Working the Show Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen becomes a different kind of attraction.
2.7k words
4.02
47.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen stood at her kitchen table, packing her belongings into her purse for the day ahead. She never enjoyed being up early in the morning, but she had woken up at 5 a.m. to straighten her hair and apply her make-up before the big event.

Being a 21 year old college student living in the city, Karen was just as poor as one could imagine. Looking for any extra stream of income, Karen's friends had convinced her to look for modeling jobs. She had the long legs, the thin waste, and smaller breasts that every top model seemed to have. She just never had the same kind of confidence those women had.

She was a business student at her university, and her days were filled with numbers and concepts. She didn't have any time for intimate relationships, but being sexy or having sex only rarely crossed her mind.

But, that being said, she had gone for it and gotten an offer. Through a modeling website, she had submitted her information and gotten an email regarding a job in her city.

Through back-and-forth email communication, Karen had been offered a job to be a car model at this year's big auto show. Now that the day had come though, she was having second thoughts.

She bundled up to stay warm during her trek to the show, and she headed out the door.

She walked down the street to the nearest subway station and hopped on the first train to the convention center. There were only three people on her car this early in the morning, and she was thankful that it wasn't crowded.

The show opened to the public at 9 a.m. and all of the models and salesmen were required to be at the center at least an hour before hand to get set-up.

The short train trip seemed like an eternity to Karen as she was distracted by her nervousness about her first modeling opportunity. Could she look sexy enough for the guys walking around the show? Can she be some kind of walking sex symbol? When the train finally did come to her stop, she cautiously stepped onto the platform into the cool, morning air.

As she made the short walk into the large convention center, she noticed other women and men entering the building. They were all so gorgeous and confident! Boy, did she feel out of place.

Walking into the center and up the few set of stairs, she flashed her employee pass at security and made her way into the huge showcase room. She walked further into the room, past all of the different companies and their sections of cars. Finally, she was confronted by a man in a suit and headset.

"You look confused, but also like you know why you're here," he said.

"Yeah. My name's Karen. I'm here because of a modeling opportunity," she hesitantly replied.

"If you head on back that way, Gregory will be able to set you up with what you'll be wearing and where you'll be working."

Karen followed the man's directions, and soon came across a back room full of hustling and bustling people.

Another man approached her, who she had to assume was the Gregory the man in the headset had alluded to. He had a clipboard in hand and looked like he had everything under control.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Karen Phillips," answered Karen, this time a little more confidently.

Gregory found her name on the list, looked her up and down, head to toe, then made a check on the paper in front of him.

"Nice legs, tight core, straight blonde hair, smaller breasts than we would have hoped, almost no backside, but that will change," he expressed to no one in particular. She looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Alright Karen," he continued, "Go to locker number 92, grab the uniform, head to the nearest restroom to get changed, then you'll need to report to area 5 for your assignment." He walked off without letting her reply to his orders.

So, she headed further back into the back room and found the locker with her designated number. As she opened the locker, she noticed a sweet aroma, permeating from inside. At the bottom of the locker was a pair of 6 inch, black pumps. Above the heels, hung a tiny, little black cocktail dress along with a black push-up bra and a thin, lacy matching thong.

Her head felt light, and the smell from the locker had seemed to engulf her senses. Clouding her mind and starting a shift in her body, Karen was about to experience a total shift in her life. If only she knew what she was about to become.

On a shelf at the top of the locker, Karen found a name-tag and lipstick tube. The name-tag read 'Kary' which was just the next surprise in a day full of them. She grabbed the locker's contents and placed her purse, jacket and shoes into the locker before she made her way to change.

In the restroom room, she quickly removed her old clothes and slipped into the panties and bra. Next came the form fitting dress that barely fell past her butt. The front of the dress was cut very deep, but her breasts weren't big enough to show off a lot of cleavage. She finally climbed into the high heels which made her leg muscles flex and her small butt seem a bit more defined. The last step was applying the bright pink lipstick.

