Working Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and ended the call. Switching the phone off, she carefully pulled it part again. Then leaned forward her breasts within striking distance. I lunged she giggled and sat back, I grasped air and she began to pump my cock with her pussy. I gasped she giggled then we set about some serious sex. It was quick, dirty and noisy, I spumed a massive load into her cavern as she rocked her clit across my groin and she climaxed on me.

"Mmm, that was nice, Gill said to finish what we were doing before getting to the office." She grinned, "So I did, enjoy that?"

"Oh yes, very much, minx."

"But you love me."

"I adore you, you know that."

"Good, you're hired."

"Minx."

"But cute too."

She giggled and brought her hands to her face, covering her breasts with her arms. I loved this woman, so very much, I could no longer imagine a life without her. I felt a strange tension in my throat, I was suppressing a sob, I.. I was going to cry. I let it go, all the tension all the worry, everything. Jess looked at me in horror, leaning down she hugged me, tears in her eyes.

"Dave what is it, what's wrong, please don't cry."

"God I love you so much Jess, I can't deal with the thought of being without you, I just can't." I blubbered.

"Silly boy, you won't have to, I'll always be with you, I promise."

Slowly I managed to get a grip and pull myself together. I winced as Jess pulled off of me and saw her flinch as our muscles objected to the separation. A quarter hour later, we left, explaining that we couldn't sleep due to the aircraft noise. The owner was nonplussed and explained the no refund policy, we said it wasn't a problem and left.

We made our way out to the office where Gill, her husband Jerry and the ACC were quartered. They welcomed us in and gave us an update. However it had happened the opposition had got wind of the strength of our investigation and the gathering evidence and had organised a series of raids designed to disrupt the investigation. It was a huge gamble and might have paid off, if they had captured Gill or us.

Gill had contacted the ACC and with a few senior commanders had planned a strategy to neutralise the effects of the raids. With Intelligence Services co-operation, Paddington Green had a visit from senior Police Officers and Security Service Personnel. The Custody Sergeant had co-operated immediately and our guys were released, with the officers who had taken them, replacing them in the cells. In tandem contacts in Thames Valley Police had launched raids to detain many of the names on the mail list.

By seven am we had a complete list of detainees and had managed to discover what had and hadn't been compromised. Duped Officers were apprised of the situation and were told to stand down, each would be debriefed later. The first calls from solicitors were arriving, although at present citing National Security reasons, those held were all denied access to them.

At nine the Commissioner appeared with the Home Secretary, who was charm itself. Pats on the back, promises of promotion were proffered, but we knew the reality would be different. Eventually we were left to get on with piecing the threads together and fulfilling our job specification.

As suspected a few of the senior suspects opted for early retirement, some on ill health grounds, others scrabbling to retain their pensions but all were willing to grass up their colleagues. The middle rankers would be either offered demotions to minor roles or be left to pursue other avenues of employment with a criminal conviction. The lowest level were offered resignation rather than dismissal, references would be bland and spare.

A series of raids on the known crime-lords involved netted a few prison heavy prison sentences, although a couple obtained bail and disappeared, leaving their families high and dry and financially ruined.

We broke out the beer the day the last sentence was passed and the clear up was complete. We knew we had probably missed a few, but they were very minor and were isolated, the ongoing investigations would weed them out eventually.

Gill, Jerry, Jess and I went on an extended holiday, to the Italian Lakes, and that was an experience. Maybe one day I'll write it all up and tell that story too. Meanwhile Jess and I moved from my flat to a new three bedroomed house about forty miles west of London.

We have lovely neighbours who assume we are husband and wife, and we don't disagree with that. They have wonderful kids and we sometimes babysit, that's when I sometimes see a wistful look in Jess's eye, but we have no plans for a family. At least I don't think we do!

12