Working Towards Fred

Story Info
Family Love.
8.3k words
4.36
38.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"Hank, she goes over to the college for classes four times a week," I said. "There are lots of boys that go there and she never seems to go out with any or bring any around. I thought I might try a couple of things and see how it goes. It's a girl thing at this point."

"Debby," He said, "Why not just let her find her on way? Her own pace."

"I know," I said, "That's the thing. There's no evidence she's interested at all. A little talking shouldn't cause any problems. We'll see. Anyway I wanted you to be mindful if you see something or other."

"Ok Debby. Let me know if I can help."

Hank was off to the west coast for a few days and the weekend seemed like a good time for the 'other' talk. Holly had no plans for the weekend. Of course that was typical and what I wanted to try and influence.

Saturday, mid-morning. We were park watching. It was amazing the range of individuals, and dogs, that went to the park. It was better than a first rate movie. We both loved to sit and drink tea or soda and watch and talk.

Holly and I were almost identical. A mom and daughter thing I guess. I think my genes won out over Hanks. He was taller and lithe. My good. Holly and I were 5ft9 and lithe although my lithe and hers were a little different. I'm not saying.

She was always upbeat and we got along very well, almost perfect. I was thankful for that. We could talk about most anything including men and sex. She was always interested and animated and smiling.

Holly," I said, "Could we have a private conversation?"

"Mom," she said. "You're not pregnant are you?"

Got me. With a smile I said, "No, but that's one of the things I wanted to talk about."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," she said. "Yes, we can have a private conversation. All our conversations are private. Forever."

"Ok," I said. "Holly, you're not getting enough sex. I don't think you're getting any." I stopped talking. She was still smiling but no big reaction. She looked at some people and looked back at me. Still smiling, and brightly, biting a lip. She seemed to be actually enjoying what I said. I was surprised.

She said, "Well that's true. I've been thinking about it. Since I was younger. I guess all girls do. And all boys." She stopped talking.

I said, "Holly, would you like a little help? Private like. If it's not to your liking just say no at any time along the way."

"I probably should mom," she said. "Yes, ok."

"Good, thank you," I said. "First is to make an appointment with your gyno and get you started on the pill. She can also check your hymen and take care of that if needed. Holly, all this is if it's ok with you. You make all final decisions. In the meantime you and I can work on a few things. How does that sound so far?"

She sat and looked at me intently, still smiling. Not a fake smile either. She nodded her head up and down a few times and said, "Thanks mom." That was it. We people and dog watched and had a wonderful time. I thought it was going to be a much longer conversation and a little strained.

She got through the gyno and on the pill and no hymen worries. Just those few things seemed to have an effect. She was a little livelier. Now I was going to work on getting her out of her shell, as small as it was. Nobody knows what the alphabet is until somebody teaches them or they learn on their own. How to do sex is the same.

I needed a free day with Holly and myself. It would be Saturday. Hank was going to a football game the weekend with his college gang, as we called them. I mentioned to Holly we could work on something this weekend and she understood and said 'sure'.

***

Saturday morning about 10:30 we went into our bedroom, rather than hers. I wanted to get her comfortable being there. I closed the curtains and turned the lights off. It was just barely seeable.

I said, "What I want to do today is give you some experience in how sex feels and what it does to your mind and body. You can learn how to control it and make it work for you. How not to be overwhelmed. I'm going to take a piece of your clothing off and you do the same to me until we're starker's."

We had shorts and a top on, plus underwear and sneakers, no socks. I took off her sneakers, she took off mine. I took off her shorts, she took off my top. I took off her top, she took off my shorts. I took off her bra, she took off my bra.

I hooked her panties and peeled them down her hips ever so slowly, moving down with them, letting my nose drift right through her patch. She was shaved from there down. I let my breath get on her clit a few times when I got her panties just below her outer lips. I slipped my hand, palm down on her patch and slid down across her whole front and pushed her panties slowly down working across her thighs.

I got them off her feet and stood up, running my hands right up the side of her body. I could hear her breathing a little heavy. I don't think she was expecting the way I did that. I said, "Think of the sexiest guy you know and think of him taking yours off the way you want him to and take mine off that way. Don't hold back."

