Working Relationship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John now knelt down and took the anklet from its box. Sarah knew the significance of wearing one of these and although she had worn it once, when John had bought it while they were on holiday, she had refused to wear it close to home. She had read up about ankle chains on the internet, after John had bought her this one, and she had noticed a few men giving her 'looks' when she wore it.

"It's just a bit of fun" he had said, but she had read that wearing an anklet had another meaning, that she was available for sexual liaisons. Worn on the left ankle meant the husband didn't know, so she was 'cheating'. On the right ankle meant the husband knew and approved of his wife's conduct. Under the stockings meant 'safe sex only' and condoms must be worn. On top of the stockings meant bareback sex was acceptable.

She noticed there was now a heart shaped tag on the chain which was new. She held out her hand and John, looking a little ashamed, handed it to her. On the tag was engraved, 'married but ......?' She looked at him. "That is very naughty John, but I said I would wear whatever you laid out." She handed it back to him, and he fastened the anklet around her right ankle on top of her stocking. "Haven't you forgotten something though?" She lifted the skirt to show her pussy, framed by the suspenders but without any panties covering it. He looked down at the floor,

"I think you are perfect just as you are Mistress," he said, taking one of a pair of 3" heeled shoes and presenting it for her foot. Sarah nodded and lowering her skirt, slipped her foot into the shoe. Then the other foot, before smoothing her skirt down. John stood up and took the necklace, putting it around her neck and fastening it.

"May I say Mistress, that I think you look beautiful tonight. Master David is a lucky man."

Sarah blushed, "Thank you John, I hope that he thinks so too. You may now dress and come downstairs. When David arrives I want you to open the door and welcome him into our home. 'The Nose' from across the street will be watching, she misses nothing that one, so remember you are pleased to see him. Don't overdo it, but he is to be made welcome, and he is just David, not Master David."

Sarah went downstairs and as she was about to go into the lounge, she caught a full length view of herself in the hall mirror. "O.M.G," she thought, "This half cup bra supports me, but it doesn't hide very much. I am going to have to cheat a little, and put a light jacket on, to cover up, or every man in the place will be looking at my breasts, and I don't think I will be too popular with the other ladies. I am almost naked to the waist."

The time was just after 6:30 and the nearer the time crept to 7, the more nervous she became. She felt almost like a teenager, going on her first date, but when she had gone on her first date, she didn't have her breasts on show like this.

John came down, fully dressed, and she called him into the lounge. She stood under the overhead light, where the light showed off her breasts the most and said, "Now! Are you absolutely sure you want me to wear this blouse and bra, in public, to a restaurant?"

John looked as nervous as she felt, but replied, "You have beautiful breasts Mistress, and I am sure David will love how you are dressed. I chose these clothes because we both want him to appreciate how lovely you really are."

Sarah thought for a moment, and then said, "I know you want me to entice a man into becoming my lover, but I don't want a queue forming right around the restaurant. Also we have Mrs. Smith to consider. If she sees me going out with another man, with my breasts on display like this, it will be all round town within 24 hours. I will have to wear a jacket to cover myself, at least until we drive away."

She told him that his dinner was in the fridge. 10 minutes in the microwave and it would be ready, and that there was an individual trifle in the fridge for his dessert. She then said, "My clothes are still in the bathroom, you will collect them and separate them out ready to go in the washing machine. Wash the pots, and make sure the place is looking tidy enough to welcome a visitor. I think, after sitting looking at my breasts all evening, David might like to come in for a few minutes." She thought for a moment before saying, "surprisingly, I am pleased with your choice of my clothes for tonight, although I still think I am showing a little too much of my breasts for such a public place. I really do hope David will be pleased too. Dressed like this, I think I will know before we get back if he really does want to be sexually involved with me."

She looked at him and decided to give him one last chance to stop this. "John," she said, "I want you to think carefully about what I am going to say now. This really is the last chance to change your mind. If I walk out of this house with David, dressed as I am, you no longer have the right to even ask me to give him up. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied.

"So if David says he wants to become my lover, and I decide when we get back, I want to take him upstairs and make love to him, in our bed, you are saying that you will accept that?"

"Yes Mistress" he replied again.

"Very well!" Sarah said, "You have until David arrives to change your mind. The moment he enters this house, your right to say 'STOP' ends, so be absolutely sure. We have been together over 11 years and married for almost 10 of them. In all that time I have never, seriously considered any other man, until now, and this is at your request. I want you to remember that."

"I think, from the way you have dressed me, you would like him to see my naked breasts. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

John answered quietly, "Yes Mistress."

Sarah smiled at him, "In that case, if I am sure that he is the one who is going to be my lover, I will take off my bra in the restaurant toilets before we leave, although I will put on the jacket to cover myself as we leave. In the car coming home I will undo my jacket so he can see what you want him to see. Obviously I will cover myself by fastening my jacket again, before we arrive back here, it wouldn't do to let Mrs Smith see me like that. Would you like me to do that John?"

