Working Relationship Ch. 09

Story Info
The ride home.
3.8k words
4.48
11.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they drove out of the car park, David asked, "Is it straight home?" Sarah looked at him in disbelief. "I didn't expect you to suggest that, I must admit. We have a 10 to 15 minute drive to get me home, and just over an hour to do it in. I thought you might think of something we could do to pass the time. A game of scrabble perhaps?" David grinned, "Oh bother!" He said, "I think I have left my travel scrabble set at home."

"There is a spot just off the road onto the estate which is rather quiet," said Sarah. "I know it has something of a reputation as being the place where half of the babies on the estate have been conceived, and I wouldn't normally suggest it, but not being well up on the local 'courting spots', I don't know anywhere else."

"Leave it with me," said David, "I think I know somewhere which might be just what we need, and it isn't too far off the direct road back to your house."

Five minutes later, they were about half way home, when David turned off the main road into what Sarah at first thought was a house driveway. Until he began to turn Sarah hadn't even seen there was a turning. About a mile along this lane he turned again, through a stone archway which looked as if it used to have gates on it and into, what appeared to be, a picnic area. He drove past the main parking spaces, and into another, smaller area, surrounded by bushes, where they would be hidden from view, unless anyone actually came into the picnic area.

"Far enough out of the district to be private, but near enough to get you home in good time." He said as he stopped the engine and turned off the lights. If anyone turns in we will see their lights long before they can see us. This is actually a small country park, with a 'manor house' in the centre of it. But I know it isn't patrolled at night and very few people seem to know it is here. I only know about it because one of my parent's friends' lives in the house, well, he lives in a wing of it. Sort of 'Lord of the Manor', but the National Trust actually owns the property these days.

For almost 5 minutes neither of them said anything, they just sat there, looking out at the view in the moonlight. Then Sarah said, "This is ridiculous. We are sitting here like two love-struck teenagers on a first date, both waiting for the other to make the first move. Something is bothering you, isn't it?

David looked at her for a moment, then he said, "I can't help worrying, what if when we get back to your home John has changed his mind. He has had all evening to think about us being out together, and he knows this is no longer just a 'business meeting', it is a date. He knows that I am in love with you and that you have told him that you have feelings for me as well. I know he chose how he wanted you to be dressed tonight, but he has had over three hours alone to think about us being together.

I have been able to cope with how I feel about you all this time, because you didn't know and I thought there was no chance of anything ever happening between us. But now, things have happened, wonderful things which I hadn't even dared to dream of. You know I love you. You told me this morning it was a one off, to forget it happened, but I can't. How can I forget that I held you in my arms? That I kissed you, and you kissed me back? Forget that you allowed me to touch you? I have been in love with you for so long and never thought I would ever be able to hold you in my arms and tell you I love you. Now I have and you tell me there is a chance you could love me too, being with you is all I can think about. I can't just switch it off and forget it."

Sarah pressed her finger to his lips, "Shhhhh!" She said, "A lot has happened since this morning. This morning was a lifetime away, for both of us. When I said what I did, we were living under a whole different set of rules and restrictions. I was still bound by my marriage vows and the thought of doing, even what we did then, actually scared me. Being discovered with you, like that, I thought could have meant disgrace for me and the end of my marriage. The scandal of us being caught in that situation would probably have cost both of us our jobs. We were on company time, both on full pay and you were taking time off to run me home because I wasn't feeling well. A situation which had been personally authorised by the managing director. What do you think Mr Macintosh would have said if we had been caught, under those circumstances, doing what we were doing? It doesn't bear thinking about! We still have to be careful about work knowing, but between us everything has changed, anything is possible."

"But now you have told me you want me to be your lover." Said David, "If John has changed his mind, I am not sure I can just switch off and go back to being as we were."

Sarah took his face between her hands and very gently kissed him. "It is not going to happen, David. He is not going to change his mind."

"But he could," David said, "I can't believe it is so close, everything I have ever wanted is almost within my grasp, and one word from him could snatch it all away."

Sarah thought for a minute about how to deal with this, and then she said, "David, for a long time I have been trying to make sense of seemingly unconnected little things that didn't seem to fit into my life at home. You know me, things have got to fit in and make sense, or I have to know why they don't. How many times have we discussed a problem at work where some little thing just didn't seem to fit in? You have been going to move on, but I have refused to let it drop until we knewwhyit wasn't right. When John came home last night, something he said didn't fit, but for some reason it stuck in the back of my mind because it seemed important. I was, at the time, preoccupied with thoughts of your camera and the pictures on it, especially the one of me, trying to decide what I should do about it. I never connected what he had said with the rest of those pieces, into the overall picture."