I could barely see her it was so dark, just a faint image but I saw her head nod. She put her hands around me, up high. Our nipples were flipping against each other. She slowly moved down and into the back of my pants. She pushed in with her middle against mine and squeezed my buns and pulled them outward, wide open. Nice cool air on my butt crack. Then she moved her hands out and up and pushed down on each side of my pants.

She was breathing a little harder, not much. This was good. When she got them down my buns, where they started to curve back, she stopped and moved towards my side. She was right up against me but not hard, her tuff brushing. She slipped one hand down my butt crack and one right down my valley. My legs opened all by themselves. I felt a finger push in my vagina and another from her other hand. A finger in from two different hands from two different directions.

They worked independently and felt fantastic. I squeezed and stretched different parts down there and then she kissed me. My daughter was seducing the hell out of me. Well, at least she was finding out how to handle it. Sorry. She was gaining experience and feeling the sex. It was exactly what I was after. It was working way better than I thought it would.

A few more moments and she pulled out and finished getting my panties off. We stood, knees together, and light kissed getting our breath back. I said, "Let's sit on the bed." She did. I turned one of the bed side lights on and sat beside her.

"Wow," I said. "You really want a guy in your pants. Me too. Always did. Always thought about it, fantasizing. This is monstrous fun for me Holly. If you're not comfortable let me know."

"I'm good," Holly said. "How did you learn to go with it so easily?"

"Repetition," I said. "And I didn't learn so easily. Took a while. Your dad has a really big dick. You ready?" She got up. I turned off the light and got a few things from the lower drawer. Back to the foot of the bed and I put them over on the mattress.

"I'm going to be your sexy guy. You're about to be seduced big time." I got my arms around her waist and got into a casual tongue kiss. She wrapped my neck and went with it. Our nipples were up and rubbing and our clits were too. I was having the time of my life. This was good.

I got her on the bed on her back, legs hanging over. I got on top and started on her nipples, a hand on her clit. I acted like a guy and worked with one and two fingers on her vagina. I was checking size. I got in as far as I could and everything was clear. Still, I needed to go slow. She raised her legs and I worked my fingers down in and up. Finger fucking was pretty good fun.

The kissing was really good. I let loose with my tongue and I got some very good moans. I said, "Would you like to go up to the pillows?"

Without a word she started moving up the bed. I had to scramble. I got my items and went up with her. I got beside and let her settle down then said, "Holly. Think about this a minute. If you're at a point where you can I would like to fuck you. Intercourse. It will feel just like a real fuck for the most part. We can stop anytime and we can go for as long as you want."

I'm sure she didn't know exactly what I was suggesting. I waited. She leaned over and kissed me. She couldn't figure it out. She said, "Yes, please."

It was dark in the room so she couldn't see. I got the lube and lubed her vagina so she knew something was going to happen. I had three long vibrators, about eleven or twelve inches, this was the thinner one, about one and a quarter wide. They would go in about seven or eight inches. I would start with that one. They looked like a dick and soft and flexible and stayed fairly ridged, soft on the outside.

I could anchor it between my thighs, up tight, and fuck with it like it was a real dick and a part of my body. It would be positioned just like a real dick coming up from there. I just had to keep my legs closed around it. It wouldn't slip out. I could hold it sturdy as hell. Full hip movement just like a guy. She wouldn't be able to tell. It was as realistic as it gets. I lubed it.

I got between her legs and with my legs stretched down I anchored it up between my thighs. Felt comfortable and erotic. I was holding my middle up a little so it didn't get lube on her. I moved up and lay down, my middle still up. I whispered, "Here we go. Enjoy yourself."

I slipped a hand down and found her vagina and edged the head to the right place and pressed in just a little so I had it pointed right and let go and brought my arm up and wrapped her shoulders. I could just see her mouth and eyes open.

