Working Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very clever little sis." I kissed her delicate lips slowly.

"Mmmm and you are my very big brother, and I need you, God I need you."

We moved together, coupled, humped our way to orgasm, rested, reunited and made love slowly over an hour or so. Then slept, made love again and finally slept again.

I awoke to an empty bed and heard her in the kitchen. I padded out to find her.

"Oh!, you must be her brother, oh! I see you are her very big brother, well hello to you."

I had whirled round at the sound of the voice and was confronted by a Commander's tailored uniform on a trim blonde form.

"I, I, I..." my hands moved to cover myself and I started to back away.

Jess came out the kitchen, and almost dropped the two mugs of coffee she carried.

"Christ Dave put your trollies on, this is Commander Curtis my boss." she fumed.

"Sorry I forgot, I, Sorry." I whirled round into the bedroom.

Seconds later I heard laughter and flung my clothes on and came out again.

"Oh now that's a shame you found your clothes, what a pity, well at least it brightened my morning. Thanks for that stud."

I grimaced and made my way into the kitchen, returning with coffee and headed for my bedroom.

"No Dave wait, this is for you and Jess." Commander Curtis said.

I found a seat and sat down.

"Seems the "powers that be" found your liaison an interesting option, they're thinking of setting up a permanent unit inside Scotland Yard, to provide a better pathway at investigation level. They want Jess to head up the Police side, rumour is your boss has nominated you from Security Services. Well can you two work together do you think?"

Jess nodded and I smiled,

"Yes I rather think we can." I said.

"Good, I'll start the paper chase, Jess I want you to take some time off, you still have only just lost your mum and we placed a big load on you whilst this was happening, so I'm ordering you to take a fortnights leave, there are plenty on your team who can cover. Besides they'll need to learn to live without you"

She sat back and opened her handbag, taking out a small compact she adjusted her makeup.

"Oh and I guess you two are very close, since no brother just ambles around stark bollock naked, especially if his sister is here. But don't worry I won't say a word. But do be careful the pair of you. Don't get careless too often. And if you ever get fed up, I'd like first dibs." She smiled and popped out a lipstick to recover her generous lips.

"Thanks Ma'am." Jess said, head down.

"Oh for heavens sake, he's fit and you're adorable who wouldn't." she shrugged and rose smoothing her skirt down. "I swing both ways and I'd love the chance to get together with both of you. And that's not an invitation or blackmail, it's a fact. Now cheer up the pair of you." She walked to the door and let herself out.

"Jess!"

"Yes Dave!"

"I love you."

"I love you too Hunk, fancy a romp on your bed."

"Oh yes please."

"Come on then last one there does the washing."

"Watch my dust,"

"In your dreams buster. Seen these."

Jess whipped her top up and I stopped to look, letting her sweep past me giggling.

"You rat."

"Eat me."