"This morning, after the revelation about your feelings for me, then, your reaction when, I admit, I over-reacted a little about the car payments, your response to that connected with something else, which John said last night and a lot of other things suddenly clicked into place. That started me thinking along a completely different and very strange path. In my head I heard John telling me again about last night, about his reaction to what had been said, and with your response to my overreaction, some of those other pieces began to fall into place. The 'logical extension to this new 'path' was what caused my 'stressed out' few minutes at work. I had to know the truth and so decided to force John to come clean and tell me what he wanted, because all the pieces seemed to point in one direction. I sent him an email from home, laying out my concerns and giving my thoughts about what I thought he was hiding. I laid it out for him telling him to be sure about which of the options he chose. One of those options I thought was so extreme, he couldn't possibly want that. I put it there to show him just how concerned I was about where our marriage seemed to be heading. I was wrong, itwaswhat he wanted, so now we are sitting here, me with hardly any clothes on, telling you I want you to make love to me and wondering why you haven't even kissed me yet."

"I will show you the email I sent him when we get home. Honestly, I made this option so full of danger I thought no one would ever choose it, but to my surprise, he did. I have tried at least twice since he got home to get him to change his mind, but he still says this is what he wants. I made him choose how I was dressed for this evening, you see the result of his choice before you now. Acting as his mistress, with him as my 'sub', after he had laid out my clothes, I told him to take out and put next to the clothes, the item I bought at that 'sex shop', which was a leather paddle, to administer discipline to a submissive. As I told you, I didn't know if I would need it, but if I did, it needed to be there at that moment. Knowing what I had bought and that I was going to use it to punish him for refusing to tell me what had happened last night in the club, he accepted, without question my order to kneel, naked, over the end of the bed. He then accepted, again without question, three quite hard strokes on his bare bum, counting them and thanking me for each one. He was harder, more aroused than I had known him for ages, so while he was still kneeling I reached between his legs and literally 'milked him' into a glass."

"Later I again tried to get him to stop this, without success. I really laid it on thick about the risk I could fall in love with you and if that happened I could want to leave him, and told him that he had until you arrived to change his mind, but after that it was out of his hands. It would then be my decision and he would have to live with it. I told you he got so much more excited, he actually came in his pants, even though I had made him cum into a glass not 45 minutes before. He actually said that even if I came home with your semen inside me and running down my leg, he would be happy to welcome you back to our home."

"You arrived and before he opened the door I again gave him one last chance. I told him that one word now would stop all of this, but he didn't say that word. So you see, he has made his choice. The decision is now not his to make, it is mine. Even if he begs me, in front of you, because he believes we have had sex on the way home, it is too late for him to just 'change his mind'. He let us walk out together, so it is now my decision what happens between us, not his. Tomorrow, when I call into work I will invite you to dinner, with myself and John. I will issue the invitation to dinner in front of Janet, in your office, so no one can say this is a 'clandestine meeting'. But what I am telling you now; because I won't say it in front of her is ......don'tforget your toothbrush! John will be spending tomorrow night in the spare bedroom. Even if he has decided to change his mind, his choices are now limited to:

1. Accepting you and I are now lovers, even if he should now decide he doesn't like it, he has to put up with it. If he finds that he can't, there is option 2.

2. He files for divorce, and we go our own separate ways.

She looked at the disbelief on his face and giggled. "Yes! You don't think I would have let things go as far as this, if I hadn't already decided that I wanted you, do you? What kind of a woman do you think I am? How many men do you think I have allowed to put their hand up my skirt? I wasn't the passive victim of your lust, I not only put your hand there, I told you to rip my tights apart so you could touch me, where, at that moment,Ineeded you to touch me, more easily. Do you think I would give you a 'blow job', and take you all the way to completion, just to get a lift home? When I laid down all the conditions any lover I would be prepared to consider had to fulfil, just about the only thing I didn't do, was to send himyourphotograph."

"Now! Are you going to kiss me or what?"

David drew her towards him, "The kiss sounds pretty good, but how long before we get to the 'or what'?"

"Shut up you fool," said Sarah as their lips met. "That's tomorrow night. Free up your weekend, you are going to be busy."

For the next half hour, David and Sarah held each other, talked about the new situation all of them were entering. They also managed to do quite a lot of kissing and David gave Sarah another orgasm, when his fingers slid into her very juicy pussy, as well. When the time reached 10:20, Sarah said it was time to go. "The Nose goes to bed at about 10:45 and I want her to see us pull up and be welcomed back into the house by John. I will give him a ring and tell him we will be home in about 10 minutes."

Using her mobile, Sarah phoned home and told John to watch for them and be ready to welcome them back. She also told him to switch on the computer as there was something she wanted David to see before he went home.

She did up the buttons of her blouse, taking care that half way down, where it would be covered by her jacket, she missed a buttonhole so the blouse was unevenly fastened. Then she modestly pulled the hem of her skirt down to her knees again, put her jacket on and fastened it, ready for the walk from the car to the front door.

David started the car and as he drove out onto the road he asked, "What about Janet? Have you decided yet what you will do about her?"

"It's difficult to say," said Sarah, "Something like that can't be planned in advance or it stands a good chance of looking false, which would make things worse, not better. I think it would be best if I play along with what she suggested and tell her I would like to talk about what happened between us this morning. No promises, no strings attached, like she said, just a chat. I think a rather nervous, 'I don't know what made me kiss you like I did, I've never done anything like that before, but something happened inside me and now I can't get how it made me feel out of my mind'. I think that will be the best way to approach this, as a very nervous newcomer to these feelings. That will still give me the opportunity to back away from it, without causing offence, and Janet and I can then still be friends. On the other hand, if we hit it off, who knows? I am not going to turn into a card carrying, boots and a crew cut, lesbian so don't get yourself worked up about it. You like to dress as a woman, which I assume you will still want to continue doing, and if this does work out with Janet, it might mean I will spend a little time with her too. As I said before, it wouldn't hurt our relationship if the ladies at work think Janet and I are now 'an item', would it!"