I pushed in and pulled back out, about a couple of inches. I got a nice Ohhhhhh. I went again and another Ohhhhhh. I couldn't tell how far I was in except by my thrust estimates and her resistance. It worked well and I was comfortable with it. Out and back in again, about an inch further. I must have been in about four inches, maybe five. I stayed at that depth for a while and went with it. A nice consistent fuck.

I said, "Is that comfortable?"

"Yes, please don't stop," she said. "It's fine. It's fine." To her it probably felt like a guy was on top and she was getting fucked.

"I can go further in if it's comfortable," I said. "It won't bottom out. Just let me know."

"It feels so good," she said. "It feels real. Just go ahead, as much as you want."

I went on in until we were crunching clits. I backed off from crunching clits. I wanted her to enjoy some fucking before she orgasmed. Crunching clits will do that and probably in short order, on both of us. I could do this with my hips all day it was so smooth. It didn't feel like I was holding it between my thighs and it wasn't rubbing anything down there.

I said, "This might surprise you a little. Just enjoy it." I reached a hand down my butt and under and found the top and turned the vibration on and up some. I immediately got some OhOhOh's. She liked that, especially when I pulled back to the entrance and went again.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes and I turned it off and pulled out. I said, "Short delay."

I put some tissues around the vibrator and got the next size. About one and three-quarter inches wide, and lubed it and anchored it just under my pussy.

"This is a different one," I said. "It's about mid-size. I'll go a little slower." I reached down and got us going again. She immediately got her hands on my buns and started working her hips up. She soon had the rhythm and was working the vibrator in more all by herself.

I said, "Would you like an orgasm or would you like to wait for the last vibrator? It's about your dad's size."

She was grunting softly and a few moans and eventually she said, "The bigger one I think. Whenever you want to." Then she kissed me the most erotic way. It felt like she totally gave herself up to being fucked.

I slowed down and switched to the last one. The head was about two and a half but very soft, it would squeeze down if it was too tight, and the shaft was about two and a quarter. I lubed it and got in position.

"Holly, I'm going to go slow. Tell me when you want more or it's too big. You'll dilate. Don't rush it unless it's comfortable."

I could feel her nodding so I started in. She had her arms around my waist with her knees up and feet planted. Her breast was rising and falling, breathing hard. I could feel her muscles in her thighs against mine. She was flexing every time I went in and out.

I needed to know so I said, "Holly. Is that ok."

Immediately she said, "Yes. Yes it's fine. Please don't stop. Just keep going in. As far as you want. It feels so damn good." Then she laid into me with erotic kissing again. I got fully in and let our clits clash. Felt like the best time for orgasms. I didn't even turn on the vibrator. Just for the heck of it I picked up speed and fucked her pretty fast for about two or three minutes.

A few more minutes and she said, "I'm going to have an orgasm. "

I had slowed but I got faster again. No time at all and she had a nice one. Lots of noise and jerking and hands swinging around. Her vagina had dilated, it was such a smooth slide in and out. Very little resistance that I could tell.

I followed with my orgasm and we quieted down and I pulled out. She and I were breathing hard. Takes a little while.

"Mom, I am totally satiated," she said. "How did you know to do that? And I'm still a virgin. How can that be?"

"Ingenuity," I said. "Where there are two vaginas there's a way. Worked pretty good didn't it. That was fun. Gives us girls another method doesn't it?"

"Oh yes," she said. "It's going to take me a day to get all this. That was wonderful, just when I really needed it too. You can do that any time you want to. You have to teach me how to do that. I could do that to you if you want. What in the world is next?"

I said, "Real sex in bed with a real penis. If you want. A very nice comfortable fuck with a man. Think about it and let me know."

She turned over and faced me and said, "Who with?"

"If it works out the first will be with your father and then with a special guy at his house. Then you can invite your sexy guy over to spend the night in your bed with you and fuck his brains out."

There was a little light still and I could just barely make out big saucer eyes and mouth hanging open. I don't think she was breathing.

Thursday. Holly got home from her classes and we were out back at the gazebo. She said, "I've been thinking about your suggestions and if you can put it together then I'm for it. Does dad know?"

"Not yet. We'll talk about it. It should be fun. He's a sweetie."