The new sensation of something on her lips, combined with the the floating feeling she still had from the aroma from her locker, Karen didn't notice the subtle changes that had started affecting her body. Gregory was right, and the lipstick and aroma were about to change Karen into a whole new woman.

She walked out onto the showroom floor in her new uniform and heels, and walked as quickly as she could to her required station. As she walked across the expansive room, things on Karen's body continued to change. The tiny dress seemed to cup her butt even more and her breast were pressing together more than they had before. But, Karen seemed to be in a state of euphoria and didn't notice.

Karen approached her section, and her eyes opened wide as she realized she was going to be modeling around the most expensive cars in the world. She wiggled her now incredibly toned ass as her big tits jiggled between the tiny dress at her excitement. Another man approached her as she walked up the roped off exotic cars.

"Hello Kary," said the man. "You look wonderful. You're going to be bringing all of the guys over to check out these cars in those heels, I tell you what."

"Oh thanks!" she giggled. Why did she giggle? No need to think about that now.

"Your contact information said that you are a business major at the local university. You won't need any of that training here though. All you have to do is walk around these cars, show off those legs, show off those boobs, show a little ass, and keep all of the attention over in this part of the center."

She blushed and nodded in understanding. Something inside her became excited about being surrounded and stared at by men.

"Wonderful," he replied to her nod. "Some high-roller businessmen will be allowed past the ropes to get a closer look. When that happens, just make sure to show your affection and keep them comfortable."

"Sounds great!" she exclaimed, bubbly.

"Alright Kary, doors are opening in 2 minutes, get in there and get sexy!" and with that, he was off.

She walked onto the platform between all the expensive cars and was greeted with another model smiling at her.

"Hi Kary!" said the woman after slowly reading her name-tag. "Damn, your body is rocking. How big are those boobs?!"

Kary was all smile. She looked down to inspect her own body, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary, she remembered that she had always had DD cups.

"Double Ds!" Kary explained to her. "They're wonderful, and I love the attention I get from the boys because of these. But, my big ass gets that same attention too!" Her body had become that of a bombshell bimbo, and her mind was quickly following

"I am, like, super jealous. Maybe one of the rich guys that like these cars will hit on you," replied the other model.

The morning went on, and the guys were piling into the show. A large crowd always seemed to surround Kary's area, staring longingly at the cars, and even more longingly at her. Her mind drifted off to sex-crazed day dreams and she lustily thought about what she would do with a guy inside one of these high-priced cars.

She loved the attention she was getting as she strutted around in her heels and bent forward across the cars, showing off her amazing cleavage. A few hours into the day, a potential buyer was finally allowed onto the platform with the salesman and the models.

The salesman led the man over to the car nearest Kary, and she walked over to greet them.

"I, like, absolutely love your suit!" she greeted the man. He smiled at her as he inspected her from her high heels to her long blonde hair in a tight ponytail.

In her skimpy black dress, coupled with her 6 inch pumps, her body had become a walking wet dream. The once shy, college girl with small assets, had become a bimbo with a new sex drive to match.

Kary noticed how horny she was getting with all of the attention she was getting from the audience, and now that she was around a man in a suit, her pussy began to get warm.

"Kary," said the salesman, "Why don't you get into the passenger seat while Mr. Williams checks out the inside of this car."

"Oh absolutely! Follow me Mr. Willy," she perked.

Mr. Williams opened the passenger side door for Kary and watched her lustily as she climbed in. He closed the door after her and walked around the car to his side. Once inside with the doors closed, Mr. Williams spoke to her.

"So, Kary... What do you like to do for fun?" he inquired.

"Oh, I love modeling. I love the attention I get from all the boys. I love the way my head feels when I get to show off my ass. I really like doing big strong men!" she bubbled.

"You like doing strong men?" he asked, taken aback by how upfront this bimbo was with him.

"Oh, did I say that?! How silly of me! I meant to say I like doing big dicks!" her transformation had made her sex-crazed and her old self had disappeared.

"Did you say that right?" he asked again.

"Did I say what right? Do you like the car?"

