Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 07

Story Info
Rob & Pete satisfy Jodi's hunger and share their cocks.
3.3k words
4.53
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us were really good together, as friends (and fuckbuddies). Our times together always included amazing conversation, great food, nice cocktails and intense threesome sex...not always in that order. If you've read previous chapters, it's clear Pete and I are full-on bisexual, but I was far more comfortable with it than he was. As we grew ever closer to having the definitive boy's night that would change things, we had some amazing hook-ups to satisfy those needs.

********************************************

They led me to the patio and Pete ran in for a couple beers.

Jodi and I sat on the patio, watching the sun move lower over the garden and the meadow beyond. It was mid fall and the big oaks were silhouetted by the sun. Birds animated the garden in a last frenzied hurrah; we even spotted a couple finches. We sat for a half hour or so, catching up with each other.

"What do you think of the new daybed...isn't it hot?"

"Very cool! It looks Miesian, but with bigger cushions."

Pete responded, "Definitely...we couldn't believe we could get something like a Barcelona for the patio...you know?"

I grinned at them both, "I like it...but we need to break it in. Don't you think?"

"Well, we've already done that...a couple times," he took a drink and grinned.

She smiled, "But that's what we were hoping for, sweetie. It's perfect for a garden fuck!"

I put my glass down, "Jo, couldn't have said it better."

As that came out of my mouth, she was on her back, with legs up in the air and shimmying out of shorts...and then panties. "Let's do it! I think we need to break it in, with you."

Pete had put his beer down and started to pull off his clothes, "Yeah dude, get naked and get on it...break it in!"

She laid back, grabbed each knee and pulled her legs back to the side. There was already a hint of wetness, peeking from the spread of her tiny slit.

I moved my hands under her firm, rounded ass, gripping her cheeks, and pulling her closer. Our lips met, and her tongue danced over mine. Wrapping her arms tight around me, her hands wildly roamed over my back and down over my ass. Her body shuddered with pleasure, when I pumped fingers into her pussy, "Mmmmmmm, god damn, Rob...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah! "

After a few minutes of finger-fucking, "Mmmmm...Pete, our baby girl's so fucking wet...can't wait to taste it, dude."

As always, he was more than content to watch, "Make'r moan, buddy...that's it...make our baby girl moan!"

I spread her legs wide and went face-first; I pushed my tongue deep into the warmth. I noticed her toes curl, as she moaned, "Mmmmmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...huh...huh...huh...that's good...so good...Rob...Rob...yeah...yeah!"

I pumped fingers into her while I focused on her clit, licking and sucking wildly. I teased her, rapidly flicking her clit till she quivered; it didn't take long before, she was humping into my face. "Oh god...oh god...Rob...I'm...I'm close...yeah...yeah...oh god!"

Sensing that she was already on the verge, I backed off. "Fuck! You're horny as hell...we just started and you're ready to blow!"

She giggled, "Yeah...I guess I'm a little horny." She got the sexy grin, "Sweetie, it's your turn...but can I have go with Robbie."

Pete laughed, "No problem here." He looked over at me, "And yes we've named your dick, Robbie...it sounds stupid, but we talk a lot about our times together...you know?"

Jodi giggled, and pointed first towards my face, "Rob," and then at my crotch, "and Robbie."

"Tara and Brian, another couple I know, named their dildo Robbie...or Rubber Robbie."

She giggled before wrapping her lips around Robbie, "I bet that's a fun toy."

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...fuck yeah! That's it, baby girl...be a good girl and suck that dick...mmmm...suck it!"

Her mouth descended my hard, veiny cock. Going slow, I pumped through her lips, stretched taut around the shaft. To encourage more forceful thrusts, she grabbed my hips to drive the dick deeper and harder.

Grabbing the top of her head and pushing deeper, I was straining her throat's limits. The sweet sound of wet slurping was music to my ears...and Pete's. Then she tightened her grip on my thighs to take over, frantically bobbing over the rock-hard flesh. Eventually, spit trickled from her mouth and ran down her face.

I pulled out, grabbed a big handful, and smiled.

She got that sexy grin, again, "I know what you need."

"I bet you do, too...they look ready...and anxious...anxious to be fucked!"

Still grinning, she looked down over her breasts, "I guess they do...look a little anxious. Honey, can you get the lube?"

Lying back on the day bed, she rubbed her hands over her breasts and tweaked her nipples, till they were totally erect.

I used both hands to stroke lube over my dick and smeared some through her cleavage. Her breasts felt good in my hands, big and firm; they were always amazing fun. If you haven't read a previous chapter, they were the kind of tits that got a double-take from guys...she knew it...and she knew how to use them.

Stiff and glazed with lube, her nips were perfect for nibbling, at least until I couldn't hold my dick back...Robbie was ready to fuck some titties. I smeared a little more on and prodded her nipples, before sinking into that amazing cleavage. Smearing the bits of pre-cum I left behind, she gripped them both and mashed them together, against my dick.

I humped forward and began stroking into the firm, pillowed flesh. I groaned, "Fuck! Jodi, I really need those big titties...fuck...I need a good titty-fuck"

"Mmmmm, I do too, sweetie...I love it when you fuck me this way. Use my tits...that's it, fuck'm...fuck my tits...mmmm, that's it...that's it."

She asked with the sexiest grin, "You love that big cock between my tits, don't you?"

"What do you think, sweetie? "

Before she said anything, Pete moaned, "Rob, fuck'm...fuck those titties...fuck those titties good...fuck yeah...fuck'm...fuck'm!"

I put my hands over hers and started to fuck harder. My thrusts pushed her breasts upward, so my dick was poking her chin. With a big swollen tip emerging, she knew what to do, lifting her head and leaning forward.

"Dude! Look at that bounce...look at those titties...look at those titties bounce!"

I grinned, "Now, spread those lips, baby girl...yeah that's it...I'll give'ya more." With my up-strokes, it passed through her pouty lips and thrust into her mouth.

Pete was glued to us, "Yeah Jo, suck the big Robbie! Mmmmm...you look so fuckin' hot...smokin' hot...with him between your tits." He laughed, "...and between those lips!"

I groaned, "Yeah that's it, baby girl...that's sweet...stroke me with those big titties...stroke my dick...yeah...yeah!"

I don't know how I didn't cum then and there, but somehow, I was able to go for it and fuck harder, fucking through her tits at a wild pace. Pete looked hot, too. I wasn't sure where I wanted to focus...the sight of my dick fucking through her tits or the sight of him jerking his dick...you know?

"Oh fuck! Fuck yeah...suck it...take that dick, baby girl. Yeah, take that dick...take my dick!"

Finally, I lost it, pulling out, and draining three days-worth over her tits. "Fuckkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming! Fuckin' cumming!"

I looked into her eyes and then admired the aftermath; she was peppered with cum and it pooled in her cleavage. She ran her hands over her pearled breasts, smearing seed until they glistened. "All this fucking cum...I love it...mmmm...I love it! Pete...honey, look at all Robbie's cum...it's thick and hot...isn't it yummy!"

"Mmmm...it is fuckin' hot...rub it all over for us...that's it...rub it all over."

I was calming down, breathing better and stroking my dick.

Pete laughs, "Dude, I guess we know this about ya...yer still hard...yer always hard."

"That's not true, Pete...look at this...it's a little soft. You know...with you two, I can't possibly lose an erection, totally. I'm shocked that there's any blood left in the rest of my body."

They both laughed, and Jodi spoke, "Well, I'm not done. Sweetie, I wanna feel it in my belly...deep in my belly. I need to be fucked, sweetie!"

I look at Pete, "Dude, still not completely hard...get me ready...get me ready for yer wife."

"Pete, he's right...Robbie needs to be ready for me...you know how much I need it, baby."

He reached out to cup my balls, while his other hand stroked the shaft. With a big grin, he leaned in with his tongue and worked over the entire length. When I felt his tongue focus on the tip...it nearly drove me nuts. "Fuck Pete! Damn...damn...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...that's' makin' me fuckin' hard...that's it...make it...make it hard!"

Before taking it back between his lips, "Jo...Robbie's on the way...on the way." Stuffed with big, throbbing dick, he squeezed his lips tighter and pushed them down over the shaft. It rubbed over the roof of his mouth, as it went deeper. He bobbed his head, until I could feel very back of his mouth. His head rocked, side to side, skillfully satisfying every inch of the long, veined girth.

When he finally pulled off, it was hard as a rock and pulsing over my belly, broadly arching from the thick mane of pubic fur. He grinned, "Sweetie, I think Robbie's ready for you, now."

"Mmmmm...he is honey...look at that! I'm ready too."

With her legs spread wide, I leaned forward to caress the tender skin of her legs; I slowly rubbed through the lips, teasing her senses. I pumped the head in and out, groaning from the exquisite sensation of her pussy's grasp. She quivered with hunger, and moaned, "Oh Rob...Rob! I'm ready...so ready...please...please...please, fuck me!"

I was more than ready...ready to plow into her...ready to pump that tight pussy...ready to make her scream. The swollen shaft, wet with her husband's spit, made quick work of pushing past the tightness of her lips. She was dripping wet, aching to be satisfied, and I watched her react, as I slowly pushed inside. Her eyes never left mine, as she rolled her hips up to meet me. Few things can equal that first reaction, when a woman's whole body relaxes, coaxing you deeper.

Her eyes grew, her legs open wider and her moans got louder, "Ohhhh god! Please...mmmmm...please, gimme that dick...it's good...all that thick...thick...yeah...thick dick...yeah...yeah, so good! Fuck me, Rob...fuck me! Feels good...good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good, sweetie."

With Pete leering and jerking his big dick, it was even more amazing; he was as excited as she was.

"So good...it's yours...my pussy's yours...all yours...stretch it...stretch it! Yeah! Stretch me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...it's so good...yeah...yeah!"

"Give it to me," she groaned. "Yeah, give it to me...give me all that dick...deep...deep...yeah!"

My hands gripped her hips, pulling her into me and pushing my girth deeper. I was all in before pumping with smaller thrusts, to start, pulling out a few inches and pushing back in.

She begged for more, "Gimme...gimme all my...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...all my Robbie!"

"Yeah, that's my girl. There she is...my cock slut...yeah...yeah...that's my girl!" I pushed her legs way back and mercilessly pounded, as deep as I could. I watched her breasts jump and bob with the rhythm of my long, sensual strokes. Her whole body moved with mine; I felt her legs grab hold and quivering against my ass.

My only response was to pump harder, until she screamed, "Fuckkkkk! Rob! Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me!"

After a long, steady pounding, she got closer, and started working her clit, "Rob...Rob...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's so...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...fuck...so good!"

Each time, going balls-deep, my hips spanked her ass cheeks. I was fucking her, closer and closer, to orgasm; her other hand slapped hard and dug into the cushion, while pleasure overwhelmed her body. As I continued the balls-deep assault, I moaned, "Ohhh, god! Your wife's pussy is the best!"

"Dude...you got that...fuck'r...fuck'r good...that's it...fuck'r good...fuck'r hard!"

I felt her clenching tighter, "Oh god, honey...I'm gonna cum...Pete...gonna cum...cum all over Robbie...Rob...Rob! I'm gonna cum...fuckin' hard...oh god...oh god...cumming!" The intensity washed over her face, and she screamed, "Oh god...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkkk!"

"Yeah, that's it...keep cumming...make it last...make it last! Cum on my dick...yeah...yeah...that's my girl...cum on that big dick...cum on that big dick!"

I collapsed on top, grunting like a rutting animal, thrusting my tongue through her lips. A steamy sweat moistened our skin and I humped wildly into her body. As I filled her with thick, cream, the sensual sounds of ecstasy echoed over the meadow. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck...Jo...fuck yeah! Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkkk!"

Still dazed from release...but horny as fuck, I looked over to see Pete stroking his dick and I pushed his hand away. It stood proudly, and I admired the enticing curve of the shaft, tracing my fingers over the surface. After all our time together, it was one of those rare moments, when it was my turn to worship his cock. Engorged with an intense need for release, he had just watched me fill his wife's pussy. I decided it was his turn; I wrapped my hand tight around its girth and stroked, up and down, feeling the heat of his hard flesh.

"Dude, lay down here and let me take care of things."

Jodi was smiling, "And I get to watch!"

I savored the swollen head with my mouth. It didn't take long before he was moaning and leaking precum; it lubed my tongue's dance over the head.

While servicing the business end, I kept my hand stroking. I slid my hand all the way down to grab the hard-muscled base and pumped deeper, taking, more and more, girthy reward through my lips.

"Fuck dude...mmmmm...suck me...suck me...stroke me...stroke that dick...yeah...yeah...fuckin' suck that dick!" When our eyes met, he bit his lip, and pushed his fingers up his ass. While I stroked his swollen dick, Jo and I watched him pump his ass and moan louder. He instinctively rolled his hips, arching his back and thrusting through my hand. I started pumping faster, going from the beefy, muscular base to the very tip.

"Fuck yeah, dude! Fuck, that feels good...so good! Rob, make me...make me cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, make me cum! I need to cum so bad...need to cum...please!"

Just like his wife, he moaned, and his hands grabbed at the cushion. His breath got choppy, with his deep sensual moans. I felt his body stiffen, "Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck yeah! Fuck yeah...need to cum...make me cum...please...please, make me cum!"

