Working Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assistant smiled and nodded her head. "If you turn into the lane at the rear of the shop, we have two parking places there. Use one of those and your Mistress will be with you when she is ready."

Sarah smiled, "Thank you. It can be difficult finding suitable places to park. If I come again I will know to use them." David left the shop and Sarah turned back to the assistant. Punishment has it's uses, but I think a small reward occasionally can yield very effective results too. Don't you think so?"

The assistant nodded, "Very true" she said as she unlocked the case which held the paddles. Sarah pretended to test them, although she didn't really know what to look for. "I don't want to raise the level too much at this point, they can be pushed too hard, too quickly and that, I think, works against what we wish to achieve. What would you recommend?"

The assistant selected a small stiff leather one and said, "I think this is a good one to begin with, if your Sub is only used to the hand. It raises things to the next level, but not excessively, leading to possibility to upgrade later to something more ... ummm ... effective." She 'swished' it in the air, to show the effect.

The sound of it gave Sarah a small tremor inside as she imagined how it would feel on her bottom. She looked at the lady and said, "This may be slightly unorthodox, but I wonder if you could perhaps ... demonstrate it for me?" The lady looked towards the doorwith a smile, but Sarah said, "No. I want this to be a surprise for him, but I would rather like to have first hand experience of how it feels, before I ...... 'show him the error of his ways'. I must admit I have never used anything like that before and I don't want to do him any damage, just correct him a little when he misbehaves.

The assistant looked pleased to be able to demonstrate, and indicated Sarah should go into the back room. She dropped the catch on the shop door before following Sarah in. There was a sofa in the room and she indicated that Sarah should bend over that. "It's softer and more comfortable than the counter" she said. Sarah bent over the sofa back, and was surprised when the assistant raised her skirt and slip to display her tights and panties. "I always think too many clothes ruins the effect, don't you? She asked. Sarah managed to answer "Yes" although she was beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea. The assistant said, "I actually like my Sub's to count, and thank me for each stroke. My name is Sandra, but when you thank me, You will address me as Ma-am or Mistress. As this is really only a test for you to feel it's effectiveness, perhaps only a couple like this, and then a couple more on your bare bum. If it is too much, just say 'BANANA' and I will stop."

Sarah nodded, and braced herself. She hadn't been spanked since she was a little girl and she wondered how she would take it. She had only suggested this because she thought she should know how it felt, if she was going to administer this to John. She heard the 'swish' of the paddle and felt it strike her bottom. A fraction after it struck, the pain arrived. "Don't forget to count my dear, I always say 'if a stroke is not counted, it doesn't count'," said Sandra. "We will have to do that one again." 'Swish – Whack!' This time Sarah remembered. "One. - Thank you Ma-am." "That's a Good girl" came the reply. 'Swish – Whack!' "Two. – Thank you Ma-am." "Very good" came back the response. 'Swish – Whack!', a little harder. "Oh! .. Three. – Thank you Ma-am."

Then Sarah felt the paddle being placed on her back, and her tights and panties being drawn down below the cheeks of her bottom, leaving her bum naked for the next strokes. The paddle was removed from her back and Sandra said, "I think perhaps, now you know how it feels, a little harder this time, my dear, don't forget – 'BANANA' if it is too much, and I will stop. I would always suggest your sub has a 'safe word'. It prevents misunderstandings" 'Swish – CRACK!' On Sarah's bare bottom it really stung and brought a sharp intake of breath from her, but she responded, "Ahh! ... Four – Oh My God! ... Thank you Ma-am." "That's a Good Girl! Sandra responded. I think that was getting close to your limit, wasn't it? We won't push things too far on your first time. This is your first time, isn't it my dear?" "Yes, it is" said Sarah. 'Swish – Smack!' This one was nowhere near as hard, but unexpected. "I beg your pardon!" said Sandra. "Yes it is Ma-am" Sarah corrected herself. A Hand pressed on the small of her back, "Remember, when there is no count, then the stroke doesn't count" said Sandra. Let's try that one again. 'Swish – Smack!' Sarah groaned, although the smack hadn't been anywhere near as hard as some of the others, and she responded, "Ohhh - Oh God – Five – Oh! ... Thank you Ma-am."