John just nodded.

"If you don't want me to do that John, you must say so now. I'm sure you realise if I do that, David is going to want to stop somewhere for a cuddle and who knows where his hands might roam with such free access to my breasts. I am sure he will want to kiss me too. Are you certain you don't want to re-think your choice of underwear, because there is very little to protect my honour under this skirt, is there?" She lifted her skirt a little and swung it from side to side, "It's not even tight, how would I prevent his hand slipping underneath it?"

Sarah could see John was now sporting quite an erection. "You couldn't Mistress," he said, "Not even if you wanted to."

"So you really want him to see my naked breasts. I fully expect he will want to stop the car somewhere quiet," said Sarah, teasing him. "Even if I had kept my bra on, you know he will want to touch my breasts, and if, or is that when he pushes my skirt up? I am wearing stockings not tights, John and I have no panties on, so I will not be able to prevent him from touching my pussy too. Is that what you want him to do John? Do you want him to touch me there? Do you want him to slide his finger, deep into my pussy? I wouldn't be able to stop him, even if, by this time I wanted to, would I? You know how excited I can get when you finger me like that. Trapped in his car, far from home, with him kissing me, his fingers inside me, my breasts naked. With me getting more and more turned on as he fingers me, what if he wanted more John, how could I prevent him? What if he then knelt between my thighs and ............!"

"Oh Dear! You seem to have had a little accident John. You had better pop upstairs and change your panties and trousers. And after I carefully drained you before you came down too. Be quick, he could be here at any minute."

John hurried upstairs and quickly changed his pants and trousers, before hurrying back downstairs.

Sarah was waiting for him. She gave him a small kiss, "I am sorry, I know I shouldn't have teased you like that, but I needed to be sure this is what you really want. I do love you John, and if you say 'stop, I don't want you to do this', now, then I promise nothing will happen, tonight or ever. I told you last night, you are the man I married 10 years ago, and you are still my husband in every way. Tell me now, is this what you really want? Are you really sure?"

John knelt down in front of her, his head lowered, "Thank you for loving me and I do love you too, Mistress, but I am absolutely sure that it is what I want. Whatever happens tonight, at the restaurant or on the way home, even if you arrive home with his semen deep inside you, and with it running down your leg, I will be waiting to welcome you both back into our home."

Sarah drew him up to his feet. "I will always come home to you, you know that, and I am going to say 'thank you' for allowing this to happen tonight. I won't pretend that all of this hasn't come as an enormous shock today, but whatever happens tonight, you will still be my man. Now, I will have my jacket fastened when I get out of the car, but when you close the door behind us, I will take my jacket off. If I am not wearing my bra, you will know it means that David and I are going to become lovers. I don't want our first time together to be in the back of his car, as if I am a 'cheating wife', because I am not. I am not going to hide away, snatching stolen moments to have illicit sex, so we will not have made love, I won't permit him to go that far, but you are still sure that is all right with you?"

John just nodded.

At 6:57 pm, a car pulled up outside, and a very smartly dressed David walked up the path and rang the doorbell.

Sarah looked at her husband and said "Last chance to change your mind and stop this. Yes or No? If you say No, David will know nothing of what we have discussed tonight." John didn't even speak, he just opened the door and greeted him, asking if he would like to step inside for a moment.

Closing the door behind him, John said "The lady across the street is the local 'sees everything' gossip, please come in." He showed him into the lounge, where Sarah was standing waiting for him.

When he saw her David gave a low whistle. "You look lovely tonight Sarah," he said.

"Thank you," she said, "And thank you too John. He chose this outfit for me." She explained, "Do you like it. You don't think it shows too much?"

He grinned, "Yes I think perhaps it does, but I like it very much." He took her hand, raised it to his lips and kissed it, "I will be the envy of every man in the place."

Sarah felt herself blushing like a schoolgirl. "I had better slip my jacket on when we go out," she said, "We have to be careful not to give Mrs Smith, across the road, anything to work on. She is nice, but she does tend to gossip a bit. I call her 'The Nose' because she is never happier than when it is poking into other people's business. Would you bring me my dark blue jacket please John."

John took her jacket from the hangar in the hall and held it for her to slip her arms into it. Sarah thanked him and gave him a quick kiss. "We won't be late, probably about 10:30, but no later. Your dinner is in the fridge and don't forget those little jobs I asked you to do, will you."

She turned to David and asked, "How did Janet get on this afternoon, do you think she shows promise?"

David grinned, "She was surprisingly good. I think I might have done Peter a real favour there. With a little coaching I think she could be almost as good as you. Anyway, are you ready, I think we should make a move, and then we will have time for a drink before we eat. It's nice to see you again John."

John opened the front door for them and stood there smiling as they walked down the path and got into the car. He watched them drive away before closing the door.

12