My hands wrapped tight around the girth of his cock, feeling thick, throbbing veins press against my hand. His dick felt rock-hard, like it was filling up with pressure...a pressure that needed to be released.

He got so close, he was screaming, "Keep...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me...cum...need to cum...make me cum...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

Once he started to shudder, I could feel the release surging up the shaft. I watched it pulse out, to spatter his abs. Some big, some small, I found intense pleasure in each flex of his cock, as it pumped sex over my fingers. "Fuck...dude...fuck...that's so good...so fucking good! Give us all that seed!"

To milk it dry, I stroked a couple more times and he humped my fist. He grinned, looking over at Jodi then me, "Fuck! Dude, that was fucking amazing...fuck!"

He focused the smile on his wife, "Sweetie, thank you for this...all this...not every wife would accept wife-sharing and voyeurism, let alone a bisexual husband...you know."

"Jo, he's right...you're an amazing woman...thank you!"

"Guys, I wouldn't trade these fun, hook-ups for anything...you know I love it. And, Rob, I really love having you, here. Her smile grew, "And I especially love Robbie!"

"Well, then we need to celebrate all that...wife-sharing, bisexual husbands and our hot, little Jodi.

Pete chimed in, "And Robbie...don't forget Robbie."

I stroked my hand over my dick, "Of course, we need to add Robbie to the list! Let me make us a drink...I can run to the kitchen...wine, prosecco, beer, a cocktail...?"

"Dude, let's do Manhattans!"

"Pete, are we brothers or some shit?"

"Maybe...shit happens...you know," he laughs.

"Honey, you know where things are, but check the pantry. I got cherries the other day...our favorites."

"Luxardo?"

"You got it, sweetie."

It took me a little longer, because I was looking for a tray to carry drinks, but once I was heading back through the living room, I yelled, "Cocktails on the way!"

I quickly realized they didn't hear a word, when I heard, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' ride it, sweetie...ride it...fuck! Come on...ride me, baby girl...ride me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...fuck me...fuck me!"

She was on top and riding hard; even after the handjob, Pete was standing tall and seriously enjoying his cowgirl. He was fucking into creampie and I could see it trickling down over his balls.

"Fuck! Jo! Fuck me...make me cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna cum in you...want another?"

She saw me and smiled, "Yeah...mmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...put it in me...put it with Robbie's...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...put it with Robbie's! Make me full...gimme...a double...uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme that load...yessssss!"

He looked over, I was still looking for a spot to sit the tray down, "Dude, love it...watch me fuck'r with yer cum! Mmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it's sweet...yer seed...in her pussy! Fuck...I'm cumming...shootin' cum in yers...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...feels good...fuckin' good...fuckkkkkkk!"

As Jo leaned back on her hands, with spread legs, the sight of her lips stretched around his dick was smokin' hot fantasy!

She ran her fingers through the seed and gripped the base of the swollen shaft, still pulsing inside. When he started to pull out, out came a double creampie, leaving a creamy trail on his thigh.

She smiled at us, "There you go baby...you satisfied?"

"Fuck, yeah...I'm satisfied...I think it's dripping out!"

As she climbed off, she kept it off the furniture and rubbed some over her belly.

Pete grinned at me, "I feel satisfied. Rob, are you satisfied?"

"Very satisfied...well satisfied...very well satisfied. Jo you satisfied?"

"Oh gawd...you two are related...it never ends."

I gave her a Manhattan and grinned, "But you love us, both."

Pete scooted back to prop himself up and I handed him one. "Why do you get two cherries?"

I felt a little guilty and laughed, "Well, I'm a selfish...let's say one's for me...and one's Robbie."

She giggled, "Rob, good save...but we do need to keep Robbie fed."

She looked over at Pete, "Honey, please...never forget Robbie."

"I don't think I can, baby...don't think I can."

We walked naked through the garden, finishing our cocktails with the sunset...another special memory with Jodi & Pete.

**************************************************

When I got home, I took a quick shower and fell into bed; Tina was already sound asleep.

About 5:30 I got up and made coffee. I sat her's on the nightstand and slipped back into bed to watch her gradually wake up.

She smiled up at me and I leaned over to kiss her; she reached down to stroke me. Her sexy grin told me all I need to know, but she said, "I want to start my breakfast, here in bed."

I smiled, "Honey, I got coffee over there."

"I need cream this morning."

Taking it deep into her mouth, she bobbed up and down the length of my dick. I pumped my hips up to meet her throat and moaned, "Fuck baby girl...you'll get that cream...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's fuckin perfect...suck me...like that...yeah like that!"

12