Working Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have time to reply, because Cassie was bent over me, licking her husband's cum from my belly, working her way down, then thrusting her tongue inside me.

"Oh yeah, baby," Mark said. "Finish her for me. That's my girl." He grabbed a handful of Cassie's short blond hair, forcing her face deeper into my twat. My pussy squeezed around her tongue, and waves of pleasure flowed through my entire body.

Mark and Scott each grabbed one of my breasts, sucking hard on my nipples. I screamed so loud the entire hotel might have heard as I felt waves of release from my head to my toes.

I grabbed a hand—Mark's, maybe?—and squeezed it hard. My body convulsed as the orgasm continued. I had no strength, and every hair on my body stood on end. I didn't know if I'd ever recover and I didn't care.

"Oh, baby, yeah," Cassie said from between my legs. "Let it out, sweetie. What a good girl. Isn't that hot?"

"Extremely," Mark agreed.

"Oh, yeah," Scott said.

I don't remember much after that, but I'm pretty sure we all slept for a while.

12