Working Relationship Ch. 08

Story Info
First dinner together is a success.
7.8k words
4.51
13.5k
3

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was impressed when they reached the restaurant. It was quite a small place, obviously designed to appeal to clients who wanted a more personal dining experience than the usual, more open layout of most restaurants. David parked the car and came round to open her door. As she turned in her seat to swing her legs over the sill, he looked down at the anklet which Sarah had mentioned in the lay-by. She lifted her leg so that he could read the engraving.

"Oh my goodness," said David, "He chose this for you to wear? This really does make a statement about what he wants, doesn't it. When did he give it to you?"

"The chain he bought for me last summer, while we were on holiday. I didn't know the significance of an ankle chain then. It was only when I was approached by a man the first time I wore it, that I made John tell me about the meanings, then when we got home, looked ankle chains up on the internet. That was another little thing which didn't seem to make any sense, but I suppose I should have been warned then about his desires. Tonight is the first time I have seen that engraved tag."

"If you are uncomfortable wearing it, shall I take it off?" asked David, "I don't think anyone here will notice it, but if you would prefer not to have it showing ... "

Sarah smiled, "As long as it doesn't bother you, I will leave it on," she said. "John put it there as a reminder that he wants me to be 'available'." She stood up and put her arms around his neck. "As if any reminder is necessary, with my breasts on show to anyone who cares to look, and me having no knickers on." She kissed him beside his ear and whispered, "Actually I quite like the thought that it says I am available. Who knows, I might even get another offer tonight," and she giggled.

David kissed her, then said, "I rather like it too, and although I don't mind if you get other offers, I am not so sure about you considering them, after all, I saw you first."

Sarah giggled, "Actually, with everything that has happened today, I really am feeling quite naughty tonight. Today has been one exciting thing after another and is so far from any other experience in my life that my head is still spinning. When I sent the email to John, option 3 was, in my mind, not an option. I put it there to shock him into telling me what really had gone on last night. When he chose it, I decided to call his bluff, and then I made every effort to get him to change his mind that I could think of. I tried so hard, that it began to turn my thinking around instead of his, so that by the time we left the house, you may have noticed I was actually shaking with nerves. Since stopping in the lay-by, things have been getting more intense." She was still holding David's handkerchief and, after a quick look round to see they were not observed, she lifted her skirt and wiped her pussy with it, then dropped her skirt back down. She held the hanky up to his nose; he sniffed, then ran his tongue over the smear of 'juice' she had wiped up. "Just a little sample of what, if you are a very good boy, might be available later," she said.

"I think we should go and eat," said David, "Before you get me so worked up I disgrace myself and cum in my pants."

"You mean like John did, just before you arrived," said Sarah. "I had to send him back upstairs to get changed. Come on then, let's have that drink you promised me." Reaching into the back, Sarah collected her jacket and slipped it on, before taking David's arm and allowing him to escort her into the building.

The tables in the restaurant were laid out with quality cutlery and glasses, and mostly set into individual booths, open to the main area, but giving a feeling of privacy. They were welcomed by a very stylish lady, who was waiting for them.

"Good evening Mr Branson," she said, "I have your table ready, if you would follow me." She led the way to a booth near the rear. "I hope this is satisfactory." She said, "May I take your coat madam?" Sarah glanced at David, and he gave a very slight nod. She undid the buttons and the lady took it from her shoulders, taking a hangar from a place behind her seat, she hung it on a small rail above where she had taken the hangar from. "Can I get you any drinks?" she asked. David looked at Sarah, and she said, "Just a glass of white wine please." David said, "I will have the same, and a bottle of mineral water, with two glasses, please Jennifer."

When she had gone, Sarah said, "You seem to be well known here. She certainly remembers you. An old girlfriend I presume?"

David laughed. "Not exactly." He looked at Sarah critically for a moment, and then said, "Jennifer is very sweet, but... he.. is not exactly my type."

Sarah's jaw dropped. "He! You mean .........?"

