glad I waited for you."

"I'm glad you waited too. How does it feel to be a man?"

Robert looked down, as if thinking or confused. "Well...I don't know." Then he looked up, grinning, "I guess I'll have to do you again to be for sure!"

She laughed, her strength coming back. "I'll be happy to! But right now, lover, we have a theater to close."

"Ugh, I know," Robert said irritated, "You'll have to put on clothes!"

Morgan laughed again, and then stood, stretching. Robert did the same, admiring her relaxed composure. Man, he thought, she really needed that! Then, stretch over, he walked back along the aisle, dick swinging, and picked up his pants. She followed, more relaxed and happy than she had been in months.

Robert threw away his damp underwear, liking the freedom plain jeans gave to his package. He sat down and put on his shoes, watching Morgan pass on her underwear as well. She donned her shirt and he stood up, walking over to her, nipples already hard under his wet shirt. She tweaked one, and then gave him a kiss. He kissed back, hugging her as she slid her hands into the back pockets of his jeans and squeezed him to her. They separated after a few seconds, and she walked away, ass swaying freely at him. He stared for a second then followed, feeling his jeans brush his spent member. He would text her later about a real date, but for the moment he was glad to just hit the lights and go home. They both laughed at the thought of the next person to use that theater seat!

They both left silently, each privately reveling in their hot encounter. It wasn't until Robert got undressed for bed that night, however, that he knew he had to see her sooner than the next Saturday. She had slid her sopping panties into one of his back pockets as a trophy. Robert knew they were also a promise.

JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers