Working Under the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this I could see Jan's body quiver in her own mini-orgasm, as she continued to work her own pussy while never relenting on eating Nikki's snatch. Nikki had grown quiet, one hand finding the back of Jan's head the other gripping the table edge again. Her eyes were half closed and glazed over in a languid blissful stare that focused on nothing in particular as Jan amped up her enthusiasm and was clearly intent on hitting one out of the park. A minute or so later, Nikki arched forward, her glazed eyes shooting open, and an involuntary moan escaping her throat as her body convulsed and she came hard, squirting like a geyser as Jan lapped happily at her dark flower.

Things became very quiet as the two recovered and caught their breath. Eventually Nikki rose from the table and took Jan by the hand leading her into the living room where the two sat side by side on a couch. Nikki indicated an overstuffed chair for me, opposite from the couch. The two of them kissed for a brief while. I had seldom seen such passion in Jan, and it was obvious to me that Nikki knew just how to get her into a state.

They broke the kiss, and Nikki pulled the top of her dress down to expose the heavy swaying perfect breasts that had just barely been contained by the material. She was nothing short of stunning, even with her just been fucked look. However, this time it was Jan's turn to speak.

"I wouldn't blame it if you hate me forever, John" she began. "But Nikki found something in me that just fit. I like it when she orders me to serve her. It feels right. And Oh My God is sex with her so amazing. But I also know how much you and I have invested in our relationship, and I don't want to just throw that away."

Nikki was kissing Jan lightly on the neck and breasts, her fingertips gently exploring every inch of Jan as if it were her first time.

"Nikki started to get jealous because of that." Jan continued. "She had me get the piercings, each as a way of marking me as hers. I was really embarrassed at first, and figured you'd make a big deal out of it at some point, but that never really happened, and frankly, while I was doing my best to keep you distracted, I was also becoming quite proud of being marked and...owned...and in Love. It's not that you never showed you cared, but you seemed to take it all as given. I guess at first I was waiting for you to step in and claim me, but that never happened, and now..."

Her voice trailed off as Nikki's fingers found Jan's pussy. Alternating between probing inside her and rubbing her clit. Nikki was taking her time. But I watched in fascination as two, then three, then four, and finally her whole hand disappeared into Jan's twat.

"How's that feel, baby?" Nikki purred at Jan.

"So big, so full" Jan moaned as Nikki fucked her in long fluid strokes. I observed the long lean muscles in her arm, upper back and shoulder, flex and release with each stroke. Her swaying breasts bouncing against Jan's with a perverse beauty that had me incredibly hard.

"John never made you feel full like this" Nikki continued.

"No, never." Jan moaned as she came on Nikki's hand. However Nikki kept going.

All of a sudden I had a clearer understanding. I could have done things differently. There were ways that I could have been there for her that I didn't even recognize until now. I could have been giving her what Nikki was giving her now, but I'd missed the boat. That wasn't my job anymore. But that didn't mean I didn't have one. Jan was reduced to a state of pure lust. Her pussy clenching involuntarily at Nikki's wrist and forearm as the dusky skinned woman drove her up to the edge of each orgasm and then expertly drew it out to maximum effect. I'd never imagined, never mind seen Jan in such a state of sexual abandon. But I also knew that she'd spoken the truth and that both of them wanted a bond to remain between us.

For Nikki, it was perhaps as much the prestige of having turned a conservative married white soccer mom into her personal lesbian sex slave, but that was tempered by the fact that she was also quite obviously in love with Jan. I had just watched Jan over the course of the last hour and a half, have more frequent and better orgasms than she'd had from me in forever. But it was also obvious in the way that she made and held eye contact with Nikki, and the gentle caressing way she guided her hand inside, that the love was returned. And somehow I reconciled their bond, or at the very least, understood that I had become the status quo that both of them were afraid of messing with.

As for Nikki's attitude, it was respectful for the most part, but also left little room that she was the alpha in the relationship, and it wasn't long before the kids were aware that there was something a little unconventional going on between her and their mom. I mean Nikki made sure that Jan met my needs with her mouth and hands, and that even included the occasional fuck, but she made sure she was always present, and Jan for the most part was politely enthusiastic, but obviously had gotten used to a higher degree of stimulation from her Lover. Nikki would watch us and play with herself, her eyes locked with Jan's in a perverse fascination as I would stroke in and out of Jan's pussy.

To be honest, seeing Nikki in such a state, knowing that she was simply beyond my reach, in the same way that tasting her on Jan's lips and knowing it would always be in the third person, ended up being somewhat of an additional turn on. Something that Nikki was acutely aware of and played to the best effect. Not to belittle my masculinity, just to render it mostly unnecessary. I say mostly because of what happened next.

Things had settled into a fairly consistent norm for us all. Jan was just as likely to spend the night over at Nikki's than at home in our marriage bed. Otherwise, things had the appearance of relative normality. That is until the day Jan made the announcement.

We were in bed and Jan was in an unusually playful mood. She was stroking my cock and rubbing her naked tits against me to make sure I knew she was enjoying what she was doing. She told me she wanted to see me cum hard for her, a nice big load, and that she had something to tell me if I did a good job. I looked into her eyes and down the length of her body, admitting that she was sexier now, than I ever remember her being. She was totally dialed in to what got me off and it was only a minute or so later that I busted a huge nut, and she continued to jerk my cock until every drop was drained; a look of proud accomplishment on her sexy face.

"You said you had something you wanted to tell me?" I asked when I'd caught my breath.

"Yes, John. Just that I hope you enjoyed that, because it's the last time it's going to happen for a while." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, incredulously.

"Well I can't tell you everything, John. That would ruin the surprise." She said dryly. "But I want the next time you cum to be as much of a full load as we can manage, so no self-service or cheating. Okay darling?" she concluded, giving me a warm peck on the lips.

So almost four weeks later we're in bed and Nikki is there as well. My poor balls ached from being over-full. Jan announced how excited she was as she coaxed my erect cock into her wet pussy, and then she dropped the bomb. Nikki wanted to have a baby. This was it, I thought. I was finally going to get to fuck her in all her ebony goddess glory.

"Oh don't be silly, John." Jan said. "Sure, that's where we started out, but then I had an idea."

"What was that?" I asked between thrusts.

"Well, you know I've done the mother thing from the getting pregnant and having babies side of things, but I've often wondered what it would be like from the other side of things." She smirked, adding "As you know, I can't make sperm to get my hunny pregnant, but you can...lots of lovely potent sperm I can use to knock her up with." She giggled, reaching around and pulling a baster out from under the pillow.

I looked up to see Nikki grin and nod her head in agreement. I could also feel the overwhelming feeling of impending orgasm. I simply couldn't hold back. Even though I knew she was just intending to hijack my semen. It just felt too good after a month of enforced abstinence and a few seconds later I flooded Jan's pussy with an orgasm that seemed to last forever.

Having drained me, she fairly pushed me off of her and reached for the baster inserting it into her sodden pussy and extracting as much of our combined issue as she could. Nikki waved me away and lay down next to Jan, spreading open her moist flower to accept the baster which slid easily inside. Jan leaned in and kissed Nikki passionately as she emptied the contents into Nikki's fertile womb. Then, after withdrawing the instrument Jan positioned herself between Nikki's legs in missionary position. She moved until their pussies came together in a sticky union, fucking her with a passion that bordered on ferocity. The room was full of the scent of sex and the sounds of the friction of their wet pussies rubbing together until Jan drove her up over the edge, timing her own orgasm so that she came hard, just as Nikki reached orgasm.

From my vantage point I could see Nikki's distended clit, hard and swollen, disappearing in between Jan's folds and re-emerging with a fresh sticky coating of sex juices. The sheer power of the scene, and the month long abstinence had me ready to go another round, and finally a third before we were all spent. This went on for three days every month when Nikki was ovulating, until one day Jan came home from work beaming that Nikki was fully and properly knocked up.

She fairly dragged me to the bedroom alone and fucked me like we were newlyweds.

It was strange seeing Nikki's tummy swell with a baby I knew biologically was mine, odd to see a woman you lust after growing lush with your child, yet never knowing the pleasure of having her sexually. Jan took on the role of Baby Daddy, as much as she could, and just a few days prior to her due date, Nikki's water broke.

I was away at a client's when I got the text, complete with pictures of a beaming Jan next to Nikki who was holding the most perfect little girl, they'd decided was going to be named Savannah. Seeing that picture struck home how much our lives had changed. Throughout the pregnancy and in fact, starting prior to that, Nikki had continued her trend of using Jan as a canvas for her favorite tattoo artist. To the point where Jan's arms, breasts and lower back were now covered with an exquisitely complex series of tribal patterns that combined and interplayed with a beauty only achieved by a true artistic soul. Looking at the picture of the coffee colored baby cradled in inked arms made me reflect on how different life had become since Nikki moved in.

A couple of days later we were both home and I got to hold the baby. I had figured that the usual post-partum break from sexual activity was going to be observed but no such thing happened. In fact, a subtle shift in the dynamic between Jan and Nikki evolved where Jan was much more the assertive Daddy. When Nikki's milk came in, it did so with an overabundance that was remarkable. Her already large breasts swelled at least two cup sizes and she complained about being sore from being so full.

Jan said that Nikki had taken to going topless at home during the day and that in between feedings she'd become engorged and leak milk from both her nipples. It only took a couple days for Jan's curiosity to overtake her trepidation, and she easily convinced Nikki to let her try and alleviate the pressure. Jan claimed that once she began sucking Nikki's milk, Nikki became so turned on that they ended up in bed for the remainder of the day fucking and sucking each other like animals. She also admitted that she found Nikki's milk to be addictive, and simply couldn't get enough of the sweet nectar. On the plus side for me, she was also launched into a kind of sexual overdrive where despite the marathon sex sessions that had taken over much of their work days, Jan still came home in a state of feral arousal, and she'd fuck me like a total slut as often and in whatever way I wanted her.

I suggested at one point that I could help out with keeping Nikki's milk supply in line, but Jan only laughed possessively and told me that that was only for her and the baby. So despite being turned on at the idea of suckling Nikki's breasts, I was getting so laid otherwise, that it just served to add fuel to the fire.