David was enjoying her surprise, "Don't be upset, I didn't know myself until I was told. It takes a very practiced eye to spot, but yes, according to his birth certificate, Jennifer is a boy. She is what we call 'a trans-gender'. He was born and lived until his, I suppose you could call them, 'pre-teens', as a boy. Although he says he always felt he was different from other boys somehow. When he was about 10 or 11, he started to develop breasts. His parents, who incidentally own this restaurant, were concerned, obviously, but showed a lot more consideration than most parents do, and after talking to him about what was happening and what he wanted, they took him to a private specialist who dealt with 'gender problems'. Jennifer is, according to a DNA test, over 80% female, so from that day on she has lived as a girl. She changed schools; her passport shows her as a girl, although on her birth certificate, she is still registered as male. She says she is much happier now than ever she was as a boy. She is also a very good restaurant manager. On your first visit she will pick up on your name, and then, if you come back, even if is after six months, you will be greeted by name. I have never known her to get it wrong."

Just then Jennifer returned with the drinks. Seeing the look on Sarah's face, she smiled at her, "Oh dear," she said, "David has been telling my secrets, hasn't he? I can always tell." She looked at Sarah, "If it bothers you my dear, I can send one of the other girls to wait on your table."

Sarah glared at David, then smiled at her, "Not at all Jennifer, he really must learn to keep his mouth shut. I will try to have him better trained by the time we come again. I have only just agreed to accept him for training, but I promise you, he will improve."

Jennifer laughed, "I am very pleased to hear it. I wanted to take him under my wing, but for the last year he has held me off because he said he had a 'thing' about someone else. I presume that was you, because heneverbrings anyone here. Love the top, by the way, it suits you."

Sarah blushed, "Thank you, I was concerned it might be a little too revealing."

"Perhaps, for some places, but it is fine for here," Jennifer said, "we do pride ourselves on having a more open mind and being more accepting of people's choice of ... dress?" She winked at David, and returned to the desk to greet another couple.

Sarah didn't know what to say, but David took her hand, "Don't worry about it, Jennifer is, as I said, very sweet. She is known for her discretion and absolutely nothing throws her. She may look delicate and very feminine, but she can be more than most can handle. Someone mentioned to a group of new guests that she used to be a boy and one idiot tried to put his hand up her skirt to check what was there. She hit him once, then dragged him from his seat and, quite literally, threw him out. She doesn't need a bouncer here, she is very capable. When the guy turned to come back in, there were six of us standing between him and the door. He took the hint, and has never been back.

Sarah was astounded, "You were here that night?" she asked.

"Oh yes," said David, with a grin, "All six of us actually got a free drink from Jennifer that night, for helping out. I can tell you,thatis what made the night so memorable. Jennifer is a lovely girl, but she doesn't give out free drinks very often.

Sarah just had to ask, "Does she still have ...... Umm, you know ......?"

David chuckled, "Her 'Boy Bits' ...? Oh yes! And a very impressive set of 'Boy Bits' they are too, I believe."

"But ...... Umm ... which way does she ... you know, go?"

"Difficult to say," said David, "You could say she is Bi-sexual, except both ways, for her, are straight. She is mostly girl, so if she is with a boy, she is straight, but then, if she is with a girl, with those 'Boy Bits', she is straight then too, as you would almost certainly find out if you went out with her, she has a bit of a reputation with the ladies. You could say she is the straightest Boy/Girl, or Girl/Boy, you are ever likely to meet."

Sarah was now laughing. "You come here a lot, don't you?" she said.

"Not all that often," he replied, "Wednesday is quite a good evening here. There are a group of us 'regulars' who come in on a Wednesday." He hesitated, wondering how much he should say.

Sarah caught the hesitation, putting it together with Jennifer's wink when she said about people's 'choice of dress', the photo's on his camera and a 'group of regulars'. "It must be nice, being in a group, is it 'all girls together'?"

Now it was David's turn to blush. He nodded, "It can be" he said.

"How come Jenny recognised me as the one you had a 'thing' for? Had you shown her my picture on one of your 'Wednesday nights'."

