Working Together

Story Info
A female coworker tries to distract you.
5.2k words
4.55
36.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting at your desk on the phone with a customer and you look at your computer and see that you have new email and it is from me. You open it and find that I'm asking if you have a few minutes to discuss a presentation that we need to collaborate on for a meeting that is coming up soon.

You respond back that you are on a conference call for about another hour and you ask if I can stop by after that. Your call continues and after a couple of minutes you see me appear in your doorway. You definitely seem surprised to see me there because you just asked that I give you an hour - but I also notice that you seem pleased to see me.

You smile and your eyes move over my body, I see and feel them move from my face, down towards my breasts, down my stomach to my legs and all the way down to my feet and back up again, slowly and with purpose.

Your eyes take in every detail of my outfit...my tailored crisp white shirt unbuttoned just a couple of buttons to show off a string of pearls and the shirt is just sheer enough so that you can make out a hint of the lace on my bra. My dark grey fitted skirt that falls a couple of inches above my knee...conservative enough for work, but short and tight enough to get the reaction from you that I wanted.

My bare legs and black stilettos pumps that make my legs so long and toned...my hair pulled back in a low ponytail. If anybody else in the office looked at me from head to toe with you do, my reaction to that kind of attention would be annoyance. But when I feel your eyes on me, I feel anything but annoyed. I blush slightly under your appreciative gaze and I also stand so that my back is arched a bit and my breasts are pushed forward a bit...showing off for you.

When your eyes meet mine again, you mouth "You look nice today" and I smile back and mouth "Thank you". You motion for me to hold on a second and when you do that, you see me step inside your office and close the door behind me. And you seem even more surprised when you hear the lock click into place.

Your eyebrows go up when you realize that I'm not heading towards the chair in front of your desk...I'm walking towards you. You continue with your call, but are clearly distracted, wondering what's going on. You unconsciously slide your chair back a bit as you realize that I am going to slide in between you and your desk.

My ass slides along the edge of your desk and comes to rest on the edge, right in front of you. One of my legs is positioned in between your legs and the other leg is positioned on the other side of your leg...your knee in between my knees, barely touching them. But it is enough so that my legs are slightly parted and my skirt rides up a little bit. Its not enough for you to see my panties, but it is enough for you to see a flash of my inner thighs.

You have to continue with your call, but your eyes are glued on me as my fingers start playing with the buttons on the cuffs of my sleeves. And they widen as you see that I unbutton one cuff and then the other. I look you in the eye as I smile and move my fingers up to the buttons on the front of my shirt.

As I slowly unbutton the first button, I push my knees together a bit and gently squeeze your knee in between mine. The next button comes undone and you can see the clasp in the front of my bra that is holding it closed. You want to reach forward and undo that clasp, but you let my fingers continue their work. I pull my shirt free from my skirt and finish undoing the last couple of buttons as each side of my shirt falls back slightly. You can now clearly see my stomach and my breasts, still confined by my pretty lacy bra.

I reach up and take out my ponytail...shaking my head so that my hair falls free around my shoulders and then I slide my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. I toss my shirt at you, but it misses and lands on the back of your chair. I lean forward to get it and my breasts brush against your arm as I retrieve my shirt and toss it on the chair behind me instead. I hear you stammer an answer to a question on the phone...your eyes looking towards your computer screen instead of at me.

I sit back on the edge of your desk and move my hands up my stomach to my breasts. I start to squeeze them gently...one breast in each hand. Pushing them together and running my fingers over my nipples. You see the movement and your eyes are back on me. You watch as my hands tease my tits and you see my eyes close in pleasure when my fingers pinch my nipples through the fabric of my bra.

One hand stays on my breast as my other hand starts to move down my stomach and down my thighs. My fingers move under the hem of my skirt and slowly stroke the inside of my thigh as my other hand continues to stroke my breasts. I move one foot up and rest the edge of my shoe on your chair...between your legs so that I can stroke the inside of my thigh a little easier. When I do this, my skirt rides up higher and you finally get a glimpse of my panties.