Sandra's hand returned to her back, preventing her from rising. "I think we are almost there," she said as she gently stroked Sarah's bottom with the paddle. "Almost but maybe ........." 'Swish – smack!' This was the gentlest one yet, but the reaction from Sarah's pussy was so sudden it took her breath away. "Ohhhhh! Oh God, Oh My God! Ohhhhh! ... Six – Oh – Thank you Ma-am, Thank you. Ohhhh God! ......Thank you.

Sandra's hand pressed between her thighs and two fingers slipped easily into Sarah's, very wet pussy. The orgasm that the paddle had started, now went into overdrive as Sarah began to hump against the invading digits. "Shhhh, It's ok, let it go. That's right – Sandra understands, I know how much you needed this, just let it go. The pain is over, only the pleasure remains, so let yourself go.

As her orgasm subsided, Sarah folded over the sofa back, trying to get her breath back. The fingers which had been deep inside her, were slowly removed and presented in front of her face. "Clean!" Sandra ordered. Immediately Sarah opened her mouth and Sandra inserted her fingers. Sarah licked and sucked her juices from them.

Sandra took hold of her shoulders from behind and brought her to a standing position. She gently kissed her on the lips. "There now," she said, "That wasn't so bad was it? You were very brave, I don't think you even considered using the safe word, but then, I knew you wouldn't. From the second stroke your bottom wasn't trying to flinch away, it was rising to meet the paddle. That was when I knew you would go through with it. I hoped I could bring you to that level where the sensations took over and you couldn't help yourself. I am so pleased that you did cum for me. Now if I wrap your purchase, while you pull your kickers and tights up and make yourself look respectable. It wouldn't do to let that nice young man see you like this, now would it? It would quite spoil the effect of his training to date."

The assistant showed her a bottle filled with a liquid. "After using the paddle, if you rub some of this on him, it will numb the area, and help prevent bruising. I recommend it to anyone who buys any disiplinary implements, and she popped the bottle into the bag. "Use the paddle with care at first, you can always increase the weight of a stroke, or add another one, but once struck you can't take it back Always ensure that the blade stikes flat, if you catch him with the edge it can cut."

Sarah paid for her purchases with her card, "Thank you once again Ma-am" she said, "I must admit that was quite an experience. One I didn't expect to have when I came in, but it was most enlightening," she blushed, and almost whispered, "And it was one I may very well wish to repeat at some time."

Sandra smiled, and looked at the name on Sarah's credit card as she handed it back to her. "It has been a pleasure for me too Mrs Saunders," she said. She wrote something on the back of the receipt before slipping it into the bag. That is my personal number should you feel in need of some personal assistance when the shop is closed. I would be pleased to help at any time." As she handed Sarah the bag she gently squeezed her hand. Sarah held onto her hand for a moment, then raised it to her lips and kissed it. "It's Sarah, and thank you again Sandra, I am sure we will meet again, soon."

Back in the car she apologised to David for the way she had spoken to him in the shop. "Because of the purchase I was looking for, I needed to create a certain atmosphere. The assistant assumed you were my submissive, and it seemed prudent to let her continue to think that."

David smiled, "Your servant apologises again for having displeased you, and thanks his Mistress for being gracious enough to forgive him. The kiss, in a public place, was an honour he never expected."

Sarah blushed and giggled. "Now I am not sure if you are serious or just teasing me," she said.

He had no trace of a teasing grin as he looked at her. "Maybe a little of both," he said, "But the truth, never the less." Then, this time without asking, he leaned across and kissed her. His tongue touched her lips and they opened to admit him. So soon after the shattering orgasm she had experienced in the back room of the shop, her body automatically responded to the erotisism of his kiss. Her arms went round his neck and she surrendered to her bodys response. His hand dropped to her breast and, cupping it he gently rubbed her nipple with his thumb, feeling it respond and stiffen at his touch.

He took his hand away and broke the kiss, gently stroking her face. "When I told you I loved you, it wasn't something I said to keep you sweet, so you wouldn't go to H.R," he said, "It was all true and I meant every word. That kiss probably means that dinner tonight is a waste of time, you have most likely already made up your mind that we can no longer work together. I know I will probably only ever see you again as our paths cross in the office, but I won't ask you to make a decision to stay with me against your judgement. I understand your concerns regarding 'office relationships' and I know why they are not permitted. If you think we can hide any feelings we have for each other, and work together, I would be happy to try, but if you decide that we cannot continue, whatever else, I want you to know that I told you the truth. I really do love you."