"It's a very nice car. Kind of expensive though. I'd need a very persuasive salesman to convince me I can spend this much on a car," he said, a plan forming in his mind.

That's when Kary had an idea. She was soooo smart for a sexy car show model. She could help out the people who had given her this job in an even bigger way than just showing off her tits!

"What do you need to convince you?!" she excitedly asked. Her pussy was throbbing and her nipples were hardening. Her mouth even started watering at the ideas floating around in her tiny little brain.

"Well you see," Mr. Williams said to these defenseless girl, "I really like this car. And you really like dicks from what I can remember."

"Yeah! You're totally right," she yelled.

"If I agree to buy this car, I'll allow you to suck me off right here," he offered.

"Oh my gosh! You would let me do that?!" Kary replied, shocked.

"I'll think about it. I'd be very generous if I allow you to suck me, wouldn't I?"

"Oh absolutely. I'd give anything for your permission!" she whimpered.

"Ok. I guess just this one time, you can give me a blowjob. Just remember how compromising I am though!" he replied with a big grin on his face.

"Yes sir! Thank you so much!" squealed Kary as she reached across the seat and unbuckled and unzipped Mr. Williams pants. She reached under his boxers and gripped his quickly hardening cock.

"Oh my gosh! You're like, so nice to let me suck this dick! I just can't get over how much I love sucking dicks!"

Mr. Williams just smiled at her approvingly as she bent over to face his rock hard cock. With his penis gripped in one hand, her tongue met the underside of his fleshy prick.

From outside the front window of the car, a few men inspecting the cars from the audience noticed a head bobbing up and down on the lap of a gentleman sitting in the driver's seat.

"Fuck, dude. We need to be like that guy," one man said to another.

Back inside the exotic car, Kary had wrapped her lips around Mr. Williams' huge dick. Her mouth was watering as she sucked up and down the shaft, going further each time. Kary was getting so much pleasure just from sucking this beautiful penis, she couldn't help but moan.

Her moans were muffled by the cock that filled her mouth. Between big gulps of cock, Kary would pull off and lick around the entire member. She was making his dick as wet as she could, as if her life depended on it.

Mr. Williams sat back with his eyes on the back of this blonde bimbo's head. He grabbed the back of her long ponytail, creating another muffled moan from the blowjob machine attacking his lap.

Kary was furiously burying this wonderful dick into the back of her throat. Every bob of her head ended with her lips touching his groin. She loved the feeling of this cock gliding down her throat coupled with the pulling on her ponytail.

Her sucking was getting ferocious and Mr. Williams' hips began to stir as his pleasure began to escalate to a tipping point. As the pleasure became to intense to hold, he pulled her off his long cock by her ponytail and erupted onto her face.

Ropes of cum began to cover her face as she panted and smiled at the head of the cumming rod. Warm strands covered her forehead, cheeks, and lips and her ecstasy of doing her favorite thing in the world led to an orgasm of her own.

Mr. Williams' went limp and Kary sat up from her duty with a huge grin across her face. Cum dripped down her face as she licked at what she could find. Mr. Williams buckled his pants back up and winked at her. He opened the car door and got out of the car.

Leaning back down into the open door, he asked, "Do you have anything to say to me?"

"Oh yeah. That was like, fucking hot! Thank you so much for letting me suck your huge cock!" Kary praised.

"You're welcome," he replied and walked off.

Kary stepped out of the car with a few ropes of cum still covering her face, but she didn't even notice; she was in complete bliss.

The salesman from earlier came up to her as she walked away from the car.

"Great job in there Kary! You're definitely going to be the best attraction here. Mr. Williams said he'd even buy the car. Here's a towel to clean up a bit, but don't take too long, other potential buyers are lining up outside the ropes right now!" he said handing her a white towel.

Kary wiped her faced a bit, straightened her tiny, little dress, and strutted towards the center of the platform in her sexy high heels. Kary's body and mind were completely bimbified and she couldn't think of anything but looking sexy and sucking dicks. She hoped the day would bring her even more hot, rich guys and delicious cocks.

She wasn't going to be disappointed.

To be continued.