After a few minutes of my fingers teasing my thighs and breasts, I suddenly stand up and turn around so that my ass is facing you. You see my hand sneaks around to my side and I unzip my skirt. Once the zipper is down, I lean forward and slide the skirt down my hips and ass so you can see that I am, indeed, wearing thong panties and my ass is so close to you.

When the skirt is all the way down, I step out of it and I sit down on your lap. I can feel that your cock is already very hard. I wiggle my ass against you a little as I lean back so that my back is against your chest and the back of my head is resting against your shoulder. I lean back and settle into you and smile as I realize how difficult it is going to be for you to finish your conference call.

You watch my hands move...fingers on one hand tracing up my arm before moving over to run my fingertips over my nipples. You can see my nipples poking at the fabric of my bra and I hear you breathe in quickly when my fingers stop and pinch one of my hard nipples. While watching me tease my tits with my fingers, you realize that my other hand has moved down my stomach and I am tracing my fingers along the edge of my panties...stroking the soft skin right above my panties.

Then I slide my fingers down the silky fabric...running them along my pussy lips, but still on the outside of my panties. You notice that I breathe in quickly when my fingers brush the fabric lightly against my clit and you struggle to pay attention to what's being said on the phone.

I continue to play with my nipples and my pussy through my bra and panties...enjoying the obvious effect that its having on you. I hear you stammer once when a question is directed your way. When I hear that, I smile and turn my head and kiss you on the neck, just below your ear. I feel your cock twitch a bit at the unexpected sensation of my lips on your skin. Both of my hands are on my breasts and you have a close-up view of me squeezing them whenever you glance down.

Then you notice my fingers reaching towards the middle to the clasp in the front that is holding my tits in my bra. You watch as I undo the clasp and use my hands to push my bra aside...but in doing so, my hands cover my tits and you aren't able to see them. I lean forward a bit and then turn to smile at you with my hands covering my breasts, clearly enjoying teasing you by not letting you get a full view.

I slowly stand up and take a step away from you...and you see my hands move as I push my bra aside and slide it down my arms...letting it fall into your lap. You drink in the view of my bare back and my thong that hardly covers a thing on my ass. I feel your fingers touch my back and start to slide lightly down my spine and I turn part way around to look at you and shake my head no.

You grin at me and mouth the word "Tease" at me. I wink at you and turn back to face you...my hands down at my sides and you get to finally see my breasts...nipples hard from the teasing I'd been giving them. I slide a finger into my mouth and get it wet before I move it down to move it in a circle around my nipple...getting it wet and making it harder from the sensation of the air in the room hitting my now wet nipple. I pinch it lightly between my thumb and finger and you hear a small moan escape from my throat when I pinch a little harder.

I wet the finger on my other hand and am now doing the same thing to my other nipple. You can't believe that I am sitting on the edge of your desk wearing nothing but my thong and stilettos, pinching and teasing my nipples while you are trying to remain in control on your conference call. I continue to stroke my breasts...a little more roughly, pinching my nipples harder and you can see how hard they are. Every time I pinch a little harder, I can feel it in my clit and you notice my hips starting to move a little bit.

One of my hands slides down my body and into my panties and you can tell as soon as my finger gently brushes over my clit because I breathe in deeply and pinch my nipple hard with my other hand...pulling at my nipple while I rub my finger over my very sensitive clit. You sit back in your chair, watching me play with myself and feeling your cock get harder.

I slide one of my feet out of my shoe and I move my foot up between your legs again. This time, my bare foot is resting against your balls...I wiggle my toes gently and create delicious friction through your pants. You see that I am holding my panties aside with one hand and my legs are spread apart. You see my other fingers slide down my wet pussy lips. You watch one finger slide into my wet pussy and you hear me breathe a little harder as I push my finger inside of my hot cunt.

I gently stroke my clit with my other thumb as I slide a second finger into my pussy. You can see my fingers are wet with my sweet pussy juice as I fuck my tight cunt with my two and then three fingers. You hear my breathing pick up as my fingers slide in and out and as my hips grind against my fingers. You hear my soft moans start and you know that the people on the phone will start to hear me soon. You cover the mouthpiece of the phone to try to keep the sound away because you don't want to tell me to stop.