He looked crushed, "Yes I did, I am sorry. I shouldn't have, but I never expected to ever be able to bring you here. She kept on about this woman I wanted, and that I must have a picture of her somewhere, until I showed her the only one I had. But please, don't call her Jenny; she likes to be called Jennifer. She says not many people get to choose their own Christian names, and if she had wanted to be called 'Jenny' she would have chosen Jenny. She is Jennifer.

"Understood," said Sarah, "Has anyone else seen that photo of me?"

"No one" said David.

Jennifer returned to take their order and Sarah realised she hadn't even looked at the menu. "I know what you are having David," Jennifer said. "He is a creature of habit, he always orders the same. Have you decided yet? Its Sarah isn't it."

Sarah looked surprised, but said, "Yes it is, but how ..." David chipped in, "Jennifer misses nothing that goes on in her restaurant. I have known someone hiccup on the other side of the room and within seconds she walked past and put a glass of water down in front of him. Believe me, this place is not your average restaurant. It is special and one of the reasons it is so special, is because of Jennifer. You will find out the other reason when the food arrives. The chef is ... not 'good' ... He is a long way better than just good."

Jennifer smiled, and did a little curtsey, "Good of you to say so, sir," she said, "Like the sign in the 'Gents' says, 'We aim to please – You aim too, Please'."

Sarah burst out laughing. I can see you have got the measure of him, she said, "I think I will go with the same as David is having. He seems to know what he likes."

"Oh yes, he knows what he likes all right," said Jennifer, "Although I haven't got his measure yet, but I will keep trying. One day, maybe he will let me put my ruler along it. I think it's possible you might get there before me, so you will tell me what you find, won't you?"

Sarah almost doubled up with laughter. "If he ever gets that lucky, I will let you know," she chuckled.

As Jennifer walked away, Sarah said, "David, she is priceless. However did you find this place? It's a bit off the beaten track, but already well worth the drive to get here, and I haven't tasted the food yet. Is the chef really that good?"

He looked at her in surprise, "Would I lie to you? I was first brought here by a very good friend. I have eaten in restaurants with Michelin Star ratings, that can't hold a candle to the food here. That's why I asked you to come here tonight. As you can see, the place is discreet, well away from anywhere anyone who knows us might see us. My thought when I invited you out, was 'you deserve the best' and this is the best there is. Although Jennifer misses nothing, she also has an incredible intuition about when her guests would like a little privacy. That's what we are, not customers, other restaurants have customers, she has guests. If you look around us, you will see that we are a little away from anyone else, the nearby tables are empty. I mentioned on the phone we had something private to discuss. She will only use those tables if she really needs them, and then she will come by and let me know it is possible that we could be overheard. You put your finger on it when you said she is priceless. She is."

Sarah decided it was about time they talked about the real reason they had come out tonight. The sooner they sorted that out, the sooner they could settle down and enjoy the evening. "David," she said, "can we see if we can sort this out about 'us' in the office. You now know it looks extremely likely thereisgoing to be an 'us' outside work, but for many reasons, in work, absolutely nobody must know. The reasons, as I see them are:

1. Company policy is 'No personal relationships between colleagues'. If it becomes known we are having a relationship, one of us would have to leave. It is possible, because it would have been in secret, we could both loose our jobs. We both know why this rule is in place.

2. The rumour mill at work is very efficient. If one person finds out, the whole place will know within hours.

3. Quite apart from losing my job, there are people at work who know John, and although this is his idea, neither he nor I would wish to have to explain this relationship, even if I could, to anyone outside. It would only take one 'Mrs Smith' to know and the whole town would know. Then we would have to move away.

4. Even though you are a very good legal advisor, this would destroy your reputation as well. This could ruin your career.

Now! Have you anything you want to add to what I have said?"