Sarah's heart was pounding. He had stirred up feelings she didn't know she had, and her mind was in turmoil. She reached out and drew his head towards her, "While we are checking out our feelings here, I need to know something about myself too," she said. She pressed her lips to his and their mouths opened in what was an uninhibited, highly sexual, french kiss. His hand dropped to her breast again. After only the briefest time with him caressing her nipple, Sarah took his hand, removed it from her breast and placed it onto her leg, just below the hem of her skirt. Intensifying the kiss, she pushed his hand up her thigh, under her skirt and between her legs which she spread as wide as the car seat would allow. Breaking from his lips for a moment she whispered, "Just rip my tights ," before clamping her mouth back onto his.

David gripped the nylon at the crotch of her tights and ripped it apart. He pushed his hand inside to pull her panties away from her pussy. Two fingers slid inside her as his thumb found the bud of her clitoris. Pumping his fingers in and out of her, while rubbing her clit with his thumb, he could feel she was approaching her climax. Suddenly she groaned into his mouth and thrust her hips hard against his fingers, before she went stiff and began to shake uncontrollably. David held his hand still with his fingers thrust deeply into her pussy, while his thumb continued to rub her clitoris. Sarah grabbed his wrist and thrust his fingers even harder into her as she bucked against the pressure of his hand in her crotch. After a few moments, Sarah began to relax, coming down from her second mind blowing orgasm in less than 10 minutes. Their kiss had also relaxed, into a less frenzied, but still a lovers kiss.

Sarah broke away. "Oh God!" She gasped, "I have never done anything like that before. I need to think, and to think without you being near me. You cloud all of my reasoning and I have to make some cool, considered decisions here. You have to take me home. I have to sort out this thing that has been bothering me for some time, and I am going to do that this afternoon. The dinner date still holds, but please don't think what we have just done changes that into something else. We need to talk, it's even more important now than it was before, so it is a dinner appointment for us to talk ...... Is that understood?

David nodded, "Yes of course." He started the car, but Sarah noticed the bulge in his trousers and realised, while she had cum twice in the last few minutes, David hadn't and she could see he had an erection. Into her mind came the picture she had seen on his camera, in the bra and heels, and the thought she had forced away then, returned. He had looked so nice she had wanted to kiss and suck him then. Where they were parked it was very quiet and sheltered, so she thought, "Why not?" She put her hand on his arm. "Just a moment," she said, and she reached across, unfastened his belt and unzipped his trousers. She was greeted by the sight of his hard cock encased in a pair of lacy, white ladies panties. "Very pretty" she said as she pulled the front down, releasing his cock from it's prison. "Don't you go getting ideas," she said, "This is definitely a 'one off', but I feel it's only fair for me to reciprocate."

Dropping her head into his lap, she took him into her mouth and began to work her head up and down, sucking and licking his cock. "Oh My God!" He groaned, "Sarah. You don't have to do this ......... Oh Sh*t! ... Please ... Oh God in Heaven! ... Oh God! Oh yes! ... Yes ...... " His hips were jerking, pushing himself into her mouth. He felt his orgasm beginning to rise and tried to warn her. "Sarah, stop." He groaned. "You have to ...... Oh Stop. Oh God! I am going to cum. .... Sarah! You don't have to ...... Oh sh*t ...... Don't! ... Stop! ... ." Sarah just sucked harder, licking under the head where she knew was the most sensitive. She pushed her head forward, taking more of him into her mouth, while continuing to work her tongue on the underside of his penis.

David couldn't hold back any longer and his sperm erupted from his cock. Sarah held him inside her mouth, sucking and swallowing as fast as she could, so that not a drop escaped from her lips. When he had finished, she very slowly pulled back, keeping the suction as she did so, making sure she got every drop until his cock slipped from between her lips.