But after a few minutes, I do stop. I slide my fingers out of my pussy and lift them towards my mouth...I taste myself on my fingers...slowly rubbing them over my lips before sucking them clean. I can tell how much you like watching me do that and I slide one finger back inside of me to get it wet again. And then I raise my finger towards you and lean in...rubbing my wet finger onto your lips before pushing my finger inside of your mouth.

You quickly suck my finger...swirling your tongue around it while I smile down at you. You stop quickly when you realize that you need to respond to something on the phone. You look up at me when you finish speaking and I put my hand on your cheek as I lean in to kiss you. You can taste my pussy on my lips still as I give you a quick, sweet kiss.

You cover the mouthpiece of your phone again and whisper "This will only take a few more minutes, I promise." I smile at you as I kneel down between your knees. My hands are moving over your chest...feeling your nipples and giving them a gentle squeeze through your shirt. You smile and see my hands move down your body to your belt. I lean forward and kiss you right above your belt buckle while my hand finds your hard cock and gives it a gentle squeeze through your pants.

I am happy to see how hard you are already as I grab your cock and move my hand over your shaft before I even undo your pants. You watch my fingers undo your belt buckle and quickly undo your button and zipper. Now I slide my hand inside your pants, but not yet inside your boxers. And again, my hand explores your cock...feeling your hot, hard cock through the fabric of your boxers. Then my hand slides down lower to lightly stroke your balls through your boxers...and I look up at you and grin. I can hardly wait to have your cock.

Your hand caresses my cheek and then strokes my hair as I pull your cock our of your boxers and take it in my hand. There is some precum glistening at the head of your thick cock and I run my thumb up to get some so I can rub it into your shaft. I stroke your cock slowly...gently pulling your skin up toward the head...rubbing your precum in and getting you a little bit harder...the whole time, my face is moving closer and closer to your dick.

I guide the head of your cock towards my mouth, licking my lips before rubbing the head against them...loving the feel of your cock on my mouth. I smile up at you as I guide the head all around my mouth...lightly slapping the head against my waiting lips. I see you cover the mouthpiece of your phone again and I slide the tip of your cock into my mouth...my lips closing around the head, lightly sucking and flicking the tip of my tongue into your piss hole. You groan softly as my lips slide down your shaft...slowly sucking you into my hot mouth.

You can feel me sucking on your cock as it slides deeper into my mouth...you can feel my tongue licking the underside of your cock as it slides deeper into my mouth. And then you feel my mouth start to slide back up...all movements still very slow and deliberate, for now. I slide my mouth up and down your cock, my head raising and lowering onto your cock....my eyes looking up at you as you see your cock stretch my lips open.

You love seeing your cock disappear into my hot mouth and I pick up the pace...sucking, licking, loving your cock in my mouth. One of my hands slides up under your shirt and is caressing your nipples...pinching them lightly at first, then harder as I fuck your cock with my mouth. I can tell that you are anxious for the phone call to end, but it doesn't sound like you're going to be getting off the phone anytime soon.

Your hand reaches out to gather my hair up so that you can see my mouth on your cock even better. I take my mouth away from your hot cock for a moment and I hold your cock up with one hand while I slide my tongue down the underside of your cock to your balls. I stroke your cock very slowly as I lick all around your balls...licking your entire ball sack before tonguing each of your balls separately...I suck one into my mouth...sucking on it as I swirl my tongue all around before releasing it and sucking the other into my mouth.

I see your eyes close as I suck on them and I know you love feeling them in my mouth. I hear you respond again to something being said on the phone, so I release your balls and resume stroking your cock while you answer. Occasionally, you feel my tongue flicker out to lick your balls again as I stroke you. You feel my other hand reach down to continue to play with your balls while I direct my oral attention back on your cock.

