Working Relationship Ch. 07

Story Info
Sarah updates David.
2.2k words
4.68
12.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David drove in silence for a short while, then he asked, "How did the talk with him go, have you managed to sort out that thing you were worried about?"

Sarah looked at him, "I think we have an understanding now, although I must admit I am still having a problem accepting how far he wants me to go with this. Regarding what we discussed. I told him about finding that picture and that was the reason we are having this talk over dinner. He knows this is to sort out whether we can continue to work together. He knows I want to stay as your assistant, but we have to lay down rules for us at work, for it to be possible."

David looked shocked, "Did you tell him why I kept the picture?"

"Oh yes" said Sarah, "He knows that you have told me you are in love with me."

"And he still allowed you to go to dinner with me, dressed as sexily as you are?"

Sarah looked at him, "I think you had better find somewhere safe to pull in for a few minutes David, or we are going to have an accident" she said, "Then I will bring you up to date with developments on the home front."

There was a lay-by coming up so David pulled into it and stopped the car.

Sarah leaned over and kissed him. "OK! I spent some time considering the best way to sort this out, and then sent John an email from home. I also phoned him, to tell him to only read it when he was absolutely certain no one else could possibly see it. He had strict instructions to destroy it once he had read it. In it, apart from telling him why I had written it and my reasons for what I thought he seemed to be thinking, I gave him 3 options. Each had a different set of instructions for how he was to greet me when he came home from work.

1. To come in and greet me as he did normally. That meant that my thinking was travelling along the wrong track and I would then apologise for having suggested the other two. We would continue as before, but we must talk because I still intended getting to the bottom of what went on last night.

2. To come in, but instead of his normal greeting, he was to come and stand in front of me. He was to just say, "Good Evening Ma-am", then wait for me to speak. Then I would know he wanted to be submissive to me and I would then try to respond in the way that he wanted. Then we would see how things progressed.

3. The same as 2, but instead of standing in front of me, he would go down on his knees. He would say "Good Evening Mistress. Have you any requirements for me to fulfil, regarding your date for tonight". This would tell me that he not only wanted to be submissive, but he also wanted me to go out with other men, on real dates, with all that suggests.

I never really thought he would go for that. I put in option 3 to demonstrate how extreme I was concerned his thoughts might be getting. He came in, knelt in front of me and he was word perfect. There was no doubt; he had chosen option 3, in spite of all I had said. He wants me to take a lover." Sarah couldn't help herself, her voice cracked and a tear ran down her face. He wants me ......... to ......... Oh God! ... I tried to get him to change his mind but ...... Oh David! ... He really does, he wants me to go to bed with other men. He actually wants me to take a lover."

David took her in his arms, "Oh Sarah, I know I should be glad, but I'm not. I hate seeing you upset like this. I promise you, if you do decide to take a lover, whether you choose me to be the one or someone else, I will always love you. You must know I want to be the one you choose, I would do anything I could to make that happen, but I will not try to push you into doing anything you don't want."

After a couple of minutes, where she surrendered herself to just being held in David's arms, Sarah regained control of herself and said, "Thank you David. That means more to me than you can know. I think you had better let me sit back and continue this explanation, or the way I am feeling right now, we will never make it to this restaurant, at least not in time for to use the table you have booked."

"I had laid out quite a few conditions regarding choosing option 3 in the email, to dissuade him from choosing that option. They laid down the kind of person I would accept and also the kind of relationship we would then be involved in. I told him it would have to be someone I cared for and who cared for me. I pointed out the risks that involved to our marriage if I should then fall in love with this person, because if I took him at his word and took a lover, this wouldn't be a 'let's just fuck' thing, it would be have to be a loving relationship with someone I cared deeply about. When he arrived home and greeted me like that I offered him the chance to change his mind, but he didn't. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind he had chosen option 3."

"I then told him that as he had chosen as he had, I did have someone in mind who might be suitable. I said he was the only one who I could think of that I would be prepared to trust in this situation. I showed him the picture taken from your camera. The one you took of me. That was when I told him what you had said in your office, about being in love with me.

