Working the Cubicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Lym
Tom_Lym
38 Followers

It was not, as she had learned today.

Not even close.

Stu had not taken her rejection or her mild act of resistance well. In response, he had pulled back with a displeased look on his face and began slamming into her. Pleasure became intertwined with pain as Stu's pace quickened and he fucked her furiously. He forced himself deeper inside of her and when Rachel tried to roll over, to escape the vicious onslaught, Stu kept her from escaping.

His breathing quickened and she felt him swell inside of her as he reached a feverish rhythm. There was only a fraction of a moment between one thrust and the next. Rachel could feel her body gripping him as it somehow managed to sense what was coming and she experienced a minor orgasm -- clenching her muscles around him. Rachel's body was clenched so hard around the sizeable invader that she was actually aware of his pulse.

Stu growled and closed his eyes as he shuddered on top of her - reaching his peak. She could feel his erection madly spasm inside of her as -

Rachel's breathing had slowed to a crawl and she whimpered in the back of her throat as her third self-ministered orgasm of the evening rolled through her, leaving her feeling finally drained and satisfied. Her breathing resumed -- a little harsh and ragged as she lay trembling in the water.

She floated silently in the aftermath as she tried, and failed, to deal with the implications of what had just happened - guilt and shame flooding through her.

Rachel raised the traitorous hand in front of her face before letting it fall back into the water.

Disgusting, she thought to herself as she closed her eyes again.

_____ _____ _____

Thank you for the comments! I appreciate them more than I can express.

Next chapter might not be out until after exams are over -- though I'll try and see if I can get part three done before November's through..

Have a great day and let me know what you thought of the story.

-T.

Tom_Lym
Tom_Lym
38 Followers
12