She remembered something else, "When I showed John the photo of me from your camera, he asked if he could see the other pictures that were on it, but I refused. He only saw the one of me, I told him the rest were your private photos and only you could give permission for him to see them. He might ask again, but it is your decision whether to let him see any of them."

"I don't know," said David, looking nervously at her, "He might not approve of me if he sees them, and ..... I don't know if ...... I'll have to think about it."

Sarah looked at him, "Am I getting too suspicious here, or is that the real reason? Whether John approves or not, is now a minor worry. I told you, this is my choice, not his and he no longer has the right to say yes or no to whoever I choose. After all, I am the one you will be going to bed with, not him. Is there anything else I should know about?"

David didn't speak, but he couldn't look at her either. She could feel that there was more to this than he had said. "OK! Stop the car. I want to know what it is. We are starting a brand new relationship tonight and I don't intend starting it with you keeping things from me that I need to know, so come on, you have had all evening to tell me if there is something else going on."

David pulled to the roadside and stopped the car. "I don't want to cause any additional friction between you and John," he said, "But does he go out on a Monday night much?"

Sarah was puzzled, "Well yes," she said, "He usually goes to the social club on Monday, Wednesday and sometimes on Friday nights too. Why do you ask?"

"You asked me earlier about Wednesday nights at Jennifer's, and did I go there 'dressed'.

"Yes" she said, "Are you saying that John goes there on a Wednesday too?"

"No" said David, "But there is another place I go to. Not often, but sometimes I go to a club called 'Clarence's' on a Monday night. 'Clarence's' is a gay club. Not all gay places welcome those of us who may not be gay, but just like to dress, but 'Clarence's' sets aside Monday nights. Not exclusively by any means, but on Mondays quite a few of the customers will be 'dressed' but are not necessarily gay. As you put it about Jennifer's, we have an 'all girls together' night. John hasn't recognised me, because when I go there, I am always 'dressed', but I have seen him there a few times. If he sees those pictures from my camera, I am sure he will recognise me, and I am not sure how that would work out. I have never seen him there with anyone, he seems to sit in a corner on his own. He doesn't stay late, just has a couple of drinks, and then leaves, but it is definitely him."

Sarah was stunned, "You have seen John in a gay bar?" she said "what would he be doing there? When we accidentally went in one while on holiday, he couldn't wait to get out; in fact he left half of his drink he was in such a hurry. Honestly, I don't think he is gay."

"I don't suppose he is actually gay, it's possible he might be bi-sexual, but I don't know if he is or he isn't," said David, "We have him pegged as what we call a 'Wannabe'. That's someone who likes ladies things but hasn't got the nerve to wear them himself, well not in public anyway.

Sarah burst out laughing and David looked at her as if she had gone mad. "You think that maybe John wants to dress in women's things like you do, but is afraid to?" Sarah said.

David nodded, but then said, "Sarah, 'Clarence's' isn't agay bar. It's amember's only 'gay club!' They are quite strict about their 'one member, one guest' rule. Guests have to be signed in, and there are a limited number of times, I think it's twice, that anyone can be signed in as a guest before they have to become a member to get in. I don't go there a lot, but I have seen him there a few times. I am sorry if this is a shock to you, but from the number of times that I have seen him there, he has got to be a member.

"This is something I am going to have to think about," said Sarah. "Let me be sure about what you are telling me here. My husband, John, is a member of a gay club and you think it might be because he wants to wear ladies clothes, but is afraid to do so in public?"

David nodded, "I don't know how often he goes there, or what his motivation is. I only know I have seen him there, on a Monday night, when there are usually several other 'transvestites' in the club. I can't say if he goes on other nights or why he goes there. The 'Wannabe' thing is only what someone else said to me"

Sarah sat in silence for several minutes, thinking. Then she said, "Come on, let's get going, I need to get home before this magical carriage turns back into a pumpkin, and the 'Wicked Witch of the North' across the road, begins to brew her evil potions. We can talk more about this over the weekend."

As she said that, it occurred to Sarah that she was making all these plans, and just expecting him to fall in with them. She realised that her 'P.A mode' had kicked in and she was taking over. "I am sorry," she said, "I am jumping in making these arrangements. Dinner tomorrow night! You, staying over! Us spending Saturday and possibly even Saturday night together as well! I haven't even asked you if that is what you want to do. What are your plans? Do you have anything organised for this weekend? I took over and just assumed, and that was wrong of me. I got so caught up with everything which has happened today and getting things sorted out at home, that I just carried on organising your life as well."

David smiled at her then leaned across and kissed her. "I didn't have any special plans for this weekend anyway, certainly nothing as important to me as just being with you." He put the car into gear and they set off again towards Sarah's home.