His reaction was totally predictable. He started to suggest we were already having an affair. I cut him off and stopped that right away. I think I scared him a little, it was the first time I deliberately became what he claimed to want, me to be, his mistress. I was so angry that he could suggest I had been unfaithful I ordered him to kneel and apologise. I took him through the conditions I had set, and told him that I already had some feelings for you because I liked you, I respected you and I was sure you would be discreet. I told him thathewas the one who wanted me to take a lover, and I refused point blank to allow someone into my bed that I had no feelings for, or someone who had no interest in me, apart from the sex. He accepted what I was saying and agreed that tonight not only could go ahead, but that if I thought you might be the one I would choose, he wanted it to."

Sarah got out of the car and took off her jacket, putting it on the back seat, and then getting back in again, said, "I sent him upstairs to pick what I was going to wear tonight from my wardrobe while I showered and did my face. I told him to choose carefully, because we were going to be in a public restaurant, and I would be wearingonlywhat he put out, so if he laid out a see though top and no bra, that would be how I would be seen in the restaurant tonight. He bought me this blouse about 6 months ago and tonight is the first time I have ever worn it, except on one evening at home because he asked me to. I wore it then with nothing underneath. At least tonight he also laid out a bra, so it just about preserves some semblance of my modesty, although if I had been choosing a bra to wear with this blouse, I would have gone for something with much less lace and far less revealing, to go under it."

"So! This is what he has chosen for me to wear, to go out to dinner with a man who has told me he is in love with me, and who I have admitted to having quite strong feelings for. Yes my breasts are covered, but you don't have to look very hard to see my nipples through the lace, do you? His other choices included that." She pointed to the anklet. "He knows the symbolism of an anklet and the meaning of where and how it is worn. He has also attached a charm to it, which I will let you look at when we get out of the car at the restaurant. One other thing," she raised her skirt to above her stocking tops, "He thought stockings were more appropriate than tights for tonight, especially as he neglected, quite deliberately, to put out ......" She drew her skirt higher so that David could see she had no panties on. "I chose none of this, with the exception of the jacket to foil 'The Nose' over the road. Everything else I am wearing, or not wearing, is his choice. I suggested that maybe he had forgotten something, while holding up the skirt, but he just said 'I think you look perfect for tonight, Mistress.' So there you have it! I am dressed as John wants me to be, to go out on a real date with a man I care about and, given what he has said he wants me to do, the one I intend to ask if he would like to become my lover. He knows I already have strong feelings for you and that you have told me that you are in love with me, so I think he will have already guessed what your answer is likely to be."

"I had intended to explain this more gently over dinner but now you have it all. If you really do want me, and you really do have the feelings you say you have for me, I am telling you now, although I have given my husband every chance to change his mind, he hasn't. My feelings for you mean you are probably the only man in the world, apart from John, -who is, and I intend will remain my husband- that I will allow to share my bed. I am not a slut who would sleep with anyone. I realise I am effectively offering myself to you, but in spite of what happened between us this morning, I am still not just going to just jump into bed with you. I need to know for sure that you love me before we get to that stage. This is a first date. I know girls today seem to sleep with a boy on the first date. Perhaps I am old fashioned, but that isn't for me. I am telling you now that you have, more than just a good chance of taking me to bed, but this still has to feel 'right' to me. As I said, I am not a slut. I won't just fuck! But, with the right man, and then, only if I feel everything is right - I could be persuaded to make love .......," then very quietly she added, ".... to you."

David reached out to enfold him in his arms, but she held him off.

"Please don't! I have to finish this, and then we are going to eat. Before you arrived, I again tried to get him to let me cover up a little. I told him if you wanted to enter into this relationship with ... us I suppose it would be - I am still trying to come to terms with all this - I would rearrange my clothing and take off my bra before we left the restaurant. I ran through a possible scenario, where, if I did that, on the way home, we would probably stop somewhere quiet, and what might happen when we did. I even went as far as to suggest, with the way I was naked under my skirt, I wouldn't be able to prevent you from entering me and once there, from going all the way. I don't have any condoms; anyway, because I can't have children, there would be no reason for me to insist you wear one, so I could be coming home with your sperm inside me, maybe even running down my leg. I did think that might make him change his mind. It didn't, in fact it made him even more excited.

So! This morning you said if you had to choose, you would choose to be my lover rather than keeping me as your P.A, but you wanted both. I am now offering you the chance to have me as your lover, but to keep me as your assistant as well, if we can work out and stick to, some basic rules of conduct in the office. I actually think it might be possible but we would have to be very careful. Now! Shall we go and see if this restaurant of yours is any good, and over dinner, see if we can sort out how we are going to behave at work?"