She sat up, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. "WOW! Now that really was something ...... You are the only man, apart from my husband, I have ever done that for. In fact, other than John, you are the only man who I have ever allowed to touch me. I may never permit anyone, except John, to ever touch me again, I don't know, but, you gave me such a wonderful orgasm, I wanted to give you one too. Now we are equal, we are both guilty. We have both allowed this to go much too far. Whatever is the outcome tonight though, I will never forget today. Your kindness and consideration, your touch, the orgasm you gave me, and ...... Yes, I will say it, the feel of your cock in my mouth and the taste of your cum." David drew her face to his again and they kissed once more, but this time it was more gentle, a lovers kiss but without the passionate urgency of before.

"I think that I do love you David, but I love my husband, John, too. Is it possible for a woman to love two men? To love them so much she can't bear the thought of losing either of them?"

"I hope so," said David, "If I have to choose between having you as my lover or my assistant, I choose the lover. But if you can still be my assistant at work, and my lover outside the office, it might be being greedy, but I want both."

"You had better take me home," said Sarah, very quietly. "Then you are going straight back to work. Once you get me home, you will take me to my door and then you are going to leave. Please David, don't ask me to let you come in. I know it was only your hand, and I only used my mouth, we didn't actually fuck, but I wanted more. I have been unfaithful to John, what we did was wrong. I not only allowed you to touch me, I wanted you to put your fingers inside me and bring me to orgasm. That's too close to full intercourse for me to claim I wasn't being unfaithful. I really wanted you to make love to me and only the lack of space prevented me begging you to do it. Then, in broad daylight in a public place where anyone could have seen me, I went down on you. I took you all the way, and I can't even claim your orgasm took me by surprise, because you tried to warn me - more than once. I wanted you to cum in my mouth. When you did, I took it and swallowed it, not because I had to or because you made me. I did it because I chose to, because I wanted to.

If you push me to let you come in, I don't think I would be able to say no, and once inside, I know where it would lead. The way I feel at the moment, it would lead directly into the bedroom, and it mustn't."

David gently kissed her. "Then it is home for you, my lady, and it's back to work for me, but are you sure dinner tonight is still on?" Taking a handkerchief from his pocket he wiped away the tear which had appeared and was about to run down her cheek. "Please don't cry. Whatever you say, I will do. As I told you, I love you and I am yours to use or abuse, to love or hate, whatever you desire. I will never try to force you to do anything. All choices and decisions are yours, I am yours to command – I will obey." He put the car into gear and drove off.

Sarah didn't speak again until they were almost home. Occasionally she dabbed her eyes with his handkerchief. Suddenly she said, "After I had done that, sucked you I mean, you kissed me again. You knew the taste of your sperm would still be in my mouth, but you still kissed me. Didn't it bother you that you would be tasting your own cum?" He glanced at her, "No, I don't mind, not if it means I get to kiss you. I suppose it is a submissive thing, but I really don't mind." She didn't look at him, but said, "John never does that. He never kisses me after I have sucked him, although I must admit, I haven't done that in quite a while." As he pulled up outside her home, she said, "Walk me to the door, then when I have the door open, turn and come back to the car. Remember, we are being watched, so no inappropriate show of affection. You are my boss who has brought me home because I wasn't feeling well, that's all. Also, when you get back to work, ask if Janet can take over for me until I am back. It will help her to get that job with Peter. I will show her anything extra she needs to know when I come back to work. At 7:O'clock, you will be here to pick me up, and you will come to the door. I will be ready, but depending on the rest of this afternoon, I may or may not invite you in. Remember, we are going for a meal and a talk. Nothing else! This morning should not have happened, and we must put it behind us. If we can't, I can not come back to work for you."

David glanced at her, "Are you sure you are all right Sarah?" He said, "I know, we have to get through this, and it won't be easy, but I do want you to stay on as my assistant. I don't know what I need to say to prove how much I love and want you, but you know how much I respect you, as a woman and as my very efficient assistant. I understand you have a husband who you love. What happened back there was wonderful, but I know that I cannot expect anything like that to ever happen between us again. It will remain with me as a precious memory but I will never mention it unless you bring it up, and that would have to be in private.

Sarah collected her purchases, opened the car door and got out. David met her at the kerb and took her arm, lending her his support. As they approached the front door, she said, very quietly, "If it helps, although what we did was wrong, I don't regret doing it. I do want to stay as your P.A if it is possible, but we will need to work out some rules and stick to them. Yes, dinner tonight is still on, so be here at 7 O'clock." She squeezed his hand, "And thank you for not making this more difficult than it already is."