David thought for a moment, then said, "Nothing really, except I am sorry. I never wanted to put you in this position. I knew, when that camera dropped out of my briefcase, everything had gone 'pear shaped' on me. I honestly thought, whoever had picked it up would either hand it to H.R, in which case I was finished, or realising what it held, could blackmail me. They could have bled me dry. That was why, this morning when you came in, I had already started clearing my desk. I intended to resign before I was fired. I couldn't believe it when you had the camera, had seen the pictures and were being so nice about it. When you started asking those questions, I hoped you wouldn't ask why I had taken it. I knew you would, anyone would, but I hoped. You were entitled to an honest and truthful reply, which I thought would mean, at the very least, I would have to find a new P.A. I am now completely in your hands. I have been thinking about this all day. I will try very hard, not to make a mistake in the office. If I slip up, I will accept full responsibility. I will swear on a stack of bibles that you know nothing about how I feel about you, and I will resign and leave the firm, and the district. I love you Sarah and I will never do anything which causes you distress if I can avoid it. I want you to take tomorrow off, and then when you come back on Monday, I promise I will be just as I have been for the last year. No-one, including you, had any idea about my feelings for you in all that time. If I hadn't dropped that camera, you still wouldn't have, so I can be discreet."

Sarah nodded, "My problem really is while I have had some feelings for you for some time, which I have so far kept under control. Now I know you are in love with me, and we are about to enter a sexual relationship, even though it is with my husband's consent, keeping everything as it was before is not going to be easy. You have been thinking about how this might work, all day. Believe me, between this 'John' thing, and my feelings for you, my mind has been going round in circles since last night. John's problem from last night has been sorted. A friend and I went round to the man's home and had a word with his wife. He won't bother us again, she gave me her word. Now, this may sound a bit extreme, but I have thought about this and it is what I am going to do. You asked earlier, "What was all that about with Janet?" I told you my thinking, and you agreed it could be a help. I intend to actually become quite close friends with Janet. Before you say anything, Yes! I am aware that this could involve me in, to speak plainly, a lesbian relationship, with her.

Before you get on your high horse, you may as well know that many girls have 'close friendships' with other girls. Sometimes, probably more often than you think, there is a physical side to their 'friendships'. Not all lesbian relationships involve the 'butch, crew-cut, bovver boots and dungarees brigade' you know. Most take place between married ladies, quietly going about their lives, bringing up families, and looking after their husbands. They just need a little 'feminine friendship' occasionally. I have so far, never actually gone along that road and found a 'friend', but that doesn't mean I have never considered it.

Sarah broke off as the first course arrived. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "This looks fantastic. I feel really guilty now about John with only a microwave meal at home."

David laughed. "It's his own fault," he said, "Us being here tonight is because of his desire that you take a lover. It is all part of the 'angst' he will be feeling, knowing we are having a meal in a restaurant, with you dressed to entice me to be that lover. Not that I am going to need very much 'enticing'."

As they ate, Sarah continued, "The rule about 'relationships', obviously cannot apply to 'friendships', and while you and I would be considered a 'relationship', Janet and I would be a 'friendship', so us sitting together in the canteen at lunchtime, chatting and sometimes, giggling at a shared joke, no one can really say anything about it. After all, I am a married woman, with a loving husband, within the male understanding of relationships, we are just friends, no one would even suggest we were lovers. Among the ladies, the understanding might be, slightly different, but some of them may have similar 'friendships', which is what I will be counting on. Now before you start to object, because you feel I am offering to sacrifice myself to protect you, let me finish.

Janet is a very attractive lady, but the rumour is already going the rounds that she prefers other ladies to men.

I have had a feeling for some time that, shall we say, she doesn't find me too repulsive. I certainly don't find her repulsive, I actually quite like her, although I have never considered her as a possible lover – well, not until now anyway.

When she came in and found you with your arms round me, I knew that one word of that and the gossip machine would go into top gear. There are a couple of ladies who are still jealous of me getting the job as your P.A. They would have had a field day.

When I realised it was her who had come to help, I saw a chance to, let's say, protect us both from that gossip. So I kissed her. As I hoped she would, she responded. I then went into the 'sorry, sorry, I didn't know what I was doing' routine. She said it was ok, she understood, it was shock, but while she was hugging me she whispered that she had liked it. When you went into your office, I apologised again, and again, she said she had enjoyed it. I told her I had rather liked it as well, so she kissed me again. That was when you almost caught us. She then whispered that if I needed to talk, no strings attached, where we didn't have an audience, to call her.