Working Too Hard

Story Info
A pleasant distraction can also be frustrating.
775 words
4
8.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just had to leave the office today. With all the interruptions, I wasn't getting anything done. I just decided to work from home, but even with the solitude, I am finding it so difficult to get going today. Usually I can just plow through the weighty volume, but right now I just keep staring at a screen that doesn't change. My fingers are frozen to the keys.

I glance out the window, and the sun is shining, beckoning me. No! There is too much work left that I need to complete, but then my mind begins to drift. I stall in mid-thought and begin to imagine you coming up behind my chair and wrapping your arms about me. You would know that I have much to do, but you wouldn't care about that. You would only be focused on your immediate desire. You would whisper to me that it's time for a break. Your tongue would begin its magic and dart about in search of prey.

I try to turn to face you, but you are wrapped about me in a way that keeps me facing forward, staring at the unchanged screen. I want to lean back and find your waiting kiss. I want to feel your tongue mate with my own in a hot duel, but you mouth is around my ear with your tongue busily darting in and out of it.

You release one of your hands and pull my t-shirt out from my trousers before wrapping yourself tightly about me again. I feel your hands slide up my chest and delicately pinch my nipples from under my t-shirt while you continue to nibble at my neck and ear. You know how sensitive my nipples are to your touch, and you give them a little tweak that causes me to moan with pleasure before I feel your hands continue their journey south.

Still pinned tightly to the chair, you undo my buckle and fly. One of your hands deftly slips under the elastic of my shorts, and you begin stroking my awakening cock. I feel your tongue continue to flicker in my ear exciting me more and more, while frustrating me that I can't get my head around to kiss you.

As my breathing becomes more rapid, you catch me by surprise as you pull my t-shirt quickly over my head and swing my chair around to face you. That is when you drop to your knees and begin taking my now hard cock into your mouth.

As ever, you surprise me with your boldness. I am surprised to see that before entering the room you must have stripped out of all your clothes and while you are working on me orally, you are also working yourself into a frenzy with a free hand. I am enthralled by this erotic scene. I can't stop watching you work both of us simultaneously. My hands are free, but I can't stop watching now. Your mouth is sliding along the length of my shaft while your tongue swirls about the head. You know just how far to take me, and when you have me right on the verge of cumming, you stop. I am left panting and just continue to watch as you stand up before me.

With your legs spread apart, you let your palm rub your smooth sex, and I gasp as your forefinger disappears inside you. You slowly remove it from inside you and then straddle me. You don't even pull my pants from my legs. They comically dangle just below my knees as you just climb up on to me and slowly (ever so slowly) lower your self-induced wet sex onto the length my erection. You place your wet finger beneath my nose and let me inhale your aroused scent. Then you slip the finger still wet with your excitement into my mouth so I can taste your excitement. Then stretching your arm out straight from my mouth, you let yourself lean back knowing I will hold you. You find a slow sensuous rhythm and ride us both to a much-too-quick powerful orgasm, leaving us calling for each other, God, and anyone else who might care.

And then as swiftly as you appeared, you kiss me deep and vanish to let me finish my work. However, you are quick to tell me before you leave that as soon as I finished, you would be keeping yourself wet while waiting for me in the bed.

Then as my cell screams out to be answered, I am shaken from my reverie with only my work and a hard on still before me.