This time when you feel your cock slide into my mouth, you realize that I'm taking it in deeper...you feel your cock into my throat and you feel the tip of my nose against you and you feel your balls against my chin. I hold your cock there...sucking it while it is buried all the way in my mouth. And then I start sliding my mouth up and down your cock again...fucking your cock with my hot, wet mouth and then sucking you all the way back into my throat again.

I feel your hips start to move because you want to shove your cock into my mouth...you want to fuck my mouth...but you can't because of that damn call. I slide my mouth up and down your shaft....sucking, licking and deep throating you until you are getting close to cumming. I can tell that you are trying to control yourself because you stop moving your hips and you're not looking down at me as often...and all that does is make me work harder so that you can't ignore me. I use my hands to tease the inside of your thighs and I want to tease your ass, but I can't because you're sitting in your chair.

I take my mouth off your cock and there is a thin line of your precum that connects your cock to my lips still. I tell you to stand up - quietly, but firmly. You shake your head at me to say "no", but I tell you again to stand up. This time you stand and I push your chair back a little bit. I pull your pants and your boxers down...around your knees and all the way down to your ankles.

Once again, I lick your balls as my fingers start to tease your ass. I take one finger and start at the top of your ass and slide it all the way down...not touching your asshole...yet. Then I stand up and I'm behind you...you turn around to see what I'm doing and then you feel my hands on your back...pushing down so that you'll bend over the desk a little bit for me.

Once you are bent over, I kiss you down your back...kisses all the way down onto your ass before you feel my hands spread your ass cheeks open. I run my fingertip around your tight asshole and I feel you shudder a little bit when I replace my fingertip with my tongue. I lick your hole...getting it wet, teasing it with my tongue, kissing it gently...and nibbling just a little bit on your cute ass cheeks. I can hear your breathing becoming a little ragged again as you enjoy the delicious sensation of my mouth, my lips, my tongue and my fingers playing with your hot, little asshole.

I stop playing with your ass and stand up again and sensing this, you stand up and turn around as well. We're facing each other as I kiss your neck and I take your cock in my hand again...I start to slowly stroke you again, loving how hard it is...trying to decide if I am going to make you cum while you're on the phone or if I will wait until you are off the phone.

You reach out and pinch my nipples while I'm stroking you ...all the while you're on your call, answering questions and trying to keep up with the conversation. I decide what I want and I gently push you back and down so you are sitting on the edge of your desk. I press myself up against you and kiss you on the neck, unbuttoning your shirt so I can push it aside and kiss your collarbone, kiss your nipples...teasing them with my tongue and very gently nibbling on them while my hand is still slowly stroking your cock.

I finally break away and you watch as I step back and turn away from you. I step towards your chair that I had pushed away earlier and I lift one foot up and place it on the chair and slowly bend over...giving you a very nice view of my very wet pussy and my tight asshole. Your eyes cannot look away when you see my fingers reach to play with my pussy...you see me slide my fingers into my pussy and stroke myself gently a few times before I move my fingers out of my cunt and I begin teasing my ass with them.

You watch as I tease the rim of my ass with my fingertips...getting it all wet before slowly sliding one finger inside of my ass. I can almost feel you react to the sight of me bent over in front of you...fingering my ass. I look back at you and I can see your eyes locked in on my sweet ass...I love the look on your face as you watch me fuck my ass with my finger.

When I remove my finger from my ass and slide my fingers back into my pussy to get them wet again, our eyes meet. You mouth "You are so fucking hot" at me and I smile back at you as I then slide two fingers into my tight little asshole and I moan softly when I feel them stroking inside my ass.

With two fingers inside my ass, I really start to fuck myself. I'm thrusting my fingers into my ass and pushing back with my hips....you can tell how much I love the sensation when you hear my breathing pick up...see my eyes close with pleasure and hear my sighs and moans as I start to fuck my hot, wet ass faster.

The sight of me fucking my own ass and the obvious pleasure I am getting from it is more than you can take. You've been stroking your cock while hardly listening to your call and all you can think of is how much you want to shove your fat cock into my tight ass.

12