Working up a Sweat

Story Info
Liz Gillies gets Physical with her trainer.
2.3k words
17.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz Gillies and I haven't known each other for long. I was recently hired by Miss Gillies and her management to be a trainer/work out buddy. As a trainer/work out buddy, my job is basically to be with Liz whenever she doesn't want to work out alone and also give her advice and improve her techniques whenever possible.

I have been on a couple sessions with Liz already and everything had gone pretty well so far. She's a quick learner and she pays close attention to me as I show her the right way to do an exercise. It was one of my scheduled off nights and I was just planning to stay in and watch a movie when I received a text from Liz.

Hey Jake, it's Liz. Can you meet me at our gym around 9:30 tonight? I just don't want to be bothered while I work out. Thanks. Liz

I grabbed my phone and replied.

I'll meet you there at 9:30.

I hit the send button before I remembered that the gym closed at 10 on the weekends. I called my boss and told him about the situation and he was cool enough to let me use the gym after hours. Liz didn't want people to bother her while she was trying to seriously work out, so I had booked a private evening session just after the gym was to close for the night. Since it was Liz and she was the most important client I had at the moment, I decided to make an exception.

I grabbed my workout gear and headed to the gym. I arrived there around 9:20. I stood at the front door of the gym for about 6 or 7 minutes before I finally saw Liz. Once I saw her, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She had decided to wear tight black yoga pants that showcased her long slender legs. I looked down and noticed there was a slight hint of camel toe in between her thighs. She had also decided to wear a reddish pink sports bra, which was showing off her amazing tits. In her hand, she was carrying a large gym bag, clearly ready to work out. I had to keep my focus and stay on the task in hand, which was helping Liz with her work out session.

"Hey Jake, sorry I requested a session so late," Liz said as she shook my hand. After we shook hands, I grabbed my key out of my pocket and entered it into the lock.

"It's really no problem at all Miss Gillies," I said before Liz interrupted me.

"I told you last time, you don't have to call me Miss Gilles," she said with a smile on her face and a cute look in her eyes.

"Sorry Liz, just a reflex," I said as I finally got the key to unlock the door to the gym. I opened the door and let her and myself in. I walked over to the light switch and turned on the lights, revealing how big the gym was on the inside. I went back over to Liz.

"So, did you stretch before you got here?" I asked.

"No, I didn't get time to," she replied.

Okay then. We'll start there," I said as I guided Liz over to the area designated for stretching. Liz then entered the stretching area.

"So when you're ready we can begin", I said, trying to get our session officially started. Liz then started to do her stretches. Liz started with her head and neck area like she did in our previous sessions. She had blazed through the other stretches perfectly until Liz bent over to touch her toes. That's when I thought I noticed something.

I noticed her form was terribly off, it was almost like she was trying to get them wrong on purpose. She spent a lot of extra time bent over, like she was trying to tease me with her well-toned ass. I did my best to only take quick glances when I knew she wasn't looking. It was so unprofessional to stare at a client's ass, but her ass was so round and perfect. Liz eventually got back upright. Before I could lead her to the next station, she stopped and spoke.

"Can I ask you a kind of personal question?" Liz asked.

"Sure I don't see why not," I replied.

"Do you like your body now more than when you weren't as fit?" she asked.

"Yeah. I do. I'm healthier, I live a better lifestyle, and I'm pretty confident in myself," I said before she spoke again.

"And what do you think of my body? Do you like it?" She asked, flicking her eyelashes. This was starting to make me uncomfortable as I knew that this was more than your average flirting that was going on. She was incredibly fit and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Wanting me to talk about her amazing figure, she slowly approached me and gave little poses to show off her body. Before I could even answer her question, Liz pulled me closer to her and she kissed me. I pulled away from Liz as I tried to keep it professional between us.

"I can't take it anymore, I want you! I've wanted to fuck you ever since my team hired you", she said in urgent need, using her hands to feel up my chest and stomach. All of a sudden this late night work out session had become much more than that. I had to stop her, but Liz aggressively tried to get me to respond to her passionate kisses by slipping her tongue in my mouth.

The feeling of her tongue swirling around in my mouth caused me to drop my guard. The side of me that was lusting for Liz's touch was giving me permission to give into my lusting desires. I kissed her back and started to grind my throbbing boner against. I took one of her exquisite ass cheeks in one hand while I caressed the side of her face with the other. She began to press herself against me. Liz broke away from me and spoke.

"I want you to take me right here in the gym. I want to feel every inch of you inside of me", she moaned as she started rubbing her crotch, almost making me blow my load right there. I just wanted to make sure this is what she really wanted.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Liz?" I asked, not really believing those words she had just uttered to me.

Taking a step back, Liz grabbed the sides of her sports top, and lifted it upwards and over her head, freeing her supple breasts.

"Holy shit..." was all I could say as my eyes were now fixated on her soft round mounds.

Her naked D cup breasts were perfect. It was amazing to see them completely uncovered in a sports bra and out in the open like this. Her areolas were around the size of a poker chip and her pink nipples were just begging to be pinched and sucked on. We looked at each other for a few seconds before letting whatever was going to happen just happen. There was no turning back for either of us now. Everything that I had secretly wished about doing to that hot piece of ass was going to actually happen.

Liz closed the distance between us, our erotic kissing starting up again. I caressed her smooth bare back, feeling those lovely tits of hers pressing against the lower part of my chest. I found the time to slip my singlet top off and sit down on one of the workout benches as well. The fiery redhead saw this as an opportunity to show just how much she lusted for me, dropping to her knees and perusing the tent shape in my shorts.

Not wanting to waste another second of our time, Liz reached for my shorts and pulled them down once she finding the edges of the material. Liz Leaned in close to my hips as my long stiff cock flopped out. Liz just looked at my cock and stared at it like a predator stalking her prey

"Holy shit. That's a nice big cock. Is that all for me?" she purred as her eyes got wide, admiring the length of my twitching member. Her delicate fingers slowly came into contact with my penis and wrapped around it.

"Uhhhh", I groaned as she jerked my long cock slowly. She took her mouth and started impaling her mouth on my erect cock. I felt a strong rush go through me as she took me into her warm mouth. I could feel every movement of my cock inside her mouth. I felt the way her soft lips closed around my rock hard cock and her tongue as it licked up against my open slit.

I felt like I was going to blow at any moment with the way she was sucking my cock like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. I looked down at her as she started to deep throat my penis. I started to get that feeling in my balls when Liz to her mouth off my cock.

"If you're ready to blow baby, I'm ready for it. Give it to me," she said as she went even harder on my cock. I finally couldn't hold bacl anymore before I felt that feeling.

"You want it all honey? Then take it ", I said with urgency. I grabbed a handful of her black hair and pushed her head down until I could feel the tip was inside her throat, holding her there for a few seconds until her eyes looked like they were ready to pop out. As I released my grip, it took a few seconds for Liz to recover catching my semen in her mouth before returning to lick and suck the tip.

"Mmm, that tastes so fucking good", Liz said, polishing my cock with her full pink lips. Now it was mine to pleasure her. She was incredibly eager to get my attention on her throbbing pussy. I could tell she wanted my mouth on her pussy as she sat down to rest upon the fitness ball, removing her yoga pants. She spread her legs wide, revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear. Looking at Liz's open pussy, I thought she had the baldest pussy I'd ever seen. It was perfectly smooth down there.

"I had no idea if you like bush, no bush, or like a landing strip, so I shaved just all the hair off before I came here. Hope you like it nice and smooth", she said teasingly, rubbing her labia and spreading her lips as far and as wide as she could.

She did not have to wait long, as I buried my face into her horny snatch. I was licking and fucking her tight moist slit with my tongue. I ran my hands along the underside of Liz's smooth thighs. I pushed her long legs back and apart so I could spread her wider, giving myself unrestricted access to her dripping wet pussy.

I felt her whole body tingle with pleasure, as she grabbed the back of my head so she could move her juicy cunt all over my hard working mouth. My tongue kept digging deeper and deeper into her soaking wet hole. I looked up for a second to see Liz using her free hand now furiously rubbing at her aching clitoris.

"Oh shit! You're going to make me cum!!" Liz cried out as she felt two of my fingers slide inside her and began stroking along her g-spot.

She used both hands to squeeze and knead her soft breasts while pinching her hard nipples, whilst my tongue was now doing what it did against her engorged clitoris. She pulled me closer into her as hard as she could, her whole body convulsing as orgasm after orgasm exploded throughout her teenage body, and her warm juices spilled out onto my grateful tongue. I felt her body spaz in pleasure, her juices leaking out of her, into my mouth and over my face.

"Ohhh please, I need it now, please fuck me!!" she moaned to me with an urgent look of want and desire in her eyes. Reaching down in between our sweat covered bodies, I grasped my penis and aligned it with her tight cunt. Her legs spread open wider, inviting my cock to enter her.

She pulled me down between her legs and as I rotated my hips backwards, and finally drove my cock slowly into her sopping hole, feeling her inner cunt muscles gripping the head and first few inches of my tool. To my surprise she was incredibly tight, which only made the feeling of her clamping around my naked cock all the more pleasurable.

"Aiiii, unghhh, oh God, holy shit that's amazing!" she wailed as she felt my cock start to fuck her incredibly tight pussy.

I began to pound into Liz a lot faster now as she began to thrust back up against me. I kissed her deeply and then looked into her eyes, holding her entire body up with my super strong arms. I began to pound my member into her faster and faster, grinding my hips against hers, my balls slapping against her thick ass as my entire cock was now balls deep inside her heavenly warm hole.

Liz was crying out in pleasure, grabbing my ass now and holding me deep inside her. She was moaning with soft cries in her voice, unable to contain the constant pounding my cock was giving needy cunt. Her limbs twitched as she began to cum, my hips keeping perfectly still thus allowing her to ride out her orgasm in her own time.

As Liz's juices began to pour onto my cock, I blew my load inside her. We both take a moment to catch our breath as we're lying down on the gym floor completely naked and drenched in our own juices and sweat.

Liz looks me in the eyes and says, "So, same time tomorrow night?"

The end.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really good

This was very well written. Make another over where his boss does a threesome. 5/5

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Road to EGOT Pt. 01 New Start with Victoria Justice.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Banging in the New Year With Kate Upton, Katy Perry, ScarJo, JLaw, 2 Emmas and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Easy Rider Katy Perry has an adventure on the back of a Motorbike. in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Best Worst Rainy Day After caught in the rain, Katy Perry rewards a helpful fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories