Working Relationship Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was bragging that he had been having sex with a woman he was doing some work for" said John. "He showed us some pictures of her that he had taken. Then he said that her husband not only knew he was having sex with her, Mick said it turned him on that she was being fucked by someone with such a big cock and he liked to be in the room to watch while Mick shagged her. I suggested that she was nothing more than a prostitute. She was paying for the building work by having sex with the builder, but Mick laughed at that. He said if anyone was the prostitute it was him, because the job was paid for in full and the woman's husband gave him a nice bonus for having kept his wife so happy. He said the woman still phoned him occasionally to ask him to pop round because there was 'something she needed him to apply his special talents to'. He said her husband was usually there to watch, but sometimes she called him when her husband was at work because she thought it was more intimate if they were alone."

"The thought of you being with another man does turn me on quite a lot and Mick saw that I had an erection. I excused myself and went into the toilets, hoping to calm down a bit, but he followed me in there. I was standing at the urinal trying to pee, which isn't easy with an erection. He winked at me and said that he liked you a lot and was sure you had something that needed the services of a 'good builder' like him to take care of. That was when he said he could see I liked the idea of someone watching someone else fuck my wife. He said he would be only too happy to fuck you for me while I watched. Then he referred to you as 'a sexy bitch' and made the other statements I told you about last night. I wasn't trying to 'pick him up', honestly, although I admit seeing the size of his cock did cause something of a flutter inside me."

Sarah was silent for a moment, then she said "So, Let me get this right. For at least three years you have fantasised about being submissive to me, and me having sex with another man. I must assume that these desires have not just suddenly appeared, but you have wanted to have sex with other men for longer than the one year yousayyou have been doing it. When did you first realise you had these desires John?"

John was unable to meet her eyes. "I think I first realised I had these feelings when I was about 18, but I tried to deny them" he replied. "Joining that club was the first time I really admitted that I was actually bi-sexual and my focus was becoming more and more towards being gay."

"When we accidentally went into that bar on the South Coast, and you realised it was a Gay Bar. Was that why you were in such a hurry to get out of there?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, I saw two men kissing and I knew then that it was what I wanted. I think I have always had a desire to dress in ladies clothes and I thought this thing about other men was just a part of that. When I saw those men, doing that so openly, I knew then I wanted to be like them and I think that scared me, so I ran from it."

"But it wouldn't go away would it?" Said Sarah. John shook his head.

"But that 'Gay Bar' incident happened over three years ago John, and you bought the first ankle chain for me the summer before that. Keeping in mind what I said about Lies, Mistakes and Omissions, do you not think you should review the time frame involved here? I think we should start from when you bought me that ankle chain, don't you? In case you thought, because of the relaxed nature of this talk so far, you were no longer under the directive, made at the start of this discussion, I would like to point out that this is yourFirstwarning and it is for attempting to mislead me. I remind you that the next one will be your last. Continue!"

John thought back, trying to remember exactly when these things happened. He knew Sarah had a much better memory than he did for what had happened and when, so he knew he had to get this right. He decided in that moment it would be much safer to 'come clean' than risk Sarah finding more inconsistencies in his story.

"I am sorry" he said, "I had forgotten it was so long ago that I bought you that ankle chain. When I bought that I had been thinking about buying an anklet for you for some time. I first heard of the significance of them when I used to go to watch 'United' at their home games and a group of us were having a drink before the game. There was a lady in the pub who was wearing one and one of the lads said about it. I knew I couldn't tell you what wearing an anklet meant, but when I saw a range of chains in a jewellers shop window while we were away on holiday, I decided to buy one for you. The jeweller had a smirk on his face when he cut the length needed and fixed the clasps onto the ends. The engraved disc I bought at the same time. Then before I plucked up courage to tell you what the significance of where they are worn is, that man approached you and you came back to the hotel, blazing mad at me for having bought you something which, you said, marked you out as little better than a slut. After that I never dared to show the disc to you."

"Thank goodness for one thing" said Sarah, "At least you didn't get it engraved around here. So, if you bought that disc with the chain, you must have been thinking about me meeting with other men for sex for about four or five years now?"

"Yes. It must be that long. It was after that I began to try and visualise the kind of man you might like, and that led to me thinking about seeing you with him. I then found I was spending more time wondering about his penis, and what it would be like. Then we went into that bar and the whole emphasis of my desires changed. It really scared me, because it was the first time I really accepted it was what I wanted. I must have fought against it for almost a year, before I plucked up courage to go into town and seek out that club. I had seen an advertisement for it in a local paper in the personal column. The address turned out to be a single door down a side street and I think it was the scariest thing I have ever done, ringing that doorbell. A hatch in the door opened and I asked if this was 'Clarence's'. The man asked if I had been before and I just said 'No, but I saw your advert in the paper'. He opened the door and I stepped inside. He closed the door behind me then he told me to sign in. He gave me a sheet with the club rules printed on it, and directed me down a flight of stairs to the bar. Everyone seemed friendly, but I didn't stay very long, just over an hour. It was really a very nice place. Comfortable, well ventilated, the drinks were not hugely expensive and nobody bothered me. I was afraid when I went that I would be molested by predatory gays, but everyone was quietly chatting, much the same as in any other club. Then an older man came and sat beside me and started to talk to me. It turned out he was the owner, and he was very nice. He didn't ask about my sexual preferences at all, just 'how did I hear about Clarence's, and what did I think of the place, that sort of thing. I told him that this was all very new to me. He then asked if I was aware that this was a Gay Club, and I said I was. Then he asked if I was married and if my wife knew of these desires I had. I didn't really know what to say so I just said I was married. He smiled and said "Still in the closet then." I laughed at this and used a phrase I had heard, I think it was on TV, I said "So far back I am almost in Narnia". He laughed at this and told me I wasn't alone, many other members were in the same boat, or closet. I joined Clarence's that night, and have been going occasionally ever since."

"So you have been a member there for what, two years?" said Sarah.

"I think it's just over two years" said John.

"So you have been a member of this club for over two years. I think you might now want to re-assess, the time frame you have been meeting men for sex?" asked Sarah. "After all, from what you have said so far, for over two years you have been going to a gay club and you are asking me to believe you never interacted with anyone you met there until a year ago? Somehow I think this is rather unlikely and because of this, I am issuing your second and final warning. Nightdress up around your chest and knickers down around your knees, kneeling across the end of the bed..... NOW JOHN! Hesitation will bring you the first punishment stroke right now, so DO IT!"

John did as she ordered and knelt over the end of the bed.

"Perhaps now you would like to continue" said Sarah pleasantly, "But before you move on, I am now interested in when you began to have sex with other men. At this point I suggest you stick to the truth, and it had better be believable, because I assure you, you will know instantly, if I don't believe you."

"It was about 18 months ago" John admitted, "With another member of the club. He invited me back to his flat for a drink and one thing led to another, and he sucked me. I didn't do anything to him, he just .........Aaaah! Oh My God! ......... No Sarah! ..... Please!"

"I think we should try that one again, don't you?" She said. "The next time you think I am joking about how I will inform you that I do not believe you, I suggest you bite the bedspread, because if you make that amount of noise again I will have to gag you. Now if you want to be able to sit comfortably at your desk tomorrow, I think it is time you realised that I am serious and you had better stop trying to lie your way out of this."

"You have got away with your lies for this long because I didn't understand, until tonight, that the man I married ten years ago is a cheating, lying, homosexual cocksucker, who took me for a fool. Now! Did I miss anything out there? ..... No? ...... I didn't think I had. I think that sums up how, at this moment, I see you. You have got away with it up to now, but I promise you, that stops right here and right now!"

"So! Would you like to reconsider that last answer now?"

"We kissed and cuddled for a while and then we sucked each other, Sarah."

"All right! Now, if he was your first 'gay friend', let's start with him and work forwards. How many times did you go with him to have sex?"

"Twice Sarah. It was only twice."

"All right! So how many other male sex partners have you had, in total, during the two years plus that you have been a member of that club?"

"Twelve. Ahhhhhh! .... Oh My God!..... That is the truth Sarah! ..... I swear it is!"

"Let me point out that although I warned you I would not allowanynew lies, you have still continued to tell them. Youaregoing to understand that I am no longer going to allow that. You repeated your earlier lie, with only a small change, the number of times became the number of partners. I allowed that change as a 'mistake' you wanted to correct, but now the number of sex partners has now gone up from four to twelve, plus the one you went with twice from that club. That is thirteen different male sex partners in the last two years, so the four partners you changed to from the four times, was obviously a new lie, wasn't it? Now! I want to know how many times in total have you had sex with men."

"I am not absolutely sure, but about twenty two, maybe twenty five times."

"That's better! You seem to be learning the new rules. You see, it's quite simple. If I believe you – That's fine. If I don't; if I think it is, or evenmightbeanother lie –It will hurt. That answer, by the way, I think was on the borderline, but on this occasion you got the benefit of the doubt. I don't suggest you rely on always getting that."

"When did the incident you told us about with the cross dresser happen?"

"A year ago ....... Ohhh Shit! ....... Oh My God ........ No! ..... Six months ..... It was six months. Honestly Sarah it was just six months ago."

"I see. Just when I thought you were starting to understand our new relationship, you just had to try it again didn't you? The truth John! If you want to be able to sit down tomorrow with any degree of comfort, I just want the truth. You say you prefer to give oral to your partners, but how many times have you taken it in your arse?"

"Four times Mistress"

"Thank you John. I am glad to see you have at last remembered the proper way to address me. I have one last question for tonight. How many times have you had your cock in another man's arse?"

John was almost crying. "Twice Mistress!"

"There now, I think I have heard enough for tonight, John. That is of course unless you have any more 'mistakes or omissions' you wish to correct while this 'one time only' concession is still in force?"

John shook his head.

"Very well! I want you to remember the lessons you have learned here tonight. I amnotprepared to be lied to anymore. For at least half of our married life you have got away with telling me these lies and that is now over. You admit to having sex with thirteen different men, on at least twenty five occasions over the last two years. I am not convinced that is entirely true, but I did allow you the benefit of the doubt about that. I warn you now, your record of lies don't suggest to me that such leniency is deserved, so unless you have come to like being unable to sit down, I would recommend you stick strictly to the truth in future. If I catch you in a lie again John, I assure you tonight's 'introduction' to telling the truth will pale into insignificance."

"Six of those times have involved anal penetration, so although you say, oral is your preference, obviously anal is acceptable, both giving and receiving. This leaves at least nineteen times, including the one six months ago, that you have sucked other men off and swallowed their semen in a 24 month period."

"The outright lies you told us downstairs I have let pass, because I had said that you could correct 'mistakes' without punishment. Remember though, that concession was a 'one time only' deal, soallfuture lies will be punished. Remember also, that tonight you have only received three strokes at 'punishment strength'. Your response to those strokes has told me that should I need to administer further punishments Iwillneed to gag you before I begin, or you will wake the neighbours. You now know what a punishment stroke with my 'corrector' feels like. I hope I will not have cause to refresh your memory of that sensation, because I can always increase the amount of effort used when applying them, should I feel they have not been effective enough."

"You will now put yourself to bed, in here. Tomorrow I have things I need to do, so I will be using the car. I will take you to work and I will be there to collect you when you finish. I have a new mobile phone number which you will put into your mobile at breakfast, so you will be able to contact me should you need to during the day. I hope you now realise that both of our lives are going to be very different from now on. Remember, you are the one who started this, and it is only because of our marriage and the feelings I had for you, that I agreed to go along with it. I didn't realise then how much of a change this would be, or how much your desires had changed. Those changes are now the new reality of what our relationship has become."

"I have no intention of even trying to go back to what our lives were before. I refuse to base my life on what I now realise was a web of lies and deceit, so either we go forward into whatever our marriage has now become, or we end it completely. Those are now the only alternatives that are open. I want you to think about that, John! At this moment I do not foresee any possibility of rekindling the relationship I thought we had. You will note I say that Ithoughtwe had. That relationship is over; it has been destroyed totally by your actions. I have to think about where I wish to go from here and I will inform you of that, when I have had time to consider my options. I will see you in the morning. Goodnight."

As she closed the bedroom door behind her, in spite of the seriousness of the changes she was facing, Sarah couldn't prevent a small smile from crossing her face. Her apparent ability to know when John was lying wasn't because of some 'woman's intuition' or psychic ability. She had noticed, when he told a lie he had 'clenched his buttocks' expecting her to hit him, this basically told her he was lying. With the exception of that first stroke, which she had administered because she thought it unlikely the man who took him back to his flat had done things to him without John having reciprocated in some way. After that when he told a lie, he flinched expecting to be struck, so she struck him.

After visiting the bathroom Sarah went to bed. Tomorrow would be a long and important day for her future and she needed to be fresh and alert to ensure that she was in control of the direction it took. Hers and David's whole future depended on how she handled things at work, she couldn't afford to get this wrong.

12