At this point the school year was over. Sandy was now eighteen and looking at colleges half-heartedly. Sandy was like a somewhat taller version of her mom, A little bigger in the chest and a little narrower in the hips. She was a pretty girl but had always been unsure of herself and socially shy, and while she had dated a little bit her senior year in high school, nothing like a boyfriend/girlfriend situation had ever evolved. The end of the school year, graduation, and the inevitable friends moving off had resulted in her becoming even more withdrawn, and she was finding it hard to see what direction her life was going to take.

Jan and I had talked at length about Sandy, and decided that we'd give her the summer off just to get her feet under her and figure things out. It had been a pretty aimless month since graduation and she just couldn't manage to get enthused about anything.

I'd been sent out of state again and gone for a little over a week. I was a little worried about Jan's hyper-sexuality lately, but figured Nikki could handle taking up the slack, even with the baby. Still, I was glad to get home and had hit the road as early in the morning as I could, pulling into the driveway around 11.

Downstairs was pretty well deserted, which was unusual as Sandy would usually be planted in front of the TV watching chick flicks. Shrugging, I continued on through the house, heading upstairs to the bedroom to drop off my things, when I heard Jan's aroused voice coming from the opposite end of the hall. Coming from Sandy's room. Muffled words at first but clearer as I quietly moved down the hallway.

"Oh Sandy!" I heard Jan's voice moan. "Suck mommy some more... Oh God, you're so good... Do it, just like last night... Cummmingggg..." Her voice went guttural in an all too familiar way. The bedroom door was open a crack and I could see across to Sandy's dresser mirror. The two of them naked on the bed, locked in an embrace that fairly oozed sexuality.

I admit to experiencing a flood of contradictory emotions. Clearly this was wrong. Clearly this was not what Jan and I had discussed. Clearly they were both extremely hot, both enjoying what was happening, and clearly I was aroused in a way I tried to deny. My daughter and my wife were fucking, and probably had been all week, so this wasn't a slip up. Even if it started that way, this was now very much intentional and I was going to have one more thing to sort through.

I backed quietly down the hall, exited the house and re-entered loudly announcing that I was home and famished, and then going into the kitchen to grab a snack. A few minutes later Jan came down the stairs and welcomed me home with a perfunctory peck on the cheek.

"We need to talk, Jan." I whispered.

"I know, John. I saw you in the hallway just now. Mirrors work both ways" she answered. "I saw you see me and I came so hard..."

"Let's go somewhere we can talk without worrying about being overheard." I suggested.

"Okay...how about taking a drive." She suggested.

Five hours just spent on the highway...perfect. "Let's go." I replied.

We were barely clear of the driveway and she was already warming up. "I know what you must be thinking, John. But just hear me out."

"For Christ's sake, it's our daughter, Jan!" I started.

"Look. I'm not proud of what happened this week, but I'm also not ashamed, either." She cut me off. "You know that Sandy's been more and more withdrawn since graduation. Well, Nikki's had her hands full with Savannah, and just not much energy left over. I've been helping out as much as I can, but the night after you left I came home to find Sandy sitting in the dark in the family room, crying her eyes out."

"Yes. It's been obvious that something has been bothering her more and more." I allowed.

"So I asked her what was troubling her, and she just broke down, sobbing that she didn't know who or what she was supposed to be. That growing up was just turning out to be one big mess, and that she couldn't even look at herself in the mirror without being disgusted by what was looking back. She said she felt like a blob and a parasite. It was horrible, John." Jan stated.

"And..." I prompted.

"I just held her, John. Just rocking her back and forth like when she was little and would get upset and couldn't explain why. I just rocked her while she cried and felt her hot tears soaking through our shirts. And I kissed her head like I did when she was little, only she's not little and she smelled...like a woman, not a little girl. And when I finally held her away to get a look at her she was just soaked and her nipples were hard and she had this look in her eyes and I was just so horny, and then she kissed me on the mouth, John."

"Wait" I almost stood on the brakes of the car..."She...SHE...kissed You and not the other way around?"

"Yes, John." Jan grimaced. "I wasn't thinking right and just kissed her back. Hard. And somehow her breast was suddenly in my hand, and then she was taking off her clothes, and she looked so fucking...well, you saw her, John. And then she leaned in and asked me to show her what Nikki and I do, and that was it. Neither of us could stop. I'm so so sorry John."

"And that's been going on all week?" I asked.

"John, she said she felt asexual, like she really didn't have a place and it was getting harder and harder to figure things out. She's a smart girl, John. You've always known that. Nikki saw it and then second night we were all together and it was a lot of fun. I thought maybe Nikki could kind of take things over, but Sandy's always been a Mommy's Girl, and she does have the most delicious flavor, John." Jan grinned.

"So you've been fucking non-stop since." I finished.

"Pretty much." Jan answered.

"She's a dyke?" I asked.

"She's still sampling." Jan replied.

"So where does that leave things?" I wondered.

"I don't know, John." Jan grinned. "But don't you think we should get home and find out before she goes through too many batteries?"

12