That night in bed I said, "Hank. I think it's time to give Holly the talk. What do you think?" He let go of my nipple with his lips and I had a thought this was a dumb time to ask.

"What kind of talk? She's in college," he said.

"Well, she's actually a little old for a talk, she's already a full woman. I suppose you're right. An example would be better for her. What kind of example do you think would work?"

"Work for what? What kind of an example?"

"About sex," I said. "Sex example. If she gets a guy in college she won't know what to do. We don't want her to get off to a rocky start. Look what we do. She doesn't know anything about all that. Have you taught her any intimate stuff? I haven't. Just the basic of what it is and where it is and she got most of that in school."

"No, I haven't taught her any intimate stuff," he said. "What could we teach her?"

"I don't know," I said. "She's a girl so I suppose we should try and teach her what a guy does with a girl in bed. You know, what you taught me. Maybe she could learn."

"Describing it isn't going to work," Hank said. "That's why I travel all over to the plants. You have to show someone how. Then they usually have it. I suppose if she watched us, you know, a little intimate, it might help."

"We could ask her over, I said. "She could be on the other side of me so she could see. She won't see everything but she can imagine what happens where she can't see."

"It would be better to learn it from us than some guy at college," he said. "We do a lot of different things so think about what we want to show her. She won't see much over behind you."

"Well, you want to be fresh," I said. "So maybe you could just do a little foreplay with me on my back. She would get a good look that way and you would be fresh for her. You know Hank, she might get turned on. Maybe a lot. Think about what women do when they're really turned on and you might expect some of that from her. I think she can be very passionate. Particularly if she takes after me."

"Of course she'll get turned on," he said. "And I would expect her to want to do what we do. If she's passionate it's best to let her play it out a little. See what it's like."

"She just wears a short thin gown and no panties in bed like I do sometimes," I said. "She can always pull the sheet up somewhere around her hips if she wants. That'll be sexy."

Hank said, "A wise man once said, 'if you want to have sex the first thing to do is take off your pants'. If she's going to learn about sex then she'll be dressed for it."

"Well, that's true," I said. "You could slip off her gown. You know how I love you playing with my nipples. I think she would be thrilled with that. If you slipped off her gown she would be fully nude like you and you two could have some fun. Enjoy yourselves. You're right, showing her how would be better.

"You'll have a good time with your two most favorite women nude in bed with you. You two could snuggle. I'll go to the bathroom and come back and climb on the bed on the other side of her. She'll move over towards you and you can use your talents.

"Ok, I can do that," he said. "Let me know when. I don't want to have to be out of town. I think I see another nipple over there."

"Hank, one more thing. I want you to get her passionate. Very. Play with her nipples. Put her hand down between so she can play with you. If she kisses you and it's erotic, play with her butt. If she pushes into you thrust up against her clit a few times. She might put her arm around your waist and pull you over between her thighs.

"She's new at this. If she offers you her vagina let your dick head linger right at the entrance a little while so she can enjoy it. Go in slow. Lovingly. Ask her if it's ok now and then. I'll be right beside and in a position to help her along. Go as long as you can. Make sure she has a good orgasm and give her one of yours. I think she wants you very much.

"Oh, by the way Hank. Just so you know. She's on the pill. You can have all the orgasms you want."

***

I was sitting on Holly's potty and Holly was taking a shower. I wasn't doing anything on the potty. I said, "Your dad is looking forward to showing you some of his foreplay. You can swap getting each other turned on and passionate. Play with his dick, he likes that.

"If it looks good to you and you want to, pull him over between your thighs. Let him play. When you're ready he'll know, he'll put the head of his dick right at the entrance to your vagina. He'll make love to you. As long as he can. As lovingly as he can."

She stopped soaping and smiling right at me said, "Wow. Really. Ok. When?"

Whenever is good for you and him," I said. "I'll watch for a convenient time or two. No hurry. Think about it."

"Ok. Will you be there?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Watching you two will be very erotic. Unless you would like to be private with him. Your choice. We could do it again some other time and I could watch if it's ok. Up to you."

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers